Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - The Slave Rules. Starring Mademoiselle de S

Lessons with Mademoiselle de S. are feared by all the slaves in the slave school because this teacher is simply a sadist. Have you ever seen a teacher who enters the class room dressed in leather, wearing a mask, with a whip in her hand?

Today's lesson are the slave rules. These are rules every slave has to know if he serves a lady. Mademoiselle de S. reads them in front of the class and after reading them once she really expects the slaves to repeat them all. She speaks with a very soft voice but she is a devil. She ask for specific rules. She wants to hear rule number five or rule number 8. Nobody can learn so fast. That's reason enough for her to punish the slave students. She uses faceslaps, nipple torture or her whip.

She really abuses the power she has over them. And her soft voice between the punishments make her much more dangerous. Even today, as asks the slave with a soft voice and a nice smile in her face to repeat the rules in french now. And she has her whip already in her leather gloved hand...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: FACE SLAPPING, NIPPLE PLAY, LEATHER, WHIPPING, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - The Slave Rules. Starring Mademoiselle de S
Runtime : 00:06:07
File Size : 307 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (306.73 MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Nobodys Princess

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Nobodys Princess
Runtime : 00:18:36
File Size : 583 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Download file (582.93 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Andy Finally Gets out of Chastity

Andy�s been all tucked in for the night (tightly, with rope). Lola comes down into the cow storage area after her shift has finished. She�s been feeling horny and tells andy that she�s going to let it out of chastity. Andy just so happens to be the best endowed cow in the stables. If any cow in the whole facility were to be allowed inside a woman, it probably should be andy. It�s been a very long time since andy has been let out of chastity for un-work-related purposes. Andy, with the least unsatisfactory cock, finally gets used to please a woman. But andy�s cock is not used to please a female partner in the way one might expect. Lola ensures that she has as many orgasms as she likes and andy has none. She leaves very satisfied and he is left even more sexually frustrated. (12:29 long)

Clip Contains Lola, Chastity, Female Domination, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Vibrator

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, VIBRATOR, BONDAGE MALE, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Andy Finally Gets out of Chastity
Runtime : 00:12:29
File Size : 928 MB

Download file (927.50 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum Shine My Boots, Slut

I hope you purchased the video right below so you'll know what a slut my shoe bitch is for my black leather stiletto high heeled boots. I decided to let it fuck my boots since it did such a good job licking all that leather a little earlier. It lives to lick my footwear after all. It had to clean them up as well, of course... by shooting it's load of boot shine on them and licking it off.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, BOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, LEATHER

Keywords: mistress nikita, boot worship

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum Shine My Boots, Slut
Runtime : 00:07:39
File Size : 106 MB
Resolution : 1024x576

Download file (106.26 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Syren Productions - Spanked By Mistress K

Mistress K gives Bart an OTK spanking he won't soon forget.

Category: SPANKING F/M

Keywords: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, OTK SPANKING, EBONY, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Syren Productions - Spanked By Mistress K
Runtime : 00:06:08
File Size : 152 MB

Download file (151.60 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Iside - STRONG BALLBUSTING WITH MY CONVERSE ALL STAR

Good evening, I have known your store only for a few months and I love your ballbusting clips; I see that you like this practice and this made decide to ask you for custom request on this subject. I would like you to wear a sporting apparel with jeans and black All Star Converse sneakers (the color is important for me and, if necessary, I can give you a new pair). Your slave must be punished because he could not control his urges and dared to lick your new All Star, dirtying them with his saliva. You start kicking his balls several times with the tip of your shoes, causing him great pain. When you have finished kicking his balls he must be able to cum on your All Star when ordered to do so (this is very important) and, then, he must lick and clean everything with his tongue. I would like the slave to cum without jerking off, but only with your kicks; I know this is very difficult but I'm willing to pay any amount in order to see this fantasy of mine realized. If you can do that, it would be wonderful!!!

