pricelove777

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Jazmin - Foot And Ass Worship While Making Mud
Format : mp4
File Size : 615.79 MB
Duration : 00:05:30
Resolution : 3840x2160
Jazmin is sitting on the toilet. Doing #2. This loser nerd is laying in front of the toilet licking her feet clean as she does what she has to. How humiliating!! She would never do anything like that in front of her boyfriend. Betas don't deserve respect! When she is finished she stands up and demands he lick her asshole. He uses his tongue to clean her asshole out. Getting everything nice and perfect again. LOL ew its like he is basically human toilet paper.
ass eating, ass licking, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, foot worship, HUMILIATION, Jazmin Luv, Toilet Slavery,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bff Videos - Buried Under Cruel Lesbian Asses Pt.2
File Size : 376.2 MB
Duration : 00:10:15
Resolution : 1920x1080
The hot big butted girls smash Olavo face and body very hard while the poor boy fights for some air.
Bff Videos, BFF Videos online, dominant face sitting, femdom facesitting smother, femdom online, Lick My Asshole, Online, Pussy Licking Orgasm,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Domina Planet - Filthy Panty Sucker
File Size : 833.34 MB
Duration : 00:14:09
The sublime Goddess Aurora wants Her new personal slave to appreciate everything about Her - the good and the bad - but is concerned that the slave is just along for the fun stuff, like pussy & ass eating, foot worship, etc. But She wants the slave to service Her regardless of what state She is in - clean, dirty, time of the month, etc. So She has saved Her dirtiest, filthiest "accident" panties, and sealed them in plastic bags at the moment of freshness so that they retain ALL of the pungent odors and actually "ripen" as well.
She has the slave in chains on his back, in sensory deprivation. She is wearing just a thin bandage top and bottom, Her hard nipples poking through like erasers and Her engorged pussy lips displayed invitingly, but not to the slave of course! She climbs on top of the slave's prone body and announces:
"You are going to first sniff and then taste my collection of filthy panties - they're as fresh as the day I made them, since I put them into vacuum sealed bags right away. You need to appreciate the bad as well as the good from My Goddess body, pig. You will also be cleaning them until the stains are gone."
She takes out a pair of panties that have what resembles cottage cheese in the crotch and sniffs them, recoiling in disgust.
"Ohhh, wow, these are ripe slave. This is such a treat for you! I'm going to lower these filthy panties into your face, tell me when you can smell them and are ready to guess what they are. And you better guess right, bitch"
"They smell a little like metal, Goddess?"
"What the fuck? WRONG, Bitch! I guess you'd better taste them then!"
She crams the disgusting panties into his mouth as he starts gagging on the taste. She pushes them down hard, cramming them with both hands. Then She leans back onto the slave's legs and lifts both feet up to his mouth and starts pushing them with Her toes into his mouth while he chokes and gags on the flavors.
"SWALLOW! FLUSH THE TOILET!"
She screeches at him. She pulls them out momentarily to check his work, and looking at the crotch and frowning, She crams the crotch back into his mouth and yells:
"SUCK! They're not clean yet!"
Finally She's satisfied and asks if he would like something to drink after licking all that cotton clean. He is very grateful and She tells him to open his mouth. Instead of fresh cool water, She hawks a foamy loogie and slowly lets it descend into the slave's mouth.
"Thank me for that, bitch!"
"Thank You, Goddess, so much for the honor of Your sacred spit"
She takes another pair of panties that apparently had Her time of the month in, which he easily identifies and quickly sucks clean after liberal doses of the flogger. Finally, She pulls out a disgusting pair of shart panties that really stink. The slave gets a nose full and starts to whine - She asks him if he knows what it is and he answers:
"It's sh__t Goddess!"
"NO! It's your Goddess' CAVIAR, slave!"
He is reluctant to suck them clean so She starts beating him with the flogger, hard, and when he opens his mouth to scream, She jams the disgusting panties into his mouth and puts Her feet over his mouth, ensuring that he must suck on nothing but the filth on the panties before he has a chance to breathe..
Dirty Panty Cleaner, Dirty Panty Stuffing, Discharge Panty Cleaning, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, femdom online, flogging, FOOT GAGGING, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT SMOTHERING, Goddess Aurora online, Human Furniture, Human Laundromat, panty fetish, panty smelling, PANTY STUFFING, Panty Sucking, panty worship, Period Panty Cleaning, spitting, Start Panty Cleaning, Toilet Humiliation,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Fileboom Premium Account

