Extreme sex Femdom Collection!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ddeten

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pantydrawer Pervert

The action is intense and every nylon clad moment is hot as Mistress Jade Indica turns up the heat on her inadequate sex slave. She teases him by making him watch her masturbate use a vibrator on her pulsating clit. She tramples and sits on his face. She even ruins his orgasm by tormenting him. See his hands and prick get tied up while he wears the latest fashion in women's panties and sniffs them! Will he survive the cruel hand of Mistress Jade Indica?

part1
part2
part3
part4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ddeten

Banned

My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster

"Shes a really hot to look at, with a pretty face, a sexy body, great tits and an ass thatll get you up in a hurry! And I know that while shes my girlfriend, she also fools around too. So if you ever get frisky with her, do exactly what she tells you to do! Remember that when it cums to sex, shes always in charge. She knows what gets her off, but if you screw up, you better be wearing a cup, cause shes doing to bust your balls, BIG TIME!"

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Toe Sucking Bitch

Mistress Alexis teams with Mistress Monica for 38 minutes of foot infused fun at slave twitch’s expense. At the end he is bent with his face in Mistress Alexis bare pussy as Mistress Monica makes him Her bitch with Her big strap-on. But first, he is stomped and humiliated after being caught playing with their underwear. Abused underfoot and made to wear pantyhose he crawls down the hall where both Ladies put on their pantyhose and subject him to cruel ...

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Carmen Rivera - Asshole

During my wellness day at the gym I am getting disturbed by my ringing mobile phone: A huge asshole is waiting to get fucked by me. I am lighting a cigarette with pleasure and start to penetrate the whole of my client with my foot. After that , my strapon-startet is getting pushed deeper and deeper into his dark corridor just to have both of my fists inside of him afterwards.
Bound over the rack I am taking his hungry ass to fuck it with my giant cock straight through the living-room, the kitchen and the bathroom. Maybe the most bizarre apartment inspection since the existence of XXXXL-Strap-Ons. An excessive monster-dildo-festival – typical for a lady big expectations!

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6
part7
part8

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Hard To Please

Watch 40 minutes of action where two young deviant Mistresses show no mercy in tormenting big submissive Marco. They talk about pissing on male pigs in the bathroom, hear a noise and discover Marco locked in the closet. They pull him out and use him anally, then move him to the other room to lick the bottoms of their high heels clean. He cleans up Mistress Monica's pussy and ass with his tongue and gets spanked and spit

part1
part2
part3
part4

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Pantyhose Peeper

Studio: Lakeview Entertainment
Series: Pantyhose Peeper
Director: Steve Lake
Stars: Rebecca Blue, Slave Smarty

Mistress Rebecca Blue catches Her slave spying on Her in the shower and busts him down to size. His obsession with pantyhose is used to Her advantage as She wiggles into a pair and torments him for 35 minutes. His hard cock is teased, tied and sucked. His mouth is filled with Her feet. He is trampled and forced into a pair of pantyhose. He has to pay for stealing a look at Her.

part1
part2
part3
part4

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Bitch Boyz 2

My fascination for bending men over and making them my dirty little fuckholes has grown. With my last film the quest began and now with number 2 the saga continues as I find other hot women with the same insatiable appetites for men's asses that I have. So cum inside and enjoy watching myself Miss Brittany and my fabulous fuck friends Kat 9, Alexandra Silk and Ruby Tuesday as we turn men into nothing but our dirty little bent over sissy bitches. Enjoy.

part1
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6

Fileboom Premium Account