Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Erecticle Dysfunction
208762ff74d0b959e343c60f3d1b5254.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Video language: English

Urethra Sounds,medical fetish Game with a penis from nurse.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 187.8 MB
Download Erecticle Dysfunction

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Her Head Box
8a1460a940d6f3f23c048f5554b9b324.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Hairy, Latex, Stockings

You must do everything I tell you to do. I do things my own way. Better if you're happy about it. Don't tell me how other Mistresses do things.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8284kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 717.6 MB
Download Her Head Box

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Felicia's Office Humiliation
926b43f1f1d097952e1c7387ec620013.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Felicia
Genres: FemDom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Humiliation, Feet, Foot Gagging, Pantyhose/Stockings, Boot Domination, Pantyhose Domination, Boot Fetish, Office

Felicia comes at the office to judge our webmaster but it seems like she was not really happy with the result of his work! She makes him bow down on his knees to listen and obey to her expectations! She wants to punish him for the bad work he did on her clips! She makes him lick the bottom of her dirty boots with his tongue to clean all the street dirt! This must taste really bad but she doesn't give a fuck! This is what you deserve! Felicia also takes her boots off and make him smell her sweaty pantyhosed feet after a long day with her boots on! Take a deep breathe in my feet now! She also him to lick the bottom of her stinky nyloned feet just to add on the humiliation! Felicia also takes her nylons off to his face with her smelly barefeet! She makes him lick the bottom of her soles cleaned to make sure he remembers who's the boss! Check this out!

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 276.4 MB
Download Felicia's Office Humiliation

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Leather Bitch From Hell
8409f999271cd596b5df57833c3299bb.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Lotus Lain,Alexander Gustavo

Mistress Lotus Lain saunters into the dungeon for her first solo total domination of this meaty hunk of living, breathing dildo! The gorgeous, leather wrapped, dangerously spiked black heel Mistress Lotus pulls her meat stick from the dirtiest cage in the dungeon, mind fucking and tenderizing him with a crop before giving him a deep anal fucking with her elegant, ruthless cock!! Only then does this heavenly Divine Bitch use her cowering boy toy as he was meant to be used - as a masturbation machine for her nectar-filled divine cunt!! After cumming all over her lucky new dildo, Mistress Lotus edges him until he can't take anymore and has to slurp up his own cummy filth from the tip of this Divine Bitch's powerful boot!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1646kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 13.9 MB
Download Leather Bitch From Hell

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Swallow Your Load
6277c0145f63deda3bbb0aa94040b767.jpg

Studio: O F
Genres: Femdom, Domination

I hang him by the ankles and make him aim for his mouth! I taunt him the whole way through, it would be a shame to have to lock him back up again with no relief, caused by the verbal torment. It can be a difficult task to cum on command. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5020kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 322.4 MB
Download Swallow Your Load

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Flip Flop Stomp and Trample. Starring Mistresses Kandy and Airen
135e138037ee7a32ecff6f70d5ed44cd.jpg

Mistresses Kandy and Airen are comfortable in their flip flops and have locked their slave into a trample box. His arms are isolated to the side, so this habitually �grabby� slave cannot use his hands to defend himself from trampling feet. First, the prisoner is made to lick the bottoms of the ladies� es footwear, then Kandy steps up on his midriff and marches in place. To stifle his moans and groans, Airen clamps her foot on his mouth. The ladies take turns switching positions, and eventually both are trampling him simultaneously; Airen on the legs and Kandy on the stomach. They make sure not to neglect his balls either, and apply heavy pressure there as well! Kandy cannot resist throwing in a few jumps on his chest. The clip ends with Airen walking on his thighs while Kandy sits on his face. Who needs to hear a slave complaining when one is having fun? Be sure to check out sexy Mistress Kandy Kink at her Kandy Kink Femdom clips store.Be sure to check out stunning Airen at her Goddess Airen web site.

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8224kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 367.1 MB
Download Flip Flop Stomp and Trample. Starring Mistresses Kandy and Airen

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Making My Slave Eat My Pussy
912ba50da02640bfeaf378d31d068fde.jpg

Before we rip his ass in two half pieces he has to entertain us. Under our laughter he has to perform a sexy dance, then he is on his knees again and licks our shoes, is humiliated over his tiny slave dick, hard face slapped from both of us , suck our cocks, gets a strict face fuck from Ella and her giant strap-on and of course spitroasted by us like a little pig

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.9 MB
Download Making My Slave Eat My Pussy

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mummification Sounds
3a70eeae7d38177d430c09ff25fd0dbd.jpg

Cast: Victoria Valente
Genres: Slave, Humilation, Femdom, Cuckold, Big Ass, Pov

Featuring Lady Victoria Valente. With her slave mummified in cling film, he has little choice but to take whatever form of treatment Lady Valente wishes to dish out. After some shoe and foot worship, she decides to stretch his cock from the inside out with a selection of sounds, with each one bigger than the last, until she finally manages to get her whole finger, deep down inside of him.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1702kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 172.9 MB
Download Mummification Sounds

Fileboom Premium Account