{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

luisaYa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Training Alexandra
64f0d2d59529864bc54578f5447557f8.jpg

Alexandra gets position training and nipple clamps training during her shock collar challenge! This tiny submissive is one of the toughest girls we have had! Amazing control!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 757.0 MB

Download Training Alexandra

Glamour Sink
591a45e532d63592ac356492714991d8.jpg

Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, , Torture, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Washing
Video language: English

One of our passionate participants in the Insex site was a member with a chat name " lover". He would often suggest that we do an with the performers. A unique value of the Insex system was the LiveFeed shoots. It created a nexus for creative techniques that went beyond the quirky and personal taste of a particular handler. It also offered fertile ground for original creations, and became the source for a host of imitations. What to do. Excrement is by nature a messy display. What performer would be willing to expose herself in this manner. MOLLY. She was an extremely exciting and challenging performer and was up for anything. Since we are going to have poop all over the place we're going to have to make an effort to sterilize the situation. Let's make a copper sink large enough to secure a woman. Copper is inherently a sterile material. And a good conductor. Insex brings it all together: girl, water, soup, inflatable rectal insert, bag, caca, electricity. And glowing red buttocks.

Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Glamour Sink

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4
17b3c5f39abbfc539f7949768b3d0fbf.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I add some heavy spring clamps to her already tender nipples and leave her to struggle once again. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and tell her I'll free her if she begs as I like begging and gag talk. I cut the zipties off her and then I remove her gag. At the very end I added some behind the scenes footage of Vesper being tied outside and of her being gagged with the harness gag.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

Harmony and Sebastian
9af821a46ed39a9e144fe320eefd9276.jpg

Cast: Harmony ,Sebastian

Harmony is the new Queen of MenInPain. She is so sexy, so beautiful and so cruel all at once! She likes her subs to be obedient and always tied up.Sebastian is bound when getting slapped, while worshipping her feet and most importantly when his cock is used for her pleasure he is tied down to the bed frame. He cums without asking permission and is made to lick Harmony's luscious ass clean. Once she is satisfied his balls are tied super tight and pulled up to the ceiling.this position presents his ass nicely for some hard anal fucking.

Duration: 27:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 315.1 MB

Download Harmony and Sebastian

Photo Contest
04388e0ecfc40f1f1f5d69168bb4f337.jpg

Genres: Dominatrix ,Corset ,Vaginal Penetration ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Tag Team ,Fingering ,Big Natural Tits ,shaved

Last month, Kink organized a company-wide competition where each site submitted its strongest trailer, and despite the forum favorite being Behind Kinks' trailer, the official winner of the company contest was Wired Pussy. Kink held a similar competition but with photos, but before the winner is announced, voting is held on the forums to determine who the fan's think should win.

Duration: 9:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9916kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 677.8 MB

Download Photo Contest
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

luisaYa

Part 1 of 4 of the April Live show!
7b759c1707e8e6e131042c616e4c9cbd.jpg

Cast: Ariel X ,Isis Love
Genres: mixed ,top ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,shaped ,Domination ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag

Live Show Mondays brings you the Start of the April live show that featured Ariel X and sexy co-top Isis Love.
This is the edited version of the first monthly Hogtied live show. Ariel X is in the basement and ready to get abused. Isis Love is on hand to help in the binding and abusing process.
The first scene of the show starts off with a Category 5 Suspension! Ariel is in deep, helpless trouble. Her elbows are bound touching behind her, with her wrists tied to the crotch rope that binds around her neck. We flog her silly, punish her nipples, bitch slap and abuse her. Then to top it all off we suspend her by only her elbows and her pussy! Ariel suffers for us in a brutal Category 5 suspension, the hardest of all rope suspensions in the world!
All this and we are only done with the first of 4 scenes! No breaks, no rest, we simply tie her up for the next brutal ordeal!

Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 553.9 MB

Download Part 1 of 4 of the April Live show!

