Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ginary's Test - Part 2
debbc92fb8f9a306366a9aa972848a7d.jpg

Genres: BDSM

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Ginary seated, the first thing I do is tie some rope in her hair... it gets it out of my way, and it will come in handy later. It's definitely time for Ginary to be gagged. I walk away to get some gag materials, and I order Ginary to struggle for us while I do this. She tries to stand up, but realizes that is a bad idea. She sits back down and does a good job of struggling. I return with 2 shop rags. I'm lucky if I can fit 1 in most girls mouths, but Ginary seems to be blessed, and I think 2 will fit... Turns out I'm right! Many wraps of black tape seal them in her mouth nicely. I now turn my attention to her tits. I use some thin twine to tightly bind her tits. During this time Ginary seems to be concentrating as a few tears roll down her cheeks. After her tits are bound to my satisfaction, and after I have a little fun with them, I remove her gag. So far so good. Ginary was extremely nervous before we started, but so far she's doing a good job. After her gag comes out, I continue slapping and flicking her nipples. I give her a short gag break as I start to add more rope to her upper body. Her elbows are tied before I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage. The excess rope on her wrists is pulled up and tied off behind her neck, cruelly stressing her shoulders. More rope is tied around her arms and upper torso and cinched. I spin Ginary around in her chair like a display piece. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 608.8 MB
Download Ginary's Test - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Daisey
50d1868543447da72d1f5c9927e639fb.jpg

25 year old Daisey, with long, curly red hair, is in on her first visit at The Attic. Let's get started.
Things start off with Daisey sitting on a stool in the middle of the floor. Angel appears and ask that she remove her clothing. After Daisey throws them off to the side Angel has her fold them up in a more civilized manner. Once she has her wrists tied behind her back, ankles bound and a simple chest harness invoked, Angel has Daisey get on her knees. She puts her into a hair tie so she can balance and then starts to grope her tits. Not just grope them but manhandle them. Slapping them around. When she checks the wetness of her cunt its drenched. She makes her stare directly at you, The Viewer, while she finger bangs her and makes her tell you how aroused she is. After a serious finger fucking she has Daisey suck all of the nasty girl goo off her fingers. Afterwards, she proceeds to place clothespins all over her torso and tits. She creates a zipper effect to be pulled off later. A zipper that goes from her chest to her labia. After she finishes clamping those tits and manhandling them again she flips them up and around, slapping them while they have nipple clamps attached. Angel sticks a clothespin on her tongue and has her tell you how much she wants to suck Luther. About how she can't pronounce words properly or how she can't quit drooling all over herself. And then she has her count down to three while staring directly into the camera. At the count of three she rips the zipper off and she continues to unblinkingly stare right at the camera. Angel grabs the Hitachi and pops it onto her cunt. Apparently Daisey had not ever had a vib quite as strong as this one and immediately we see her eyes drift off into a softer place. Her eyes blink slower. Until sometimes they don't open again --in spite of Angel directing Daisey to stare at the camera the whole time. She can't do it though. That vib is taking her someplace she needs to go right now. She still has the clothespin on her tongue which has her drooling all over her chest. Her breathing has clearly changed, deeper, longer breaths that get quicker and more desperate as time moves on. She's trying to stare at the camera, drool dripping from her chin in a constant stream now. She whimpers a little as she is clearly building up to...we hear her ask for it now. Angel tells her to ask you, The Viewer, if she can come. And when she does she's told no. Immediately she lisp out the words, "that's not nice". Angel starts slapping her ass incessantly as Daisey begins to have her first orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:41
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Daisey

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped, Tape Hood, Shoe Removal, Toe Tied, Bastinado, etc, etc - p2
c26dce01ededeca3aa1e2bf41447f1db.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Blondes, Busty, MILF
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grope and manhandle Amanda before releasing her tits from the rubber bands and removing her gag. I untie her wrists from around the post, but retie them. Her ankles are untied, before I lift her onto a rickety old cart. The top is comprised of round bars, with enough room in between for her tits to hang through. Her ankles are tied around the post and her heels are slowly removed. I hood Amanda with a nylon and then gag her with duct tape. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2965kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 366.9 MB
Download Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped, Tape Hood, Shoe Removal, Toe Tied, Bastinado, etc, etc - p2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bitch in a Box Bonus
3c9101258dfdc4c862af2cca4b1d18ff.jpg

Year: 2017
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, humiliation
Studio: IR
Duration: 39 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Next comes the ring gag and a tongue clamp. After she is given the vibrator and makes the mistake of cumming without asking for permission. PD makes sure his toy knows better for next time.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 437.9 MB
Download Bitch in a Box Bonus

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Elizabeth
ced9780e80ee408d64f0eec8eb61c286.jpg

