Fisting: oh, these naughty hands!

teben

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm Sorry, Step Mommy!

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Masturbation, Enema
Models: Ella Nova, Dana DeArmond

Description: In lavender lingerie, holding a bejeweled butt-plug in her ass, Ella Nova hurriedly cleans the bathroom at the request of her Stepmother, Dana DeArmond. She gets on her hands and knees to scrub the floor when her Stepmother stomps in. Dissatisfied with the job she's been doing, Dana takes Ella and bends her over the countertop and spanks her ass hard. She pulls Ella's panties down and lifts one of her legs up onto the counter, exposing her pussy and bejeweled asshole. Dana tugs on the butt-plug, pulls it out, and tells her that her punishment will be taken out on her asshole. She grabs a double ended acrylic toy and plunges it in and out of Ella's hole, getting little gapes. Dana grabs a Bad Dragon dildo and shoves it down her own throat, covering it in her spit just before ramming it into Ella's warmed up asshole. She fucks Ella's ass with it while she presses an Hitachi vibrator onto her Stepdaughter's clit and lets her cum. Dana lifts her dress and smothers Ella's face with her ass and makes her lick her crack from the bottom to the top. Dana puts the vibrator to her own clit while Ella licks her asshole and cums hard with Ella's face buried in her big beautiful butt cheeks. Next, Dana straps on a huge dildo the size of her own arm. Ella gets on her hands and knees and her Stepmother slowly pushes her big cock inside Ella's asshole. She fucks Ella deep in her ass and Ella cums hard while getting fucked. After that, Dana shoves a rainbow colored cone plug in Ella's ass. She pulls it out and sticks her whole hand inside Ella's ass. She fist-fucks Ella's hole until she cums hard and after Dana licks Ella's big gaping asshole. After that, Dana wishes to punish her asshole even more and so Ella gets on her back and receives two extra large anal beads inside her stretched out hole. Finally, Dana shoves the entire Slink toy up Ella's ass and clean it out with a water enema.

Info file:
Size: 801 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 13 min
Format: MP4

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

teben

- Nikolettas anal bottle fuck!

Info video:
Date: 2020
Genre: Anal, anal fisting, big butt, anal gape, prolapse
Models: Nikolettas

Description: Our smoking hot Russian 'Queen Nikoletta' returns in this thrilling update, fucking her loose ass with a giant Cola bottle and the enormous 'Slinky Santiago' dildo from 'John Thomas Toys'. She looks stunning in a sexy black laced dress, rolled up to her waste as she begins wrecking her butt hole with the huge Slinky Santiago toy. It's massive shaft measures in over 11' long x 3.5' wide, covered in hard ridges and shaped like a torpedo, it's sure to hit the right spots deep in Nikolettas anal cavity. We couldn't believe how much of this humongous dildo she buried in her butt! Enjoy watching her thrilling performance as she slams her sloppy, loose ass up and down as hard as she can. Her pussy constantly oozes with her orgasmic fluids as the Santiago penetrates so deep, it bulges her belly from the inside! The orgasmic pleasure this toy provides is so intense, and the damage to her ass is even more shocking, but Nikoletta isn't finished wrecking her hole just yet! Next up, is the huge Cola bottle! She stands it on the floor and slowly sinks her ass deep down on it till she reaches the base! WOW, she almost devoured the entire fucking bottle in her greedy butt, whilst frantically masturbating her clit. She screams in ecstasy as the reaches the peak of her body shattering climax, then lifts up, turns on her side, pulls her ass cheeks apart and shows us the severe damage the bottle now caused on her anal prolapse. We didn't think her ruined rectum could possibly take anymore, but the insatiable girl wanted one more orgasm with the bottle, and continued blasting it in and out of her rosebud till she reached another explosive climax that really must be seen, if you're a fan of this addictive insertion goddess!

Info file:
Size: 1.86 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 10 min 35 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

teben

Brittany Bardot & amp; Rebecca Sharon aka Rebecca Black - Fisting And Fucking - Part 1 (11/23/2020)

Info video:
Date: 2020
Genre: Anal, Fisting, Lesbian Sex, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Toys, Dildo

Description: Hot MILF Brittany Bardot and college cutie Rebecca Black are two blonde bi-sexuals who are exploring their inner most anal desires in this shockingly sinful Euro Girls on Girls two-part series.

Info file:
Size: 361 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 42 min 13 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

teben

dollidoll - Bubble Bath Anal and Fisting

Info video:
Date: 2019-01-06
Genre: Anal, Bathtub Fetish, Fisting, Gaping, Submissive Sluts
Models: dollidoll

Description: Bubble bath time gets so kinky and messy today, come watch me play! I tease you underneath the bubbles then finger my ass and insert two large butt plugs. Stretching out my hole leads to playing with my pussy until I fuck my ass with a glass dildo. Finally I fist my asshole and gape nice and wide for you! Anal fisting lasts for a little over a minute.

Info file:
Size: 1.89 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 13 min 9 s

Preview:

Download:
Download File

Fileboom Premium Account