Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Cock-Whore Lessons. Starring Mistress Mae Ling

Miss Mae Ling�s slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress�s dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn�t hold back as she makes sure her slut�s holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mae ling

Runtime: 00:11:35
Video Size: 841 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from k2s
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

American Mean Girls - Assphixiate the Ancient Asshole. Starring Goddess Draya and Goddess Platinum

When Goddess Draya moved into the Manor, She never realized all the things We can do to these losers to torment them, and generally fuck with their worlds. So this ancient old coot, My geezer pain slut, never was much of a fan of face sitting or of having its oxygen cut off, but that�s what makes it all the more fun to do what We want and facesit it anyway. I started out showing Her how to sit right over its face and cut off its air supply by completely covering its mouth and nose. And then just watch the loser struggle. This thing squirms and whines and then We both take so many more turns antagonizing it. Whether We both were on it at once, or only one of Us, this thing got the time of its life getting so close to Our perfect asses. Check the clip to see all the action�

Goddess Platinum

Category: ASS FETISH
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FACESTANDING, TRAMPLING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess draya, goddess platinum, ass, facesitting, face sit, tights, shiny, cfnm, punishment, suffocate, sexy, arrogant, brat, geezer, mean girls

Runtime: 00:20:00
Video Size: 846 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

gastroljor1986

Mistress An Li starring in video 'Ballbusting for Real Men' - An Li's Ass Emporium

Let�s face it: you will never be enough as a man. I like a man with a big, thick, hard cock, a man who can prove his masculinity for me in the most physical sort of way. You? You�ll never match up.

So instead, you�re going to watch me stroke my man�s cock. I love feeling it in my hands, slick and girthy while I slide up and down it, giving him the handjob he deserves. I love sitting on his face, grinding my ass and pussy on his head while playing with his cock. And of course, I love watching him take punishment for me through his cock and balls. Watch and take note, you pathetic wimp bitch.

Watch and see what sorts of punishments a Real Man can endure for me. I pull on his balls and stretch them out while getting him off because the mix of pleasure and pain is exciting for me. I twist them, squeeze them, separate them, slap them, and punch them because knowing he takes it for me gets me off. And when I�ve edged him long enough, I�ll allow him to cum. He�s earned it, taking all that ballbusting, ball , and CBT for me.

And of course, Real Men suck it up and suck up their own cum for me. It�s what I require. Real Men take a real punishments from me.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, COCK TEASE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: humiliation, cuckolding, cuckold, edging, handjob, tease and denial, sensual domination, female supremacy, flr, mistress an li, step-daddy an li, an li, asian goddess, asian mistress, asian princess

Runtime: 00:15:36
Video Size: 917 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

American Mean Girls - Popular Girls Punish Punter. Starring Goddess Platinum, Goddess Draya and Princess Amber

Draya and I were on the couch the other day talking about Cheer practice and this past weekend�s game, when Amber came in with a loser who needed to be taught a lesson. First off, this loser goes to OUR SCHOOL, but during the game this past Saturday, both Amber and Draya saw it cheering for the other team and TALKING TO THE OTHER CHEERLEADERS! Oh hell no, that stuff is not ever going to fly with the Mean Girls� So We let this thing know that there are conequences for its actions, like getting restrained and put on your knees on cinder blocks so We could all make it known how little We care for things that don�t show Us the utmost loyalty.