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, EBONY BALLBUSTING, BDSM, ORGASM CONTROL, CBT

Keywords: mistress iside, domina iside, padrona iside, iside, mistress, sadistic mistress, beautiful mistress, cruel domination, brutal torture, domination, convers, all star, mistress iside clips4sale, slave, extreme punishment

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Iside - STRONG BALLBUSTING WITH MY CONVERSE ALL STAR
Runtime : 00:13:39
File Size : 358 MB

Download file (358.07 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Merciless Dominas - Light But Painful Caning Of Virgin Skin. Starring Mistress Zoe Page and Domina Samantha

Mistress Zoe Page and Domina Samantha?s slave have never tried to caned before and has absolutely virgin skin for this! Even a slight stroke from Mistress hand will leave a VERY visible mark! See how they start soft and get harder and harder until their slave simply gives up!

Category: CANING

Keywords: DOUBLE DOMINATION, AMATEUR, FEMALE DOMINATION, AUDITIONS, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Merciless Dominas - Light But Painful Caning Of Virgin Skin. Starring Mistress Zoe Page and Domina Samantha
Runtime : 00:07:17
File Size : 321 MB

Download file (321.16 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Sick Office Dawg Fucks Hot Girl At Office. Starring Mistress Jasmine

Jasmine is satisfied with her employee�s effort at worshiping her feet and has decided to give him a 15 cent hourly raise. She sticks a dildo with a cock on each end into his mouth, small end first. He�s going to have to work even harder now to earn the extra money. She says the dildo will help him get used to having cock in his mouth, but more importantly, he needs to understand that the bigger end is for her pussy... that, and the fact that he�s extremely fortunate to be her sex slave. She directs him between her legs and the dildo slides into her hot, wet pussy. She gushes over her upcoming date and how big he is. She tells the slave that her stud�s cum is still inside her and keeping her well lubed. She expects he will fuck her in the car on the way to her place because her pussy is always wet and ready to be fucked. "You are my primer" she tells the office boy, as he carefully moves the dildo in and out in a rhythmic manner. She reminds him that along with the pay increase he�ll also be put into full-time chastity. Peeling off her top, she kneels on a chair so the slave can penetrate her from behind, just the way her boyfriend takes her. She glides the big dick into her tight pussy, and if this isn't the dream of any slave, we don't know what is. "I'll be getting some real dick soon" she tells him. "This is just warm-up dick". Although not the real thing, you can hear Jasmine really getting off on the dildo and the power she has over her bitch emanates from her. She makes him lie on the ground so she can sit on his face, and more importantly, the dildo. She rides it hard and says she wants to stay there all day but has to get ready for some real cock. When she�s finally satisfied and composed, she says it's time to send him off to service some of the other women "and probably to suck some dick, too, at which point you might get another 15 cent raise".

Category: OFFICE DOMINATION

Related Categories: ASIAN GODDESS, HUMILIATION, DILDO FUCKING

Keywords: office, asian, miss jasmine, dildo, sex slave

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Sick Office Dawg Fucks Hot Girl At Office. Starring Mistress Jasmine
Runtime : 00:08:53
File Size : 699 MB

Download file (698.65 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Kinky, brutal Anette. Starring Mistress Anette

The blindfold doesn't make it better. He can't see a thing, so he doesn't know where the next things is coming from. The slave is kneeling and listening to Mistress Anette's moves, but the first kick in balls cathes him totally by surprise, he screams and sags in his bondages. Anette loves the sight, she grabs a whip and starts punishing him with it, while screaming and yelling at him.

Features: hard whipping, flogging, ballbusting, corporal punishment, female domination

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BDSM, WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, cruel bdsm, hard whipping, single tail

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Kinky, brutal Anette. Starring Mistress Anette
Runtime : 00:35:13
File Size : 867 MB
Resolution : 852x480

Download file (867.15 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Feet forced into his mouth. Starring Mistress Zita

Mistress Zita forces her feet in various ways in the mouth of her slave while yelling with him. He tries to satisfy his needy Mistress, but it seems like whatever he doesn is not enough for her. So she pushes and forces her toes and her soles into his mouth further.

Features: foot fetish, foot worship, barefoot, soles, foot domination, female domination

Category: FOOT DOMINATION

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, BDSM, SOLES, FOOT FETISH, FEMDOM

Keywords: lady zita, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, bdsm, foot domination, foot worship

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM TRIBUTE - Feet forced into his mouth. Starring Mistress Zita
Runtime : 00:09:39
File Size : 365 MB
Resolution : 852x480

Download file (365.29 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account