Tomiko & Dakkota
d0fddb8157362e84011682ebc87eaa74.jpg

Slave Dakkota Grey is tied to a chair begging to be let go. She struggles and is helpless. When Dominatrix Tomiko arrives, she tells her to stop her crying. She informs her that she might give her away to someone else. Slave Dakkota begs for her not to sell her to someone. She tells her that she will do anything not to go. Tomiko gets an idea. She removes her boots and forces Dakkota to worship her feet. Tomiko knows that Dakkota is ticklish and decides to tickle her. Dakkota begs for her to stop. After Tomiko gets tired of doing that she leaves dakkota there to struggle. She brings back a gag and gags her to silence her. She then ties a rope around her body and makes her get up and hop around.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

Download Tomiko & Dakkota

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge
b5d5bcf12d0db4bfba32b1702e0b71ef.jpg

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

Download Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

Switch: Lorelei Lee VS Anette Schwarz
b58814fed4c90c618e11c9f9031724f5.jpg

Cast: Annette Schwarz ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Tens Unit ,slim ,LezDom ,Blonde ,Bondage ,Strap On ,Pain ,Femdom ,Fingering

Enjoy another timeless Classic Archive Shoot:For Annette Schwarz's last shoot at Kink, Princess Donna wanted to send her off with a bang. Annette expressed interest in doing a shoot that would push her right to the limit of pain and pleasure, and that is exactly what this shoot does. Tied together the two girls suffer through a series of electrical torments where the only way to make them stop is to transfer the pain to the other girl. These hot, busty, blondes struggle to withstand as much pain as possible to spare one another, and it leads to some of the most intense and sexy wiredpussy content of all TIME! I don't suggest skipping over this update, because these two girls are on fire!!! Lots of screaming orgasms, predicament bondage, and a chemistry and intimacy that cannot be faked.

Duration: 1:10:17

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Switch: Lorelei Lee VS Anette Schwarz

Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock Rough Anal sex
60dd8d979223b7b0c3287a8a9539fbbb.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Splaying her legs open wide, he owns her hole and then rag doll fucks her all over the bed, flipping her around to get access to whichever end he desires.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock Rough Anal sex
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Assylum - Ass Monkey
0ae2c9de9247314c486205ed88469015.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Spanking, Training, Amateur, Brunette, Tattoos, Two guys

Felicity is a sweet girl who likes kitty play. So we ripped the civilization out of her and made her be a monkey instead. We gagged her with bananas and made her make monkey sounds while we fucked her ass. She got a monkey tail of anal beads, then sucked them clean. Whenever she was a bad monkey, we slapped her face and ass. Then Dr. Mercies came onto her hands and tongue and made her play with her sperm food like an animal.

Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Assylum - Ass Monkey

They Get Revenge - Part 2
9a123d391478cb192ba1249d8a1805c6.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley taunt her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 2

The Time To Let It All Go
da2103f57543c51e5ba39f0c92f53b92.jpg

Release Year: 2024

And although she certainly liked the caresses of her ass, the stranger's shamelessness was simply outrageous: "I have five stations left

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2307kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

Download The Time To Let It All Go

Trick or Treat
d208ec82b0a7e5f80536f16908e21117.jpg

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little beer wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

Download Trick or Treat

Bound in a custom metal bondage rig. Made to cum, she can't stop
ede9659a4060ab6a171830358a607c69.jpg

Cast: Payton Bell
Genres: Feet ,Fingering ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Domination ,Redhead ,Submission ,Bondage ,Gag ,shaved

Today Payton Bell is our sweet little baby bird perched in the air in a custom metal device. Her pretty face and puffy nipples jut out front and her rounded ass and pink pussy out back.
Payton likes thuds! We warm her up with a little face and chest smacking. We gag her. We finger bang her to orgasm. We clamp those tender nips and then we add weight. We flog her, and try out the thwacker on her lovely ass. We fill her dripping cunt with a dick and vibe. We rubber band her feet.
Payton cums a lot. Epic!

Duration: 22:58

File size: 514.3 MB

Download Bound in a custom metal bondage rig. Made to cum, she can't stop
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Riley Reid's Final Round of Electrosex
c33c8e035f843a69b6e763ff2d951374.jpg

Cast: Riley Reid ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Blonde ,shaved ,Slave ,Electro Clamp ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,natural boobs ,slim

We will miss her. I will miss her. Those adorable sparkling eyes that just seem to light up with Mistress Lea Lexis approaches her with a charged and shocking device. Riley Reid is a captivating and willing budding Electroslut. Lea gives her an intense farewell by clamping her pussy lips and then sticking a very large acrylic plug inside Riley soft and tender well fucked pussy. Ready to cum more and more, Riley takes the pain of the electro-clamps knowing pleasure is to follow. Penetration, orgasms and a chance to lick the sweet lips of Lea Lexis. This is one electrifyingly sexy update!

