Gay-length movies in high quality

luisaYa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Rascal Video Everybody love
0d6b667ca9a830306517df9679df58fa.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing, Rascal Video
Cast: Valentin Petrov, Alexander Greene, Nick Cross, Dustin Steele, Johnny Hazzard, Alex Adams, Armando De Armas
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscles, Threesome, Big Dick, Kissing, Rimming, Masturbation, Tattoos

Chi Chi knows that everybody f"cks so the acclaimed DJ directress gets this cast of seven scruffy-faced hotties to f"ck with abandon in front of the of the cameras.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rascal Video Everybody love

Heavy Breathing
b5d29d7591070527007729472290cfc4.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Louis Ricaute, Antonio Aguilera, Benjamin, Damien Crosse, Flex, Luigi Marvic, Michael Amerika, Milo, Rokko
Genres: Anal, Oral, Big Loads, Cumshot, Deep Throating, Facial Cumshots, Hung Guys, Latin, Muscles, Outdoor, Rimming, Tattoos

The intense, hardcore action in Heavy Breathing will get your heart racing and your lungs gasping for air from the non-stop, start-to-finish wild gay sex it has in store. From Barcelona to Buenos Aires, Stag Homme is finding the hottest studs and capturing them fucking in their signature style: no-holds-barred. Flex pretends he's asleep when his roommate Antonio Aguilera arrives home from the gym, Antonio strokes Flex's dick and starts fucking his sleeping buddy, then they fuck hard and fast. A classic, public sex scene brings heated sexual tension between Damien Crosse and neer Brazilian thug Luigi Marvic. Louis Ricaute is jerking on a Buenos Aires balcony while his roommate Milo matches him as he watches from inside until he can't wait any longer, and then it's game on for three over the top fuck positions. Michael Amerika and Rokko deliver a hard and delicious suck and fuck outdoor sequence that will make you an instant fan of outdoor sex. Michael Amerika and Benjamin go at it on a terrace. Whatever the situation, Stag Homme gives you Heavy Breathing from energized, athletic sex featuring Latin studs from around the world.

Duration: 1:41:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Heavy Breathing

Sunshine Reggae
63d7b663915d927d6c3cdba4209b3c64.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Vimpex Gay Media, 8teen +
Cast: Goran Vic, Franco Moreno, Niclas Mar, Conny Rag, Dan Roberts, Julian Pell
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Twinks, Spunks, Solo

This is a film full of hardcore bareback action from stunning boys and twinks! There's plenty of sucking and fucking, indoors and in the woods.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1220kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sunshine Reggae

Bareback rampage vol.2
e748510f9adc50e98a5a964f02d57bb0.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: AWT Video, Nawty Batty Boy
Genres: Anal, oral, bareback, russian, cumshot, big cocks, twinks

Furious bareback, cum eating, rimming, fingering teen boy action in this sexy and filthy Russian film!

Duration: 1:40:29
Video: 720x512, XviD, 2094kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bareback rampage vol.2

The gay train
e0515aaa01cf9d57ec1cf413e0b7a550.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Justin, Bradly, Scott, Mario, Jason, Brian & more!
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback Sex, Big Cocks, Big Loads, European, Oral Sex, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, ThreeWays/Orgies, Uncut Cocks

These nice, young, and tight gay assholes are just waiting to be licked and fucked. See these girls get their butts reamed by huge black cocks!

Duration: 1:33:25
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1208kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download The gay train
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

luisaYa

Hot Ass Fuck
b71bce9a84e2d1812de5bf3a710d3825.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Boyfucker
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English

Sexy young guys fuck the cum out of each other and swallow it all down!

Duration: 1:32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2645kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hot Ass Fuck

Love Shots
0842f976af4d8228583b4a455ce9ee43.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Hammer Entertainment
Cast: Jenish Wilde, Timmy Stone, Mark Oven, Carey Lexes, Giorgio Romano, Kelly Fox and Manolo Cortez.
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Sucking, Group Sex, Twinks, Spunks

Get ready for hot cum eating, facial cumshots, totally bareback gay sex, and hot and horny scenes with nice looking guys that will make a guy cum just by one lick of the cock! Don't miss out on the hot cocksucking and ass fucking!

Duration: 1:54:04
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1437kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Download Love Shots

San Diego Boy Military Barebackin Heroes 3
63d9244091d7869636a0389178a77fe2.jpg

Studio: San Diego Boy
Cast: A.J. Orion, Benjamin Craven, Derek Livingston, Jeramiah Maxx, Jeremy Lange, Jodi Johnson, John Wright, Jon Lee, Kyle Miller

Military Barebackin Heroes 3 / Active Duty Barebackin Heroes 3 - Meet The New Recruits in All Bareback Action! Directors B. B. Bruce and Rick Anthony have rounded up some new recruits who are more than ready to become 'heroes'... but just what 'heroes' entails might be a surprise. One thing's for sure-it surely involves their tails! Don't miss a moment of this hot barebackin' action!

