Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Horny black chick is making man to cum with her sexy feet
f4dda98f3a2fb297943d910dd58e1aa7.jpg

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Pipe-Her Down
Genres: Feet, Ebony, Interracial
Video language: English

Horny ebony slut is in her sexy lingerie in bed and awaits white stud to come and to have some hot action. Slutty whore uses her sexy feet to make stud to cum. Bitch makes her fucker to cum hard on her sexy legs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 597.7 MB
Download Horny black chick is making man to cum with her sexy feet

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Mistress Eleise de Lacy Offering Himself (2016)
0b0e76a9ada443c5f8ff9bc55e39db53.jpg

Mistress Eleise wants to push her slave to accept and relish whatever torment she wishes to dish out. She starts by making him worship her boots, before she tramples him. She crushes his cock between her boots and then attaches the medieval nipple stretching device to his chest, whilst smothering his face beneath her leather-clad arse.

Duration: 56:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 840.8 MB
Download Mistress Eleise de Lacy Offering Himself (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Selfish Queening Bitch
ceb26b8bcb01224b4c1253cf33f43528.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Summer Day
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Pussy Licking

Mistress Summer is in the mood for an orgasm so she decides to use her favorite pussy licking slave's tongue to get her off. Sitting on her queening throne so her slave will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit she sits commandingly right on her slave's face. She is in a generous mood and actually allows him to worship her without being locked in chastity. Of course this is not to get him off, or even for him to enjoy his own pleasure, but rather it allows her to tease his exposed cock. She does so cruelly with feather light touches of just a single finger, all the while reminding him that his cock will never enjoy the perfect pussy he is licking. Knowing she is tormenting her slave with such painfully unfulfilled lust deliciously adds to the pleasure of the slave's expert oral worship. Summer selfishly grinds out a very satisfying orgasm on his face and curtly dismisses him to go fold her clothes.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10800kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 917.6 MB
Download Selfish Queening Bitch

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Sadistic Barbie Breaks Ken Doll
8678f8c25ae237d66068da1ca4fa8de5.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Daniel Lament,Mona Wales

When Mona Wales unwraps her new doll, she discovers he's no different than all her others: fucking stupid, boring, and useless. He's bigger than other Ken dolls, though. Warmer. Still no personality, but--- he has a cock that supposedly works. Why not use it!

Mona mounts his limbs to stilts and takes Ken for a ride as the personal pony she's always wanted. Watch him buck and canter as she crops his cock and punches her frustration out on his mindless body. Bored, she decides to fuck his ungrateful asshole for her pleasure then saddles up on his face instead.

A long day of riding makes Mona's pussy so wet, she just may use her anatomically-correct doll's parts to get herself off...if he's lucky...

Format: flv
Duration: 1:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 22.2 MB
Download Sadistic Barbie Breaks Ken Doll

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Butt Slut
ac1c3d29d71a7f304f82b8eba49d02c7.jpg

The ladies are certainly in charge in this one. Watch as the Femdoms expertly exert their power and control over submissive and willing slaves. Whether it is a guy or a girl, all must obey her orders. Pegging, suspension, restraints, CBT, spankings, clips and crops, all show who is boss.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.8 MB
Download Butt Slut

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Honeymoon Cuckolding Suprise
067037c898f3d461d4b27895c925840d.jpg

It's our wedding night & you thought we would finally consummate the marriage. You've wanted me so much but I've made you wait. But now that we're married things are very different than you expected. Your new life as my cuckold starts now. The closest thing you'll get to fucking me is being used as a cock fluffer for my lovers, my mattress to fuck on top of & my creampie cleaner! Features: lots of bisexual cocksucking & a crazy cum shot in/on my pussy & ass but mostly on the slaves face & in his eyes then I made him clean my pussy even while he's suffering with cum in his eyes! Wow. Super humiliating!

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3671kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 449.5 MB
Download Honeymoon Cuckolding Suprise

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Cum Licking Boot Faggot Alina Long, Sasha Sweet (2017)
46c30506d283d660976a12112d734cc6.jpg

Goddess Alina and mistress Sasha have their slave on his knees. The little bitch boy has graduated to boot faggot. Mistress is wearing tall shiny black boots and they need to be cleaned.

Duration: 5:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 461.4 MB
Download Cum Licking Boot Faggot Alina Long, Sasha Sweet (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account