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Alex And May - Chastity Slave Helplessly Smothered
File Size : 1 886.94 MB
Duration : 00:15:13
Resolution : 3840x2160
Look at this pussy free FREAK! All he deserves is being smothered til not breathing. The girls are hot. They have their own life. But they need to keep beta in line and sometimes they can use him as a sex toy if they are bored. They are hanging out and just feel like using him. They love taunting him. He is locked away in chastity. Hes been there so long as hasn't came in forever!!! SO FUNNY. Anyways, itd be even funnier to get him hard while hes in chastity. It probably hurts. But its not about him. Not about him EVER. The girls buy time til they figure out their plans. They get invited to a party! No betas allowed. But obviously they are going to bring their alphas. If he was a real man they would have slid their panties to the side so he could actually be in their pussies. Til then all he gets is to sniff their ass and pussy and pray in his mind that one day he will be good enough to have the real thing. AS IF!
alex, ass smelling, ass worship, Chastity, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, femdom online, Mistress May, SMOTHER,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Fileboom Premium Account

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Club Stiletto Femdom - Who Said Face Sitting Had To Be Easy
File Size : 606.56 MB
Duration : 00:05:44
Face sitting doesn't always mean a pillowy soft ass on your face while laying on a bed. In this clip Mistress Mercy and Princess Mia take painful face sitting to a whole new level. Not only are they wearing jeans but the slaves heads are on the hardest surface stools we had in the house. Each takes a seat on a slaves face and almost instantly they are crying out in pain. We definitely recommend you try this at home to see see just how much it hurts.
They face sit the slaves in forward and reverse positions and the real torment begins when they sit sidesaddle. Mercy pulls on her slaves nipples at one point and really makes him yelp. Their asses look amazing in jeans but these subs might run for the hills the next time they see a woman wearing them, lol. At one point they start slamming the slaves faces with their denim covered asses to inflict maximum pain. The slaves faces look pretty beat up when it all ends and they might have a bit of explaining to do when they visit the family but around here a slave should be prepared for anything. Mercy tells them they have the choice of another hour of face sitting or sucking each others dicks. They both opt for more face sitting, lol.
Club Stiletto FemDom, Club Stiletto FemDom online, face sitting, Facesitting, femdom online, jeans, JEANS FACE SITTING, Mercy, Mia, Mistress Mercy, Princess Mia online,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Fileboom Premium Account

pricelove777

pricelove777

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Blazedbrat - Double Domme Facesitting
File Size : 642.35 MB
Duration : 00:06:35
Goddess Hazel & I are relaxing on the loveseat as this scene opens talking about ballbusting and how hard it actually is on our feet. Here you get some close-up angles of our feet as we spread our toes and wrinkle our soles. I call in a slave. "You can start by kissing and licking the top of our feet" I tell him. "Do you like the taste of them?" I ask him and when he says he does I tell him he's licking the ball sweat of other slaves off our feet. The slave groans but continues to worship our feet. "Tell us that you like it" I tell him and he says he does. A bit of slave sweat is a small price to pay for such a treat after all, four feet all for him.
Hazel tells him since he likes ball sweat he can suck on her foot like it's a big cock. Hazel face fucks him as she sticks all five toes in his mouth and we mock him for being a homo. As he takes her foot I tell Hazel that I always make the slaves eat each other's cum. "I love that" Hazel replies. I then decide to haul another slave out of his cage as this one slave can't get the job done alone. As the second slave starts to lick and suck my feet I tell him that the other slave just finished doing the same thing so it's almost like the two of them are kissing. Such sad hetro slaves, feeling so humiliated. "It's like the two of you are actually french kissing with all that tongue action" I add. As the slaves use their hands and mouths to worship our feet, we continue to verbally humiliate them. We say whoever does the worst job has to jerk the other slave off and eat his load.
If you like sexy feet and verbal humiliation this is the clip for you!
Alt Domme, ass eating, ASS GRINDING, ass humiliation, Ass Tease, ass worship, Blazed Brat, BlazedBrat, BlazedBrat online, Bratty, canadian, DOUBLE DOMINATION, Duo Domme, face sitting, Facesitting, FEMDOM, femdom online, LINGERIE, Mistress Mercy Rage, tattoos,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Fileboom Premium Account