Duration: 2:05:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download San Diego Boy Military Barebackin Heroes 3

Bare Huge Dicks vol.7
f07d50f5dfdbedb9d563275f44a47687.jpg

Studio: Huge , Vimpex
Cast: Pierre Fontane, Denis Reed, Franky Elot, Nick Lamar, Sancho Sun, Tony Eliott, Others
Genres: twinks, oral, anal, bareback, duets, trio

Another excellent collection of handsome young hunks with very large cocks bumming bareback in Bare Huge Dicks 7 - a highly stylish production in which the toned and extremely fit stud pups tease and titillate with tongues and fingers as they caress the smooth body of their fuck buddy and sensually kiss each other, probing each others mouths with their tongues. Inquisitive fingers reach down to grasp a throbbing member before propelling it towards a hungry mouth. These big dicked lads send each other crazy as they gently lick and suck aching boners and softly squeeze ball sacs. The bottom soon wants more and lovingly offers up his beautifully rounded backside to his oversized buddy who needs no second invitation! His glistening bell-end is nudging at the balloon knot and as he sinks into the tight hole, his every sense on red alert! He is soon grinding deep into his pal's chute and with a couple of position changes, the fuck action is hot and heavy! The threesome featured at the end of this sensual dvd is also deliciously dirty as the three twink babes chain smoke each other before one lad is expertly spit-roasted by his two mates - each pumping a hole in time with the other, which sends the tagged lad into a body quivering pleasure dome! Nearly two hours of large cocked bareback twink action - watch these cuties as they fuck all holes rigid!

Duration: 1:52:40
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1503kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bare Huge Dicks vol.7

Afton Nills academy tryouts
e65105b285d975c27d855124664be851.jpg

Studio: Xtreme Productions
Cast: Seth O'Conner, Andy King, Justin Case, Jason Raze, Winter Vance
Genres: Kissing, Cumshot, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Group Sex, Twinks

Wee to Xtreme Productions newest line of twink films. And wee our two newest stars, 18-year-old Seth O'Conner, and 19-year-old Ja Raze. They join up with two of our other models, 19 year old Justin Case and 19-year-old Andy King. Afton Nills Academy Tryouts is our casting couch episode. We'll be trying out hot new twinks to star in our uping feature, Afton Nills Academy.

Duration: 1:12:55
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1830kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Afton Nills academy tryouts
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Drafted vol.2
524d66a2ea26157474c6735121992049.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Mason Wyler, Kasey, Hops, Adam, Brock Penn
Genres: Group, Cumshot, Rimming, Hunks

Ma Wyler returns for an encore performance along with Brock, Hops, Kasey and Adam!

Duration: 1:17:54
Video: 640x480, XviD, 999kbps

File size: 619.9 MB

Download Drafted vol.2

Love & Chaos
1ada04f2725d638e74acc6c461e49c0c.jpg

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Jasper Robinson, Arnaud Chagall, Ben Rose, Brandon Jones
Genres: Oral, Anal, Group sex, Big dicks, Young men

Not so long ago, Jake Jaxson were given some of the most incendiary clips of scenes from "Love & Chaos". Now there is a new release that captures all of these lustful explosive and romps with
the stars of the studio. Exclusive handsome Jasper Robinson, CockyBoys, Arnaud Chagall, Brandon Jones, Ben Rose, Tobias James, Seth Corrigan.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:50:13
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Love & Chaos

Monster Inside Me Part 5 Swamp Ass Breeders
664df50dcffa2d07fb9a3931b6bd978c.jpg

Studio: Raw Fuck Club Dark Alley Media
Cast: Angelo, Brett Bradley, Cory Koons, Jimmy Slater
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Raw Fuck Club's bestselling series is back with another round of A Monster Inside Me.Takes us down the humid swamps of Florida where the sweaty holes are ready to be stretched by the giant cocks the likes o Rocco Steele, Peto Coast, Bret Bradley, and more.

Duration: 1:36:50
Video: 720x404, XviD, 2665kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Monster Inside Me Part 5 Swamp Ass Breeders

Passio
fdcaae2ce9b6d97f799a5f515d04f8be.jpg

Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Danny Fox, Adam Faust, Brock Hatcher, Demetrius, Dimitri Santiago, Hank Dutch, Jon Matthews and Rick.
Genres: Muscles couples trio Jocks Hardcore group orgy

The Gospel according to Matthias (von Fistenberg).
Dark Alley Media and director Matthias Von Fistenberg, never ones to shy away from controversy, now take on perhaps the biggest institution of them all - Jesus Christ himself. Known for bringing a biting wit and kinky gay sex edge to current events (including the award-winning Mutiny and political parody Gaytanamo), the notorious director has gone back 2000 years to re-imagine the of God as Danny Fox, out to bring his love to all mankind.
Whether tied to the cross, causing problems for Pontius Pilate or turning the Last Supper into a Feast of Flesh, he's sure to inspire legions of men to kneel and worship.

