Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Absolute Foot Submission
86ef46b2b6d46acfb3693e7b83387fb8.jpg

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Submission, Foot Fetish, Latex

Mistress Olivia's slave must prove his devotion to her exquisite feet being forced down his throat if he wishes to serve as her personal foot pet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4308kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 340.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Absolute Foot Submission

Mistresst - Sissy Slut Takes Huge Cock Ass To Mouth
90e33f27b9ead896376d4eb5bcd21bfc.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

Sissy sluts need a lot of training. If they are to take any size cock in their mouth & ass, they need to practice. They also need to get used to eating cum & going ass-to-mouth.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Mistresst - Sissy Slut Takes Huge Cock Ass To Mouth

Muscular Female Body Builder Destroys Brazilian in Grappling Match
19d36ffe0bcfd1ea2cf8620c58f2070a.jpg

Cast: Brandi Mae
Genres: Mixed Wrestling,Grappling, Femdom, Female Domination, Fisting, Strapon, FBB, Bodybuilder

Brandi Mae is a strong powerful Amazon woman with a chiseled body. She's somewhat of a novice to the wrestling world but her muscles have given her a lot of advantages in her matches. Today she is taking on a Brazilian Born male who has absolutely no wrestling experience what so ever. Even though Marcello does not have any experience in wrestling, he does pick up moves quickly. He's also very excited about the prospect of fucking Brandie Mae, however, he wants after he wins. He puts everything on the line. He comes out fast and hard against his powerful female opponent. He's confident that his masculine power is going to overpower the woman and that he is going to be able to put his cock in her tight muscle pussy and rub on her big fat clit. Marcello does a very good job. He is able to pin the muscle goddess, hold her down and lick her nipples and asshole. Brandi's legs are so powerful however that Marcello is unable to penetrate her during the wrestling. One of these wrestlers goes to hard in the first few rounds and gasses out. It's utterly humiliating and ridiculous. The winner makes the loser worship their feet and muscles. The loser must perform oral on the winner until the winner cums. The loser sucks so bad in the final round of wrestling due to exhaustion that the winner takes the prize of fisting the losers asshole just to rub in the humiliation.

Duration: 52:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< Muscular Female Body Builder Destroys Brazilian in Grappling Match

Torment The Young Slave
9741c1f7452146bbbdf44c6304c32add.jpg

Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Punishment, Torment

Alexis Faux wants to torment the young slave and he is in for a really rough ride! Alexis shows no mercy as she straps it on and makes him her total bitch in this long movie.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Torment The Young Slave

Adara Jordan Chindo
70eb677814b2f459e55d21c2ae39018f.jpg

Cast: Adara Jordan
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Fetish, Latex

Adara Jordan wants to orgasm, but there is no way her pathetic slave is going to please her with his tiny dick. So Adara locks her chindo around his hooded face and puts him to work providing her with orgasms. Adara uses her hand to guide his head, using him as her human dildo, until she has had her fill of orgasms.

Duration: 6:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Adara Jordan Chindo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

A Sisters Revenge
43f167cfa0c4683d1d4a24de7a8c017f.jpg

Cast: Janira Wolf
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Foot Worship, Forced Orgasm, Tickling, Milking, Humiliation

Janira's brother has recently told the whole school about Janira's foot fetish, and she is NOT happy about it. Janira has her brother bound and gagged on the futon, his face completely covered by a mask and blindfolded, so she doesn't have to look at him while delivering his humiliation. After waking up her brother, Janira starts to taunt and tease him, pointing out how his movement, sight, and speech are restricted, and explaining how the whole school is about to learn something about him, because this is all being recorded! The bratty blonde reminds her brother of how when they were young and used to tickle each other, and of how much her brother enjoyed it. As she starts running her nails down her brothers skin, and he starts laughing through the gag and squirming against the ropes, trying to hide how much he loves it. Janira tickles harder and soon, there is no hiding how exciting the tickling is for her brother, as his erection speaks for him. What a fucking pervert! And how humiliating to have such a perversion exposed! Janira keeps tickling all over her brother's body, using her nails in his armpits, across the skin of his torso, down to his cock and balls, and on his feet, and her fingers to get deep into the muscles to tickle harder. She alternates sensual tickling with more torturous tickling, so especially with the blindfold, he never knows what's coming! While tickling and humiliating her brother, Janira teases him with her feet, amused by how she's combining her foot fetish with his tickle fetish for one fucked up experience for the whole school to see! But the humiliation is not over yet. Now that Janira has gotten her brother all turned on from being tickled, she's going to get him off. Bound, gagged, and blindfolded, Janira's brother has no choice but to lie there and take it while she shoves her feet in his face, making him smell them through the mask as she jerks him off, making him learn to like feet, and giving him an orgasm he will never forget

