FootFetish Collection From FootLover78>>>Exclusive video

FootLover78

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ChiChi & Wren's MMA Humiliation

Ninja is visiting his friends ChiChi and Wren as he knows they know how to kick some ass. When he asks them to show him a trick or two they roll their eyes and say "SURE!". The girls think he's pathetic. ChiChi immediately throws him to the floor and starts jamming her stinky foot in his face. He fights her off and gets up. The girls laugh at him as they throw him down again, this time both girls rub their smelly feet in his face and humiliate him. What a wimp! ChiChi wraps her legs around his neck while Wren continues to stick her feet in his face. he tries to pull them off him but he is now being totally dominated by his female friends. They mock him and laugh as he can do nothing but be bullied by them and their smelly feet.

Starring: ChiChi Medina, Wren Wells, Jason Ninja

*FOOT HUMILIATION* *KARATEKA FEET* *FOOT SMELLING*

Size:194MB
Format:WMV
Category:FOOT SMELLING
Length:10 minutes

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

FootLover78

Sahrye's Foot math Lesson Part 2

Sahrye's Foot math Lesson Part 1 - HD 1080p MP4Sahrye is one of the strictest teachers in school. Her math classes have left many a student in tears and most students will do anything to pass it. Sasha is a rich student who's dad has spent a ot of money trying to get her through school in a high grade. Sasha has seen she is about tp fail her class for Sahrye and is desperate to pass it, her dad will take all her credit cards if she fails and she tries to bribe her teacher with money. Sahrye doesn't buy into it and tells her there's only one way to pass her class. By becoming her little foot bitch and licking, kissing and sucking on her soles in every way she can. Sasha at first doesn't like to do this, however after a while she really gets turned on by her teachers perfect soles and feet. Licking them seductively while her teacher verbally abuses her. This is part 2 of 4.

Starring:Enchantress Sahrye, Sasha Foxxx

*FOOT WORSHIP* *LESBIAN DOMINATION*

Size:171MB
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Length:11 minutes

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

FootLover78

Limp Sister Nikita Ass Groping and Foot Fuck

You know how hot sister Nikita is, when I find her totally limp and asleep in the house... Usually after a night spent partying, but this time exhausted after the gym. However, I put her to sleep even more, just to make sure she doesn't wake up too soon. At that point her body is for all us to see, and I decide to hood her to be able to move her around with more freedom, as her face cannot be shown. I show to you how floppy she is, dropping her arms and legs. I grope her ass and thighs in front of the camera, then I expose her feet by taking off her shoes and socks, and the usual limp foot play delight begins. You can see me worshipping her limp soles, slapping and rubbing them together, jerking, slapping and rubbing my dick on them, until I cum all over them (cum is simulated!). Once again I'm here to show you off sister Nikita's body and feet, and I know how much you like her!

Starring: Nikita
Language: Pseudo English
Format: HD 720p

Size:857MB
Category:FOOT FETISH
Length:25 minutes

Fileboom Premium Account

FootLover78

[HD] Under Emma's stinky feet

EN: Emma is back home and her slave is still laying on the floor, since this morning when she left the room. She wants to play with him a little so she takes off her old shoes and force him to smell them. She trample him a bit and then remove her socks to make him smell her sweaty toes, smothering him with her feet. I know you would like to be under her feet too...

FR : Emma viens tout juste de rentrer et son esclave l'attends sagement, allongé sur le sol depuis ce matin. Elle veux jouer un peu avec lui et enleve donc ses vieille chaussures odorantes pour lui faire sentir. Elle le piettine un peu puis enleve ses chaussettes pour lui faire sentir ses pieds transpirants, tout en recouvrant son visage avec. Je sais que tu reverais d'etre toi aussi sous ses pieds..

Size:368MB
Category:FOOT DOMINATION

Fileboom Premium Account

FootLover78

Super POV Trample Series - Lindsey Leigh

In our latest long running series of POV Trampling, we get you guys under the amazing soles of the one and only Lindsey Leigh! Shot guerrilla style in a hotel room (No studio lighting so it's grainy), Lindsey gives you the ultimate experience of what it would look like to see her towering above you with her soles crashing down on your face and body. She describes everything to you in detail as her feet walk up and down your body!

Starring: Lindsey Leigh, Jason Ninja

*TRAMPLING* *FACESTANDING* *FEMDOM POV*

Size:153MB
Category:TRAMPLING

Fileboom Premium Account