35 year old Elizabeth is at The Attic for her first visit. She has a Masters degree in Fine Arts and has a passion for knitting. She also has one gorgeous pair of tits. You got your clean towel ready? Let's get started then.
First up for Elizabeth is a visit with Luther. In her interview I told her we had a big black cock that I wanted her to get at least 4.75 inches into her throat. She told me "bring it on." So we did. After I roped her elbows together and made those spectacular tits jut out into wild blue yonder she got on her knees and began to worship. Oh fuck. Little did I know this chick was up to snuff. Nyc here I come!! I mean, just like that it disappeared. I mean it was gone! The ease at which she got on her knees and just swallowed it was not only amazing it left an indelible impression on everyone in the room. Wow. I think we were all holding our breath. Do you know what the girth on that thing is? Oh my. I just didn't think this was physically possible. After she beat the all time depth record she settled on just providing a nice BJ. It was just wonderful. Hope you like a lot of tears with your cock sucking. Oh, and when she was done, I had her shake her tits at you and say "I love sucking black dick".
Next up for Elizabeth is a suspension. She'd never been suspended before (let alone tied up much in the past). So we dug right in. Once she had her pilot's license she let us know she liked it. I had her in a swan dive style suspension with her hair tied back holding her head up. Once that was done she got a big red ball gag popped in. She looked very hot in her bondage. Once that little vib was placed on her clit she was in heaven. You see her working that pelvis, that cunt, trying to get a better spot worked up. She moans. Yes, she is desperately trying to work it. I make her admit she likes it. I tell her, when she's ready to cum she needs to ask to be spanked. I stick the vib clean into her pussy. Bury it. She tries to scream. The sounds she is making are all over the place. Her pelvis is all over the place. I make her tell us she is glad she came to The Attic. I can't understand her through the big ball gag so I make her repeat it over and over. I mean this girl, at this moment, she is a package of pure unadulterated desire. She's fucking beside herself. She's begging. She's heaving. She's swinging herself so as to better bury her vib as I pull out the Hitachi and add it to the mix. Oh shit. That is just more than she can take. She's begging through that gag for me to spank her. At that very instant I immediately pull the vib out of her cunt and the one off her clit and leave her, um, speechless? So I spank her now, hard, with my open hand on her ass cheek. After several swats on each cheek she gets the little vib buried back in her cunt. This sends her rocking again and when I place the Hitachi on her cunt she begins to beg for that orgasm. I let her beg for a bit, rocking and swinging, drool is frothing around the gag and swinging to the floor. That's it, OK, you can cum. And when she does she screams through the gag. Pools of spit come around it and hit the floor. She sounds like she's being cut open. It is intense. She is convulsing. Her entire lower body is shaking and it sounds like she is trying to push something out of a hole that's too small. Oh my god, more slobber runs out in long thick streams. She cums again. She is pushing so hard she is almost in a vertical position now. It's just too much, too much. She can't stand it any longer.

Duration: 39:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 216.8 MB
Download Elizabeth

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Eden Sin BaRS part 2 - Edin is put on the board of destruction
170da98c68e1d84bf3eebe92fb70245b.jpg

Eden Sin BaRS part 2: Without a break, Edin is quickly strapped into the "Board of Destruction". Bound helpless, with her perfect ass and throat at the ready, the boy are about to give Eden a proper fucking. The angle makes it so the boy's cocks are banging her "G" spot relentlessly and making her cum over and over. Between her cumming, she has to deal with one of our most brutal face fuckings. Eden loves cock and handles it like the pro fucker she is. This scene is one of the best we have to offer. If you want to see a girl get sexaully used to the max, without pain or being hit, this is best of rough sex and bondage you can buy.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1351kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 121.2 MB
Download Eden Sin BaRS part 2 - Edin is put on the board of destruction

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ryan
6db3314bc31acbb4439479b241e78dfc.jpg

27 year old Ryan is back for her second visit at The Attic. Ryan is one of those really quiet chicks that leaves you wondering whether she likes what is happening to her or not. Let's get started.
Ryan starts the day off having her torso, arms and one leg tightly bound to a wooden post. The other leg is tied off and raised toward the ceiling. Once she is bound securely in place the rarely used Fucksall makes an appearance in her cunt. Once it gets started, and we get a look at her face, one can't tell if that's a look of disgust or.....and then, I think, resignation sets in. The Fucksall hard at work pumping that pussy while she just grits her teeth in compliance. Occasionally, she leans her head back and shuts her eyes. Other times she has a look that tells you she wants this to be over with. The Hitachi comes out and starts to work her clit over. This brings more of a reaction out of her than the Fucksall did. She starts to squirm a bit now, testing her bindings. I was barely able to get a confirmation out of her that it "feels pretty good". Yes, this is a chick who loathes speaking to you. About her body, what feels good, being vulnerable in anyway. We start to see these full lips close and purse. Wet lips. Lips that are easy to imagine on your cock. Just every once in awhile, just for a second, you can see pleasure on her face and then it's gone. Fleeting. She can't let go. She just can't let herself enjoy the moment. It does start to get the better of her for a moment though. We start to hear some moans, some murmurs. Except for that one leg pulled up to the ceiling, she's severely bound to the post like a board lying atop another board. She has no movement. Her eyes are closed and her head is titled back. Little sounds escape. Vulnerable sounds. But soon it turns into pain, a distraction. Her face is not one of pleasure but of discomfort. She's now squirming to get away. The sounds she makes are those of pain. She really wants to get away now....or does she?

Duration: 34:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 185.3 MB
Download Ryan

Fileboom Premium Account