Gay BDSM Fun At Binds Place - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

b64c524d28339879cb5bf847ebdd7cc3.jpg

The only logistical challenge at Bind's place is that some of us bring a lot of gear. As a result, there are suitcases and piles of gear all over the place, and sometimes your pile of gear needs to be moved in order to make room for a bondage scene that takes up a lot of room. Bind's house is three floors, plus the jail facility, so after a few days you can forget where you left some of your gear. Bondage seems to happen in every room except for the bathrooms and laundry room, so your stuff can get easily misplaced. Bind also has a 2-car garage which is filled with junk. In the future when the garage is fixed up, it can be yet another place to misplace your gear. I'm not complaining though. Sometimes we cook meals in Bind's kitchen and other times we go out. The town is quite small so there are only a few restaurants. As far as I know, there's only one place that serves breakfast and all the restaurants are within easy walking distance. For me, the only downside is that there's no place to get a latte without driving 40 miles.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 703.0 MB