Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4
5f1a013e223902a52a392fbe0e9c272d.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high
aa031a8bc2fe452c36845f9c556adec7.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM Tagged as big breasts, Black Cock, Blonde,

A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Jay Edwards - Layla Exposed
6880650d5e848f882e3d06e517a5080b.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Lovely Layla wanders in through the door without a care in the world but that will soon change. Jay is not pleased and she knows what that means as she grudgingly retrieves the ropes and gags that will enslave her. She tries her best to tease him so he will go easy on her but that never seems to work. She is thoroughly tied onscreen amid her feeble protests and coy smiles. Bound and gagged, she is dumped onto the leather sofa where she wriggles and moans while Jay leaves to prepare for the rest of her bondage day. Now decked out in gorgeous lingerie, Layla is tied atop an ottoman with a black ballgag filling her mouth. Jay knots up a few more ropes as she struggles against the increasing strictness of her bondage. Matching purple med-wrap is stretched over her ballgag and weighted tit clamps hang from her perfect nipples.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 943.6 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Layla Exposed

Sexual Flogging
9bdd8a768d3d00b915ac03e4745614ce.jpg

Cast: Master Hines ,Dee Williams
Genres: Big Tits ,natural boobs ,master ,shaved ,Athletic ,Blonde ,other hair color ,Straight ,slim ,Black

Learn how to use flogging on a your partner's breasts and genitals for intense erotic stimulation, whether for heightened pleasure or agonizing punishment. Master Hines and Darling demonstrate dozens of techniques and refined skills for flogging a person's tits, pussy, asshole, and clit, and even penetrating them with a flogger.

Duration: 38:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sexual Flogging

Dr.Brutal
97f52875a5ffea2e12fc844f7f8ad056.jpg

They continue tying and abusing adara. This is a continuation of a clip posted a while ago

Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V3, 1170kbps

File size: 554.3 MB

Download Dr.Brutal
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Veruca James The Good Little Slave
6684a3c769eca56e56d5a56699d224a0.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination

Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Veruca James The Good Little Slave

Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4
5e3687657c6202070b3f506d1bf75ce4.jpg

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread - the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her .

Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3
bba4fcd2ccdac953d5ea918d0fb6e46a.jpg

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose
2547e25c8dda8125f27a83835c8de08c.jpg

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Single Sleeve Bondages
b3d6d92dd0544b8a51ba52617950004d.jpg

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet
723e6bea089a7d5653c9a27d343b50c7.jpg

Cast: Penny Pax and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcore

Elise is going to have this hot redhead in tears from the second she gets started. There is something about a little bit of girl on girl action that is so much hotter and so much more brutal.

Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet

Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5
bf6243af7b7ac85b2978dd5e05275b1d.jpg

The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.

Duration: 37:03
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2
d33e0d17a27e1d351f13ff1e9e5511a1.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

The way a scene builds up starts at the very beginning. Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. Ot wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows. The only reason someone would bother gagging her so well is if they were planning on really making her scream. With pussy clamps lined with copper it becomes very apparent how we're planning on getting her to vocalize her discomfort.
Surprisingly it isn't the shocks running through her that bring tears to Siouxsie's eyes. We do these live feeds for a reason and you never know what it's going to take to get the slut to break. For her it isn't some current running through her pussy, but the feeling of a flogger coming down on it with full force. We're brutal with our tools, there is no doubt about that, and even when tears start to run down her face we don't let up.
She accepts getting pumped a lot more easily. She is afraid of it, but at least it doesn't hurt. At least not at first. What she doesn't realize, until it's too late, as that having her pussy and nipples pumped will make those areas so much more sensitive. The lightest touch across her clit is enough to drive her wild. When Elise latches a clothes pin onto it and starts vibrating it with the celebrator the ecstasy is almost agonizing. She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

Download Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating
bfaf8f84c0e3205edc277ba268a7bd3f.jpg

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara's awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren't going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn't like this bondage so much anymore!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

21sextreme - Craving for Pain
81997cb0723aa3cde2f4bc787bfa4de8.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Hellena
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, short hair, redhead, one on one

Hellena is a real slut. She turns on when it hurts, so no ordinary sex can satisfy her special needs. But luckily for her, there are some who can fulfill for lust to be dominated and used. Master Frank, showing how gracious host he can be, invites the horny babe over and shows her, how does it feel to be really be fucked.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 968.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Craving for Pain