Duration: 1:08:50
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps

File size: 660.4 MB

Download Passio

Tough Love
07e6f3e235842937e9593f71f7ea7eca.jpg

Cast: Phenix Saint, Jimmy Clay, Gabriel Clark, Hugo Milano, Pierre Fitch, Trent Diesel
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Rimming, Masturbation, Muscular, Tattoo, Piercing, Kissing, Sex Toy

Phenix Saint Pounds Jimmy Clay
It was another beautiful day in Southern California. And that seems to make my boys really horny lately. The heat makes them walk about naked and of course when you see a naked cockyboy there is only one thing that goes through your mind. Not much of a storyline in this scene - Phenix Saint was laying by the pool, naked of course, when Jimmy came over to clean the pool. Phenix asked Jimmy to put some lotion on his back. Jimmy got FUCKED! That's right. At the Cockyboy Mansion there is only one rule - when a cockyboy wants to fuck you, you bend over. And Jimmy has learned his lesson a few times now so he already knew what was about to happen. I think he secretly wanted it too. He has been such a horny bottom thing lately that not a day passes by without Jimmy coming over to "chill" and ending up with his butthole stuffed and a mouthful of cum. Aren't you happy it's summer??

Gabriel Clark Bangs Pierre Fitch
Ahhhh..... Pierre Fitch! What a joy it is to watch that cocky fuck get plowed by my stud Gabriel. This time the guys wasted no time getting right to it. Pierre hadn't bottomed for anyone since the last time we saw him bottom for us on Cockyboys and he was quite anxious to get a big cock up his holes again. He said he had seen how Gabriel devours his bottoms and he just couldn't wait to be his next victim. So I put the two in the same room and the rest was history.... So hot!

Trent Diesel and Gabriel Clark
I don't think this scene needs an explanation. Trent talks in the beginning about how he met Gabriel the night before and, honestly, what happens next cannot be explained with words. I'm starting to doubt if Gabriel is even human... It's more like a mixture between a god and an animal. I don't even know what I'm saying... How are you not watching this scene already?? Hello!

Andrew Fucks Ludavic
Andrew, who many of you will recognize from this site as a VERY talented bottom, called me up one night and said "I think it's time I try topping someone. Got anyone in mind?". It just so happened that I did. My French buddy Ludovic was back in town and wanted to shoot another scene so I told him that I had a hot young blonde American who wanted to fuck the hell out of him if he was willing to bottom out for a scene. Turns out - he was! Andrew starts out giving Ludovic a nice long blowjob (what can I say, just because he wanted to top doesn't mean the kid doesn't still love cock). At one point you can actually hear Andrew gagging he's so eager for that dick. Ludovic gets on his hands and knees and gladly returns the favor. Then it's time for the main event....ANDREW BLUE TOPS. He straps on a condom, bends Ludovic over, and starts plowing him doggie style. Judging by how Ludovic's eyes were rolling to the back of his head, I'd say Andrew was doing a pretty good job. Andrew sits down on the steps so Ludovic can sit right on down on that cock and get every inch of it inside him. The two finish up by jerkin off side by side. Andrew shoots a nice load all over Ludovic's stomach and Ludovic shoots a load a huge load of his own moments later. Ludovic actually shoots OVER his head and all over his own face! I've gotta find out what's in the water over there in Paris. Andrew Blue a top....who knew? Check it.

Robert Fucks Hugo
Well hell must have frozen over or somewhere out there there's a pig flying through the sky because I managed to convince that hot fuckin' top stud Hugo Milano to bottom out for the first time ever! I knew I couldn't partner him up with just any ol' top so I matched him up with that hot ripped stud Robert Christian. The two begin in an intense make out session on the edge of a hot tub. It's not long before both of these muscle gods are hard and ready to go. Hugo is the first to go for some cock as he drops down to work Robert's big dick and when I say he works that dick I mean he WORKS THAT DICK! As a reward for being such a good cock sucker Robert returns the favor and gives Hugo a nice wet blowjob. Then the two head inside for the main event. Hugo lays down and lets Robert fuck him on his back. Check out his face as he struggles to take that dick! After he's loosened up a bit he bends over and takes it doggie style. At one point he's feeling a little cocky and asks Robert "Is that all you've got?"...which is a mistake because Robert fucks him twice as hard, causing him to scream as he bites down into a pillow. Then, as a total surprise to me, Hugo pulls out a dildo and starts ramming it in his ass until he shoots a hot load all over his perfectly chiseled body. Epic. Check it.

Duration: 1:31:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tough Love
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Aced
3ed2cb75f0787449d73359638424065f.jpg

Studio: Staxus, Sport Ladz
Cast: Orlando White , Louis Blakeson , paul Walker , Mickey Taylor , Pedro Rebiero , Alex Santana
Genres: Exclusive ,Bareback ,Big Cocks,European, Young Studs ,High Definition,Tattoos ,Big dick ,Uncut ,Locker room

Some young guys dream of winning Wimbledon or some other tennis slam; but others, like this horny bunch of top-notch fuckers, simply want to enjoy slamming of a very different kind - namely into horny, tight holes! So it's off with the whites and on with a hot serving of wild, raw fornication, as the likes of the ever-popular Orlando White and living sex-god, Paul Walker, cum off-court for a volley of spunk-stained escapades that'll get you fuckin' creaming in no time! Prepare to face game, set and match for the wank of your life!

