Extreme Pleasure for Girls | Spanking | Whipping | Bondage

UsalKav131

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Emi Dont scream

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Emi is absolutely gorgeous in this sexy hard bondage predicament clip. Her legs are tightly frogtied and cinched. Her hands are tied to her crotchrope. The neckrope goes up to hold her in place. We scan her lovely bound body and see that she is wearing ballet shoes just to add a bit more discomfort. Lew goes in and tells her that her job is to escape her wrist bondage before she runs out of air. Then he slips a tight latex face covering on her and we watch the struggles begin. Emi pulls and wrenches on her crotchrope trying to get loose. Lew doesn't want the fun to end too soon so when she screams in panic he goes in and lifts the edge of the latex to give her a few breaths. Only to start the fun again....and again... Then a new piece of equipment is added. A short piece of plastic tubing is inserted under the mask near her mouth. Now she can breathe on her own. But only very slowly and with great exertion. She has to suck so hard to get air she has trouble remembering that she needs .

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6496kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 780.1 MB

Download Emi Dont scream

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

UsalKav131

Drea Fetish Spread Eagle

Part 2 of this clip starts where part 1 left off...no breaks except the position switch and later a gag break. Ask anyone who knows from experience and they will tell you that after a while a ballgag hurts...a Lot! The mouth isn't used to be open for long periods. The pain overwhelms anything else you are going through. So yeah...I gave her a break. Then gagged her again. But lets talk about the position change. I slack all four of the ratchets that hold her spread eagle, then add a waist rope, then scoot her body towards the end of the bed so two thirds of her body hang down. over the edge. I tighten the wrist ratchets just a bit. Then tie that waist rope to the bottom of the bed so she can't quite scoot up high enough to get her body comfortably on the bed. As her thighs burn, she slides down putting all the weight on her wrists. At first I leave her some up, down movement. Predicament bondage: Between a rock and a hard place. Mean Predicament bondage: you take away more of the betw.

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5824kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 926.8 MB

Download Drea Fetish Spread Eagle

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

House Of Frazier Part 6

It's time for "Checking Out" of the Welcome Inn for Fiona Pembry... but not before Bob, the owner of the inn has put her through some more of his very strict bondage and discipline sessions. Miss Pembry must get the message that it's not alright to go around spending money you don't have. But Bob has it all under control. Pulling her elbows across her body as tight as he can, she will cry for mercy before he lets her go.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 6

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Cora Enslaved Bondage Toy

I enter the safehouse and walk to where I keep her. I call it my safehouse because I don't like to take chances on losing what I worked so hard to get. I see the heavy iron prison door first and am glad it's still locked. I peer through the bars and see that she is still there. Just like I left her. Bound by wrists and ankles. Relief. I unlock the door and order her out. She is new to being tied up and doesn't know how to move well yet. She is clumsy but she does know that when I give her an order, she needs to do it right away. So I start to add more bondage. Then a gag. She doesn't even bother fighting me anymore. It doesn't do her any good and if she's not careful she might piss me off. I make her real uncomfortable but not too uncomfortable. I like to watch her suffer but if she from it being too tight she stops struggling. Then I sit back and just watch as the ropes and the hogtie start their work. She should be crying soon. Love that.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6443kbps

File size: 652.0 MB

Download Cora Enslaved Bondage Toy

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Sgt. Major's Bondage Classics

In this action packed Dvd you can see three different bondage movies. In the tradition of Sgt. Major brings you these bondage loops with sound. Watch Maxine spread-eagled to a train in the hot August sun as the sarge beats her to a full sweat. Then Lola is a Hotel maid who gets in over her head, and learns that pain ain't all that bad. The final offering is 625 and 62 both of in sex fame getting some girl, girl bondage time in sin city.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 910.5 MB

Download Sgt. Major's Bondage Classics

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Ashley Nonstop Part 2

Next Ashley is transistioned into another classic tie. A strappado. She got a short reprieve from the ballgag in the last scene but the ropes stay on the whole time! At first the strappado is pulled up high and tight and she is left to suffer in that for a while and that jaw stretching ballgag goes back in. Then the arms are lowered a bit so I can pull her neck to her knees for a very uncomfortable bent over position. Ya gotta love a good strappado!

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 558.0 MB

Download Ashley Nonstop Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Jodi Taylor

Feenix gets the chance to control another young bdsm newbie in Jodi Taylor...he begins with a bit of D/s, calling out commands and demanding an appropriate response...Jodi seems overwhelmed and allows it to slow her down as she strips and listens to his directives...he takes his time to bind her into place using a variety of means...he begins with floggers and ends with orgasms...and Feenix keeps that theme up throughout the scenes...punishments and rewards...the rope bondage is strict and thorough and Jodi ends suspended by her knees, weary from a long day.

Duration: 57:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 621.0 MB

Download Jodi Taylor

Fileboom Premium Account