~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

abalam666

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Footfetish Trixie Banks - Tell My Foot Your Sorry

Description: Did you find the clothes I laid out fit you� yes, I know it looks like servant clothes� that�s exactly what you fuckin be.
Other than that, I don�t expect to be mentioning ur name at all� in fact my new boyfriend is probably gonna be center stage� I don�t think anyone is gonna care that you exist except when they need a refill.
Oooh, was that a dick twitch??? I think it was� I think you desperately need to have ur ass hauled out here in the middle of the fuckin living room� I think we should show everyone what a hard little dick you have for being tested like the peasant cuck you are, huh?
Oh, don�t you fuckin look up at me� apologize to my foot� Cuz that�s what you like, right??? You like being a foot cuck?
Now tell us all about you like when me and my new man use your face as a human doormat!

Format: mp4
Size: 170.46 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:31

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Trixie Banks - Tell My Foot Your Sorry.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

abalam666

Footfetish Trixie Banks - One Foot Complement Gets You Outed

Description: Did you really think you�d tell me I have pretty feet and we�d go somewhere private?
My feet will make a pathetic boy like you cum in seconds in front of all these people...did you really think I�m some amateur who sells low quality feet pics online?
Keep stroking your dick to my freshly painted toes while I tell you how worthless you are....You should be grateful I even let you cum to my feet....

Size: 135.54 MB
Duration: 00:13:10

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Trixie Banks - One Foot Complement Gets You Outed.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Footfetish Worship Amber - Princess Led Relationship

Description: We're in an FLR and I tease you about how hard I make You work for me, for my lifestyle. I get to relax in bed while you have to wake up at 5 am to go for a run in the cold. I'm warm and relaxed while you have to suffer outside. I expect you to come home, worship me, serve me coffee, put out my clothes for the day, and get ready for work.
I get to enjoy each day by having lunch with my friends, going shopping & to the spa, etc. I even text you throughout the day teasing you about being in the office. When you come home. you kneel to greet me & I hand you a list of chores. All things that I ignored during the day and/or piled on. If I'm unhappy, I make you run extra miles on the treadmill. In the meantime, my bull comes over. Again, you find yourself suffering, while I receive pleasure. The way it should be.

Size: 238.7 MB
Duration: 00:17:37

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Worship Amber - Princess Led Relationship.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Footfetish Worship Amber - Teaching My Tutor About Chastity

Description: My stupid college professor insisted that I use a tutor to get my grades up. I honestly don�t care because some nerd is gonna do all my homework and take the tests for me... but some dweeb was gonna tattle on me (like a pathetic loser) so I decided to just �show face� and pretend like I made an effort.

The entire time im too focused thinking about some alpha male and how many abs he has. I take selfies and talk about how hot this guy is, making you feel invisible and worthless! You notice my anklet and how theres two keys dangling from it, bouncing against my pantyhose covered legs. I tease you how I get a new key every time I have a new tutor! You�re so curious what the keys are for, but I insist you stop asking so many questions and just rub my feet so I can relax and focus on studying.

My super short skirt distracts you and the keys on my anklet are right in your face now as you worship them. I explain to you that they�re chastity keys and how they remind me of all the betas I�ve locked up! Curious, I allow you to worship my perfect feet and manipulate you into trying chastity. I guess tutors aren�t always the smart ones! Hahaha

Size: 225.99 MB
Duration: 00:16:36

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Worship Amber - Teaching My Tutor About Chastity.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account