Duration: 1:24:54
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Aced

Hard Dick
abd3342f052e1f1afbe16b1628eebc34.jpg

Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,

Nine hot guys get down to some intense fucking, including a threeway!

Duration: 1:33:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps

Download Hard Dick

Ayor studios Relax! Bathhouse Boyz
fef5f0b73553de90b5c3be430f07d59d.jpg

Studio: Ayor studios
Cast: Adrian Komar, Brock Wilder, Chard Driver, Daniel Dvorak,
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Cumshot, Sucking, Group Sex, Twinks

Two steamy hours in the sauna with nine horny sporty boys, who can't keep their hands off each others cocks. Plus a blond bodybuilder who licks up his own cum.

Duration: 2:02:48
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1098kbps
Audio: 346kbps

Download Ayor studios Relax! Bathhouse Boyz

Twinks Of Europe XL Euro Boys
18688171418c5febe1e439277a68b450.jpg

Studio: Twinks Of Europe
Cast: Arthur, Bastian Winkler, Brooke Summers, Constantin May, Josh Hancock, Leo Rosch, Stefan Luedecke, Valentin, Janis

Hung German stud Constantin May takes his cute Romanian boy-toy back to his hotel room to show him how an oversized cock feels. Stefan Ludecke wants to help his buddy paint his new apartment, but Leo Rosch has something else in mind. Brooke Summer's cock is way too big for Josh Hancock's English ass. Russian boy Arthur works in a gay sauna and can't wait to take the monster cock of Portuguese boy Janis who just arrived in town. German dudes Stefan Ludecke and Bastian Winkler can't get enough of their huge cocks, but they need something even bigger--a monster dildo.

Duration: 2:08:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1448kbps

Download Twinks Of Europe XL Euro Boys

Straight Edge volume one
e67a11a7cc7a754f45be393820f48aeb.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Vince Ferelli, Chad Clovis, Jeremy Bilding, Kash Satal, Kevin Cavalli, Kurt Wild, Ludovic Canot, Mason Ross, Max Schutler, Rocky Star, Rod Daily
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Rimming, Cumshot, Muscle

In the world of sex, there is often a very thin line between "straight" and "gay". Straight Edge Volume One features 11 different men in seven hot, man-on-man duo and solo sex scenes, performed by men - both "straight" and "gay". The men who identify as "straight" do, however, enthusiastically participate in the gay sexual activity. Watching the DVD, one is hard-pressed to know - or care - which men are which. It's a non-issue. The scenes were created originally for the JetSetMen website, but some of the best are now available to enjoy on this movie.

Duration: 1:42:09
Video: 640x360, DivX 5, 1165kbps

File size: 974.4 MB

Download Straight Edge volume one
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Raw Fuck Club
0b9b416335aba4020da4afa55c77a23a.jpg

Cast: Owen Hawk, Danny Fox, Yves, Tim Rusty, Austin Shadow, Jarod Stelle
Genres: Bareback Sex, Black, Cum Eating, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Rimming, ThreeWays Orgies, Uncut Cocks

Eager to show off his bottoming skills, Owen comes back to service stud top Austin Shadow, who pounds his raw hole with no mercy.

Duration: 1:20:16
Video: 704x400, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1465kbps

File size: 942.8 MB

Download Raw Fuck Club

San Diego Boy Military Barebackin Heroes 2
699400b9e6a49231dc2389940aa3aeae.jpg

Studio: San Diego Boy
Cast: Aidyn Michael, David Cordz, Derek Livingston, Jet Stevens, Jett Slatter, Joshua Price, Kye Edan, Tyler Cade

Military Barebackin Heroes 2 / Active Duty Barebackin Heroes 2 - Real Soldiers ... Doing Anything... For An Extra Buck...

Duration: 2:02:03
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1269kbps

Download San Diego Boy Military Barebackin Heroes 2

Edge Of Glory
996eaf47559b497bb48acd94e08da926.jpeg

Hey pornsters, Benny Morecock here. Theres nothing hotter than giving another guy a helping hand to get him off. Come join us and take yourself to the Edge of Glory. Starring the hot tattooed stud Jake Bass, watch him fuck one of the hottest gay porn stars on the planet, Ma Star, as they push each other to the edge. These two make a beautiful couple that will have you drooling while squeezing your cock with pleasure at the same time. Do not wait to get your sticky hands on Edge of Glory.

Duration: 1:27:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1595kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Edge Of Glory

Cruising
5c3179f9fb3f80b8ee707bc324159ae4.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Cazzo
Cast: Christian Herzog, Felix Barca, Malik, Troy Daniels, Race Cooper.
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Uncut Cocks, Rimming, Big Dicks, Latin, Threesomes, Tattoos

Cruising is the favourite hobby of a gay man: check out, pick up, bend over and take a dick in your ass. Watch these hung, horny and hot Cazzo fuckers doing a superb job!

