Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Adriana Chechik - Owning his Balls
d8445addcfbe0637dbdf90714f667cd2.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Cum Eating, Handjobs
Video language: English

Mistress Adriana has discovered her slaves affection for jerking off. She is furious. His cock and balls belong to her, he should not be using them without her permission. Adriana is going to teach her horny slave a lesson. She has bound him to the stroking board with only his cock and balls exposed. Adriana begins jerking his dick off, "Do you like that? Is this what you do behind my back?" Adriana jerks him off catching all of his filthy male juice in her hand then coyly smiles as she smears it all over his face. Then she make feeds him all of his own cum. Her slave is learning a hard lesson as she takes ownership seriously.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7580kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 589.0 MB
Download Adriana Chechik - Owning his Balls

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Brittany Andrews, Gigi Allens - Sperm Snatchers
d3524c13e41ea6a25c44d7ee2193c255.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Brittany Andrews, Gigi Allens
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking, Milking Machine, Bi

Here at The Milking Clinic Nurses Gigi and Brittany make sure all male patients get every drop of sperm removed from their balls. The more testosterone that is taken from a man, the more obedient they become to the Female gender. No cum goes to waste at The Clinic as both Nurses scoop up his huge load and make it down the throat of their kept cuckold bitch.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8110kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 686.6 MB
Download Brittany Andrews, Gigi Allens - Sperm Snatchers

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Mistress Kawaii - Smother Marathon
b33c6d8ec85f2144af3497c479f6885d.jpg

Mistress Kawaii has just woken up and checks to make sure her smother toy is still alive. She kept the slave trapped in the sleep sack with his face trapped beneath her legs and ass all night while she slept and she's happy to see the slave survived to be smothered even more! Mistress Kawaii wastes no time, immediately pushing her massive breasts into the slave's face for some brutal (and wonderful) breast smothering! Still zipped up in the sleepsack and with all of Mistress Kawaii's body weight pressing down on him, there is nothing at all the slave can do except lay still and hope to survive.

Duration: 13:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 248.9 MB
Download Mistress Kawaii - Smother Marathon

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Stanley (Lexi Sindel) 1080p
e31528daeadbf2be367f863535eaa97f.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Electro Play, Handjobs, Bondage

I purchased this giant electro butt plug called the "Stanley". Nobody has been able to fit it, until today. Slave Tony is my guinea pig. The acrylic plug is conductive in four different areas to make his anus contract and pulse uncontrollably. I position the plug to shock directly on the prostate. I try different methods to see how much I can make his internal organs spasm out of his control. I decide that the slow, steady fuck to his ass looks the most interesting. The plug slowly sucks in and out of his ass uncontrollably. His prostate begins to make leak pre-cum. I am sure with time I could train him to orgasm with only anal stimulation via the electro plug.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10734kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Stanley (Lexi Sindel) 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Narlie Reese Constrained Release
01ae28f112920e4fc8496f49853b3f0f.jpg

You had no idea you where going to massage a hot blonde girl when she booked the session. When you see her your cock gets hard as a rock. She's a little hesitant about a man giving her a massage, but you seem like a nice guy. She lays on the table and you rub her body with oil. Her skinny legs and tight ass make your cock swell even harder. You pull it out and start jerking it. She cant see you so you figure you can rub one out and spurt on her legs. Your hormones get the better of you and you start rubbing your pulsating cock on her legs.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 296.9 MB
Download Narlie Reese Constrained Release

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

Chanel Preston - Tease, Denial, Abuse
b539793410f70d728e613c402be944ef.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Tease and Denial, Handjobs, Bondage.

Mistress Chanel knows the longer she has kept her wimpy slave in chastity the more sensitive and sore his undrained balls become. He has been denied orgasm for so long now that she is sure his sad blue balls must be aching badly for release. Well, today is his lucky day as she has promised to finally free his locked cock from its tight chastity prison. Ofcourse the slave needs to be bound and kept under strict control first for such a reward. It does not seem to matter to her slave as his cock quickly gets hard as soon as shetakes of his chastity and strokes it with her soft hands. Her slave is in heaven as he nears orgasm but she is just toying with him. A series of hard slaps and punches right on his sore blue balls has him crying out in agony as he instantly loses his erection. He continues to writhe and moan in pain even as she begins to softly caress his poor cock to hardness again. She brings him right up to the edge over and over again only to brutally bust his aching balls every time. What a fun game for Mistress Chanel! She promised her slave she would unlock his chastity. She never said she would actually allow him to cum.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10823kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 958.4 MB
Download Chanel Preston - Tease, Denial, Abuse

Fileboom Premium Account