Sklavin Melanie Part 4
cc7afcab1f09b049fd3e4b294593fbc5.jpg

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:02:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sklavin Melanie Part 4

21sextreme - The Guilty Must Be Punished
5c3b5137479e9af00bdd6d592fb0b24a.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Tess
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, brunette, one on one

It was a horrible mistake from Tess to reach into her boss´ safe and try to steal the money. She gets caught in action by Frank and it is safe to say that he is not really happy about Tess´ actions. The merciless boss decides to give the girl a lesson she won´t forget anytime soon. Tearing her clothes off, Frank fucks and uses the girl, breaking spirit at the same time.

Duration: 46:23
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 982.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - The Guilty Must Be Punished
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Printer's Devil
88b492a2f92f8bc449484963a99ac984.jpg

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download The Printer's Devil

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1
4a69e68caba9ebc65646d2baea584e88.jpg

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Audrey Hollander and Mz Berlin Get Worshipped, Electrosluts Style!
ce35fecf170345ef59c52d006c0da97f.jpg

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Bianca Stone ,Audrey Hollander
Genres: slim ,toned ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Curvy ,fake boobs ,LezDom ,shaved ,Humiliation

Two beautiful and cruel big breasted redheads dominate the slim dark haired beauty Bianca Stone. Bianca has sticky pads bound with electrical tape to her entire body. The pads on her arms, tits, thighs, and calves send electric shock waves through her entire body, and she struggles against the electrified metal bars of her cage. The dommes don't let up on the electrotorture, teasing their plaything with glossy red zappers the same firey shade as their hair. Bianca screams, but her screams are muffled by the sweet cunts of her captors. She must reach her tongue through the electrified bars to please her mistresses, zapping herself again and again until the redheaded lesbian dominatrices reach the heights of pleasure, coming all over her electrified face. You've never seen electrosex like this before!

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

Download Audrey Hollander and Mz Berlin Get Worshipped, Electrosluts Style!

So you want to be an Anal Whore? Says Bobbi to Skylar
a44ae2226d232c8f24b2bb6ee79332f1.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Skylar Price
Genres: Brunette ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,buttplug ,bottom ,Prolapse ,Anal Fingering ,Anal Stretching ,slim ,Pierced Nipples

Skylar Price is one lucky Anal Whore wannabe. She hooks up with Bobbi Starr for some informal training on how to be an Anal Whore. Who better than Bobbi to show her how to groom herself, give & take , proper positions to take fingers, toys & dick up her ass? Bobbi finds that Skylar has the beginnings of a good Anal Whore but is lacking in a few key places, one of them is asshole shaving and another is proper expulsion..

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download So you want to be an Anal Whore? Says Bobbi to Skylar

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2
9e0991a823dfe24eb0d6d77fc411fb7d.jpg

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.

Duration: 23:36

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Stella Cox - flexible arms
1da784f0b88f019b94e3e2d1df342dac.jpg

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

Download Stella Cox - flexible arms

Fragile Slave New Nice Vip Wonderfull Unreal Full Collection. Part 4.
a87d1e8baf95d982554143ff9dd0335b.jpg

is back and this time she is tied to a sybian in the middle of our warehouse. The intensity is increased more and more and we watch as she has mind-blowing orgasms. Her body quivers and shakes as she screams for it to stop, but not this time

Total size: 2.0 GB in 7 files.

Download Fragile Slave New Nice Vip Wonderfull Unreal Full Collection. Part 4.

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat
1ac4db6948bb413177b0cbabfef9b535.jpg

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Spredeagle Spankings
cc9ae43a0a9e20d313e97e8ca32b3dd6.jpg

Powerful Kym Wilde lets loose and delivers ruthless spankings! Her victims have their legs and arms spread apart by a Bdsm metal spreader. The girls cannot control themselves as their tears, screams of pain and pleading do nothing to stop Kym! Blonde, pretty and young Star is given the spanking of her life! Kym uses her hands, paddles, whips, obedience training and good old over-the-knee spanking on Star's gorgeous ass-cheeks and tits, leaving them seriously battered and bruised!

Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 760kbps

File size: 398.0 MB

Download Spredeagle Spankings

Anal Workplace Workout
1fbec49da31a0890624d7f1fb1f4e0e3.jpg

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Skylar Price
Genres: Straight ,Anal Stretching ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Lesbian ,buttplug ,Tattoo ,shaved ,LezDom ,Anal

Skylar is finally able to give into the anal cravings she has been having for Derrick. As fellow employees, there was an unwritten rule about workplace fornication. Thing is, Skylar is being transferred.. Tied down & spanked, spread wide & anally , bound tight & fucked un the ass.. Derrick give her a farewell present not to be forgotten!

Duration: 44:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Anal Workplace Workout
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2
3764010dbb71a2da69708397c1d366c5.jpg

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

Download RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx
af09641abaa61f5e7235ee0e6efa8bb1.jpg

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs. Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell's bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Jasmine James - Back in the barn (2024)
aaf6d0e951e541205d269843c22c34f7.jpg

Cast: Jasmine James
Genres: BDSM

We are so excited! Look who we have recaptured after almost 9 years! It is one of our favorite HuCows ever, and part of the original herd: Jasmine James! With her famous large udders and cute red hair, she was a fan favorite ever since the launch of this website. Jasmine is now back where she belongs, and we are going to milk her hard and often! She was known for her funny reactions and her ultra sensitive nipples. Jasmine definitely needs a gag and restraints during milking as she is skittish and doesn't really like to be touched by the farmer. One of the most famous HuCows ever is back, and she is here to stay!! All the more reason to subscribe and support this website! Do not miss this awesome return!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14713kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine James - Back in the barn (2024)

Stella Cox - bondage super talent
1e857ef7f14c51a66bf539834d25c966.jpg

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it's unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4
b3328453cc0bbcdda0e789ae007513c0.jpg

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Duration: 15:36

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bobbi Dylan
d1be3a7e87e8b4994bf9d5ba0991431b.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!

When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Bobbi Dylan

Live Show.
98e97e2a89e9612bc06b12d37eed2f86.jpg

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

Download Live Show.

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon
5337202287ce89ec88e25aaf29f467fa.jpg

Studio: sandrasilvers

Nude and barefoot under tight plastic wrap and clear tape gags, Sandra and Nyxon have no choice but to endure orgasm after agonizing orgasm being delivered by magic wand vibrators inside their mummifications! Their so-called friend Lisa had encouraged the ladies to lie down on the hard tiles of their kitchen floor, with the promise of an afternoon of love bondage. Little did the big titted twosome know - those huge breasts beautifully sealed and displayed by arms crossed in front and under each MILFs ample bosom - their blond bondage aficionado had other plans once she had the pair contained in see-thru saran wrap. To make off with their vehicle! As Sandra and Nyxon write and wriggle in orgasmic restrained clit climax, Lisa leaves them to cum over and over, with a shake of their car keys to rub it in as she turns on her heel out the door!

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon

Little Lanta - Red cow milker
b3612b2c8ee4fe72d10ff1e9b8ec92c2.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Little Lanta
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Milking machine

Our little captured gymnast girl is ready for the red cow milker now! That's always an exciting moment in a HuCow's training program. Cute Little Lanta doesn't seem to be very excited about it though. She is leashed to the milking station with a heavy chain, waiting for what is to come. The farmer pats her on the head to make this little pet HuCow at ease, but Little Lanta is still scared. And rightly so: the red cow milker is the most powerful machine and her perfect round udders are very sensitive. She knows it is part of her training, but she is definitely not looking forward to so much power on her poor nipples!

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 984.3 MB

Download Little Lanta - Red cow milker

Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage
3f26e460b5090566aaab061a41ee4c34.jpg

Yes, that's correct! We have Little Caprice and we tied her up in pink rope! We even gagged her with a shiny pink ballgag! This girl is gorgeous, and even more so in pink rope bondage!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

Download Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3
361193a475fd72c7e8865588606d61cc.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.

Duration: 23:37

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

Dolly's Test - Part 2
5d81e5223e45ee4890556ac750a65398.jpg

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Duration: 18:10

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2
3b6906985b4c76ede757338f0fe4031f.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Terra's arms are bound with rope, before she is roughly manhandled, groped, and then gagged with a large shop rag and tape. I then continue binding her. I eventually take out the gag and hogtie her on a table.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

Download Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

Endza in chains
b14f1b27faef63f4a6798ff2cdf8769d.jpg

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scene!

