~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

abalam666

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Footfetish The Milking Game

Description: Today I'm going to play a game with you. Let your mind start to spiral through the complexities as I explain the rules to you, snapping you rapidly in and out of trance until your brain is complete mush. Ahhh, but that's when the rules of the game change, and real fun begins. You see, if you have an orgasm, I win, and you have to play the game again, over and over until you're completely milked. If you don't cum, you'll have to edge yourself for me three times. By the end, your memory of the game will be a little hazy, just a blur of bliss and repeated commands and mantras. This file can be interpreted as either an HFO or a JOI, depending on your preference. Be a good drone for me and play along?

Format: mp4
Size: 1.17 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:33:39

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_The Milking Game .mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

abalam666

Footfetish Enchantress Arwyn - Milking Game 10 - Mindmelting Game

Description: Welcome to phase 10 of the Milking Game. This phase includes plenty of amnesia, and deeper programming still to blank for my feet, cum for my feet, feel your IQ dropping for my feet. Prepare your mind for blissfully looping mantras, breath control, and delicious hands-free orgasms as my feet make their way deeper into your subconscious. This is phase 10 of the Milking Game series. Be sure to watch the previous videos in the series before attempting this one.

Size: 1.06 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:20:35

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Enchantress Arwyn - Milking Game 10 - Mindmelting Game.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

abalam666

Footfetish Enchantress Arwyn - No Control - The Milking Game 03

Description: "Let�s play another game, shall we? My drone likes to play games, doesn�t it? Good. I�m pleased my drone is maintaining its programming so well. I trust you still remember all the basic rules from our previous sessions. So let�s get started. Let�s toy with the rules of our game a little bit. The fun part is, I can change the rules however and whenever I want. Soon you�ll find yourself spiraling out of control as I erase you and make you cum and erase you and make you cum over and over. Try your hardest to remember all the rules. Try your hardest to win the game. I dare you."

Size: 499.88 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:16:48

DOWNLOAD FileJoker:

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Footfetish_Enchantress Arwyn - NO CONTROL - The Milking Game 03.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account