Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Rough Ass Rider
5caec8ca420c68aad69d7233c1faaa00.jpg

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: FemDom, Anal, StrapOn, Humiliation

Goddess Brittany uses all 10" of her thick strap-on cock to anally her slaves tight ass hole. She loves seeing him cry out in pain as she inches it deeper and deeper until he is taking the entire dick balls deep. The more he squirms the faster she pumps his ass while laughing and spitting in his face for being such a filthy whore.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6956kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 917.9 MB
Download Rough Ass Rider

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Unfaithful And Impudent
1ebf2cf14e329db287796467cc334671.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Katrina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, BlowJob, Humilating
Video language: English

sotted wife after the party resulted in a family nest of his new lover. Apparently, the lover is not particularly rich, and without an apartment, as for sex with a new friend, he did not take off in a hotel room and brought her to his home. No! Couple in love it tumbled into the apartment accommodating husband's wanton wife. The whole joke is that they stumbled back, then when the husband under the standard scheme of betrayal was on a business trip, and just at the moment when he was at home and read a book about the great exploits of the Knight "Ivanhoe". Shat in the soul of her husband, saying, "Now - the hedgehog will live with us" little wife start a prelude to sexual intercourse with her lover. She asked her husband: "And what should I look?" His wife said: "You do not interfere with us at all, you can watch." And my husband looked .... and every minute watching his horns were becoming more graceful and more elegant)

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.7 MB
Download Unfaithful And Impudent

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Stroke Submission
017a1281d2d08ffa4ce98ea070b3166a.jpg

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Edging, Femdom Sex, Blowjob, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking

Mistress Tina Kay knows that every part of her natural beauty turns you on and makes your dick hard just looking at her. Just look at her gorgeous tits, her firm, round ass, and yes, her pink, wet pussy too. Well today is your lucky day because Tina wants to see just how hard your dick gets at the thought of being with her, and she is going to let you cum as well. But you have to follow her rules and cum only when she allows it.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8403kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 559.3 MB
Download Stroke Submission

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Leg Fucking Humiliation
68d4774f6b8c55599c060a3853ca11b1.jpg

Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Humiliating, Masturbation

This clip is utterly devastating for the sorority cuck. christina let the cuck out of chastity but only if he would hump her legon camera and be humiliated. The cuck is on his knees behind christina and then she makes it suck on her thong while it is humping her leg.Then mean girl victoria make him hump her leg. The verbal humiliation is tough on the cuck but it knows this is the only pleasure he canever have with the girls. christina then talks to the viewer and gives the viewer a jerk off come count down. The mean girls then drag thecuck down the hallway and watch it have a date with the toilet. That�s right. The girls watch the cuck finish his �date� with the toilet when itdumps his pathetic seed into the bowl. Mean Brat Girl victoria shoves her heel into the cucks mouth while he masturbates. christina justverbally devastates the cuck as he finishes. Only into a toilet. Never in a mouth or pussy. Then it is back into chastity. This is a classic BratPrincess clip! Clip contains: Extreme Psychologically devastating verbal humiliation, leg humping, thong sucking, cum countdown, jerk offinstructions, Geek and or nerd abuse, and Mean Brat Girls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 470.4 MB
Download Leg Fucking Humiliation

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

The first ruined and the last real orgasms
dc4c12226b8b598d3bfef46a9a9c1d71.jpg

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Toys, Strap-on, Bondage

Mistress Tina Kay's cock is hungry, and she plans to feed it with it's favorite meal - a slave's ass! Bound with his legs spread in the air like a fucking slut, Tina's slave is totally helpless as she relentlessly fucks his ass with her strap-on cock. She even uses his chastised balls as a handle to plunge her cock even deeper into his hole! When Tina's cock pig disappoints her by trying to squirm away from her cock, she punishes him by making him take her cock ass to mouth, enjoying his utter humiliation and defeat. Tina leaves her slave with a huge pink piggy butt plug in his ass to stretch it out for the next time her cock feels hungry

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7852kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 385.9 MB
Download The first ruined and the last real orgasms

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Obey Nikita - Lick My Nude Hose
41fb2afbc5a4c26c0eb5ce59ce5e41fa.jpg

I do enjoy always having a slave rag collared and at the ready in case my heels require cleaning or I want my sheer hose smothered legs licked up and down. One snap of my fingers and it speedily zips to my feet on hands and knees waiting for the commands it lives to hear: �Clean my filthy soles� and �lick my pantyhose!� No surprise that �my� cock gets stiff when tasked with such assignments. Watch it get even more stiff as I jam my freshly manicured nails down its hole so deep it gags. Then it begs for more, of course! In the end I allow it to lick all the way up to pleasure me. It, however, simply gets sway for the night once I�ve had my fun.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3786kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 433.9 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Lick My Nude Hose

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

I Could Worship It Forever
e80cb2f7114f0bac78f3a302a9a4423a.jpg

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Femdom, Fisting, Ass Licking

It's no surprise that Kat's man absolutely adores her ass. It's irresistible when wrapped in those tight jean shorts, and even more so when they come off exposing her delicious backside. He will happily spends lots of time with his mouth buried between those ass cheeks.

Duration: 4:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13510kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 499.7 MB
Download I Could Worship It Forever

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Milked bone dry
14b8f071c297ba87d9c8424aef5c4277.jpg

Cast: Bella Maree
Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, made Ejaculation

Another week-end break with My travel slave, in Croatia this time. As usual, I decided to train him during the weekend in a certain area, I think this is very useful for creating the best slave for Me. In previous travels I had a ballbusting training weekend with him, another time it was full toilet training, this time it's made cumming. So, over the course of this weekend I milked him something like 16 times. So now, there's still half an hour before we need to leave for the airport, and I intend to use this time to make sure that his balls are completely empty by making at least one more ejaculation of out his pathetic cock. More pathetic that usual, since it's been in My hand for over a minute already and it's still as flaccid as before. But let's not waste time, I have a plane to catch, and see if this slave has still got any cum in his balls. I will extract it all!!!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 556.0 MB
Download Milked bone dry

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa