Gay BDSM Fun At Binds Place - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

17520c301ab4e087b89ad56e09bd87ae.jpg

Here's another pair of videos from Bind's place. I must say, I really look forward to visiting Bind in Iowa. I visit him at least twice a year, and in this series of videos I was there for two weeks along with eight other guys. For me and the other guys, this is like a bondage vacation. There is bondage happening day and night, and most everyone sleeps in bondage. During the summer months the Iowa weather is hot and muggy, so it's no problem to sleep in bondage and be comfortable. Bind has air conditioning but being on the warm side all the time is best because you can wear minimal clothes and be stationary in bondage for long periods without the worry of getting cold. The comradery among us is fun. We help each other in and out of whatever bondage we want to experience. I encourage everyone to pick up my video camera and shoot a few minutes of each scene, but there is WAY more play than what is shown in these videos. This is similar to bondage parties and events, and private get-togethers in people's homes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 687.2 MB