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11842kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

>>> Download <<< A Sisters Revenge

StrapOn Fucking 2
17b7ac743450daf2faf88390745687cc.jpg

Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Fetish, Anal

Goddess Alexis Fawx likes to pound man pussy, She takes at least one bitch 3 times a day just for some cardio, She just loves stretching their gaping ass holes until the slave is begging for mercy which only maj=kes her pound you fuck hole even harder, She gets off on the power and control she has over all men, Who knows? Maybe you will be next slut.

Duration: 5:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 346.6 MB

>>> Download <<< StrapOn Fucking 2

Aina - Russian Mistress
5d9fcf896adc306e075da6d46370304a.jpg

Cast: Aina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking, Blowjob

Striking Aina has got the best boyfriend one can imagine, but our naughty babe isn't satisfied with small size of his dick. Today the blonde invites her lustful lover to have fun, and the obedient cuckold must kiss Aina's beautiful legs and lick her clean-shaven pussy while the hottie is relaxing with that horny male. At the end submissive boyfriend is ordered to lick off all sperm from girl's moist slit!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1922kbps

File size: 228.9 MB

>>> Download <<< Aina - Russian Mistress

Pegged
5c61dcf130bf72c9a1c390036c4ef9be.jpg

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, High Heels, Stockings, Chastity

Misstress Adria Rae is going to knock him down a peg with her sparkly pink strap-on cock. She is so hot and he will do anything to please his kinky Mistress. She orders her suck her off from inside the cage, she is going to have some fun with his ass tonight! Adria fucks him in several positions increasingly thrusting harder and deeper as his ass opens up. She has fun pegging his slut hole.

Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8301kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

>>> Download <<< Pegged

LadyAnnabelle - Hot Pegging - Loser Gets Fucked
537bc79904c1984333560f201ad0d2a2.jpg

Studio: LadyAnnabelle
Genres: Femdom

I fuck one of my slaves. He acts as hole. I discipline his mouth and arse. I fuck him while he is standing and on the cage. I confined him in my dungeon after fucking him.

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15596kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

>>> Download <<< LadyAnnabelle - Hot Pegging - Loser Gets Fucked

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Trampling an asshole
3d98e74e42138c2f615c2c1a3cec8107.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

All girls love trampolines - and some of them actually like their trampolines human! Here in this video you will see two of them dominant beauties testing the springiness of their new male fuck toy's body - and trampling him like there's no tomorrow!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Trampling an asshole

Alexa Aimes - Mean Bitches
cbb9b24ac40547bcc717d5ea955fedf8.jpg

Cast: Alexa Aimes
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Foot Licking

Alexa Aimes is a nymphomaniac boss! She expects her employees to respect, obey, and service her!

Duration: 32:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps

File size: 958.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Alexa Aimes - Mean Bitches

Aaliyah Love Takes Corbin Dallas to the Bank and Breaks Him
da51d14cc482687aa0fc8041c90ca01b.jpg

Cast: Aaliyah Love
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Fisting, Clothespins, Humiliation

Kink is proud to present the beautiful Aaliyah Love in her first Kink feature! As a manipulative bank robber, this seductress takes down Corbin Dallas, her hapless accomplice. After their heist, they sneak off to their hotel room where she breaks the bad news to him: all that money they just stole.is hers. Corbin begs her to let him stay by her side, but she's made up her mind. He's served his purpose. Still, using this guy could be amusing at the very least, so she puts him in his place with some humiliating spanking, fucking with a huge strap-on, fisting, clothes pins, and some biting, humiliating verbal. She starts by putting him in his place, so he knows she's in charge. She berates him repeatedly, mocks his dick, spanks him and torments him. She shoves her beautiful ass into his face, smothering him just the way she likes it, then lays him on the bed, teasing his hard cock with her perfect pussy but refusing to let him have it. She then decorates him with clothes pins and slams the hugest strap on into his pathetic ass, but accommodating ass. Aaliyah pops those clothespins off one-by-one as she drives that strap-on into her witless sidekick. When he's good and stretched, she props him up and fists his ass, turning him into her adorable little fuck puppet! Finally she rides his face, making him eat her perfect pussy until she cums. She lays her feet on his stomach and tells him he can now cum, and after he blows his load all over them, she makes him lick it up and clean them off. Aaliyah has now completely used Corbin up, and he has indeed served his purpose. She kicks him out, leaving her alone with the money she robbed from the bank and the pride she stole from Corbin.

