Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke
c9c99c70ff0c15cf0c32cc6e19657976.jpg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Exotic Brooke struggles as Jay paws at her stunning body, grabbing her flesh, picking her up, bending her over and having his way with her. Her elbows are bound together, a fat white ballgag fills her mouth and tight ropes surround her pretty pussy. Onscreen, her perky nipples are crushed with clover clamps, her shapely legs are tied far apart and her big ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape. Kneeling on one leg, Brooke is bound between the wall and a post, her elbows welded together and a big red ballgag strapped into her mouth. Jay roughly tweaks her gorgeous nipples before clamping them with clothespins and re-gagging her with a heavy leather gag. Next, the dark-haired beauty is shoulder-carried into another room where she is toyed with at length.

Format: real
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3
ee19282a329a91dc65fb4d8e69b8187c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Ren Smolder's Test
1991e1535bc81a42a2adad1667647af2.jpg

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Ren Smolder's Test

Red Turtle Neck Dress
2d94e058185e2cff11c4ba9817cbd2e1.jpg

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Red Turtle Neck Dress

Sydney Hale
1b7fffa797e51e94e46cdb84fe45e9e9.jpg

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale

Hot Slut
a74d288b1bab60126f3edeea82b16c13.jpg

Enjoy this great deal of fresh orgasms as these little hooties complete circle of wetness.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Hot Slut

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed
b91d71c4e2ee44d4a2412f5085a9557e.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.

Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Winnie - Little Slave
048ed8b43a4aa30062126cf5e6f6801d.jpg

Winnie wanted to play with the big boys so here she is grabbing her ankles and finding some pain. Her ass is caned, cunt slapped and tits cropped for starters. Lots of fuckery and fun in this session with Winnie, Alebeard and Dru.

Duration: 59:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Winnie - Little Slave

Collection: Part 3
59ec1b14c8f88f2fb6d24d2b1545e5a8.jpg

Cast: Harmony ,Mark Davis ,TJ Cummings
Genres: Tens Unit ,Blonde ,Slave ,shaped ,Cattle Prod ,other hair color ,white ,LezDom ,Electric Dildo ,Ball Gag

It is now time to add a new girl to my Collection. Blondie is fun, but with only one bitch to my name I wouldn't have much of a Collection would I? That's where Harmony comes in. Harmony is one of the hottest toughest subs I know, and she thinks it's time for her to stop subbing. She thinks this is her last shoot, but I have different plans fore her.First I throw her in a mud pit to make her realize what a fuck pig she is. Then I steal her sight and sound by playing white noise in her ears and covering her eyes. Once she is prone and deprived of her senses I bring in the boys and we all have our way with her. After they are done and spill their jizz all over her face I lock her in a cage for safe-keeping.

Duration: 1:10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Collection: Part 3

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5
646b2e6490c18c4e1c5ee82b20aff97d.jpg

Features three hot sexy models bound, gagged and tormented in three-very different ways. Bondage superstar Claire Adams likes to get punched in the ass and chest until she has screaming orgasms. Alyssa Loren is tightly bound and played with in the Sarge's parlor, hogtied on a marble coffee table she becomes a bondage centerpiece. Last, Wenona is taken in her shower and squirms helplessly waiting her fate. Also included is a bonus slide show of each tormented bitch for your enjoyment.

Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Bump & Grind
b48d8b987646e6e863aaf734a1af43af.jpg

Cast: Miss Chill, Nim Pup
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

Not to mention, the latex fetish - also called rubberist - community has a reputation of being extremely open, friendly and welcoming to those who share their interests.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Bump & Grind

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mood-Pictures full movies
1efc868050433186b1b404b59eef6535.jpg

Pack about torture womens. It dedicated to collection of Mood-pictures scenes. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning, torture, whipping, spanking. The pack feature content one source mood-pictures site. Might be of interest to see strong and independent womens w/o cucks, maginas, whight knights support.

Video: 640x480

Total size: 1.9 GB in 4 files.