Duration: 1:39:29
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 998.0 MB

Download Cruising

Dark Alley Media Desperate Householes Part 2
8e886a91cc155427da4bf6e99a4e9b46.jpg

Studio: Dark Alley Media, Raw Fuck Club
Cast: Tate Ryder, Dylan Saunders, Troy Moreno, Armond Rizzo, Adam Russo, Shay Michael
Genres: Anal Oral Sex,Bareback, Huge Cocks, Deep Throating, Muscles, Rimming, Outdoors, Gang Bang, Hairy, Double Penetration

Can these Desperate Householes ever be satisfied? Will their yearning for cock and cum ever be quenched? Shane Frost does his best, grabbing a tight hold of hot Latin Hole Armond Rizzo and man-handling him into sucking his huge cock.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:45:36
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264)

Download Dark Alley Media Desperate Householes Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Banging Builders Extra Time
e2e38efd399d2b76ff7e2c50792527d6.jpg

Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Darren, Russell
Genres: Muscle, Anal Oral Sex, Threesome, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot

Trigas Bangin Builders gets the job done as the fit fitter gets well and truly plastered whilst chiseled Welsh lad Russel bangs away in a horny sex fest.

Duration: 2:31:28
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1130kbps

Download Banging Builders Extra Time

Crunchboy - Arab Fuck Down
36fc5b03ca1e9caa9c7ec63365131a35.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Crunchboy

The French can get down and dirty with the best of them. In "Arab Fuck Down" these sexy European men go at each other with an intense fervor dumping loads of spunk on themselves and on each other. From the blindfolded stud in the living room to the dirty boys in the basement "Arab Fuck Down" offers a delectable assortment of scenes. This is hard French Fucking at its finest, with plenty of beautiful men, sexy accents and uncut cocks to go around!

Duration: 1:17:27
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps

File size: 907.9 MB

Download Crunchboy - Arab Fuck Down

Cum Kisser
8f3cd76042abb2df8337a622f301b055.jpg

10 hot guys in bareback action that includes plenty of deep throating and ass rimming!

Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2624kbps

Download Cum Kisser

Fuck My Ass
3fc7790b37aba59ad84d7f240bf77918.jpg

Enjoy four scenes full of deep throating, ass rimming, and bareback taboo sex!

Duration: 1:29:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2658kbps

Download Fuck My Ass

Cock Craze
d703a42b87c4ad5d5553956d20a21a2a.jpg

Studio: Monster Bang, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Jake Genesis, Adam Killian, Caleb Colton, Charlie Harding, Derek Parker, Fabio Stallone, JR Bronson, Trenton Ducati
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle, Hairy, Rimming, Big Dicks, Rough Sex, Tattoos

These wild, unruly, insatiable bottoms are ovee with an irrational, undeniable need for huge meat filling their holes. They have Cock Craze, and director Adam Killian has found just the right way to satisfy their desire - for now. Adam has serious credentials, call it sex cred, and in his Raging Stallion directorial debut he quickly taps into what Monster Bang is all about: "Big dicks and the holes they fill." Cock Craze is a gritty vision of sex-famished, blue-collar guys in wife beaters and torn clothing, cruising each other on sets that look like they're scheduled for demolition. The Cock Craze that's affecting these studs leads them to rough and rugged anonymous sex in seedy locations, and it's sure to have you jerking out load after crazed load.
Adam puts himself in the first scene, tasked with plugging crazed Derek Parker's holes with his massive endowment. Beefy Trenton Ducati grovels in the dirt for Jake Genesis, who takes his fill of Trenton in the rubble, then demands that Trenton surrender his ass as well. J.R. Bron is on a mission to have his hole filled, but an eerie fog is preventing him from finding Fabio Stallone, who is looking for a hot hole to fuck. When the fog lifts, nothing gets in their way as hard muscle collides with willing flesh. Finally, Charlie Harding has a massive cure for Caleb Colton's longing and never ending need to be filled with cock, and Charlie delivers an unrelenting, pounding injection that satisfies.

Duration: 2:07:34
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1455kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Cock Craze
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

All Worlds Video Spitting Image Twin Trouble
3dee4ae37fc887a4be3beac4b013b6f4.jpg

Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Liam Rosso, Luca Rosso, Connor Maguire, Devin Adams,
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle, Brothers Twins, Uncut Cocks, Interracial

The cock-stiffening thriller Spitting Image: Twin Trouble casts the Rosso twins as sexual spirits who envelop and inspire every man's sexual desires. The twins appear in every scene to guide the likes of Dylan Roberts.

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 712x392, XviD, 2903kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download All Worlds Video Spitting Image Twin Trouble

100% Wesh!
5008d1aeda8f8056591f9bcf3f17c7c2.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Malik, Ben Foster, Mourad, Cubano, Julien, Medhi, Driss, Lazzaro, Ryan, Jawel, Nassim, David Ester, Hugo, Malik TN, Khaled, Elodie La Travelote
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Arabians & Latinos, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome

8 Arabians, 2 Latinos, 6 Frenchies for a max of fucking action!
The most hot rebeus Jawel the rebel or Malik TN, the most impressive dildos with Cubano and Lazzaro, small passive bombs Ryan or Hugo: finds the Top of the Top of Citebeur for pure scenes of fuck in under ground, in Squat or in public toilets.