Duration: 1:06:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 726.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Aaliyah Love Takes Corbin Dallas to the Bank and Breaks Him

A Valentine's Card 4 Lonely Losers
2904f3933ea60bf03f983078e577c6d9.jpg

Cast: Melissa Jacobs
Genres: High Heels, Jerking Off Instruction, Teasing, Dirty Talk

We all know what you were doing on Valentine's Day. Stroking away like a pitiful loser, all alone, dreaming of the girls that were out with real men. Just like every Valentine's Day, huh? LOL!! Well, at POV Humiliation, we feel so sorry for you that we've decided to make this little video to keep your head up. You can consider it your belated little Valentine's card. In fact, you're gonna be making a card under the sadistic guidance of the uber cockteaser and trainer of worthless men, Melissa Jacobs! "Did you get a lot of Valentine's Day cards this year loser? Didn't think so! LOL!" Melissa is a genuine humiliatrix - this Penthouse covergirl has always had her pick of the hottest men, and has utter disdain for weak little jackoffs. In this clip she taunts you for being a lonely reject, as she laughs at your pain and turns you into her little fool. She uses her incredible body, her 'Heart-shaped' ass and perfect legs, to stiffen you and then command you, until you're drooling to belong in her literal valentine's Hall of Shame! "Each year I collect more and more losers who don't have a girlfriend. You're going to join them in Valentine's disgrace!" She wants to laugh at guys like you who sit at home nursing your tiny cocks, while the real men are getting the girls you can only dream about! LOL! And you're gonna give her evidence of your shame, so she can "pin you up to her wall and throw darts at you" with her friends! LOL! What are you waiting for wanker? Give Princess Melissa everything she wants. Amuse her and join The hall, jerkoff!

Duration: 12:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 195.1 MB

>>> Download <<< A Valentine's Card 4 Lonely Losers

Cuckold Sessions
efdbea8f8aee4512670998c33963f3b8.jpg

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Cuckold, Big Tits, Anal, Double Penetration, Tattoo, Interracial

I love my boyfriend but he isn't the brightest bulb in the bunch. He's brought me to this awful neighborhood but I quickly get a glimpse of these two fine black studs who are up to no good. Since my husband is white and flaccid 24. I decided to follow these two black bulls back to their place in hopes that I would finally get good sex. I was happy to find that their was a third black cock in my future and I had that white loser sit a few inches away as I took on over three feet of black cock and no hole was off limits. I spat, gagged, sucked, and fucked all those black poles that were on the menu for my delight. I wanted to show my my boy that I rule our roost and had him clean me up after I took several cannon blasts of delicious black jizz. He's a good cuckold and he's now gotten used to watching me get railed by big black cocks on a weekly basis.

Format: avi
Duration: 48:55
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 399.0 MB

>>> Download <<< Cuckold Sessions

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Sissified Guy Straponfucked
0261d7ac2fdc63d24cd7decab07bcd30.jpg

Cast: Alana, Ranald
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Crossdressing, Strapon, Anal, Sissy

Alana has found Ranald wearing girlie clothes again, so he is in for some punishing strap-on ass riding. It seems the girl knows just well how to handle this sissy guy, as she fingers and licks his ass crack before pushing her strap-on dildo inside. Yeah, that's the very treatment this G-string clad sissy behind needs and somehow the girl gets her kinky delight while switching the roles and playing a bossy bitch..

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 361.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Sissified Guy Straponfucked

Asian Femdom with blowjob & painful receptions of struggle of young girl
0507d94c1a87442a0fe730dd34056bf1.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Gutjap
Cast: cute asian mistress
Genres: BDSM, japanese femdom, bound, tickling, handjob

Asian Femdom with blowjob and painful receptions of struggle of young girl!

Duration: 9:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3853kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 285.4 MB

>>> Download <<< Asian Femdom with blowjob & painful receptions of struggle of young girl

Femdom FFM Threesomes
5c2444f5be0967ac081c98961e03e53e.jpg

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Lyra Law
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Oral Sex, 3some, Latex, Strap-on

Learn how to enjoy FFM threesome sex with two females taking charge of the action. Whether or not you are a dominatrix or have a femdom & male submissive dynamic, Daisy Ducati and Lyra Louvel show you how the girls can call the shots, including double penetration of the male and bisexual interaction with each other, including cocksucking and three-way oral sex. See how to incorporate strap-on sex for pegging or fucking of all holes!

