EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Apprentice

Video + full photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release: 2004

Slender, sexy 322 is put to the Insex test by Cyd, the Insex apprentice, whose terrible work it is to tie, torture, and fuck her.

Bound into a partial hogtie, 322 languishes and chokes, her face going a bit purplish. Afterward, thighs tied to ankles, a septum clamp holds her up on her knees. This clamp is so disagreeable to 322 that she immediately agrees to be choked instead. Silly girl! Nipple clamps, caning of her breasts, inner thighs, and feet, and a pussy flogging that leaves her cunt bright red. Hot wax drips onto her breasts, inner thighs, and pussy. 322 is fucked and vibrated. In the end, she's bound into a killer hogtie, her elbows touching in back, a hook in her nose, and her hands wrapped and taped.

Excruciating, delightful torment.

Format: avi

Duration: 00:45:37

Resolution: 320 x 240

Size: 391 Mb

Apprentice

9a87796c90bcde20ff3a9cc2f6ebfcfc.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

Tests 16

Three dazzling nubility units get trussed, punched, plugged, and (if she's a good girl) made to come. A fine array of fresh pussy, all in one article.

430, a lovely, petite, Asian girl sits on PD's lap, naked, her arms bound behind her back. Her mouth is stuffed and taped. He turns her and sits her on his lap so that she straddles him. Playing with her tits gets the girl humping. She's suspended by the upper harness. He wraps her legs about him, mounting her onto himself.

Tina's flexibility makes her perfect for rope. Her elbows touch, tied tight behind her back and pulled upward. The breasts are bound so taut they look ready to pop. She's lifted onto her toes by elbows and breasts. Muscular body. Gleaming black skin. She's luscious. Nipple clamps are tied to her heels. Sweat runs from her temples to her chin, and down her back, disappearing into her crack.

She's tied into a very tight ball, her legs crossed and her chest drawn down to her ankles. Her arms are bound in the reverse prayer position. As she's rolled onto her back, her gorgeous dark pussy fills the eyes. A dildo penetrates. A vibrator hums. She suddenly comes alive. Tina likes it - a lot. Though she later claims she didn't come, it sure looks like she does. Pussy torture with a vibrator seems quite a surprise to her - completely new territory.

427 is "definitely" a true redhead and has worked with SirC in the garage once before. She's suspended from the upper body harness, and by each ankle, creating a hogtie-like position, her back extremely arched. Her long, braided ponytail is perfect to tie the head back. She's tickled, nipple-pinched, spanked, punched, and scratched. She's pussy-slapped and kicked, taking it all like a pro.

She sits, her legs bound together, her toes and feet nicely bound. Cord pulled tight around her nipples is led up and then back down to her ponytail, pulling her backward at a slight, unbearable lean. She very quickly agrees to anything but her present predicament. Breast punching and slapping ensue. She looks piqued, yet another sign she's a true redhead. It's not until after the cord comes off the nipples that her face relaxes - she's incredibly pretty.

Her arms are bound over her head and bent down toward her back. Her thighs are bound to her chest. A spreader bar at her ankles is hoisted into the air - easy access to her holes. Anal beads and a dildo penetrate her, going in and out. She is soon moaning. A vibrator is dangled down, nestling into her clit. She comes with her teeth clenched. She says, "Enough." And for a moment afterward the vibrator is held against her pussy, long enough to make a point. But the moment passes, the visual goes dark, and three more tests disappear into oblivion.

Duration: 00:49:33

Size: 452 Mb

Tests 16

429fc259c98d95ffe4ae340dfe6baac5.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Return Of The Brat The Feed

62's long ordeal (aided and abetted by 912) runs the gamut of edgy BDSM, from rope and leather bondage to whipping and caning to forced penetration and machine fucking, all real-time action compiled from the live broadcast of October 6, 2004.