Download Mood-Pictures full movies

Big tits slave Kitty wants to change her mind
2a2fef395f2d2c962b5c1d1e80382e5e.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kitty
Genres: BDSM, Double Breast Pump, Purple Hair, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Magic Wand

New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It's all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It's real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what's to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn't going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It's as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps

Download Big tits slave Kitty wants to change her mind

Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1
90128327941dcf4bb56642679f44c2cd.jpg

They have her outside in the middle of nowhere. The man gags her with a ballgag that just fits behind her teeth. Since her wrists and ankles are bound they order her to start hopping. There would be faster ways to transport her, but they want to watch her huge tits bounce. After only a few hops. her tits are pulled from her shirt. Lisa steps in and give her tits a few squeezes and walks beside Katie and teasing her as her tits bounce. (a lot of the tit bouncing is shown in slow motion). After a while, they are still quite a ways from the entrance, so the man picks up Katie and throws her over his shoulder. Lisa comments about how good her tits look draped over his shoulder. They all walk towards the door and enter. Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied. Now it's time to get to the couple's favorite part... the tit bondage. Lisa has been commenting on how delicious her tits are going to look all tied up. The man ties them and they do look incredible, and they can't keep their hands off of them now. They both grope and slap the bulging mammaries. They remove her ballgag, but Katie does not stay ungagged for long. They have 2 huge pairs of panties that are stuffed in her mouth. When they decide that they want to cut a tag off a pair, Katie lets them fall from her mouth, so they must be stuffed in once again. Clear tape seals them in tight! Part 1 ends shortly after.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

Download Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

The dripping pussy
4000084495640c065c19b11ec913bf06.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The dripping pussy

Christina Carter: NON STOP orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?
dcbbadb1edfed34eb51be293a20c21c5.jpg

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Brunette ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration

There was a change in the shooting schedule and Christina landed on my set. With nothing in particular planned for that day I decided to do my first non stop shoot.
Holy fuck! This woman is HOT! She is able to take anything I do to her or put in her. Watch as she goes from pleasure, to defiance, to exhaustion to pure fear!

Duration: 1:00:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Christina Carter: NON STOP orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

UniformDiscipline - 19 Year Old Girls Still In Uniform
f694edfc3dc97f8231545eed09399ec6.jpg

Studio: UniformDiscipline
Genres: Bdsm

This is a story of three tall slim s, nineteen years old and still in uniform, school uniform at a very strict girls school. As the story opens, there is special delight for every regulation school knickers lover as we see two of the girls fight. Yes in this cat fight we enjoy some very interesting glimpses indeed.

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps

File size: 658.8 MB

Download UniformDiscipline - 19 Year Old Girls Still In Uniform

Miss Chill - Chillin
8437b2d793b732c51e96df5689e330f6.jpg

Cast: Miss Chill
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe

Why, a latex fetish, of course! Although it may sound extremely unique and even a little bit strange if you've never heard of it before, a latex or rubber fetish is actually one of the most common sexual interests experienced by the human population.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12507kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Miss Chill - Chillin

SexuallyBroken Cutie Kahlista Back For Live Throat Fucking in Intense
e6ef93a46737f5593e326c25424e28ad.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kahlista Stonem, Dee Williams Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony

Sexually Broken live shows are not for just any model. They are reserved only for the best. Don't be fooled by her sweet appearance, Kahlista is one of the best out there.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Cutie Kahlista Back For Live Throat Fucking in Intense

Stacie, Lexis Lane.
8cfaa78c14142e58b2b1b66574147875.jpg

The connected whore sucks the member, her bang, bend and rigidly have. Video worthy viewing of 100%.

Duration: 1:45:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1710kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stacie, Lexis Lane.

Captured Cop - The Explosion
60df17c55e7ae0ab38c7be75ada2e77e.jpg

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before.

Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus
7ae8a16200997470f884c62350d2095a.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Mega Beautifull New Hot Sweet Collection Of Girls Boarding. Part 1.
a7c969afce6191a37c380afc93394f34.jpg

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls.
Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such an

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Mega Beautifull New Hot Sweet Collection Of Girls Boarding. Part 1.

Two Rotten Cunts
6d76b5e7fd8eda5a8d4f6d2b2007a2ed.jpg

Dia Zerva thought she was showing up for a modeling gig like any other, but seeing S Dee tied to the bed and gagged should have let her know this was going to be different. The two of them are going to share everything for as long as they belong to Pd. They will suffer together, pleasure him together, and cum in unison or there will be consequences. They are tied together through it all and Pd is going to get them closer to each other than they have ever been before.