Duration: 39:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

>>> Download <<< Femdom FFM Threesomes

Aleksa - Submissive Cuckolds
1ceea9e19f09c98f195ab852fdae5b20.jpg

Cast: Aleksa
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Facesitting, Cunilingus, Blowjob

Promises, promises. Failing to keep them can get your ass into a whole lot of trouble, my friend. Just look at this young cuckold, for instance. He didn't have enough money to buy his dazzling beauty of a wife a brand-new iPhone, she threatened to divorce him. To cut the long story short, he managed to calm her down only by pleasuring both her and her buffed up fuck buddy!

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3939kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Aleksa - Submissive Cuckolds

Live And Public Slave Humiliation, Degradation, Prostate Milking
3bf8da82de3e26b7c5dd85231b583bcf.jpg

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Aiden Starr, Jason Miller, Maitresse Madeline, Christian Wilde, John Jammen
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strapon, Domination, Humiliation, Milking

Lorelei Lee, Aiden Starr, Jason Miller, Maitresse Madeline, Christian Wilde and John Jammen Aiden Starr and Maitresse Madeline's LIVE and Public birthday! Lorelei Lee throws Aiden Starr and Maitresse Madeline a joint birthday to remember. Live and public three lucky slaveboys are put on display and humiliated in a room full of lovely femdoms. Claire Adams and Miz Berlin make cameos along with many other kink favorites and the men endure CBT, harsh whipping, lactating dommes, gang banged with dicks on sticks by a roomful of women, prostate milking by Madeline and used as a sex toy. Sure was a night to remember!

Duration: 54:38
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps

File size: 396.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Live And Public Slave Humiliation, Degradation, Prostate Milking

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mistresst - Trained To Be Pimped
d1caa7ea02aa1bdeaea410229c417954.jpg

Release Year: 2016

This bottom bitch needs to be prepped for serving as my fag whore. I´ll be pimping out his slut hole & making money off of him. He´s just a thing, a cum-dumpster, an object. Just a fucking hole to be used.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps

File size: 381.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Mistresst - Trained To Be Pimped

All Day Tease
1dc1bef98182ffdfa7c009c3036c7238.jpg

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob

Session and other work progresses in studio. Meanwhile a boy is restrained. Occasional tease visits, culminating in the most vicious ruined orgasm in the history of Helix's expert ruined orgasms. Extended, amazing highlights of Helix at her very best.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3158kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 327.7 MB

>>> Download <<< All Day Tease

Nasty Strapon Action
d333ea7da0942fafb6c60e767c2ec76c.jpg

Cast: Alana, Owen
Genres: Strapon, Anal, Stocking, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Alana couldn't believe that her boyfriend was more interested in cocks than in pussy holes, so it was time they switched the roles in sex. As soon as she put that strap-on cock on, Owen went down to gag on it hungrily, and then the chick rolled him over to finger his tight asshole. When the guy's ass could take more than one finger, she put to use a long rigid dildo and slammed the boy really hard.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 339.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Nasty Strapon Action

Strapon Hell
7196cfdd45547ac03be9fa73979da953.jpg

Cast: Agatha
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strapon, Big Toy, Dildo

It's time to tame another naughty little male slave and young mistress Agatha is obviously someone who can take proper care of this uneasy task. In this scene you will see her playing with the moaning boy toy real rough - and drilling him with a toy until his asshole comes gaping wide open!

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3970kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Strapon Hell

Abused On The Rug
e0a7bc4e8b6315e1f4acfa641db332af.jpg

Cast: Mistress Zita
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Humilation, Domination, High Heels, Pegging

The slave has to bear everything what Lady Zita does to him. He knows that if he tries to talk back or cuss, Zita won't hesitate to make his life like the darkest pits of hell. So he tries his best not to scream her head off, when Zita cruelly pushes her strapon into his ass and fuck him very hard on the rug. She is forceful and she doesn't accept any kind of misbehaviour.

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 313.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Abused On The Rug

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Alexandra - Russian Mistress
e13054b38cc82ed5033904673aa120f2.jpg

Cast: Alexandra
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus, Foot Licking

This mistress's ponyboy is not a very hardworking one - she has to whip his ass real hard to make him move faster but. Still, she's not satisfied by the effort he puts in, so she pushes him down on the floor and steps down onto his chest without taking off her spike-heeled shoes. He writhes under her feet as a snail - but she knows that it will only make him more eager to lick her toes and pussy!

