Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lyra Louvel Her Head Box (2016)
334dd801b860f0059592543d7932617a.jpg

Video language: English

If more wives knew that they could turn their husbands into sissy slaves, their cocks encased in chastity, kept under lock and key

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8284kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 717.6 MB
Download Lyra Louvel Her Head Box (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Mistress Olivia - sotted Bitch
2873bd28dffbf3e47ae7abb41bf199b4.jpg

Cast: Mistress Olivia
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, BlowJob, Cream Pie, Cum In Face

Olivia came back home almost in the morning sotted and not alone. She brought with her a young handsome guy. It was obvious, that they had a good time this night, and now she invited him to her place. This guy got impressed when he found out that Olivia is married and her husband is at home right now. However, Olivia hurried to reassure the boyfriend, and told him that there is nothing to worry about. And moreover, it will be fun!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 674.2 MB
Download Mistress Olivia - sotted Bitch

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Make Yourself Useful
2b2efe8a1c843e3695ab2b2c43735b55.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Violet Doll
Genres: Femdom, POV, Humiliation, Goddess, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Mind Fuck, , Findom, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instructions, Small Penis Humiliation, Big Tits, Big Ass

We all know boys are only good for two things. First of all, your money. You work for Me. If you aren't paying, I'm not interested. You live to please Me. And the only other way you can please Me is to go down. Eat My pussy until I cum, over & over & over. You probably suck at giving head, but I'm willing to train you to get what I want, as long as you're obedient. I don't want to see your stupid face, I want nothing to do with your useless cock. It's ridiculous just hanging there off your body, & I'm sure you don't even know how to use it. You think you're supposed to just stick it in & repeatedly a woman with your silly erection. No. I don't want that thing anywhere near Me. Keep it in your pants. Just go down between My legs & get to work. Follow My instructions, don't talk, don't look at Me. Make Me cum, & then you may leave.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4408kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 424.7 MB
Download Make Yourself Useful

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Prostate milk fisting with multiple orgasms!
e271b1ea5622c9bda72f50ad521606c9.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Aiden Starr,Marcelo

Marcello seeks relationship advise to prevent an eminent divorce from his wife. Aiden Starr runs a clinic which turns men into slaves which saves their marriage! This shoot is not for the faint of heart! tight bondage, deep anal fisting with intense prostate orgasms, deep sounding with jack off tease and denial, heavy caning, humiliation, pussy worship and so much more! this shoot is jam packed with extreme sexy femdom!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 17.1 MB
Download Prostate milk fisting with multiple orgasms!

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Objectification
0c2ef55e764f1455fa7a84a8f09cb1f6.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Men in Pain
Cast: Sativa Rose, Harmony, Kade

If Harmony Rose wants a hard dick Harmony Rose is going to get a hard dick. She doesn't care what it's attached to nor does she care if you get any pleasure at all! Harmony uses Kade like a real piece of meat. Covering his face with a hood and humiliating him. Strap-on fucking him from behind with his head secured in a box. Of course Kade the fuck whore still gets nice and hard through all the objectification and pain. Mistress Harmony takes what she wants and leaves him breathless. After being used and abused does Kade finally get a release? That's up to Harmony to determine! Strap-on ass fucking, objectification, and tease and denial are included in this hot update!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.2 MB
Download Objectification

Fileboom Premium Account