So bitch boy, up you go� and now We GET TO HAVE SOME FUN PUNTING BOY PARTS whether this bitch likes it or not. Between Myself, Draya, and Amber, We utterly annihilate this things cock and balls and watch them swell up like a cantaloupe� HAHAHAHAHahaha�. Well bitch boy, don�t think you can ever get away with playing around behind Our backs, or talking to other Girls when We own and control you�

Check out the clip and watch Three Mean Girls take out their frustrations on one little loser�s baby balls�

Goddess Platinum

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, ARROGANT WOMAN, BALL FETISH, COSPLAY, CBT.
Keywords: goddess platinum, goddess draya, princess amber, cheerleaders, ballbusting, cbt, ball kicking, cheerleader, bratty girls, possessive, cinder block, cement block, ball bust, punishment, pain

Runtime: 00:14:54
Video Size: 943 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

She Owns Your Manhood - Sweet Femdom - 2 Hot Nurses Fuck Dr's Ass. Starring Whitney Wright and Britney Andrews

Whitney Wright and Britney Andrews are nurses. Tony Orlando is a Doctor overseeing Nurse Whitney check on Nurse Britney to see if she has been recently contaminated by a patient.

Nurse Whitney questions Dr Tony on the new slutty nurse outfits, and why he isn�t wearing pants. He gives her a really good reason, but he can�t explain the giant strap on cock that she found in his office.

Dr Tony stammers to explain that he isn�t a pervert when the two hot nurses interrupt him to claim his slutty butthole and take turns fucking his brains out on the hospital bed.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brittany andrews, whitney wright, tony orlando, pantyhose, shiny pantyhose, fishnets, leotard, face sitting, ass worship, big strapon, multiple dommes, big tits, big ass, milf

Runtime: 00:16:14
Video Size: 953 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Peg Him - Whitney Wright and Siouxsie Q and Michael Vegas

Whitney Siouxsie and Michael play with some hot wax before sensually working his hole over. They stretch and tease him enough to take two cocks inside hit stretchy hole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PegHim, Siouxsie Q, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Anal Fisting, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS, Transsexuals, Tranny, Strap on, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

Runtime: 00:28:55
Video Size: 1.05 GB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Femme Fatale Films - The Nutcracker - Complete Film. Starring Ms Nikki

How many brutal kicks, punches and knees to the balls can a man take before he falls to his knees begging for mercy? Ms Nikki is intent on finding out, but the slave is equally intent on proving his devotion and willingness to please Ms Nikki at her sadistic ball busting best!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ms Nikki, Femme-Fatale, Ball Crushing, Catsuit, Footworship, Kicking, Foot Worship, Kneeing, PVC, Footdom, Foot Domination

Runtime: 00:21:35
Video Size: 1.08 GB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Femme Fatale Films - Maid For Fucking - Super HD. Starring Divine Mistress Heather and Lady Mia Harrington

The two Mistresses have their foot slave in attendance, albeit beneath their table and are expecting tea and cakes from the maid� what they get falls well short of perfect and so they need to teach the slovenly maid a few valuable lessons that she won�t forget� a face full of cake and an asshole full of cock should prove as a stiff reminder!

Tags: anal, foot worship, humiliation, leather, otk spanking, spanking, spitting, strap-on, verbal humiliation

Runtime: 00:25:06
Video Size: 1.26 GB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Vixen Is A Wicked Female Fox

Mistress Vixen has her slave chained to the cross. She starts out with a light spanking and flogging but soon moves on to some harsh caning and great single tail whipping that leaves welts and lashes on her slave�s battered ass. Mistress Vixen looks amazing dishing out the whipping wearing sexy boots, stockings, garters, and a corset.

Runtime: 00:20:28
Video Size: 1.33 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Extreme Hard For Gossess Kicks

My new frame has been built in My new London dungeon and I can�t wait to try it out. So My slave has come to join Me for some fun. he is tied spread eagle in the frame, so tight he is unable to move or close his legs. he is at My complete mercy�

First I gag him. I hate hearing slaves shriek, I like low moans. they must learn to take the pain I give them gratefully. I take My heels off, I want to kick him with My tiny little feet, I want to hear the sound as the top of My foot makes contact with his delicate little nut sak. It really is the most glorious sound. he struggles and starts to cry out but no matter how much he tries, he just cannot move.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, DOMINATION, CBT, LEATHER.
Keywords: ball, ball

Runtime: 00:09:14
Video Size: 1.36 GB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account