Duration: 2:05:55
Video: 528x400, XviD, 1324kbps

Download 100% Wesh!

AaronGiantXXX Stage Fucks
ea9710f7e6d6590d936bf68ef5097a4f.jpg

Studio: AaronGiantXXX
Cast: Aaron Giant, Cristian Torrent, Gerald Fabiani, Neal Pearson, Nick Mazzaro

Aaron Giant loves to show off his huge muscles, and big dick. And he gets turned on even more when there are people watching. Watch Aaron Giant fucking Nick Mazzaro and Cristian Torrent. He also enjoys a hot 'barehand,' handballing scene with Cristian Torrent and Neal Pearson. See Aaron Giant at the pool and join him back stage!

Duration: 1:18:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1412kbps

File size: 883.4 MB

Download AaronGiantXXX Stage Fucks

Raw
7ebb07a7422b033c11ecf0a959b6b524.jpg

Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Kent Larson, Vin Nolan, Jonathan West, Tag Adams,
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Humiliation, Intergenerational, Muscle Men,

Somewhere in a futuristic science lab a chic female scientist and her dreamy blonde assistant perform tests to study the causes of habitual criminal sexual deviancy.

Duration: 1:47:06
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1746kbps

Download Raw

Filthy Boys
2cfd1cf04a58d1ca1d138753e833a508.jpg

Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Dennis Reed and more
Genres: Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big dick, Young men, Twinks, No condom

Denis Reed heads a cast of ten hot, Filthy Boys as they jerk, suck and fuck each other to orgasmic oblivion. Fit, toned and horny as hell, these lads can't get enough of each other's smooth torsos and oversized cocks and are soon licking every inch of the flawless skin before heading south to engulf a twitching boner in their warm mouths. They take their time as they lick, kiss and tease the solid shaft before moving round to part peachy butt cheeks and tongue fucking the cute hole, making it good and wet to receive a fat dick - hard! Two hours of boy/boy debauchery that sees a multitude of creamy and satisfying cum shots!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:35
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps

Download Filthy Boys
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

The Road to Temptation
e23114f003bd1e5b47fb24b404b01279.jpg

Studio: Hot House Entertainment
Cast: Marcus Allen, Alex LeMonde, Arpad Miklos, Carlos Morales, Chad Thomas, Corbin Michaels, Fredrick Ford, Josh Kole, Joshua Adams, Kent Larson, Marco Paris, Ricky Martinez, Sebastian Tauza, Tag Adams, Zackary Pierce
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Oral, Muscle

Putting the "Hot" in theirpany brand, Hot House Video's long-awaited finale to their Road Trilogy is hotter than Georgia asphalt. Full of temptingly lusty and plentifully hung and cock jocks, this one's sure to shine your hubcaps!
Hitchhiker Kenny (Corbin Michaels), kicked out of his 's house when caught wanking off to gay porn mags, meets up with a southwestern daddy offering a friendly ride to Temptation Ranch.

Duration: 1:53:57
Video: 720x538, xvid, 1943kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Road to Temptation

Channel 1 When In Rome
5943206944529658f0bee792bf51831c.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Eddie Stone, Joe Foster, Filippo Romano, Leonardo Ricci, Alberto Ventura, Marco Sisto, Luca Ferretti
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Muscle, Rimming, Group, Cumshot

A weekend of steamy encounters ends up with some hot twists and turns in the labyrinths of the grounds.

Duration: 1:45:11
Video: 608x464, DivX 5, 1432kbps

Download Channel 1 When In Rome

Deep Woods
6596b956f1b8b1fb42b92b88af1aec34.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Dayton O'Connor, Draven Torres, Kyle Braun, Owen Hawk, Randy Harden, Shane Frost, Tate Ryder
Genres: Oral Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Group, Cumshot

Within seconds Tate has Shane's big, hard dick in his mouth prepping it for his nice, tight hole. Restless and horny ranch-hand Kyle Braun sneaks off to be alone when he's found out and takes every inch of hot cock Dayton O'Connor has to offer.

Duration: 1:08:11
Video: 856x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 800.4 MB

Download Deep Woods

Rascal Video Click
b0fb5158998bca8caedfb7728223e152.jpg

Cast: J.T. Collins, Joe Strong, Jorden Michaels, Riley Burke, Steven Ponce
Genres: Trio, Oral, Anal, Cum

Go behind the scenes of one of the hottest and most-sizzling photo shoots you'll ever see with Chi Chi LaRue and the guys of Click.
Poolside, Steven Ponce and Jorden Michaels are making out while Riley Burke watches.

Duration: 1:44:17
Video: 640x480, XviD, 911kbps

File size: 800.5 MB

Download Rascal Video Click

Triga Scally Soccer Orgy
8fbb8a0f7f818c29670d026160ed6342.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Triga Films
Genres: oral, anal, masturbation, fingering, spotswear

All the action takes place in the locker room after a football match. Imho one of the best films of Trigo, not just stupid "macho f"ck", but somehow dushevnenko this action shot - you can see that the guys have sex with pleasure, with feeling, really, slowly ..

