Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Trampling Fetish Show - Six filthy feet - Athena, Silesia & Alice

Trampling_Fetish_Show_-_Six_filthy_feet_-_Athena__Silesia___Alice.wmv.00000.jpg'/>

Trampling_Fetish_Show_-_Six_filthy_feet_-_Athena__Silesia___Alice.wmv.00001.jpg'/>

Trampling_Fetish_Show_-_Six_filthy_feet_-_Athena__Silesia___Alice.wmv.00002.jpg'/>

The girls delude the slave, of wanting make worship their feet, but their purpose is different: get dirty feet on the balcony (which is not washed for months) under the eyes of the slave and then enjoy get them cleaned with his tongue. The slave has therefore six filthy feet to lick ... will be able to get them back clean as they were at the beginning, Whereas it at the end his tongue is also used as an ashtray (and therefore the slave is forced to swallow the ashes for continue to clean the feet of his Mistresses)?

Category: DIRTY FEET

Related Categories: FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMAN ASHTRAY, FOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: dirty feet, foot humiliation, black soles, filthy feet, human ashtray, human furniture, foot worship, foot domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Trampling Fetish Show - Six filthy feet - Athena, Silesia & Alice
Runtime : 00:18:17
File Size : 476 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download file (476.23 MB)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Under Goddess Amihra - I like it when you DONT BREATHE. Starring Goddess Amihra

Under_Goddess_Amihra_-_I_like_it_when_you_DONT_BREATHE._Starring_Goddess_Amihra.mp4.00000.jpg'/>

Under_Goddess_Amihra_-_I_like_it_when_you_DONT_BREATHE._Starring_Goddess_Amihra.mp4.00001.jpg'/>

Under_Goddess_Amihra_-_I_like_it_when_you_DONT_BREATHE._Starring_Goddess_Amihra.mp4.00002.jpg'/>

Hi Goddess Amihra,I wanted to say that I really love the videos you have produced thus far. What I like about them is when you really makeyour slave fight for a little bit of air, but then you put him back under after a short breath. I would really love to see you wear a fullpair of white panties, frontal smothering view with your slave restrained and with the camera close in from both a front view and top view.I'd love to see you take your slave to the point where he's really fighting against his restraints and making noise to get you off, then with you onlyto give a few short breathes, then back under again. I'd love to see both frontal and reverse facesitting. For the frontal, if you could really close your thighsaround your subs face causing it to scrunch. I'd love to see a 20 minute video like this. -- Along the top of my most extreme smothering yet. Some of the panic in this clip is UNMISTAKABLE! -- Clip contains some dirty talking, bondage/restraint, forward/reverse smothering, some nude (panties pulled to the side) ass smothering and ass sniffing. With a POV from my angle forward sit toward the end.

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS SMELLING, BONDAGE, PANTY FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : Under Goddess Amihra - I like it when you DONT BREATHE. Starring Goddess Amihra
Runtime : 00:23:11
File Size : 1.50 GB

Download file (1.50 GB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Breaking The New Bitch. Starring Mistress Ezada

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Breaking_The_New_Bitch._Starring_Mistress_Ezada.mp4.00000.jpg'/>

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Breaking_The_New_Bitch._Starring_Mistress_Ezada.mp4.00001.jpg'/>

SADO_LADIES_Femdom_Clips_-_Breaking_The_New_Bitch._Starring_Mistress_Ezada.mp4.00002.jpg'/>

"Today, I will make you my new bitch!", Ezada says to the strong slave whos arms are bound in a mono glove on his back. The mean Mistress is dressed completele in skin tight, shiny black latex and she gently strokes the strap-on she already has put on.

The big male slave begs her for mercy but Ezada just smiles at him. She lifts his hands up so he has to bow down and then she orders him to start licking the strap-on. He has to to so for a while, but the she pushes the strap-on into his mouth, very deep, he nearly starts to gag. So much fun for the cruel lady, who gets aroused and so she pushes the strap-on deeper and deeper into his mouth.

But that was just the beginning. To break this slave, Ezada will fuck his ass now. With a mean smile she pushes the strap-on into his ass, he moans like crazy, surprised by the pain and new feelings. Ezada is so excited now, harder and harder she takes him from behind until she is satisfied. But that's still not the end for her victim. Now she makes him sucking the strap-on again to clean it.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: CORSET, HUMILIATION, ASS EATING, LATEX, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: Mistress Ezada

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Breaking The New Bitch. Starring Mistress Ezada
Runtime : 00:09:10
File Size : 421 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (421.15 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Harley - Nude Face Grinding leads to a Satisfying Orgasm

Brat_Princess_2_-_Harley_-_Nude_Face_Grinding_leads_to_a_Satisfying_Orgasm.wmv.00000.jpg'/>