Duration: 54:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 608.3 MB

Download Two Rotten Cunts

Endza Lost in Rope
dcfa146eec384a3b48cdb26fa800b464.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating
f1606dd329d56e73caaccf77806ab648.jpg

Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We are doing to throat fuck her into next week.Using our legendary and often copied wooden walls, we shackle and bolt her in place. Tight breast bondage keeps her perfect perky tits jutting out.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mood Pictures - Special Treatment
76a2397e9ab2cfd81395ada5e8b1b8ab.jpg

A new program has been created: Female prisoners can significantly shorten their sentences in a new institution, the Special Treatment Prison. This institution has fewer rules than other prisons. Prisoners must be kept alive, but they can be humiliated as often as the guards feel is necessary. Harsh punishment with belt and cane is administered for trivial infractions, but also for greeting newcomers!

Video: 720x576

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Mood Pictures - Special Treatment

Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless
b76772b22a0f45921d22056f1ed13e99.jpg

Klein is so hot and she knows exactly how to look at you to get what she wants. She is a sex vixen that loves to be bound in tight ropes and made to cum against her will. Look close and you will see a smile come across her face when the vote comes on. She doesn't fight it, yet this little slut embraces it.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3887kbps

File size: 270.8 MB

Download Kleio Valentien - Uncontrollable Orgasms, Spread and Helpless

Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.
0943060314eb1f7b0fd91462a50d0a9c.jpg

Damon Pierce has gone through a lot of trouble to procure a product that we will just call Liquid Fire. Unlike most similar products, instead of alternating between hot and cold this just keeps getting warmer until the burning is almost unbearable. Cherry Torn could tell it was going to be intense when he put on gloves to protect himself from the effects. All he needs to do is sit and watch while the compound reduces her to tears. The bondage is another challenge. It is so tight that it threatens to cut off her circulation. When he unties her the sensation floods back into her extremities, bringing even more pain. She screams as each coil is undone and being so securely bound has left her shaking and on edge. It is exactly the kind of experience she came looking for.

Duration: 33:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

Download Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.

Chair Tied in White Lingerie
11d04b43e96e2f6838d75ea27517c6f2.jpg

This position was a lot more complicated then it first appeard to be in the magazine. My back almost immediately began to ache. and it was hard to move as my feet were secured so tightly to the base of the chair. I really couldnt do much else but bend over the side of the stool. I guess thats why I was gagged wth that ballgag. I whimpered none the less and toyed with my bonds. All to no avail.

Duration: 3:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 113.3 MB

Download Chair Tied in White Lingerie

New Victim on Torment Chair
7e286b9f2c6d5ad3b1db31215a38c500.jpg

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp's pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena's initiation and enjoy the slave girl's confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download New Victim on Torment Chair

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Training Alexandra
1f4b8783d06b7813e3ec04ab7220821c.jpg

Alexandra gets position training and nipple clamps training during her shock collar challenge! This tiny submissive is one of the toughest girls we have had! Amazing control!

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps

File size: 757.0 MB

Download Training Alexandra

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber Rayne takes on massive 10 inch Bbc, hardcore anal...
0a8c9c227f5fca1da894bc4b7dfdd3c1.jpg

Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sexuallybroken loves Amber Rayne. She is a tiny little ball of cheerful pervert, and a legendary anal queen. Most girls you can break down a little, push them just far enough to give them a wakeup call that you don't coast through a Sexuallybroken shoot. Not Amber. She takes everything you fling at her with a wide-mouthed grin and asks for more.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 958.4 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber Rayne takes on massive 10 inch Bbc, hardcore anal...

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2
957c50bcb2f63a81295c514a3cef98a4.jpg

Bald Slavegirl Ivy continues her training with extreme whipping, canning and paddling; a strop-on session with a cruel Mistress, imprisoned in a cell; cock-sucking training; and forced outdoor labor while chained, naked, and barefoot. She is exposed topless and harnesses on a public street working as a ponygirl and endures more exposure and punishment in remote outdoor locations. Eventually we see her struggling and whipped in rope and rubber bondage when eight months pregnant.

Duration: 2:09:12
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1598kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 2

Bondage A La Carte
a5ad6497a77766aacbae4b88b397b16a.jpg

Cast: Tobi, Marya
Genres: Bondage

Marya awakens from a sweet bondage dream with a hunger for restraint and willing submission. She calls on her favorite Domina - Mistress Tobi - to satisfy the urges within. Marya thoughtfully selects her "punishments" from Tobi's "Bondage A la Carte" before binding, gagging, and blindfolding herself. Waiting in nervous anticipation, Marya is helpless to do more than drool until Tobi arrives to deliver her "order". Marya is then swept away by Tobi in a Fem on Fem D/S whirlwind of bondage delights for the rest of the night - bound, gagged, hooded, and breast bound with her nipples clamped. When services & payment are rendered, Marya departs as a satisfied customer - as you will!