Duration: 1:42:32
Video: 720x544, XviD, 820kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Triga Scally Soccer Orgy
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Detention More Oral Exams
8ec24432c1deb4e63101b3d3554e78f9.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Rascal Video, Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Joe Foster, Carlo Cox, Kyle Kennedy, Tag Adams, Chad Hunt, Rob Kirk, Zack Edwards, Andy Hunter
Genres: College Life, Anal, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Deep Throating, Fetish, Muscle, Orgy, Piercing, Rimming, Uncut

Featuring some of the hottest names in gay porn today, with a slew of newcomers added to the list, LaRue is confident that this one will outsell the previous vid. "Chad Hunt and Tag Adams' scene is absolutely amazing!" she said. "Everyone on the set was aroused trust me!"

Duration: 2:19:57
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1165kbps
Audio: 215kbps

Download Detention More Oral Exams

Boy band
8ec3aab0ee6f9a6cd2fe21470749e038.jpg

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Catalina
Cast: Steve Rambo, Ray Harley, Chad Hunt, Brad McGuire, Marco Paris, Tuck Johnson, Chad Williams, Jessie Cooper, Devon Barry, Court Logan, Kurt Wagner, Chris Sullivan, Matt Ryder, Danny Chance, Ryen Matthews
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Group, Muscle, Cumshot

"Boy Band is a spunky feature (including a memorable music video) that will have you humming for days. Director Josh Eliot has brought together all of his trademark skills for Boy Band, including original music, in-depth storyline, non- sexual extras, sexual performances, outdoor videography, Catalina's leading men, and a fresh bunch of handsome new man-fuckers who are ready to rock and roll you over. Sharon Kane wrote the music and lyrics for the Boy Band music video, "The Way It's Going To Be. "
Additionally, Sharon leads the cast in the role of Nance Freeley, an outlandish music mogul who is putting together a boy band "like the music industry has never heard". Sharon is right on with both performances. In fact, she is absolutely perfect and we want to acknowledge her brilliant participation.
The sexual performances start with Steve Rambo and Brad McGuire. They swap blowjobs and solid ass-licks before McGuire butt-bangs Rambo's leading man ass along the way.
Nance has sent Chad Hunt and Ray Harley to sign a Boy Band member. Those two set their eyes on yummy Marco Paris and pull out the casting couch. By the time the contract is signed, Hunt has fucked both Harley and Paris, everybody sucked everybody's cock, and they all shot their man-splatter.
A four-way young-fest ensues. Hairy man-boys Chris Sullivan and Matt Ryder mix it up with Ryen Matthews and the adorable Danny Chance. Big cocks and steamy deep throat action hi-light this scene. Chris shoots his cum on Danny's cock, and then he licks it off. Matt shoots. Ryen Shoots. And Danny spews his Dan-drops all over Chris' glistening face.
In addition to being a music mogul, Nance does have a peral life, which at the moment involves the work crew at her house. Jessie Cooper, Chad Williams and Tuck John are the crew and the three of them get into some hot construction guy action. By the time the job is finished, both guys have fucked John, everybody sucked everybody's cock, and they've all shot their man-spackle. (In a bonus scene, Steve Rambo and Kurt Wagner blow each other, and send their fuck juice flying all over the other guy's face.)
The culmination of Nance's efforts show up in the last scene with the Boy Band singers Devon Barry, Court Logan, Kurt Wagner and Chris Sullivan. Along with the presentation of the music video, "The Way It's Going To Be", the four eager lads share in some boy-boner fun. First is the cocksucking, ending in four juicy boy-loads. Then they start the fucking with Devon banging Kurt, and Chris drilling Court. Once again, they all shoot a jizzy boy-load.
From Sharon Kane's wonderful music and performance as Nance Freeley, to the splendid videography and hot man-ramming action, Boy Band is a superb effort from Josh Eliot, and a rightful addition to Catalina's series of Premium Features.

Duration: 1:51:39
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1462kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Boy band

Cum eating rancheros
55be3077ed04fb58ad6486f350e49af0.jpg

Studio: Euroboy
Cast: Anthony Squillari, Eber Downed, Esteban Toledo, Alejandro Saler, Tiago Hamilton, Jack Powell, Marcel Massud, Ben Brown, Al Mazhar
Genres: Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Interrasial, Threesome, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot

Want some rancheros? These sluts are willing to fuck outdoors and eat cum!

Duration: 1:30:17
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1681kbps

Download Cum eating rancheros

Rascal Video Hole Patrol
2e00182d1d6492f177e9d3ccefd835f7.jpg

Cast: Tommy Ritter, Fredrick Ford, Arpad Miklos, Eddie Stone, Jason Ridge
Genres: Oral, anal sex,muscle, rimming, cock sizes, cumshots, cumface, group, uniforms, tattoos.

So begins the sex driven journey these young studs are about to experience.Tommy Ritter, Shane Rollins and Owen Hawk find out that the county sheriffs don't take kindly to them in their town.

