{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

luisaYa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Claire Adams vs. Vendetta
191e882eb8b5d2d0a66e54407617998d.jpg

Cast: Claire Adams ,Vendetta
Genres: Fingering ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,muscular ,Straight ,Bondage ,Handler
Video language: English

Claire Adams tops Vendetta in a bondage adventure involving intense positions, severe bondage, creative latex use and steel devices.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 989.2 MB

Download Claire Adams vs. Vendetta

The Farm
830977b4c91955e880572a608b2e692d.jpg

Cast: Quinn, Luna Lace, Cobie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Outdoo

The school's 3rd strike policy is that girls now have to attend the Farm training school, or they risk being expelled from school. Quinn quickly finds this is no holiday camp.

Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Farm

21sextreme - Domination victim - Nikky Thorne
758c1c8de7ef49f923e01c7e5aca2101.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Nikky Thorne
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, teen, blonde, one on one

Oh my god! Antonio must have gone crazy to do such a thing to a girl! Nikky was bound completely; she couldn´t use any of her body parts but her mouth... She didn´t have a chance to escape from the ropes Antonio put around her, but a he started playing with her she just started liking it very much, and after a while she didn´t even try to make herself free! Click on them to see a wild BDSM gallery!

Duration: 50:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Nikky Thorne

Jade Marxxx Double Teamed!!!
55fe16458d6fd094c1e6f05e0cae0e3a.jpg

Cast: Jade Marxxx ,Annette Schwarz
Genres: Cattle Prod ,Electrical Play ,Anal ,BDSM ,Straight ,Rough Sex ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,slim ,Bondage

Jade Marxxx has long been a favorite on Wiredpussy. Her intense orgasms and love of bondage and rough sex make her perfect for all our kinky games. This time I bring her back to get double teamed by me and Annette Schwarz for one amazing update! Annette and I have no mercy on Jade and give her some of the most intense electrical play and orgasms ever captured on film. This is a Wiredpussy classic for sure!

Duration: 1:01:37

Download Jade Marxxx Double Teamed!!!

Dr.Lompt - Clumsy Bitch 2012
711ecb5066e3d8454b447e48502a12d5.jpg

Studio: Dr.Lompt

The "Suzy - The beginning" is continued. Suzy hurts her Lord's cock with her piercing accidentally. Lomp gets pissed off and tortures his mistaken slave brutally. An amateur movie, POV.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dr.Lompt - Clumsy Bitch 2012
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

luisaYa

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating
bfaf8f84c0e3205edc277ba268a7bd3f.jpg

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara's awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren't going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn't like this bondage so much anymore!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

Sydney Paige
304fbfd382b5195af945ab1cf35ca05b.jpg

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas, the long-running site full of tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes What The Hell?? - starring Sydney Paige, a tied up damsel in rope restraint, struggling on the floor naked and barefoot!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Sydney Paige

Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4
5e3687657c6202070b3f506d1bf75ce4.jpg

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread - the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her .

Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4

Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2
0e89b45a07689e1579981f09827ffa8b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie. I put Safa on the floor. It's not long before I am hogtying her. Safa is not that flexible, but I arch her as much as possible. There is no slop in any of her limbs at this point. She is actually rocking back and forth on her hip bone. I leave her like this for a short while, but I soon return. She still has a rope tied in her hair, and it would be a shame not to use it, so I pull her head back and tie the other end to her toes. I leave her to endure the strict bondage for the remainder of the clip. She was doing pretty well in this tie until I tried to roll her on her side then something went wrong, otherwise the clip would have at least been a few minutes longer... lesson learned, lol

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied - Part 2

Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet
723e6bea089a7d5653c9a27d343b50c7.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Penny Pax and Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbians, Hardcore

Elise is going to have this hot redhead in tears from the second she gets started. There is something about a little bit of girl on girl action that is so much hotter and so much more brutal.

Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Penny Pax and Elise Graves Tiny Feet
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

luisaYa

Girls Boarding New Hot Sweet Mega Beautifull Collection. Part 1.
208d71f92e9762e4fc5d30995e3a6d41.jpg

Release Year: 2024

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls.
Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such an

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Girls Boarding New Hot Sweet Mega Beautifull Collection. Part 1.

21sextreme - Craving for Pain
81997cb0723aa3cde2f4bc787bfa4de8.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Hellena
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, short hair, redhead, one on one

Hellena is a real slut. She turns on when it hurts, so no ordinary sex can satisfy her special needs. But luckily for her, there are some who can fulfill for lust to be dominated and used. Master Frank, showing how gracious host he can be, invites the horny babe over and shows her, how does it feel to be really be fucked.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 968.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Craving for Pain

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose
2547e25c8dda8125f27a83835c8de08c.jpg

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey
b61b6858a9114cde2f95996213ce74d3.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: No Info
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Today is a little different than most live Bars shows. We have had this big titted blonde before, and her appetite is legendary. She wants it hard, she wants it rough and she can never get enough.