62's Live Feed begins where Return of the brat ended, with 62 hooded and chained spreadeagle on the floor of the barn. Her first trial tests her learning curve. It only takes a couple of whacks with the cane before 62 has learned the lesson. But before long, cane strokes fall fast and furious all over her body. After 912 is chained on top of her, 62 gets tickled. A sudden upheaval of female flesh topples 912 to the side. PD takes the opportunity to finger fuck the two of them simultaneously.

More caning and rope bondage follow. The two girls wriggle and worm about, trying to escape, using their mouths and teeth.

The next set of scenes ramp up the action. 62's pussy is tortured by the sharp edge of the birdhouse. As she's singletailed by Cyd, 912 is locked by her neck to a post and made to artfully use her mouth on PD. Nipple clamps, a hot takedown scene, penetration with a wooden dildo that looks like a howitzer shell, more mouth-fucking, dildo-fucking, and good old fucking fucking end up in orgasms for both girls.

For the finale, 62 is bound upon her back, legs up and spread. A machine fucks her cunt, milking tubes suck at her fruitful nipples, and a gas mask covers her nose and mouth. During a great mindfuck, 62 freaks when she believes she'll be forced to drink piss.

As the action winds down, 62's distended nipples are rimmed with drips of milk.

Duration: 01:29:39

Size: 844 Mb

Return Of The Brat The Feed

e0e67b98791942dbbafd7ad511d5be06.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Hydrophobia, Part Two

Release: 2005

In Part 1 of her live feed, 922 completely looses it over what looks to be the simplest of scenes - a dunking in a cage. Nothing but a little water, right? Yet in part 2, tough girl takes a caning that would drive most men to their knees. She eats pain like candy, like she's in love.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Part 2 begins with 922 still strapped into the chair. Clamps pinch onto her labia and nipples then tied to her toes and the back of the chair. The soles of her feet are caned wickedly without pause. But it's just a warm-up for more to come. He suctions her clit and ties it off with a loop of cord. Taut, shiny and bright pink, 922's clit goes raw. She yelps at the lightest brush of the fingers. PD zaps her with "sparky"?, a shocking device. The clamps are removed from her nipples, sucking her deeper into sub-space. Now when he rubs her clit, she giggles because it tickles.

During an interim discussion of her physical state, PD questions whether she can go two more rounds. But the girl's got spunk. She's adamant. She wants it all.

Hanging by the ankles, she's dipped into the tank just up to the breasts. She bends at the waist to keep her head above water. PD whips her stomach and pussy, but she takes it. He even ties her neck to force her head into the water, but it's clear she'd rather strangle than drown.

In the scene to end all scenes, she's strapped to a post by her neck a little lower than her height so that her knees buckle. The caning starts. Calves, thighs, ass. Cane strokes fall like rain. He whips the cane back and forth, using it like a singletail. Agony. Waves of it washing through her body. It drives her beyond voice, beyond screaming, beyond comprehension. Woody comes out, whamming her, driving her against the post. Now he goes through several implements, each one ramping it up. He pulls out the stops, administering single, brutal strokes. Then five in a row. He beats her senseless.

Her legs collapse. Her ass is wreckage. It's ground beef. She's pain-sated to the max. Delerious. Once she's re-positioned, he begins again, but it's a waste. She doesn't feel it. Nothing.

922 floats in sub-space supreme.

Duration: 00:44:28

Resolution: 420 x 240

Size: 424 Mb

Hydrophobia, Part Two

d0657dc77a19c89f7f9d9e4c309be97c.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Cherry's Submission

Release: 2001

The night before the shoot, right before I went to bed, I started getting a little nervous. It was 5:00 in the a.m., and I was a bit tired. "Cherry," I told myself, "you just need some sleep to restore your mind to its natural state." I took my own advice, and upon awakening, felt much better; I was actually excited for the show.

You see, I'm usually the dominant one; I am a professional domina. I did have one lover three years ago whom I switched with, but that was about the extent of my excursions into submission. And he was nowhere near as severe or experienced as pd. So the prospect of being on the receiving end of the pain to such a qualified top made me shiver with anticipation.

