[Filepost] Female Domination, Slave and Humiliation.

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mr. Nevercum

Title: Mr. Nevercum

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:10:47
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 939 MB

I have a new name for you slave-boy. It goes with a special life-long assignment. Im renaming you "Mr. Nevercum". You are going to spend ALL DAY stroking your worthless cock BUT YOU NEVER GET TO CUM. Im going to make you stop when you get reeeaaally close and then make you "cool down"- just to make you start up again! Haha just so I can tease you and make sure are FOREVER frustrated- over ME! So lets get started Mr. Nevercum... Pull down your pants and just rub the head of your penis. Yeah thats it go ahead and make sure you look at my beautiful face and body while youre touching yourself. Yeah thats if now start really stroking it does it feel amazing OK NOW STOP! YES take your hand away and calm yourself down thats a good boy Mr. Nevercum, now lets do it again. Welcome to your new unfulfilled and unsatisfied "sex life"- and its all for ME.

Princess Carmela
Categories: Tease and Denial, Orgasm Control, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

MrNeverCum.part1.rar
MrNeverCum.part2.rar

MrNeverCum.part1.rar
MrNeverCum.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Kandy's Stool Bound Ass Licker

Title: Kandy's Stool Bound Ass Licker

Duration: 00:05:31
File Size: 339 MB

Mistress Kandy loves to relax after a hard day's work and sit in the kitchen munching on snacks. However, this does not mean that her slaves can be idle! In fact, she's got one bound to her stool, his head into her ass crack, licking away at her delicious ass. Kandy informs you unfortunate viewers that you had best have an erection as big as the slave's, should you ever be so lucky to lick her ass, but that her need for a good little ass licker supersedes the need for you to be hard. In other words, if you don't perform well, your cock will be chopped off with the paring knife!

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

lma-stool-bound-ass-licker_z1.rar

lma-stool-bound-ass-licker.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black1982.

Cuck Husband POV

Title: Cuck Husband POV

Duration: 00:09:35
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 50 MB

Featuring: Mistress T

“What a predicament you are in, on your knees in front of me, cock locked up in chastity. I don't want you sexually any more, I take young, virile lovers now. You can watch as they fill my pussy, maybe even fluff their cocks first and clean my cunt afterwards. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife.â€Â

Cuckolded_Husband_POV_z1.rar

Cuckolded_Husband_POV.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Face Sitting Nipple Torture

Title: Face Sitting Nipple Torture

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:09:18
File Size: 542 MB

I have my slave bound and tied up on our bed. I'm clad in a sexy purple bra, with a black underbust corset and black pumps. I decide that I want to be pleasured, so I sit atop my tied up slave's face. I make him beg and ask Me to sit on his face, teasing him with my pussy so close. "No, no, no, first of all, you must kiss my bottom!" When he doesn't listen, I pinch his nipples hard.

Face_Sitting_Nipple_Torture.part2.rar
Face_Sitting_Nipple_Torture.part1.rar

Face_Sitting_Nipple_Torture.part1.rar
Face_Sitting_Nipple_Torture.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Pretend You Are Pounding My Pussy

Title: Pretend You Are Pounding My Pussy

Duration: 00:04:17
File Size: 57 MB

Let's play pretend. For the moment, pretend you are pounding Goddess Ela's pussy. It has to be pretend because there is no way that would ever happen in real life. But for now just pretend. Since you are paying anyways maybe that will make you feel better when you realize in the end that your wallet is now a bit emptier.

PretendYouArePoundingMyPussy.rar

PretendYouArePoundingMyPussy.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Schoolgirl Gloryhole

Title: Schoolgirl Gloryhole

Duration: 00:07:47
File Size: 461 MB

Schoolgirl Tiffany walks into the toilet and pulls her panties down. But she is then taken by surprise when a penis pokes through a hole in the wall next to her. She finds it funny and looks around to check no-one can see her. She reaches out a hand and starts touching it, making it hard in her hands. She bites her lip as she realizes she can do anything she wants. She lowers her head and sucks the big cock until it spunks all over her cheek and legs. Suddenly another cock pokes through a hole on the other side of the cubicle . .

Tiffany Ella
Tags: Amateur, Blowjob, Cock Shock, Facial, Uniform

ellagloryholehd.part2.rar
ellagloryholehd.part1.rar

ellagloryholehd.part1.rar
ellagloryholehd.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Lethal Ass

Title: Lethal Ass

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:08:29
File Size: 301 MB

CATEGORY: Foot Body Goddess Worship

That juicy feminine ass gets you every time, doesn't it? What a figure! Now that's a shapely, womanly ass! Damn! I know you're in love with it, but do you think you could handle it in real life? If you were tied up, below me, helpless...vulnerable...Oh, how I would torment you! I'd rub it against your hard, throbbing cock, teasing you, then I'd lower it over your face and make you sniff it. Intoxicating, feminine aroma...then, as I lowered myself all the way down and took your breath away you would be helpless to do anything about it. It would be a hell of a way to go...

lethal_ass_z1.rar

lethal_ass.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.