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 408.6 MB

Download Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey

Punished Poolside
4616f50bc0fdd24182d5b53c3a5ce0dc.jpg

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished Poolside
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

So you want to be an Anal Whore? Says Bobbi to Skylar
a44ae2226d232c8f24b2bb6ee79332f1.jpg

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Skylar Price
Genres: Brunette ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,buttplug ,bottom ,Prolapse ,Anal Fingering ,Anal Stretching ,slim ,Pierced Nipples

Skylar Price is one lucky Anal Whore wannabe. She hooks up with Bobbi Starr for some informal training on how to be an Anal Whore. Who better than Bobbi to show her how to groom herself, give & take , proper positions to take fingers, toys & dick up her ass? Bobbi finds that Skylar has the beginnings of a good Anal Whore but is lacking in a few key places, one of them is asshole shaving and another is proper expulsion..

Duration: 1:16:05

File size: 1.7 GB

Download So you want to be an Anal Whore? Says Bobbi to Skylar

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 1
efb1704a56cafe5b762b8444e69e13cf.jpg

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

She would finger herself to orgasm, but even after we unlock the hand cans from the floor we're not about to let her fingers free.

Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 987.0 MB

Download Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 1

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1
1c832f739cff64eec3e95ff2617d8ffe.jpg

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:11

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

Grammar School in Russia
a75aeaab0e4a02ca90fb678a1979f8a1.jpg

Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

Download Grammar School in Russia

Sage is Tested - Part 2
fa876cf46a66170a52b052fd99006aa8.jpg

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 23:43

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

21 Sextury - Sex slave: Kathalina
fecd18d9aac4953614bd488f11d393ea.jpg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Katy Parker, Mandy Bright, Linda Ray
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, squirting, threesome, teen, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, blonde, redhead, brunette, latex n leather

Limbs tied together inescapably, Kathalina hangs like a body. To her biggest surprise, she sees two persons coming closer and closer. She couldn´t make out who they might be, the night is too dark. But she hopes in salvation - in vain! The two persons are in fact two dominas, getting ready to lay their hands on her tight young body! And surely, there will be no joy if they do so... The pins, inflatable dildo and clamps are already at hand...

Duration: 39:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 591.8 MB

Download 21 Sextury - Sex slave: Kathalina

Jasmine James - Back in the barn (2024)
aaf6d0e951e541205d269843c22c34f7.jpg

Cast: Jasmine James
Genres: BDSM

We are so excited! Look who we have recaptured after almost 9 years! It is one of our favorite HuCows ever, and part of the original herd: Jasmine James! With her famous large udders and cute red hair, she was a fan favorite ever since the launch of this website. Jasmine is now back where she belongs, and we are going to milk her hard and often! She was known for her funny reactions and her ultra sensitive nipples. Jasmine definitely needs a gag and restraints during milking as she is skittish and doesn't really like to be touched by the farmer. One of the most famous HuCows ever is back, and she is here to stay!! All the more reason to subscribe and support this website! Do not miss this awesome return!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14713kbps

Download Jasmine James - Back in the barn (2024)

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5
3f192a593eec4d976f736b17e0bcee79.jpg

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

Veruca James The Good Little Slave
6684a3c769eca56e56d5a56699d224a0.jpg

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination

Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Veruca James The Good Little Slave

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx
7878e7cd2ceca51668c91129d7a2177c.jpg

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high
aa031a8bc2fe452c36845f9c556adec7.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM Tagged as big breasts, Black Cock, Blonde,

A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1
29fae812170a4d2a38f4156481a872a1.jpg

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4
5f1a013e223902a52a392fbe0e9c272d.jpg

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

Dr.Brutal
97f52875a5ffea2e12fc844f7f8ad056.jpg

They continue tying and abusing adara. This is a continuation of a clip posted a while ago

Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V3, 1170kbps

File size: 554.3 MB

Download Dr.Brutal

Savage Submissions Part 2
8a60c0f4ef0952cf802eb6778aed3e58.jpg

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions Part 2
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Single Sleeve Bondages
b3d6d92dd0544b8a51ba52617950004d.jpg

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

Pumpkin Spice
a691274d43173a5c96b2c6bc1774e208.jpg

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Pumpkin Spice

Endurance
8e3f387e785ab8f1f44d1e797e5935aa.jpg

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Flogging ,High Heels ,Spanking ,drool ,Fingering ,Vibrator ,Foot Torment ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,Leather