10:00 pm came rather quickly. Standing there in front of the cameras, knowing that you were all watching, anticipating the show as much as I was made me extremely excited. I am an exhibitionist by nature, so the thought of so many eyes on me was very pleasing.

As I was made to stand on one leg, arms tied behind my back, I felt my body begin to weaken. My mind soon followed suit. I began to tremble. I wondered if my leg would buckle under the strain? It was such a relief when I was allowed to switch to the other leg. (Thanks!)

When I saw the ball gag coming, I was not a happy camper; I don't exactly like my jaw feels when wearing one. But that was nothing - the real challenge came with the addition of the 10 LB weight. I had to suffer through it or rip out my nipple rings. And then came the first of many tears. I started to feel very surrendered. I was heading into the sub zone. Holding the weight with my mouth was the worst part for me since it was constant strain, not staggered like the forthcoming electric play or caning.

Electricity is something that I had never experienced, but have often masturbated to. I shared this secret with Pd immediately wondering if I had made a mistake. Thanks to Ghost's lovely suggestion, I got to straddle a copper pole, trying like hell not to touch it. As it grazed my inner thighs I thought, "This isn't so bad." But when it hit my inner labia I shrieked - it was a very intense pain. But the endorphins it released in me made the temporary pain worth it. I was also happy to be fulfilling one of my fantasies.

I've also thought about sewing my mouth shut. As a photographer, I thought it would make a cool visual, sort of a "speak no evil" kind of motif. So we decided go with it. What I didn't know was that there was to be an electric current attached to it. It wasn't so bad in the mouth except when it hit my teeth - that felt really strange.

Next was what I call the "little dick" contraption. I felt very vulnerable shackled in like that with my engorged clit exposed for play. When I saw the vibrator in PD's hand I was stoked. I knew I was gong to orgasm quickly. Not only was I way turned on, but my entire clit (which by most standards is pretty large) was available for manipulation. But I made a little mistake. I forgot to ask permission to come. I couldn't believe it, as I make people beg for release all the time! Guess I'm not used to being on the begging end.

I thought that the session was over after my onslaught of orgasms. I felt relief for a second until I realized that I was going to get some more electro-torture. My clit was hypersensitive at this point, and my mind was sufficiently fucked. The electricity on the clit hurt like hell, on the breasts it wasn't so bad. I thought pd took pity on me on the last shock to the clit (boy, do I remember that scream!), but instead got another surprise when pd made me get off the seat and take more canings. (Next time I'll definitely remember to ask permission first!). At this point I had long been in the zone. I was a total captive of pd's whims. When he told me that he was going to cane me all the way up each leg at one-inch intervals and then I'd be done, I was happy. "I'm almost there," I thought. But it was mingled with a little sadness (sade-ness?) that my session was almost done.

When he was finally done with me, I not only felt relieved, but very accomplished. I was done. I had gotten through it. No matter what I felt on Saturday night, I knew I had to deal with it, because I wanted to take it. I wanted to prove myself, to please you all, to make pd happy, and also make myself happy. Physical pain is temporal, fleeting. I learned this by getting so many tattoos. If something that you really want hurts you, your mind forces you to suffer through it. And you are stronger for having gotten through it.

All of your support during the show helped as well. Knowing that you were all enjoying my suffering, that you all thought it was beautiful, helped to carry me through it. Afterwards in the chat hearing from you all what a great job I did, offering me words of encouragement and support, made me feel like a million bucks. I was ecstatic.

Most people don't understand our world. They think we're evil sadistic fuckers who enjoy other's pain. Okay, so maybe they're a bit right. But what they fail to grasp is that we enjoy it because the sub enjoys it too. What we do is consensual. Limits may be tested, but they're always respected. We are a caring and supportive community. I really felt the love from you all. Thank you.

In the last 18 hours I've masturbated 4 times thinking about the show, and all sessions have ended in intense orgasms. I am happy to have found the Insex community and am looking forward to more exploration of both my submissive and dominant sides.