Duration: 15:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Alexandra - Russian Mistress

Alexis Fucks Her Cuck
b6bea9309e85e67a11477ea29c06d4e1.jpg

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pantyhose, Pegging, Foot Worship

Alexis Grace is in a hotel room with her cuckold lover. She's telling him how she's about to go out and meet some guys with huge cocks and get fucked right, as her strap-on swings back and forth. Lance, her cuck, is stroking his cock in bed while she talks. She tells him he won't be allowed to cum tonight, but he's welcome to get to the edge all he wants. Before she leaves she needs to fuck him good and hard to put him in his place. Alexis fucks him standing up, then gets him on the bed to really rail his ass. He begs her to let him cum while her strap-on is grinding against his prostate and her tits are bouncing. She tells him no, again and again, but keeps fucking him while he moans. When she's done with his ass, she places with his cock to get him right to the edge while making him worship her feet, then lets go and tells him to keep edging himself all night while she goes and gets full of cum for him to eat out when she gets home.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 318.6 MB

>>> Download <<< Alexis Fucks Her Cuck

Ella Nova - Make Miss Ella Come: Part 2
8f4ec887278ce9187c8508c467611499.jpg

Cast: Ella Nova, Sam Solo
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Handjob, Edging

Sam Solo thinks he?s a lucky stud when the gorgeous Miss Ella Nova gently caresses his cock and speaks to him in a sexy voice. But if he thinks that today is about his pleasure or that he will ever have the honor of Ella?s pussy lips wrapping around his puny little dicklet he is sorely mistaken. Sam gasps in despair as Ella pulls her hand away from his swollen cock, just as he is about to come. She takes delight in bringing him to the edge, over and over again before denying him release. Just when Sam thinks he can?t take another moment of her torment, Ella flips him over and plunges her dildo deep in his tight hole. Her round ass, perfectly framed by her strap, bounces as she pounds this pathetic loser. Ella flips Sam over so she can look into his wide, scared eyes while she drills his ass. Who knew this little nerd could be so fun.

Duration: 28:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

>>> Download <<< Ella Nova - Make Miss Ella Come: Part 2

Mistresst - Vengeful Wife
384fd1e6ab1c50871e78fc40fdf4a62c.jpg

Release Year: 2012

The story line for this clip is somewhat complicated. The important thing is that I´m giving a wearing beautiful teal, Italian leather . If you´re into that, or maybe encouraged /cheating wife scenario´s...and/or light , than this will do it for ya.

Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3859kbps

File size: 391.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Mistresst - Vengeful Wife

Adore Her Scent
74d26a94e490a1f5cda01593bda46a4e.jpg

Cast: Summer Day
Genres: Femdom, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Boots

There is nothing more rewarding than being given the pleasure of worshipping a Woman's feet...especially when they are ripe with her scent of being in pantyhose and leather boots on a hot and sweaty day. Before he knows it the slave will become completely addicted to Mistress Summer's extra smelly size 8 feet.

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11219kbps
Audio: 307kbps

>>> Download <<< Adore Her Scent

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Aleksa - Brutal Facesitting
0eb64ea2888ea375713d078a724174c1.jpg

Cast: Aleksa
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus, Pussy Licking

Looking at the tempting tight holes of Mistress Alexa, any man would gladly agree to go down on her. How come her filthy worm of a slave is so ignorant that he's trying to avoid his duties to lick her pussy and anus clean? Well, his laughable excuses won't save him this time - the busty hottie will simply wrestle him down and ride his face until she is satisfied!

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3018kbps

File size: 285.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Aleksa - Brutal Facesitting

Lady Estelle - Regulam Dea
e6d5b19ac9a96db51253f362a14df662.jpg

Cast: Lady Estelle
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Strapon, Bondage, Facesitting, Feminization, Humiliation, CBT, Ball Stretching, Edging, Latex

Pain and pleasure is the announcement for the slaves in the session. The first lesson for his Monster Dick is cruel teasing in the Cock Pillory. It follows a new experience for his pierced nipples. Also, his ass gets banged without any mercy and in the end, he finds his self tied up completely defenseless in a strict Bondage, ready to be the face fuck toy for the Orgasms of his Mistress.-

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9786kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

>>> Download <<< Lady Estelle - Regulam Dea

Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass
04b16ff6044dafc31b9b4015861e3809.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr, Sergeant Miles
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Strapon, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Handjob

This is what Aiden Starr looks like when she actually really likes her slave!

Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

>>> Download <<< Aiden Starr Dominates Sexy Military Hard Ass

Abused In Jail
be38bb4a95687f9e51bd46b4396f5706.jpg

Cast: Angel Vain, Eve Evans, Haley Hilton
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Anal, Handjob, Humiliation, Domination

Bill is in jail for having sex with his dog and the three female guards watching over him decide to teach him a lesson. Angel, Jessie and Eve enter his cell and strip him naked while spanking him. They tell him that if he wants to be treated like a dog then they will show him what it's like and they bend him over on all fours and spank his ass and then force their strapons down his throat. They bend him over his prison bunk and take it in turns to fuck him up the ass like an animal. When they flip him over onto his back, Angel enters his asshole again and pounds away while Eve and Jessie sit on his face and rub their cunts all over his mouth, telling him to lick them like a dog. The girls then grab hold of his dick and start wanking it to see how big the dog's cock can get and as Angel carries on fucking his bumhole, he spunks all over himself as the girls laugh and humiliate him for enjoying getting ass-fucked.

Duration: 14:01
Video: 856x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 287.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Abused In Jail

Abby - Russian Mistress
e152c09424059e6c7374c92ac3ba6955.jpg

Cast: Abby
Genres: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Domination, Foot Worship, Whipping, Smoking

If this fat fucker thinks that his new petite Mistress will be nice with him, he is wrong. In spite of looking fragile and delicate, Mistress Abby is capable of giving her boy toys real crazy training sessions and she's here to prove it. Watch her ride her leashed pony boy like they are on a rodeo and then humiliate him by spitting into his mouth and using it as a twisted sizzling ashtray.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

File size: 426.7 MB

>>> Download <<< Abby - Russian Mistress

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top
d8c1faf36c35730f8aa59f45c0bb06a4.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Stockings, Ball Gag, Fuck Machine

Dominic Pacifico is hooded and bound by leather and metal. His balls are tied tightly to a weighted bucket as he awaits the arrival of busty blonde bombshell Aiden Starr. Aiden wastes no time cutting this male dom down to size and stripping him of his ego. Dominic moans under the attention of this Goddess. He cries out as she smacks his chest and abs, and toys with his super sensitive nipples. Aiden laughs as Dominic strains in bondage, unable to escape the humiliation of being beat up and dominated by a woman. She clover-clamps his nipples, and decorates his foreskin with a crown of close-pins. Dominic yells as she drops weight after weight in the bucket connected to his balls as it pulls them further and further from his body. Next, she opens up his asshole with her hand. Working four fingers inside his greedy slut hole, Aiden laughs as Dominic pushes back like an eager slut, thirsty for more. He moans around his ball gag as she then pushes her long fat cock into his asshole and gives him a hard pounding. Aiden knows what a greedy whore this male dom is just from glancing at his asshole, so she prepares a fucking machine to pummel his ass. Dominic holds his legs open as the machine relentlessly drills into him. Aiden takes a seat on his face and has him lick her pussy while he gets fucked. Finally, Aiden commands Dominic to grab a box from the corner. She pronounces it his dinner table and directs him to make his own dinner. Dominic takes his cock in hand, jerking it as Aiden smacks his chest over and over again. Each smack brings Dominic closer and closer to cumming, and he blows his load all over his slave table. He eagerly laps it all up and eats the last remaining drops from his Mistress's hand.

Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps

>>> Download <<< Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top

Aline - Cuckold Sessions
c00d2dbc058a2780b721f667363dafd4.jpg

Cast: Aline
Genres: Cuckold, Big Tits, Interracial, Big Dick

My boyfriend is as bad a carpenter as he is a lover so it's no shock that I had to help him build this wall. He's supposed to be a man but he acts more like a bitch who has no manly qualities about him. He has a big enough bank account that I stay with him. We can also now hire some professional help and I instantly got wet the minute three black guys showed up to help. The only nailing I wanted done was my pussy getting hammered by the tools in their pants. I wasted no time in getting better acquainted withe the hired help and those rock hard cocks were not going to go to use. I sucked one one fat black dick as I jerked the other and it reminded me of how I love being surrounded by black cock at any given moment. I felt bad for my boyfriend as he was forced to watch so I gave him a small taste of my wet pussy seconds after it was being ravaged by a cock that nearly reached the back of my tonsils from the doggy style position. I needed my pussy to have some creamy goodness and it had to be cleaned up right away so it wouldn't dry. Wasted black jizz is against black cock slut law so my cuckold had a new task in front of him

Format: avi
Duration: 48:47
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 397.8 MB

>>> Download <<< Aline - Cuckold Sessions

Amazonian Sex Toy
2942dc72740dcc086d4af5b97a3bd144.jpg

Cast: Skyla Novea
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Chastity, High Heels, Busty, Red Head

Amazon Goddess Skyla wants her pussy and ass to be properly worshipped and settles for nothing but the best. Her slaves are locked in a brutal spiked chastity device which will immediately cause extreme agony with even the smallest of erections. The spiked chastity stays on until her slaves have learned their place as nothing but a helpless sex toy for a cruel Amazonian Goddess.