Duration: 2:42:50
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps

Download Rascal Video Hole Patrol

The Things i Do for Dick
803c94059643fda56dc33ed9fe734805.jpg

Studio: Xtreme Productions
Cast: Aiden Riley Scott, Blair Mason, Jason Raze, Austin Parker, Quinn Alexander, Sean Corwin, Nevin Scott, Tyler Bradley
Genres: Gay, Amateur Europ. Twinks, duetes

In The Things I Do for Dick, Xtreme's stable of cuties get out of that big bed and out into the real world, which is very refreshing. Shrewd-looking little Alexander and alert-looking Raze break into an empty house and use the wide, wide living-room carpet to spread out for some sodomy, preceded by Raze deep-throating and face-fucking Alexander before he missionary-fucks him on a great big block of Styrofoam. In an alley, pretty Ma pouts because perfect-blond cover-cutie Nevin keeps him waiting, but Ma seems to forgive when they duck into a john where Nevin blows Ma to an explosion of ejaculate. Corwin (blond this time around), throws Parker down on the big bed and sucks and fucks him with such ferocity you'd call if Parker wasn't so cooperative! See Corwin's colossal uncut trademark tool drip spooge on Parker's amazing abs. Since Ron Howard look-alike Aiden Riley Scott and plump, blond, brush-cut cutie Bradley start out bare-assed in the big bed anyway, Aiden gives in and fucks the brains out of Bardley. The Things I Do for Dick is a must have for your library.

Duration: 1:21:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1970kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Download The Things i Do for Dick
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

AaronGiantXXX Raw Muscles
2ba580de01bc75e68e38d36a7c7c5d27.jpg

Studio: AaronGiantXXX

Aaron in leather! Aaron has been working out for ten years now. During that time he gained lots of beefy muscle mass and became more and more interested in wearing leather and showing off his massive body in leather pants, harnesses and bicep belts. His are custom made because he doesn't even fit into regular ones.

Duration: 50:45
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 594.1 MB

Download AaronGiantXXX Raw Muscles

The sex factor
c19096eea4df40aadf23a4550197a467.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus & SauVage
Cast: Milan Sharp, Jaro Stone, Timmy Treasure, Florian Mraz, Artur Kral, Erik Franke, Troy Vara, Dylan Day
Genres: Bareback,Double Penetration,Big Cocks,European,18-21 Young Studs,Rimming ,Blond Haired,Twinks,Facial Cumshot,69

Fame is a fleetingmodity at the best of times, so best grab it whilst you can - a sentiment that this bunch of horny dingos keep close to their hearts (and their cocks) as they grind, suck and fuck their way into sexual eternity. Jaro Stone, Milan Sharp, Arthur Kral and Sam Williams put their rivals to shame as they get hot and dirty in the quest for the biggest cocks and the fullest balls - not to mention the horniest libidos! Surely Simon Cowell and his ilk will surely never, ever seem quite the same again.

Duration: 1:31:30
Video: 800x452, AVC (H.264), 2640kbps

Download The sex factor

Breeding Ian Jay
a09aec89cd066c82a09bbc6465559909.jpg

Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Ian Jay, Dan Fisk, Jerry Stearns, Brad McGuire, Derek Anthony, Marcello Masko, Roman Pearce ...
Genres: Hunks, Hairy, Anal, Oral, Black, Group

Ian Jay, a smooth and boyish 20-year-old, isn't my usual kind of obsession. I'm usually drawn to the no-limits total sex-extremist. Now, I'm not saying that IAN is an innocent little angel. He's been rawfucked before, sure. And he's been in a few videos, some mild and mainstream, some not so mild. So for a guy as young as he is, he's definitely sexually precocious.

Duration: 1:30:27
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps

Download Breeding Ian Jay

Hot Dicks - The Winner Gets To Top
0369870d9aa035791f0217dce92cc00f.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Hot Dicks

Carl and Danny are playing pool. The winner gets his option to top first or not. Once the game is over, they head to the bedroom. They 69 for a while and then Danny starts fucking Carl. Carl takes it for a short while but gets sore. So Carl starts fucking Danny. Both do ATM just for kicks. After they fuck for a while, they both jack off into each other's mouths and swallow each other's cum.

Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps

Download Hot Dicks - The Winner Gets To Top

RandyBlue, Adrenaline It Takes Three
dba20f8f2c43cde7177a2706a4893daf.jpg

Studio: RandyBlue, Adrenaline
Cast: Brett Swanson, Chip Tanner, Christian Sharp, Dallas Evans, Donny Wright, Malachi Marx, Nicco Sky,Nick Hurley, Riley Price, Roman Todd, Sean Everett, Xander Scott

It Takes Three features some of the best threesome scenes that Randy Blue has to offer. When three guys get together to fuck the dynamic of the hardcore sex scene totally changes. It's no longer about each guy doing his best to get his partner off while he's about ready to shoot his own load, it's more about trying different positions, and taking new directions. And the feeling of having your ass rammed while sucking a cock can be one of the most erotic feelings ever.

Duration: 1:37:44
Video: 712x392, XviD, 1465kbps

Download RandyBlue, Adrenaline It Takes Three
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account