{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nyssa Nevers Sakura Doll - Extreme, Bondage, Caning
5dfa7efa650638351c2174158750ea4b.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Suction cups make her huge nipple bigger. We add string to her puffed up nipple and pull them out the the frame.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 623kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 268.1 MB
Download Nyssa Nevers Sakura Doll - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane
8290e0136c30ca2d7ba7eae27da9619f.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane
Genres: Anal Penetration, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Groping, Breast Harness, Caning, Choking, Cut Clothing, Drool, Face Slapping, Foot Caning, Knife Play, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Neck Rope, Nipple

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.

After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.

He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 360.2 MB
Download Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

Goody Two Shoes Part Three - Piper Hill
19dd0ec6ac744f11e519a383cd3d8a6f.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

All day our members had been talking to Piper Hill and she did not even have the common decency to remember their names. She was supposed to thank them for the excellent time that she has had but instead she ended up being punished for being so rude. She had to thank each and every one of them for the personalized reminders we gave her. Their names will stay etched into her mind for at least as long as it takes those bruises to fade.

Duration: 38:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 437.0 MB
Download Goody Two Shoes Part Three - Piper Hill

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Dignified Whore Holly Wood
391b8c088f5040557462ccd1f25b77bf.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

She is barely keeping it together through the warm up. Her problem is that she is trying to hold onto her dignity. You can see it in her eyes, that look that says if she does not give in maybe she can look at herself in the mirror again.

Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 651.2 MB
Download Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Jessica K - Maybe A Tear
ea17239097524fb8fd51314933eafc8e.jpg

Jessica's long, slender legs are just too tempting a target for Alebeard. That soft, alabaster skin is the perfect canvas for artistic abuse. Soon her inner thighs will be a sporting beautiful blooms of purple and blue bruises.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1916x1080, AVC (H.264), 5230kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 308.9 MB
Download Jessica K - Maybe A Tear

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 1 - HD 720p
d6d68409aac408390d6a2d3fb7f4469b.jpg

This clip starts with Vicious Vamp tied to a chair. I immediately stuff a large foam ball in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head multiple times to make sure it stays there. Her blouse is a little small and her tits are about the burst out. For safeties sake, I unbutton it as I don't want a flying button to put out somebody's eye. I leave her to struggle, but she won't be getting free. She is tied very tightly at her waist to the chair. Her wrists and ankles are also very secure. After a while, I return. Her bra is too tight as well. Wearing a bra this tight could give her a headache and I don't want that, so I cut it off for her. I squeeze her huge tits and give them each a few slaps as well. I tie a length of rope in her hair and then I decide I'm going to make her a new bra! I bind each tit separately. I continue running the rope up and over her shoulders and down to the chair. Her breathing gets heavier now. I give each tit a slap and grab before leaving her once again. When I return, I stretch 5 or 6 rubber bands over her already bound tits. I then start giving her huge tits a little more attention. I start slapping them back and forth. She really hates this as you can tell by her reactions. Her feet raise and slam on the floor as she screams and whimpers through her gag. I stop and leave her once again. When I return, I untie her waist from the chair, before I perform a little test. I want to see how well my homemade bra works. I order her to bounce her bound tits for you. She complies and really tries to bounce them..

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 449.4 MB
Download Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 1 - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Paingasm Katharine Cane
12d42707ec622123be848b9d119fd190.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

The key is to subject her to just the right amounts of pain and pleasure, first alternately, then at the same time. She needs to first associate the feelings of torment and titilation.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 640.2 MB
Download Paingasm Katharine Cane

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

alexa38

HarmonyConcepts Mouthwatering Gags
f97d3134aef6c1ca7cf634d29a39a444.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Catharine Beaumont, Rikki Parker
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

At sight of these wonderfully bound and gagged women, you can go ahead and salivate"cause that what they're doing.Catharine wears Sweet Gwendoline corset, panties, seamed stockings and high heels...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2151kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 416.6 MB
Download HarmonyConcepts Mouthwatering Gags

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Tears of a Domme Volume 825
23a5ab1455f9807e3f9ff87cf23abfd9.jpg

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense pain. She is subject to the leather strap, flogged, and whipped across her breasts. She is introduced to different types of nipple clamps before some electricity play. This is followed by Savvy giving Master Len a blow job and then she is fucked.

Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 500x332, AVC (H.264), 856kbps

File size: 710.6 MB
Download Tears of a Domme Volume 825

Fileboom Premium Account