Duration: 30:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Riley Reid's Final Round of Electrosex

Ropexpert Xxx video
af971029a5a78bdefa90c173115eca33.jpg

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

Download Ropexpert Xxx video

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2
4a787e6bca8d3c45db67f671655653e0.jpg

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then taunts her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One
5f9bbe263f24cdb5bbab40204f9c40c3.jpg

Cast: Dallas Blaze ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Swallow ,black hair ,Black ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Anal ,Role Play ,Suspension

Sexy Dallas Blaze has allot to learn about BDSM and sex. In fact I have my doubts about this little slut wannabe making it through four days of slave training. But I reserve judgement until she has had a chance to perform.
I start with a simple assessment by putting her into a tough little predicament suspension and grilling her on what she thinks she is doing in my basement. She has no idea, but before the end of the scene we have at least one Training Goal and a Rule in place.
She has a pretty mouth. Especially when it is all stretched out across a big thick cock. I make her lick it, kiss it, suck it and swallow it till she knows how to do it just the way I like it. Then I make her bounce that fine ass up and down on that cock till she can't stand up anymore. Now, tell us what you learned, Miss Blaze.

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One

Christina Carter
cdc2880ce4b3be9993d2e792a01ab543.jpg

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Ball Gag ,Breast Bondage ,multiple orgasms ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Nipple Clamps ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Humiliation

Christina Carter is back, and proves once and for all she is not just a glamour bondage model. Very few people can pull off glam bondage and Hogtied. fewer yet can pull off a real time Hogtied shoot. Over one hour of non-stop action- no breaks, no cuts, real time BDSM action. You see it all-the tying, the untying, the determination, and the joy of accomplishment. You get a category 5 suspension and multiple orgasms. You get liberal use of the cane. All and all a nice day's work! Exhausting but rewarding. Christina was very proud to go the entire 71 minutes, so let her know you appreciated it.

Duration: 1:11:08

File size: 828.5 MB

Download Christina Carter
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Pushing Her BUttons
01c469cbffbf9aa86b231ecabd8e1264.jpg

Cast: Mandy Muse ,The Pope
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,Extreme Torment ,Fingering ,bottom ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,big dick ,brunet

Mandy arrives ready and begging to make her day as intense as possible. I have no problem pushing the buttons of the willing slut, so I oblige her. The first position shows her that it's going to be a long day of grueling bondage and non stop torment. She is flogged as tries to get through the first position.
The next position is more of a challenge as she is upside down with her legs spread to full open up her pussy. The torment starts immediately and then I realize that he pussy is soaking wet and ready to get filled. I start working my hand inside her pussy, but can't quite get the entire fist inside of her.
We move into the final position and have her on her back with her legs spread further than before. Once I realize that my fist just will not fit, I turn back to tormenting this whore. Before I'm finished with her, I remove her from the final device and give her some good old fashion manhandling. I want to see her suffer and I refuse to stop until I get what I want from her.

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Pushing Her BUttons

Valentines Day
3f2346a0a852f54073c3e964c1ba53e4.jpg

There's really not a hidden agenda here. I like to wear red lingerie for my Johnny on Valentine's Day and he likes it too (I assume, because I always end up tied up). So, I put on a red corset, panties, cuban heeled stockings and gloves and wait for Johnny to respond as he always does. He lovingly puts a collar around my neck. He ties my arms bind my back and my legs together with the silvery gray rope. Then, I get a nice bright red ball gag to enjoy as I struggle around on the couch. Valentine's Day seems all red and rosy cheeked again, just as we remembered it.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 592.0 MB

Download Valentines Day

Leeches
4a09b1fc007eebcbeb0ae4d0a8e71599.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Leeches

The March Live Feed The Domination Of Isis new bdsm porn videos
695cebccf7c8afab32e50a6881ed48e8.jpg

Cast: Ariel X, Annie Cruz, Isis Love
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Isis Love is grabbed and tossed into the cage with the very same girls she was tormenting, and they take their revenge. Ariel and Annie sexually assault and overpower our sexy dominatrix. After having their way with Isis, they make her jack off the boss. Isis is covered with cum in the end.Meanwhile, Annie and Ariel are anally plugged and made to cum and squirt on themselves as the show comes to its 4-hour conclusion.

Duration: 37:53

File size: 847.7 MB

Download The March Live Feed The Domination Of Isis new bdsm porn videos

IR - A Headless Hunter, Part Two - Delirious Hunter
a77b592b3d0bc42331e32c372fc404ff.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.

Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download IR - A Headless Hunter, Part Two - Delirious Hunter
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show
0a3a7da24b3ce1f8f01053c4a80dd904.jpg

Cast: Wenona ,Isis Love ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Couple ,BDSM ,Brunette ,muscular ,natural boobs ,Handler ,mixed ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Domination

Live Show Mondays brings you part two of the March live show that featured Wenona, Jessie Cox, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tickled. You read that right, this update features a huge tickle torment scene. Both these girls are very ticklish, both hate being tickled, and neither could stop us from tickling them. We gave them hard choices, whip or tickle, cane or tickle. No matter how much they hated the tickling we made them say "tickle me" because of the choices we gave them. We would cane or flog them so hard they had no choice but to yell "tickle" even though they hated it more then anything in the world.
Wenona was bound down and spread on the ground with a fucking machine in her. Isis was finger fucking her ass and making her cum. A huge dildo was jammed up Jessie and a vibrator on her clit and she was made to cum over and over. But it was the extreme ticklie torment that had both girls wish the show was over and we still have 1 1 2 hrs. to go.

Duration: 44:35

File size: 998.1 MB

Download Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

Electric Anal Latex Babes
204708b895cb6b0b2d44a91bf754bbfa.jpg

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Sasha Banks
Genres: natural boobs ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Lesbian ,Electro Plug ,Tattoo ,Violet Wand ,Femdom ,shaved ,toned

Big-booty newcomer Sasha Banks is bound and electrofucked by cruel latex-clad European beauty Lea Lexis. Violet wand is run across Sasha's tits and pussy, sending shocking tingles through her glorious nipples. Sticky pads are attached under her silk stockings to charge her cunt with waves of current. Lea administers electro-fisting and double electro penetration until Sasha has tremendous orgasms. Sasha is anal fucked with the samurai, her bubble butt strapped with EMS pads that make that booty shake!

Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Electric Anal Latex Babes

Assylum - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours
11b0b832c1f9b057c2af1f27c4ff0513.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Face slapping, gagging, Punishment, Spanking, Whipping, 1821

19 year-old Anastasia gets a hard painal fucking and eats a lot of ass while tied in a demented chair predicament. If you´ve never had a metal chair tied to your shoulders while getting assfucked, then you can´t imagine what an intense session this was for her. It´s one of our hardest, and because she enjoyed it, it was one of our best. She´s not cured yet, though. Not at all.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Assylum - Punish my ass as I pleasure yours

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!
a698eaf8f0a034dc46b582279544198b.jpg

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less blood flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

Tory Lane
54cde8330e67091e1ae5acf2ab59a042.jpg

Cast: Tory Lane
Genres: Fishnets ,Machine Dildo ,Solo Female ,shaped ,fake boobs ,Anal ,toned ,black hair ,Cage ,Vaginal Penetration

Tory Lane needs little introduction so when her shoot for another site gets canceled - we jump at the chance to fuck her with the machines. And fuck she does - in her pussy, in her ass, in a metal cage with a robot - even the vibrator gets worked as she presses it so hard against her clit it looks like it might snap! The Intruder proves to be too much for her ass but that doesn't stop Tory as she then shoves an 9 inch dong deep into her pussy for some serious pounding. No orgasm is left undone in this set that ends with Tory on the floor in a heap with a huge grin on her face.

Duration: 34:07

File size: 763.4 MB

Download Tory Lane
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Caught To Be Used Part 1
f2c81b02ef1fad308bc4e6c5f7b8cc57.jpg

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.

Duration: 48:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Download Caught To Be Used Part 1

Marching On
2cb7da98ee3b4e947c374587130e9d28.jpg

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass. It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters. The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are. The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps

Download Marching On

Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 1
1f244669b564ab546f9a56f67dbed10e.jpg

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza

As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 1

Of The June Live Feed part 3 new bdsm porn videos
51df6aa90149b5bca36bdc9431cd9bd8.jpg

Cast: Sexy Jade, Lorelei Lee, Miss Jade Indica

We bind our girls in one of the most diabolical double binds to date. Jade Indica is on the floor, with her feet tied to a rope that is pulling on Lorelei sexy inverted neck. Jade must keep her feet up at all times or she will slowly choke out Lorelei who is helpless with a vibrator on her clit. Jade is brought to tears as she struggles not to choke her friend, and her legs and stomach muscles give out. Jade begs for help as her legs get heavier and heavier and she can longer keep her legs up. Lorelei suffers as her friend fails her. One of the most intense live scenes we have done to date.

