Female domination and strapon, mistress and slave|Femdom!

isabella_086

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

european deputy became a julie's slave
c58a5b5fdadc552936682987bb5864aa.jpg

Studio: Julie-Skyhigh
Cast: Julie Skyhigh
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish
Video language: English

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7056kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 826.9 MB
Download european deputy became a julie's slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

isabella_086

Amadahy - Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt
ff9a130242962522926b45ef5d165ee1.jpg

Amadahy bites her piggy slave hard. Even its unseasoned raw flesh tastes delicious. Piggy was intended to be Amadahy's personal bank, but it had the audacity to withhold a small bit of money from Princess. Unacceptable. It will pay. Piggy banks are almost always broken open when it's time to collect the coins. After she cracks the bank open with her whip, Amadahy seasons its wounds with salt.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 666.2 MB
Download Amadahy - Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

isabella_086

anal geburt
4e21f50466190f35cd00ace131227941.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Mistress Carmen has a guest in her Kitchen that's hungry for pain with a side of humiliation. Carmen strips this blonde tramp naked and proceeds to manhandle an rake her soft, plush ass. The cane is the cure for the sinful thoughts, and Carment lashes her bound before deciding that maybe a flogging is more appropriate,

Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 781.6 MB
Download anal geburt

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Spiked Cock Cage
34c495c43d1f283f611aee9c1a527ec6.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Bondage, Chastity, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Pussy Worship

Shawna Lene may look sweet but don't ever get on her bad side or you will soon find out how cruel of a Mistress she can be. Her slave needs a severe lesson in servitude and is given the spiked steel chastity treatment to help correct his naughty behavior. Once the lock is clicked shut there is no way to prevent his cock from getting hard as Shawna sits on his face ordering to lick her latex covered cunt. She want's to watch her slave suffer and scream for mercy but has no plan's in unlocking his tormented cock anytime soon.

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6775kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 736.5 MB
Download Spiked Cock Cage

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Rides Step Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt
4af2ef0f1de28926ad303e917186bd50.jpg

Cast: Isabella Nice
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Brat Girls, Taboo, Pussy Worship

Princess Isabella wants to have an orgasm. She calls her step-, fluffy, in from cleaning her room. Isabella tells fluffy to go down on her. Fluffy isn't sure that it's ok to lick his 19-year-old step-'s pussy. Isabella assures fluffy that mom said it was fine, so long as he's in chastity. Fluffy breaks down and obeys his step-. Isabella positions fluffy so that she can ride his face and gives herself an orgasm using his tongue. After she cums, Isabella examines her step-'s chastity tube. She had a great orgasm, but he doesn't get to have one.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10063kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 699.3 MB
Download Rides Step Face Until She Cums And He Doesnt

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

isabella_086

Shawna Leneé Begging Boot Bitch
ad9cad258d9dcdea91adacba44b9af5c.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, Latex, High Heels, Boot Licking

Mistress Shawna haughtily commands her slave to lick her beautiful fashion boots clean, telling him that she is a Goddess and he is nothing but a pathetic bitch who has to beg her to abuse him. And abuse him she does, as Shawna makes sure every inch of her leather boots is licked clean before trampling his face, neck and cock with her boots while using his tongue as a boot wipe for her soles. Shawna can't help but laugh as her groveling bitch begs her to abuse and humiliate him, just as she commanded.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8155kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 733.3 MB
Download Shawna Leneé Begging Boot Bitch

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Lowly males....
6c0bd2fab7d8cb1a4e0dd9b8ab9ed098.jpg

Genres: FemDom, Foot Worship

Lowly males are lucky for any attention from a perfect goddess. He should be grateful to have his lips touch the skin on the bottoms of her feet. She penetrates his mouth with her feet showing her dominance.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7481kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 688.9 MB
Download Lowly males....

Fileboom Premium Account

isabella_086

Mistress Lucy Zara & Goddess Lily Roma
a1452448d17fc91364c5a15b7b498a9b.jpg

Once more this Pathetic Slave is Back ...This time he is being Sissified and Feminised By Mistress Lucy Zara & Goddess Lily Roma...Wearing a Maid Outfit he is totally humiliated and used and abused !! They give him a Whipping and Face Slapping & use him as Human Footstool ...Lets See Those Whip Marks !!! He is permitted to suck and clean their Heels and Feet for their amusement only then he is discarded like a piece of Slave Trash...!!!

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7901kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 529.5 MB
Download Mistress Lucy Zara & Goddess Lily Roma

Fileboom Premium Account