Duration: 5:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 28763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Endza in chains

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2
2b4ce3eb8d4773aa5f9c5bf7f0aafc59.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Chi Chi's legs are spread wide and her other ankle is tied to the spreader bar. Her elbows are tightly tied together before she is put in a strappado position. Her hair is tied back before the man starts groping and smacking her ass. The masked man walks away leaving her in this strenuous position. He returns and clamps her nipples. It has been tough on her, but she has endured. The agony and intensity starts to increase exponentially has he clover clamps her nipples. The yelps and whimpers turn to tears, screams, and sobbing after heavy nuts are hung from the clamps with springs. She moves and jerks from the pain, and every time she does, the weights bounce on the springs continuously jerking on the clamps applied to her tender sensitive nipples. Then to make her bondage even more strict, the man ties a rope from her chest to the middle of the spreader bar. Poor Chi Chi screams, sobs, and whimpers as the big bouncing nuts relentlessly tug on her nipples. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and gag and puts Chi Chi on her knees with an open mouth gag. This is a very intense clip. If you like girls in real agony then you'll enjoy this, but if you don't then I'd stay away from it.

Duration: 16:12

File size: 727.9 MB

Download The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Serene Isley
836e7cea98f8ed3c61f173a9bd328b65.jpg

Serene walks her way on camera in a nice tight latex outfit and showing some extremely talented balance on her ballet boots. Being nice to me she continues to stand so I can start binding her arms at the level most comfortable to me..... Or maybe I made her lol. Either way her elbows are tightly lashed together initially before another rope is grabbed and her wrists join her elbows in the same fate of tight bondage. Then after her arms are securely bound I take a white cloth and a nice thick roll of 3 inch microfoam and wrap it tightly around her head gagging her securely while she continues to balance nicely in her boots. With the gag applied another rope is brought out and her arms are tightly bound to her body with a body cinch rope and her upper body is finished off with a nice cinch rope pulling her shoulders back and framing her latex covered breasts rather nicely. Finally after about 10 minutes of walking around and standing in her boots I take mercy on her and lay her down on the ground to hogtie her. Rather than a conventional hogtie though her ankles are crossed and the arches of her boots are tied to each calf after her ankles are secured as such. Finally her legs are raised up off the ground and her hogtie rope is tied off to her upper body harness holding her in a rather nice arch. Serene then spends some nice time wiggling around a bit in her hogtie being generally sexy as the tie I placed her in makes it near impossible to roll around or do too much. All in all a nice different and tight hogtie in a really sexy latex outfit and some rather great ballet boot footwork.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Serene Isley

Anal MILF Training Holly Heart Day 3
33f998b063584edf10211850fb39a072.jpg

Cast: Holly Heart ,Owen Gray
Genres: Slave ,Discipline ,Bondage ,shaped ,foreskin ,Gimp ,Role Play ,switch ,Anal ,Humiliation

Slave wannabe Holly Heart is shaping up to be quite the little anal slut. This MILF doesn't disappoint, she's done her homework and she's learning the House Rules. Still she needs some work, a cattle prod or two to the pussy will keep her in line until she takes the gimp's huge cock in her ass with gratitude. You're improving, Holly, but there's still work to be done.

Duration: 46:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

Download Anal MILF Training Holly Heart Day 3

Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4
5e3687657c6202070b3f506d1bf75ce4.jpg

High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread - the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her .

Duration: 33:43
Audio: 116kbps

Download Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4

Carmen
ab136ec531da03f5fd9e8b8281e769c5.jpg

After Carmen got training wheels shoved in her ass to stretch her virgin rectum, we took her into the padded cell. We literally plowed her asshole until it couldn't take anymore, and then we went to town on her throat.

Duration: 35:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7022kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Carmen

Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag
0c4b82d70119068dd43da95f9c805fac.jpg

Our new talent Vika Lita can be roped in tight elbow bondage without any problems. She can also handle the largest ballgags. That makes her a beautiful tall and perfect model for this website! This girl is a lot kinkier than she looks, and she has done a lot more than just rope bondage. But being tied without any chance of escape is what she loves most. And a huge ballgag. well that just adds to her helpless feeling!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

Download Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account