Duration: 1:03:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Bondage A La Carte

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table
143ba4817517cb2b667365f3f9fd1385.jpg

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My paid off!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2
a15f6d3ad70117bc43e31de620d5f69a.jpg

Anna is a willing to learn novice with a little bit rough manners. However, obedience and devotion einzu-
dye blue are of the master's art.

Duration: 51:58
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1683kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Die Verpisste Sklavin Part 2

House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time
03a0d7f0371b8f81a90b3b689ef1f0ac.jpg

It's that time again and Miss Feona Pembry is still a guest at the Welcome Inn. She has still not paid Bob his money and he is tired of her whining and complaining. It is time for some strict punishment.

Duration: 53:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 805.0 MB

Download House Of Frazier Part 5 - Pay Back Time

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3
88ab3b0ba138067d16e8b3307c5b37f5.jpg

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Duration: 23:24

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

Mood-Castings Megapack 18 videos
22529d44c83e41c60390b0dd403afa80.jpg

Pack about caning womens. It dedicated to castings to Mood-pictures. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning. The pack feature content from only one source mood-castings site. Might be of interest power of money and snakes sisters love to each other.

Video: 720x576

Total size: 1.5 GB in 18 files.

Download Mood-Castings Megapack 18 videos

Slave Prinzess
9249f45ba24f747bd9a98ca84a98b7e2.jpg

It's Prinzess's turn to get tied and fucked and I couldn't be happier...after seeing her bound and vibrated orgasms on PerfectSlave, I was looking forward to seeing something in that precious, young cunt...The Pope talks to her a bit before having her strip...it becomes apparent that Prinzess is really new to the idea of giving up control...but she takes it all very well...she is rigged on her back with her legs spread wide

Duration: 11:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 125.0 MB

Download Slave Prinzess

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke
c9c99c70ff0c15cf0c32cc6e19657976.jpg

Exotic Brooke struggles as Jay paws at her stunning body, grabbing her flesh, picking her up, bending her over and having his way with her. Her elbows are bound together, a fat white ballgag fills her mouth and tight ropes surround her pretty pussy. Onscreen, her perky nipples are crushed with clover clamps, her shapely legs are tied far apart and her big ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape. Kneeling on one leg, Brooke is bound between the wall and a post, her elbows welded together and a big red ballgag strapped into her mouth. Jay roughly tweaks her gorgeous nipples before clamping them with clothespins and re-gagging her with a heavy leather gag. Next, the dark-haired beauty is shoulder-carried into another room where she is toyed with at length.

Format: real
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 600x336, RV40

File size: 352.2 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

Fetish Nation Perfect Hot Excellent New Cool Collection. Part 1.
8d1763d0c59cff47fdffe6bbc0e8604b.jpg

Walks through the door with a big smile on her face, the anticipation of being bound and brought to orgasm has her all smiles and very wet.We talk, I explain what's going to happen to her in detail, she's all smiles and eager to get started.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 6 files.

Download Fetish Nation Perfect Hot Excellent New Cool Collection. Part 1.

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2
cfb06f04e61b97c0426a9b0531f8db3c.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Duration: 32:55

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Naked Slavegirls Punished
c8b05087160da1c7d18e007eef05bf35.jpg

Sybil, Dawn and Lillith are naughty slavegirls who must be made to endure every whim that their demanding master has! Of course, the only proper way for his point to be made is if the girls are as naked as the day they were born. Sybil's endurance is stretched to the limit in three ways. First, she must choose between standing on her toes for an agonizing time or get relief only to have her nipples clamped while her bottom is paddled. Next, she must crawl on the floor to move padlocks from place to place using only a hook through the ring of her nose. Failure to finish on time results in more paddling. Finally, she is bound to a cross and given a strong lashing on her lush breasts and smooth shaven pussy.

Duration: 1:44:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 966.4 MB

Download Naked Slavegirls Punished

Tinker Toy
cd2eab05525de689ad68ebd97e817660.jpg

He starts off nice and simple with an old favorite of his, the cane. He swings it at her ass and the noise that comes off it is absolutely lovely, but not quite as good as the noises coming out of Phoenix. Her shrieks get higher pitched and more entertaining when he takes out the cane and starts beating it hard against her bare back until it turns pink. She squirms a bit, but the belt bondage around her wrists and ankles keeps her firmly in place, like a doll in her packaging.

Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tinker Toy

Fileboom Premium Account