Duration: 55:50

Download Of The June Live Feed part 3 new bdsm porn videos

Caught To Be Used Part 2
007b1961093b884d601f5a572b21f5c0.jpg

Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

Download Caught To Be Used Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Neck Hoist Chain
3c7124b9ee10bc16d83879d488d0d9fe.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Neck Hoist Chain

Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling Blabber Mouth Part 2
8027093bb40aa268b045778d87581691.jpg

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling Blabber Mouth Part 2

Safe House
282ac94b8ee759d07550b644bd78b0f7.jpg

Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true. This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat. Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is "be still," even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is "be silent," even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Safe House

Overwhelming Ami Emerson new bdsm porn videos
d6f22b4b5c38aff5f3bc271e2d048c19.jpg

Cast: Ami Emerson

Ami is a cocky blond who welcomes any challenge because she thinks quite simply that she will win. Cyd starts slow allowing Ami to relax and feel like she is still in control even as the power to move, stand up or even raise her head is taken away. She likes to squirm so Cyd uses this to his advantage as he tickles her with the pin wheel, pours hot wax all over her body and makes her cum uncontrollably with a vibrator. Ami screams through her gag so loud the audio peaks, her face contorted and blatantly exposing her pleasure and pain.

Duration: 1:09:37

Download Overwhelming Ami Emerson new bdsm porn videos

How Much Will You Take?: Electroslut Barbary Rose Serves Mistress Kara
fed7551dfbe1fddfc1152ee1d36e28e0.jpg

Cast: Mistress Kara ,Barbary Rose
Genres: Brunette ,Tattoo ,toned ,unshaved ,Anal ,Taser ,Dominatrix ,Redhead ,Electro Clamp ,Humiliation

Hot redhead Barbary Rose is Mistress Kara's electro-plaything! Barbary worships her Mistress' electrified body and laughs as she gets shocked all over by her Mistress. Next, Barbary shocks herself with the zapper and begs for orgasms while getting finger-banged. Barbary then finds herself in an electro-predicament with e-stim sticky pads all over her thighs. Both her ass and her pussy are filled with electricity and she struggles to maintain position while getting spanked, flogged, and fucked. Mistress Kara rewards her pet with an electrified butt plug, face-sitting, pussy licking, the taser, and more orgasms!

Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download How Much Will You Take?: Electroslut Barbary Rose Serves Mistress Kara
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Slave Slut Teaser: Adriana Chechik 360p
056f2d21ade0b94e918a23db11f68163.jpg

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Day Four of Chechik's slave training had to be postponed, but before she fled the building we were able to get a teaser scene in the can for you to whet your appetites. Chechik willbe back to finish her training, and in the meantime enjoy this little boner teaser in addition to our regularly scheduled update. Slut girl is put in a tight leather corset, arms tightly bound behind her back, pussy vibed with her nipples are tortured to orgasm. Super hot squealing slut girls gets teased to orgasm in the basement on Training of O.

Duration: 36:36
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 683kbps

File size: 217.9 MB

Download Slave Slut Teaser: Adriana Chechik 360p

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2
98d4f5594732f6c63d7491980be9e9df.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I manhandle and smack Vesper's cute ass a few times before I put her in a chair. A harness ball gag is tightly buckled into place, before her elbows are bound together touching. Her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back. Rope is then wrapped around her arms and body and cinched so everything stays where it should. I pick her up and place her on a sturdy wooden table in front of the post that she was tied to in Part 1. Her ankles are tied to the post before she is hogtied. Her upper body is pulled back and up to a ring screwed into the post, severely arching Vesper's back. Her head is pulled back and tied off as well utilizing the D-ring riveted to her harness gag. I leave her to drool and endure her bondage. After a bit, I realize that she still has to much movement for my liking, so I clover clamp her nipples and tie them off with rubber bands to the front corners of the table. She still manages to sway a little. It's fun to watch her go back and forth trying to give one nipple a break while pulling even harder on the other. She taps out before to long as she had never worn nipple clamps before and was a bit stunned by them. That's ok, because she has since come back and she managed to endure them much longer! I include some behind the scenes footage as well as a short pre-shoot interview at the end of the video.

