Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thomas and Dominatrix
2704790af956642f3c967c571079070e.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore
Video language: English

Mistress Michelle and slave muscle guy Thomas hardcore femdom!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 881.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Thomas and Dominatrix

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Punishment for Work
b656fd4733228d5c88267059ca99ae92.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Lady Anette stopped the whipping of her laying slave. She unties him and him to stand up. Now she can tie his arms together above his head, to reach his chest, that was unreachable for her until now. So she starts to work on his chest with a multiple tail leather whip and whit nag whip without mercy.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 3182kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 847.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Punishment for Work

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Alissa Avni and Raven Strapon Fucking
e8877ad63e397d5c3c73149e7605af80.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom,Dominating,Extreme,Punishment,Strapon,

Mistress Raven Bay and Goddess Alina Long now have slave number 2 strapped down to the fuck nag and Goddess Raven Bay takes her turn pounding the bitches ass um unmercifully she loves every minute of stretching the sluts man pussy she looks like she is dancing in his ass as she fucks him hard

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11729kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 608.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Alissa Avni and Raven Strapon Fucking

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

The Endless Torment Treadmill
1fc3e201e75974e52d127e0dfe2c2e73.jpg

In complete sensory deprivation, straitjacket and locked in high heels, suspended above the ground, Mistress Sidonia's slave is ready for some unusual training. She enjoys yanking him by the cock and balls, slapping them with her crop until he gets hard, oblivious to what is going to be happening. Mistress brings out the treadmill and positions it under the suspended slave to create a unique punishemt and training regime.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 497.0 MB
>>> Download <<< The Endless Torment Treadmill

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Cruel Foot Service
68906f7f3bcea2541cf201304efe8ec6.jpg

Cast: Mistress Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Latex, Brunette, CBT, Foot Worship, Chastity

Mistress Marley may look like an innocent angel but she is far from! Her slave was complaining way too much about being a foot bitch and Marley has given him a proper punishment. His cock is now locked up tight in the most brutal chastity device known to man. The spikes are so sharp that even the smallest poke will send a man into intense agony begging to do anything to please his Owner. Now that he is an obedient chastised bitch he will be the most well-behaved foot slut that Marley could ever hope for.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 912.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Cruel Foot Service

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Caged Monster Strapon
ae9a94f978cc44e89d4464eba7730d29.jpg

Mansion grounds ready to pound her sexy slut with a monster, thick 24inch strapon! She wastes no time shoving it into her slut's mouth, before lubing up the eager hole and entering the soon to be gaping ass. The eager dildo whore experiences anal orgasm after anal orgasm, squirting prostate cum out in an almost constant flow, from the expert battering it is taking from

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 299.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Caged Monster Strapon

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Hump the Air Bitchboy
6aa3e7ad8ab6d1643b9b91272cc5ff7e.jpg

Cast: girl
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage

Jason Miller is one step closer to serving Maitresse Madeline but not one step closer to freedom. His useless piece of meat is still locked away in chastity. He's flogged, spanked and weights hang from his gigantic, boiling over balls. His ass is fucked deep by an enormous strap on cock then his breath taken away by Goddess Aiden Starr's perfect ass mounted right on his face. Maybe she feel sorry for him, who knows, but she actually takes this bitchboy out of chastity to fuck him with the high powered fucksall rubber pussy. Precum oozes from the tip of his dick. But, Goddess Aiden never lets him cum. Instead she soaks his dick and balls in a bucket of ice water. Jason pleads for his freedom while Goddess Aiden laughs hysterically and stuffs his aching prick back in the cage then throws away the key forever!

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6360kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 812.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Hump the Air Bitchboy

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Rides Step Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt
26befa50c5654e85100dbb689a423d95.jpg

Cast: Isabella Nice
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Brat Girls, Taboo, Pussy Worship
Video language: German

Princess Isabella wants to have an orgasm. She calls her step-, fluffy, in from cleaning her room. Isabella tells fluffy to go down on her. Fluffy isn't sure that it's ok to lick his 19-year-old step-'s pussy. Isabella assures fluffy that mom said it was fine, so long as he's in chastity. Fluffy breaks down and obeys his step-. Isabella positions fluffy so that she can ride his face and gives herself an orgasm using his tongue. After she cums, Isabella examines her step-'s chastity tube. She had a great orgasm, but he doesn't get to have one.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10063kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 699.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Rides Step Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

european deputy became a julie's slave - part 1
7f2a79336f8c4033fa061074515b782c.jpg

Cast: Julie Skyhigh
Genres: Femdom, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish, Trampling

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 895.7 MB
>>> Download <<< european deputy became a julie's slave - part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

We Want Our Feet Worshipped While In Bed
75a0ac7428d6b78da6c83fb855b6360b.jpg

Cast: Chichi, Kendall
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship, Lingerie

Chichi and Kendall are relaxing in bed in their lingerie and they want their feet worshipped. They call their chastity slave to come take off their shoes and pamper their feet with its mouth. Chichi wants the slave to suck all the dirt off her feet, so she doesn't get any grime from the sidewalks on the clean bedsheets. Kendall has the slave remove her open toed shoes and lick the street dirt off her feet, too. They remind the slave to do a good job licking them clean, because he is easily replaceable. A foot slave is nothing special. The slave tries its best to keep both Princesses happy. It's desperate to remain in service to two beautiful women.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9996kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 800.1 MB
>>> Download <<< We Want Our Feet Worshipped While In Bed

Fileboom Premium Account