Brat_Princess_2_-_Harley_-_Nude_Face_Grinding_leads_to_a_Satisfying_Orgasm.wmv.00001.jpg'/>

Brat_Princess_2_-_Harley_-_Nude_Face_Grinding_leads_to_a_Satisfying_Orgasm.wmv.00002.jpg'/>

Harley facesits a male while nude. She treats him just like a chair. All he is to her is a place to rest. Of course, she also thinks the humiliation is funny because the slave is not actually a chair. It�s a male stupid enough to act like a chair beneath her perfect ass. Every time the chair needs to breathe, Harley is reminded of this and she giggles at the male�s passivity. Harley�s ass makes males weak. No true man would just lie there; he would take her, fuck her. But not all males are men. This male is weak, and weak males become slaves before a Goddess. Harley in all her physical perfection is certainly a Goddess. So, she giggles at the stupefied little slave. She straddles his face because laying beneath her pussy makes the slave weaker and weaker. Weaker is good because weaker means easier to use. And useful is ultimately the best thing a slave can be. Harley sits on the slave�s face until she decides to have an orgasm. The slave proves very useful in aiding this. Harley uses the slave�s face to satisfy herself. She grinds her beautiful nude ass on it until she enjoys a satisfying orgasm. (13:22 long)

Clip contains: Harley Jade, Nude Face Sitting, Ass Grinding, Ass Smothering, Female Domination, Chastity

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS GRINDING, ASS SMOTHERING, CHASTITY

Keywords: Nude Facesitting, Female Orgasm

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Harley - Nude Face Grinding leads to a Satisfying Orgasm
Runtime : 00:13:11
File Size : 977 MB

Download file (977.44 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - I'm Still Too busy To Clean My Ass. Starring Princess Lily

Club_Stiletto_FemDom_-_I_m_Still_Too_busy_To_Clean_My_Ass._Starring_Princess_Lily.mp4.00000.jpg'/>

Club_Stiletto_FemDom_-_I_m_Still_Too_busy_To_Clean_My_Ass._Starring_Princess_Lily.mp4.00001.jpg'/>

Club_Stiletto_FemDom_-_I_m_Still_Too_busy_To_Clean_My_Ass._Starring_Princess_Lily.mp4.00002.jpg'/>

Fantasy clip in compliance with C4S policies. "I'm just so busy! I have a two o'clock, a three o'clock, and a four o'clock appointment", Princess Lily laments. "I just have so many guys coming over to fuck me." As the camera pulls back, you see that she�s sitting on the toilet. "I have so many slaves to watch over, to make sure they do things properly. Sometimes they fuck up and I have to make them do it again. It's not easy being a Goddess.". She�s clearly exasperated and sighs, "I'm just too busy to clean my own ass.". The camera pulls back and you see a slave lying on the floor underneath her feet. She always makes sure she has a slave in that position when sitting on the toilet, so they can enjoy the smell of her movements and be close by for cleanup duty. "Why should I clean my own ass" she asks "when I have losers like this to do it for me?". In line with her need to do multiple tasks at once, she reaches onto the counter, grabs a piece of chocolate, and starts to eat it. Next, she picks up a container of chocolate syrup and pours it onto her slave�s face. She says to him, "That's not the type of chocolate you want though, is it?". "No", he replies, with some trepidation. "The real chocolate you like comes out of my ass, doesn�t it?". "Yes, Princess" is the reply, and with that, she moves over and sits on his face. She rubs her ass all over it and tells him to get all that chocolate into his sorry, slave-mouth. When she finally gets up, his face and her ass are completely covered in chocolate. She kneels on the toilet and tells him to get off the floor and get to work. "Lick it all up; that's the kind of chocolate you can't buy in stores", she tells him. She instructs him to spread her ass cheeks, which are totally brown, and says, "Lick it up good; I'm still just too busy to clean my own ass.". For the next two minutes, you get some great close-up shots of the slave licking her dirty ass clean. "There's nothing better than a hungry slave", she purrs. She then tells him to press his lips onto her asshole, because she feels something is about to happen. Her facial expressions and moaning at the end will drive toilet slaves crazy, longing to be her personal toilet slave for all eternity!

Category: TOILET SLAVERY

Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION, TOILET FETISH

Keywords: Princess Lily, toilet slavery

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - I'm Still Too busy To Clean My Ass. Starring Princess Lily
Runtime : 00:06:25
File Size : 514 MB

Download file (514.03 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Cruel Unusual FemDom - Cry for Madame Nikki. Starring Madame Nikki

Cruel_Unusual_FemDom_-_Cry_for_Madame_Nikki._Starring_Madame_Nikki.mp4.00000.jpg'/>

Cruel_Unusual_FemDom_-_Cry_for_Madame_Nikki._Starring_Madame_Nikki.mp4.00001.jpg'/>

Cruel_Unusual_FemDom_-_Cry_for_Madame_Nikki._Starring_Madame_Nikki.mp4.00002.jpg'/>

"Should I fuck an ass, or whip a bitch? ANSWER ME!" Madame Nikki yells at her caged slave. "Whatever Goddess desires!" her caged slave yelps in fear. "You're useless! I think I will whip a bitch." Nikki struts over to the slave strung up in the corner and decides to whip him and make him suffer. "Cry for me!" Madame Nikki demands. She really wants him to cry. Nikki taunts with her cruel words and makes her slave beg for more while she continues to whip him.