And speaking of sides, the canings I took certainly have left their marks not only on my psyche, but also on my backside. I probably won't be wearing short shorts for a little while, but today I am wearing an outfit that shows a few of my calf marks. And who knows - maybe someone will come up to me on the street and whisper in my ear "Nice cane marks." And then maybe I'll have a new friend. :)

LOL,

Cherry

Duration: 00:57:03

Size: 371 Mb

Cherry's Submission

3d176f917ba9fbf3c98dcbf0531a604b.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

227's Test

Clear skin, tight body, dark pussy, and sumptuously large clit, 227 gets her introduction to bondage Insex-style along with flogging, caning, nipple clamps, and Mr. Pogo, that itinerant Insex hole-fucker.

She shows up in knee-highs and shiny black patent leather shoes. And though she's been tied up "lots" by her boyfriend, she soon finds she's beyond her depth with PD. She's bound standing, one ankle lifted and tied as he squeezes and paws her ass, breasts, and pussy. She wobbles, squirming to keep her balance.

With her arms bound in strappado and her knees spread and tied, she's breast and pussy whipped. The knee-spreader, Mr. Pogo, nipple clamps, and the whip create a heady mix of deep penetration and pain.

To give the poor girl a break, she's tied to a chair with her ankles bound up and back, completely spread. Her bound breasts become very tight, little bobbles that he pokes and flips. One of her stockings is stuffed and taped into her mouth. A dildo slips inside of her. More breast and pussy flogging. Then a vibrator starts and her clit goes hard - a very large clit. Strapped to her thigh, the vibrator hums, never quite spilling her over the edge into orgasm, just keeping her fussed up and teased.

Bound in a hogtie, her muscular body goes taut, lovely as she strains in her position. Mr. Pogo plunges into her dark, wet pussy, and a cane beats her. With her toes tied back, the cane settles in for some extended work on the soles of her feet. At the end, she claims to have liked the hogtie the best. And, says 227, she's very interested in coming back.

Duration: 00:47:48

Resolution: 720 x 576

Size: 803 Mb

227's Test

8024726f36770050cafba913da94cc25.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Precious' May Feed

Release: 2001

I met him in his chat one night. He seemed so intense. I told him how I had watched him torture those poor young girls for such a long time, and how I had fantasies about suffering before him myself. I asked if I could come to see him, not knowing what might really lie in store for me. To my amazement he said yes! I grew wet just from the thought. As the day approached, I became more and more nervous. What would he do? Surely IтАЩm not really a slut, I thought to myself. Yet upon seeing him, I melted. All my inhibitions were destroyed in his glance.

I had been focusing on his evil devices ever since I arrived. I didn't know what they would feel like, but I soon found out. He put me in the metal stocks. They were so unforgiving. I sat there enduring the pressure for what seemed like hours. Reality hit as I suddenly realized I'd been exposed for all to see. I thought to myself, "What have I gotten into?" He bent and tied me in every direction, each time teasing and sending me to the edge of orgasm. Then I noticed Mr. E and became embarrassed at the thought of cumming in front of so many people, many of whom I have come to call friends.

He bound my breasts and attached them to something overhead. Did I dare look to see what? Before I had a chance to decide, I felt a great strain on my breasts and realized to my own shock that I could no longer touch the floor. I hung there, a true bondage slut, another Insex toy, a pd work of art, struggling for my every breath, wondering just how long he would leave me stranded there.

Just when I thought the worst was over, I heard the crack of a whip; then the whistle of a cane. I was forced to endure every painful stroke, hoping that each would be the last. Finally I'm told to count. Crack... 5... crack... 4...

Duration: 00:48:21

Resolution: 640 x 480

Size: 521 Mb

Precious' May Feed

1d1afe35123f9ac084beb1f11999b0ae.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Miss Hudson

Release: 2003

Miss Hudson sits prim in her argyle sweater and light brown skirt. He enters and sits at his desk. As the interview begins, she crosses her legs and levels her librarian look over her glasses. After a few questions, he feels compelled to tie her wrists. Her elbows are bound and her upper arms tied fast to the chair back. Her ankles are roped together crossed, so that her thighs are spread. Miss Hudson's breasts push out. We can see up her skirt. Poor Miss Hudson. What a predicament she has found herself in.

A dental gag forces her mouth very wide. "Do you like to suck cock? Are you a cocksucker?" He grabs her tongue with forceps and checks her gag reflex. Miss Hudson's mouth is filled with cloth and taped. Her chaste argyle sweater is ripped open, the bra yanked up. Miss Hudson's breasts are quite the handful it appears. He pulls her nipples, shaking her loosened breasts. Miss Hudson begins a rocking motion. It appears that the prim Miss Hudson wants to get fucked. He pulls off her skirt and drapes it over her head, then ties it tight to her throat. The fabric that is wrapped about her face is drenched with water and pulled tight. As she struggles to breathe through the water-soaked cloth, he plays with her pussy.

He removes her from the chair and places her on her knees, clamping those two sumptuous handfuls, her breasts, to the edge of the interview table with C-clamps. Her flattened nipples press out. The interview recommences. "Are you a cocksucker?" he asks again, slapping her. He pricks the soft flesh of her breasts with the point of a knife.

For Miss Hudson's next adventure, she is standing, her arms bound behind her, a ligating rope tight about her neck, holding her upright. Her ankles are tied together. Ropes are wound above and below her breasts, pinioning her arms to her body. He grabs those excited, protruding nipples and pulls her off balance, choking her. Her breasts are slapped. He fondles her with abandon. When he removes her platform shoes, she weaves, high on her tiptoes. Even so, the rope throttles. Her breasts are wrapped tightly with rope, becoming two rounded balloons, ready to pop. The nipples have gone taut. He ties her breasts above her. "This will help," he says, thinking of how she is strangling. He flicks those hardened nipples and fondles her pussy. He layers wraps of rope about her stretched neck, through her mouth, covering her eyes. A crotch rope is fed through her pussy. He yanks on it repeatedly, turning Miss Hudson on.

She sits, her wrists bound to the sides of her waist, her elbows bound together behind. One leg is folded, her shin tied tightly to her thigh. A rope is tied to her neck, then behind to her waist. Her head is pulled backward and the rope is tied through her mouth, stretching her neck in a smooth sensuous curve. How charming. Miss Hudson in rope, we discover, is quite lovely.

She has been positioned upon a metal stool. The seat is a ring of metal. Her knees are tied to the purplish bubbles that are her breasts. Her hands are bound behind. The spider gag goes in her mouth and forceps are locked upon her tongue. A string of drool begins. Scissors snip away at her underwear. You wouldn't want to snip too close down there. Already her labia gleam. They are thin, forming about the clit like petals. A black dildo is pushed inside of her. It is shoved into her mouth until she gags. He fucks her with it then, taking a break to cane the bottoms of her feet. Her delicious cunt is drenched and glistening. As the dildo slides in and out, sloppy from her copious discharge, a vibrator hums against her petal-like flower of a pussy. She shudders when she comes. Creamy lube pours from her hole. She takes it in the ass, the vibrator still all a-hum until she begs him to stop.

Miss Hudson dances on tiptoes again, her arms bound back at wrists, elbows, and upper arms. She is held up by ropes constricting her purple-dark breasts. A ballgag fits easily into her mouth. She is lifted and settled onto a fucking machine. The mechanical cock goes in and out and in. He fingers her clit. The fucking goes faster. One at a time, her ankles are pulled outward and tied so that she settles deeper onto the mindless fuck. The vibrator grants her an extended period of arousal. After she comes, Miss Hudson wants more. Instead, the fuck is revved faster.

Her hands are trapped in clear rubber mitts, her wrists bound to those tightly ballooned breasts, the nipples jutting out. She lies on her stomach. A pole is slipped through her elbows behind her back. Each ankle is bound to the pole. She is hooked in the ass. It is tied to her hair, pulling her head back. A dildo fucks her mouth until she gags. Mr. Pogo slides into her bright pink cunt. She begs to come. Poor Miss Hudson. He refuses her. She struggles against coming until she is spent.