Duration: 33:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

The Experiment new bdsm porn videos
690b13534871fbcc07421a44047b5939.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Starr, Romario Faria

Most of Cyd Black's Regular update material was used up weeks ago, but then we found this lost project hidden in the vault. So instead of destroying history, we present it.This was an experiment, a creative thought by Cyd Black, directed by Alan Smithee to bring sex to the Device Bondage formula. Here is a glimpse back in time, to the beginning, to a unique vision that may or may not have led to brilliance. All we can say is that this path shall forever remain unknown. Except the first tentative step, which we present to you today. As one of Cyd's last efforts its value to the membership is priceless.

Duration: 52:49

Download The Experiment new bdsm porn videos

Sarah Jane Ceylon
d644c5292606a3357f1b962d97a93b0a.jpg

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust. Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon

Head Mistress Madeline & the Anal Whore
380a4f6710cbef503792d53dee183316.jpg

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Carmen Stark
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Anal Fisting ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,Fingering ,Spanking ,slim ,Anal Stretching ,Redhead ,Gaping

When Head Mistress Madeline finds a dildo in Carmen's dorm room she gets an idea. Called into explain herself, Carmen sees that the Head Mistress has mistaken her toy for something that it is not. Once things are explained, the heat is only turned higher!
If you are into blistering spankings, face sitting, anal probes & ass fucking. just sit back & return to the class room..

Duration: 57:00

Download Head Mistress Madeline & the Anal Whore
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Pink Latex Bodysuit
ced4687bcfeada1861acc44c41d38864.jpg

Let there be light! Finally we found a nice opportunity to show off one of Mina's new latex outfits, a sexy hot pink latex bodysuit. We worked out a way to shoot during the day and take advantage of the gorgeous natural light without the neighbors lining up on the balcony gawking at Mina all trussed up. You can expect many more shoots with this type of lighting situation as I definitely favor it, it feels fresh. Mina is on the couch looking all cute showing off her latex clad ass to the camera. She then gags herself with a matching pink ballgag, then she is zipped into a pink zippered armbinder! Pink on pink action! Cute.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps

Download Pink Latex Bodysuit

Restraint
92eb224c4fa1507031015e98f91658c5.jpg

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something. Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps

Download Restraint

Maya
fd0575d975c9121f3f3958dac4fca9b3.jpg

Cast: Maya
Genres: Submission ,Handler ,Fingering ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,Gag ,mixed ,Domination ,Bondage ,Pierced Nipples

Models fees for the day a lot; Set, equipment, rope, photos, video, rigger = $too much; Watching Matt make one of the cutest, sexiest lesbians in S.F. cum multiple times whether she wanted to or not = Priceless! Maya comes to us for her very first experience with bondage and her first experience with a man handling her. Matt coaxes her to escape, gags her, and makes her cum. Humiliation, nervousness. It's all here and real. Enjoy.

Duration: 37:02

File size: 431.2 MB

Download Maya

A little bit tighter
b9ea60c31c3eccdef538059ccca89a8e.jpg

The black catsuit is back! We got ourselves a little light scaffold setup with an electronic hoist recently and we are just beginning to test it out. Today we are just testing out the frame. What better way to test it out than to continue Mina's hogtie training regime. She is bound tightly with blue rope and is secured to an overhead point and pulled taut. For fans of on screen tying this should be a good watch to see the whole process beginning to end. Speaking of, do you guys like seeing the whole on screen tying? Or, is it better I start the videos with Mina tightly bound and unable to escape, and then progress the bondage further from there. I feel like it would be more exciting to begin with very tight bondage. Let me know via the contact page what your thoughts are! Stay tuned for more overhead shoots! Mina has no escape now, The hogties must get tighter!

Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download A little bit tighter

Zoey's Assessment, Day One
296a796fd5126f214ded148f3d4a1a99.jpg

Cast: Zoey Monroe ,Owen Gray
Genres: natural boobs ,Anal ,Pain ,Gimp ,switch ,Discipline ,master ,foreskin ,BDSM ,Oral Sex

Irresistible Zoey Monroe is a gorgeous little blonde bombshell that will melt your heart, swell your dick and drain your balls. But is she built for service? This day of assessment tests the slave applicant with tough endurance scenes, hard inverted face fucking, painful pussy pounding and invasive anal sex. Let's find out if this beauty has what it really takes to serve.

Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

Download Zoey's Assessment, Day One
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account