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BDSM

Keywords: whipping, femdom, female domination, BDSM, clubdom, Nikki Brooks, Madame Nikki, corporal

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Unusual FemDom - Cry for Madame Nikki. Starring Madame Nikki
Runtime : 00:09:03
File Size : 782 MB

Download file (782.19 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Boot Reward - Part 1. Starring Mistress Heather

FemmeFataleFilms_-_Boot_Reward_-_Part_1._Starring_Mistress_Heather.mp4.00000.jpg'/>

FemmeFataleFilms_-_Boot_Reward_-_Part_1._Starring_Mistress_Heather.mp4.00001.jpg'/>

FemmeFataleFilms_-_Boot_Reward_-_Part_1._Starring_Mistress_Heather.mp4.00002.jpg'/>

My boots will hurt you, but you will worship them as you do me slave. My Boot slave worked hard to please me, so I granted him a reward, which entailed him wanking his cock between my booted legs. The resulting mess he made all over my beautiful soft leather boots, needed to be licked up, whether he liked it, or not...

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Boot Reward - Part 1. Starring Mistress Heather
Runtime : 00:05:14
File Size : 52.6 MB

Download file (52.56 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Humiliation Milking - Complete Film. Starring Lady Victoria Valente

FemmeFataleFilms_-_Humiliation_Milking_-_Complete_Film._Starring_Lady_Victoria_Valente.mp4.00000.jpg'/>

FemmeFataleFilms_-_Humiliation_Milking_-_Complete_Film._Starring_Lady_Victoria_Valente.mp4.00001.jpg'/>

FemmeFataleFilms_-_Humiliation_Milking_-_Complete_Film._Starring_Lady_Victoria_Valente.mp4.00002.jpg'/>

A pathetic cock the size of Lady Valente's little finger is a struggle for her to milk. The slave is verbally humiliated about the size of his minute appendage and she decides to give him a ruined orgasm whilst sitting firmly over his face. His cock is of no use to her, so why should he get any pleasure?!?

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Humiliation Milking - Complete Film. Starring Lady Victoria Valente
Runtime : 00:10:00
File Size : 112 MB

Download file (111.60 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Leaky Cock Toy - Complete Film. Starring Miss Deelight and Mistress R'eal

FemmeFataleFilms_-_Leaky_Cock_Toy_-_Complete_Film._Starring_Miss_Deelight_and_Mistress_R_eal.mp4.00000.jpg'/>

FemmeFataleFilms_-_Leaky_Cock_Toy_-_Complete_Film._Starring_Miss_Deelight_and_Mistress_R_eal.mp4.00001.jpg'/>

FemmeFataleFilms_-_Leaky_Cock_Toy_-_Complete_Film._Starring_Miss_Deelight_and_Mistress_R_eal.mp4.00002.jpg'/>

A man is caught lurking around near Mistress R'eal's dungeon. They bring him inside and he gets a taste of what he's been missing. On the verge of bursting to cum, he is secured to the bondage chair, then teased and tormented, before they seal up his leaky cock toy with hot wax. Great amusement for the Mistresses, but their new slave is certainly not laughing!

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Leaky Cock Toy - Complete Film. Starring Miss Deelight and Mistress R'eal
Runtime : 00:18:07
File Size : 260 MB

Download file (259.61 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

KinkyMistresses - The Whipped Pissing. Starring Lady Luciana and Kacy Kisha

KinkyMistresses_-_The_Whipped_Pissing._Starring_Lady_Luciana_and_Kacy_Kisha.mp4.00000.jpg'/>

KinkyMistresses_-_The_Whipped_Pissing._Starring_Lady_Luciana_and_Kacy_Kisha.mp4.00001.jpg'/>

KinkyMistresses_-_The_Whipped_Pissing._Starring_Lady_Luciana_and_Kacy_Kisha.mp4.00002.jpg'/>

Lady Luciana likes to whipp the Slaves Arse and after that Kacy Kisha loves to piss on him. After that she sit down on his face and press her pussy deep on him

<!--more-->

File Name : KinkyMistresses - The Whipped Pissing. Starring Lady Luciana and Kacy Kisha
Runtime : 00:07:17
File Size : 112 MB

Download file (111.81 MB)

Fileboom Premium Account