A self-proclaimed painslut, Ariel X promises that she can take whatever is dished out. She says she loves intense orgasms and finds that when she comes in bondage it is especially good.
She learns that if she wants to come during this shoot, she's going to have to earn it. Her knees are in agonizing in pain with both legs strapped tightly down to hard wooden boards. Her hands grasp at the air helplessly, cinched behind her back with tight leather straps. A pulley attached to her wrists provides little support for her upper body. Fulfilling her vow to take what is dished out to her, Ariel X endures intense spanking, flogging, foot torment, singletailing, and one uncomfortable position after another. It turns out she was telling the truth about how much she enjoys orgasms in bondage.
Later, when the ass hook tied to her hair, Ariel X begs to be let down. With a sadistic chuckle, cyd obliges. But these things come with a price and the girl soon finds herself gagging on a cock before it is buried in her pussy. Pair this with the vibrator and Ariel X's contorted body writhes in orgasm - the reward she has earned for her endurance.

Duration: 32:27
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Endurance

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1
adf9931bb6b64ca61ac001afb2e50bd4.jpg

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped
6fa2b9683c3b60912154054d8897f12d.jpg

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied
c02041d207a12da37dfd63be99e1c3c5.jpg

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!

Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3
0a4e163452a291833f6272a6d200bf6b.jpg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:24

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied
7bd9a50b8d11e42fe058aef9430233bd.jpg

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Stella Cox - flexible arms
1da784f0b88f019b94e3e2d1df342dac.jpg

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

Download Stella Cox - flexible arms

Tera Knightley On The Sybian
2152a44bee13e1b43e264a64fc5c3c6d.jpg

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Spredeagle Spankings
cc9ae43a0a9e20d313e97e8ca32b3dd6.jpg

Powerful Kym Wilde lets loose and delivers ruthless spankings! Her victims have their legs and arms spread apart by a Bdsm metal spreader. The girls cannot control themselves as their tears, screams of pain and pleading do nothing to stop Kym! Blonde, pretty and young Star is given the spanking of her life! Kym uses her hands, paddles, whips, obedience training and good old over-the-knee spanking on Star's gorgeous ass-cheeks and tits, leaving them seriously battered and bruised!

Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 760kbps

File size: 398.0 MB

Download Spredeagle Spankings

The Printer's Devil
88b492a2f92f8bc449484963a99ac984.jpg

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download The Printer's Devil

KinkyCore - Video 645
6a28a6673cdaf76e8b833790267fd59b.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1177kbps

File size: 332.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 645

KinkyCore - Video 646
885f5b784ef8976ca85ba6c04e9e948a.jpg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

She knew she wanted to experience all of the things that were BDSM, so they jumped right into the shoot.

Duration: 34:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps

File size: 326.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 646

Sandra, Lisa & Constance
8713c14dcc6aad95e6cbb1d89866ec89.jpg

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra's soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues - forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor - every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress' book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Sandra, Lisa & Constance
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

21sextreme - My name is Master
b70bf5cd9b3ae80f962a2bd772512132.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Margarita
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big butt, brunette, one on one

Frank is an expert when it comes to breaking in cocky bitches, and he is very good in teaching them some humility and submission. It doesn´t work differently with Margarita either, who seems to be a fast learner, but not fast enough to avoid punishment. The first step is to learn who is the Master, then everything else follow.

Duration: 46:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps

File size: 981.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - My name is Master

Sexual Flogging
9bdd8a768d3d00b915ac03e4745614ce.jpg

Cast: Master Hines ,Dee Williams
Genres: Big Tits ,natural boobs ,master ,shaved ,Athletic ,Blonde ,other hair color ,Straight ,slim ,Black

Learn how to use flogging on a your partner's breasts and genitals for intense erotic stimulation, whether for heightened pleasure or agonizing punishment. Master Hines and Darling demonstrate dozens of techniques and refined skills for flogging a person's tits, pussy, asshole, and clit, and even penetrating them with a flogger.

Duration: 38:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sexual Flogging

Sklavin Melanie Part 4
cc7afcab1f09b049fd3e4b294593fbc5.jpg

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Duration: 2:02:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

Download Sklavin Melanie Part 4

Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5
bf6243af7b7ac85b2978dd5e05275b1d.jpg

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone
32cdf80296e59e742d14f74c8dccdbe1.jpg

Cast: Sadie Simone
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, Outdoors, Fetish, Teens, Domination

Super cute just eighteen year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped naked, she is shackled and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay chained to a hitching post, she is fitted with a butt plug ponytail, a bit, and heavy bells on her tender nipples. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood while on her hands and knees over the rough terrain. After a change in harness, she becomes a cart pulling ponygirl...pulling her Master barefoot down the unforgiving desert roads. Finally, she gets harsh corporal punishment while tied to a tree branch high overhead. With super strong metal clamps all over her tender young tits, she is thrashed with whips, canes, straps, and paddles until her sweet ass is bright red and marked with stripes.

Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account