Duration: 13:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 305kbps

>>> Download <<< Amazonian Sex Toy

Sex Slave For Blondes
0fd241e64c7b3684eb7ed670ddddb855.jpg

Cast: Alexis Fawx, Parker Swayze
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels

Slave has to serve them in any way they wish. Mistress Parker and Mistress Alexis decide to train him to lick their beautiful perfect asses. He has no choice but to obey. They enjoy his warm tongue on their asses while they taunt and laugh at him. The two hot blonde Mistresses are horny from all of the ass licking and now want their new sex slave to fuck them both. After the Mistresses are satisfied, he is milked onto her boots.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11702kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

>>> Download <<< Sex Slave For Blondes

Adriana's Ass Licker
bad4b9a4fa82d47d6ea9153956e43e7f.jpg

Cast: Elena Sin, Adriana Lynn
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Torture

Mistresses Adriana Lynn and Elena Sinn have their bitches locked in cages and suffering for their amusement; one bitch is locked in a humbler, while the other has an electric shock collar locked on his balls. The Mistresses take the humbled bitch out of his cage and make him crawl around the room while the other screams from having his balls shocked again and again. Adriana decides that she wants her bitch to clean her ass, so Elena takes her bitch out of his cage to add to the fun. Elena cruelly controls the bitches, forcing one's head into Adriana's ass while mercilessly shocking the other again and again,laughing at his pain. Adriana gets so wet from the combination of the ass worship and hearing Elena's bitch crying out in pain through his ball gag that she cums from the enjoyment of it all. What lucky bitches; their suffering actually caused a Mistress to orgasm.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 215.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Adriana's Ass Licker

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Amazon Ass Addict
aac54c1db0c942c282d5dea4b3e137bb.jpg

Cast: Bethany Benz
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Stockings, Ebony

Amazon Goddess Bethany Benz keeps her male pets locked in cages for when she needs her daily orgasms. They are kept starved and always hungry waiting for their next meal. She keeps her slaves on a strict diet of ass and pussy only so every day they become that much more addicted to being all hers.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11274kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 951.3 MB

>>> Download <<< Amazon Ass Addict

Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top
03e3a2c7e27214b91e0a90dcd5fb1a8b.jpg

Cast: Aiden Starr, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Stockings, Ball Gag, Fuck Machine

Dominic Pacifico is hooded and bound by leather and metal. His balls are tied tightly to a weighted bucket as he awaits the arrival of busty blonde bombshell Aiden Starr. Aiden wastes no time cutting this male dom down to size and stripping him of his ego. Dominic moans under the attention of this Goddess. He cries out as she smacks his chest and abs, and toys with his super sensitive nipples. Aiden laughs as Dominic strains in bondage, unable to escape the humiliation of being beat up and dominated by a woman. She clover-clamps his nipples, and decorates his foreskin with a crown of close-pins. Dominic yells as she drops weight after weight in the bucket connected to his balls as it pulls them further and further from his body. Next, she opens up his asshole with her hand. Working four fingers inside his greedy slut hole, Aiden laughs as Dominic pushes back like an eager slut, thirsty for more. He moans around his ball gag as she then pushes her long fat cock into his asshole and gives him a hard pounding. Aiden knows what a greedy whore this male dom is just from glancing at his asshole, so she prepares a fucking machine to pummel his ass. Dominic holds his legs open as the machine relentlessly drills into him. Aiden takes a seat on his face and has him lick her pussy while he gets fucked. Finally, Aiden commands Dominic to grab a box from the corner. She pronounces it his dinner table and directs him to make his own dinner. Dominic takes his cock in hand, jerking it as Aiden smacks his chest over and over again. Each smack brings Dominic closer and closer to cumming, and he blows his load all over his slave table. He eagerly laps it all up and eats the last remaining drops from his Mistress's hand.

Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps

>>> Download <<< Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top

All Men Get Fucked
b193ce47c65c523d86572193e3ba33db.jpg

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Chastity

Men are all a bunch of sluts and German Mistress Annie gets off on proving that with her big, fat strap-on cock. She unlocks her slut-boy out of his cage and bends his ass over to stretch his holes far and wide. He loves every second of her strap-on sliding in and out knowing that his place is always with a cock deep inside him.

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

>>> Download <<< All Men Get Fucked

An Electrifying Tease
b316334f79e430153d29f912c101d2a2.jpg

Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Femdom, Glasses, Milking, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Busty, Orgasm Control

Deep punishment and retraining is required for theis houseboy. But mistress is kind and willling to teach. Stroke, tease, stroke tease. The simple technique is very effective on boys who require a little reminder of their place.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5648kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 469.0 MB

>>> Download <<< An Electrifying Tease

Amazon Busted
8b1df6c5a1f25b3bf15013fb7073da30.jpg

Cast: Skyla Novea
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Kicking, Busty, Humiliation, Cock And Ball Torture

Princess Skyla Novea is sexy amazon who is discovering her dominance and sadism towards male submissives. She is finds it amusing to bully her adoring minions. She grabs this twerp by the balls and tells him that are finally going to get attention from her. too bad it in the form of her boot kicking his groin. Skyla tells him to stare at her perfect tits as they bounce up and down from kicking his balls.

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11207kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Amazon Busted

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Amy - Russian Mistress
cfd246d5867bdbac7ded040d3ef09ab0.jpg

Cast: Amy
Genres: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Domination, Foot Worship, Boots

This artful black-and-white photo shoot tells you about the hardships that a submissive human trampoline is made to live through in the hands of his mistress - or, to be more precise, under her feet! She doesn't even bother to take her spike-heeled black boots off before stepping down onto the poor guy, so the very first seconds of the training turn into pure hell for him. Watch him suffer here!

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps

File size: 291.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Amy - Russian Mistress

Humiliates Her Step Son
eceebcfe43570aa4b823ce1b3641cf5c.jpg

Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Sissy, Chastity

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-Mommy insists. She wants to sissy him to put him in his place. Danni tries to refuse the bra. Step-Mommy grabs him and the bra on him. Danni is surprised by how mean and rough Step-Mommy is being to him. She is dressing him for her sisters' rest over tonight. He is turned into a complete sissy. Danni also finds out that he has to move out of his own bed room. Danni's step sister has too many shoes! His room will be another closet for her. He will be given a small place to rest in her sisters closet. Danni tires to resist Step-Mommy when it is time for the lip stick. Alexandra grabs his face and puts the lip stick on. Danni is utterly humiliated. He lost his step-dad, his cock and balls are locked in a chastity tube, and now he is a sissy to Alexandra and her step-daughter. They will spend his money down and use him as a slave. A Brat Princess classic! This clip is absolutely amazing. Alexandra Snow Trains Step Son To Suck Cock Forced Until Gagging. Alexandra Snow - Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

>>> Download <<< Humiliates Her Step Son

Amazon's Ash Hole
18c14b9de8aa9892f499bacfda510852.jpg

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Outdoor

Amazon Goddess Damazonia trains all of her slaves to accept whatever dehumanizing acts she wishes to do to them. They are only objects to be used for her amusement, and what better way than to use them as her personal ashtray. As Damazonia enjoys a cigar, she uses the slave's tongue as an ashtray while blowing smoke in his face making sure he savors every moment. Any attention is a gift from a Goddess especially when it comes directly from her mouth. Damazonia makes sure to give her slave plenty of spit to keep him hydrated as his mouth gets filled with smoke and ash. This slave will learn that his entire body belongs to Damazonia as nothing is off-limits.

Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9834kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 705.1 MB

>>> Download <<< Amazon's Ash Hole

All Boys Swallow
662c8ca18041a46c5169d17531412128.jpg

Cast: Alexis Monroe
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Face Sitting, Cum In Mouth, Humiliation, Masturbation

Good boys are only allowed to cum under the strict supervision of Mistress Alexis...there is always a price to pay though!

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11216kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 903.3 MB

>>> Download <<< All Boys Swallow

Crazy femdom CBT
b640c361248ecbf9bb63abffe89ac91e.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German

This evil military babe knows how to torture the toughest POWs making them spill all of their secrets. Watch her tie one suffocating scared man's nuts to his own neck with a thin cutting rope. That's gonna keep him perfectly immobile and hurt so bad!

Duration: 9:21
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3824kbps

File size: 270.5 MB

>>> Download <<< Crazy femdom CBT

Fileboom Premium Account