Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cassidy
14513ae7d3bcb60b67ce0cdd2b075e9e.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: brutal-facesitting
Cast: Cassidy
Genres: Femdom, Slave, Cunilingus, Pussy And Ass Worship
Video language: English

Cassidy got her slave standing on his knees and making him to widely open his mouth for inspection. She pulls out his tongue, and checking out if it is going to be good enough for the upcoming entertainment. The slave's tongue should be long and rough, and in this case everything will be just great, as it should be. Another thing is that the slave has to get hardly slapped on his face, so he will know where his place is and what his Mistress wants from him. She makes her slave to caress her pussy and asshole and at the end she enjoys a magnificent orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 488.7 MB
Download Cassidy
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 5 Full Fledged Cuckold
c444a21264d10ae46e4aaf3a08960698.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Shay Evans has her cuckold husband on his knees where he belongs as he is made to watch the soccer player neighbor pound her tight pussy with his enormous 10" cock. The pathetic small cocked cuck Ryan, was made to be inches away as the soccer player continued to pound her with intense deep thrusts, making her cum over and over again. Her husband Ryan could smell her pussy on his cock and the sweat of his big cum filled balls as his wife was pleased by her lover. Only this time, the load must go on her breasts for her husband to lick off so he can continue to be a dirty cum maid.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11507kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.8 MB
Download Shay Evans Trains Her Man Part 5 Full Fledged Cuckold
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

isabella_086

Cybill's Berlin Slut Stretching
ab2e56dd8f56a7d2d18400c77f235578.jpg

Genres: latex, rubber, pantyhose, boots, fetish, femdom, ass fucking, anal stretching, humiliation, giant cock, cybill troy

Cybill Troy likes to keep her slaves on their toes, minds racing with uncertainty at what is to be inflicted on them next
She decides to surprise her Berlin slave with a size challenge. Cybill wants this slave to feel what its like being split in two with the implements she has to hand.

The slave is still wobbly and light headed from his earlier bout of and smoke inhalation. Taking advantage of this, Cybill starts out by stretching his hole using whole hands, not just a finger or two.
The slaves asshole needs to be opened up for the huge, cold metal blades of the giant speculum that will be fed relentlessly into his panic stricken innards.

With cold metal sliding into him and the blades cranked wider and wider, Cybill slave, makes panicked noises of terror. Those noises won't get him any mercy.

Satisfied that as much unforgiving metal has been taken by the slave as possible, its time for Cybill Troys new black monster cock to join the fun and be made into his increasingly ruined ass.

This cock is too large for a regular ring so a chain is needed to secure it into Cybill's harness.
Using both hands to hold the huge cock and with her bodyweight behind it, the slaves asshole has no choice other than to surrender to the invasion of this monster.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1371kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 98.4 MB
Download Cybill's Berlin Slut Stretching
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Fuck Your Balls! (Nuts Nailed into Humber, Burned & Whipped)
d14d387a51df3313bc3686184eb8d10e.jpg

Genres: latex, rubber, fetish, humiliation, humbler, whipping, burning, smoking, spitting, gloves, chastity, cybill troy, andrea untamed

Dominas Cybill Troy and Andrea Untamed take extreme measures to ensure that their slave's ball are properly destroyed by using a hammer and nails to secure his nuts to the wooden humbler before burning his scrotum with cigarettes and whipping them into a pulp.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1449kbps

File size: 133.0 MB
Download Fuck Your Balls! (Nuts Nailed into Humber, Burned & Whipped)
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Smoke Filter
dff6f45216b01599c7f19d98dee45fad.jpg

Genres: fetish, latex, rubber, smoking, medical, bondage, gloves, objectification, gagging, spit, ashtray, hand over mouth, hom, bdsm, cybil

My slave is strapped to the steel chair and fitted with a medical nasal irrigation catheter. With the rubber hoses going directly up his nose, he's helpless as I blow my heavy lungfuls of smoke into the tube, filling him with my cigarette smoke.
Even as he coughs and gags, I ignore his truggle and keep smoking through him, him to be my filter, holding his tongue out with a pair of medical to also use his mouth as my ashtray, leaving him no choice but to swallow my spit, ash, and butts with my latex gloved hand clamped tightly over his mouth.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 547kbps

File size: 32.3 MB
Download Smoke Filter
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Back-Room Whipping. Starring Elena DeLuca
e7ae1006a3f42f739a713a60f4fe2a3d.jpg

Genres: femdom, single tail, elena, punishment, whip, busty, high heels, gummi, bullwhip, bondage, pantyhose, stiletto, rubber, fetish, spanking

At the dungeon party, Elena DeLuca sneaks off to the back room with her slave to try out an assortment of Cybill's whips on her slave's back.
Dove-Tail, Dragon-Tail, and Single-Tail, all lashes against his skin, bringing out a deep red that only makes the Mistress laugh and continue.
Pulling his underwear down around his ankles, she continues the whip assault on his ass, still bruised from his paddling earlier in the day!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2211kbps

File size: 121.9 MB
Download Back-Room Whipping. Starring Elena DeLuca
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Cock Cage Sounding
3807a91f26857d7d39563164a43683a7.jpg

Genres: latex, rubber, boots, catsuit, gloves, medical, bondage, humiliation, sounds, sounding, urethral

My slave's cock is ready to burst out of its cock cage, so I begin his urethral dilation with his dick still locked up, fucking his cock hole with my thick metal sounds, stretching him out and really giving him something to cry about.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 450kbps

File size: 49.4 MB
Download Cock Cage Sounding
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Gas Mask Ashtray
9136a4b9e3542048ac2cc72813650631.jpg

Genres: femdom, gummi, french inhale, bdsm, hood, rubber, heel sucking, nipple, gas mask, mask, boot worship, thigh high, latex, inhalation, fetish

Strapped down to the table and into a heavy rubber gas mask, I pin my slave down, and use the hose to fill his lungs with breath after breath of my smoke, even as he struggles, coughs, and gags. When I remove the mask, he serves as a tradition ashtray while being teased and tormented by the sharp heels of my thigh high boots, to worship them as he's filled with my ash and spit.
As he sucks my stiletto heel, I tease him with my sweaty body, making sure he knows he'll never be lucky enough to be the one who licks off the salty sweat.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 112.7 MB
Download Gas Mask Ashtray
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Urethral Fuck
e20ece614ee527e1d75df89c105ae833.jpg

Genres: latex, rubber, latex gloves, cock sounding, cbt, , tease, urethral sounding, urethral dilation, spitting, fetish, cybill troy

Gagged and zipped tight into a rubber body bag, Cybill Troy's gimp slave is reduced to a muffled squirming worm as she sets to stretch his urethra with her steel sounds. She ravages his cock hole as she his helplessness, showing him each thick steel rod before she him with it.

Duration: 8:50
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1638kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 116.8 MB
Download Urethral Fuck
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Ballet Boot Fucker
072d8719561b52025eb8fb4970b3134d.jpg

Genres: latex, rubber, boots, humiliation, bdsm, worship, boot worship, fucking, spitting, fetish, gagging, cage, cybil, pegging, strapon

If this boot bitch loves my sleek, shiny ballet boots so much, then he might as well fuck them... or get fucked BY them. Luckily my Man-O-War cock fits perfectly on the pointed heels for me to fuck his ass with.

Format: flv
Duration: 9:38
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264)

File size: 138.8 MB
Download Ballet Boot Fucker
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account