All and all, it seems that Miss Hudson's interview has gone rather well.

Duration: 01:07:12

Resolution: 480 x320

Size: 589 Mb

Miss Hudson

95f1da3410047b1d39f01554539a589d.jpg

Screenlist:

Augmented

Release: 2003

1030 treats her brand new DD's to their first bondage experience.

Stripped to bra and panties, she is suspended by her ankles and wrists facing upward. Making sure 1030 doesn't forget the "Sir," Sir C fucks her mouth with Mr. Pogo then rewards her for good behavior, thrusting the dildo into her pussy.

Supported with rope around her chest, 1030 suffers balancing on one leg with the other pulled up high at her side. Sir C lines her thighs with clothespins then adds some more to pinch her labia and decorate her taut nipples. Wailing, 1030 begs to have them removed. The flogger effectively beats them off her thighs, inspiring squeals of agony that become even more anguished when the pins are pulled off her sensitive girl parts.

Next 1030 is locked into a metal chair, cunt filled with a three-way inflatable dildo. Hooks lift her nostrils and open her lips. Unable to see what Sir C is doing, she wails in terror as her recently enhanced bound breasts are punctured, six needles forming a semi-circle around each nipple. Teased with the vibrator and excited by her enlarged breasts adorned with their piercings, she orgasms quickly and breathes a grateful sigh.

Format: rm

Duration: 00:48:43

Size: 232 Mb

Augmented

4bde098f05863a384a3d4e3dc8e8c0ad.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Trial

Release: 2002
Her nose itched. Her hair, tangled and matted from how she fought so hard, had fallen across her face. The shackles, heavy and small for her wrists, bruised and pinched her skin each time the lorry hit another pothole. On purpose, she thought. The goddamn driver was getting off listening to them all, some crying, others senseless. Just screaming.

She leaned her cheek against metal, cool. And though she was wet with sweat, she shivered.

They'd shackled her hands behind her, a chain running down to her ankles, shackled too. Then they'd laughed at her, the fucking thugs. She'd been tossed into the meat wagon. That's what everybody called the transport trucks. They'd been outfitted to handle as many as fifty women at a time. Or as one spokesman for The Order said out loud on the phage-screen (if you can believe it), one hundred and fifty holes per truck. Because they wanted the women. They saved them for entertainment. The men that they caught in the raids just disappeared.

She thought of Hector, her lover. She wondered what happened to him. And she felt sick, lost. And for that moment, she didn't care about anything. She hoped they killed her. She hoped it would end quickly.

Duration: 00:55:22

Size: 534 Mb

Trial

013b0e8ddf07bd1f1fa5efa8c6ffbb6e.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

The Proposal 1

The Proposal, Part One

Release: 2002

Smoldering like a bitch in heat, az makes cyd an offer - herself. So when az arrives at the farm, ScotT hands her a letter from cyd. It sets the conditions for her submission. Following instructions, az strips, locks a collar about her neck, assumes the ordered position, and waits.

In this first episode of a series, az is locked down, punched, suffocated, and molested. It's only the beginning. az's pussy, nipples, and cunt - her entire being - now belong to cyd. az's sole task is to please.

Having bound and gagged angelene, cyd busily carves her flesh, lapping her blood. This is when az calls, offering herself to cyd. How can he refuse? Once at the farm, az receives her orders. Naked, collared, and kneeling, she waits for cyd, aware of the camera that watches her every move. Struggling to obey, she holds her position, even though it means pissing all over the floor. When cyd finally arrives, he uses her face to wipe it up.

He orders her to clean herself. She dresses in clothing he's laid out, a lace thong, lace-topped stockings, halter dress, and spike heels. He makes her manacle herself to the bed, spread eagle. Now she's his for the taking. When asked about sex, az answers.

She likes everything.

Her nipples are tied to her pussy. A suction pump engorges az's clit, sucking it into a tube. Her sexual want goes higher and higher. She's penetrated. She's punched. Her wet pussy ignites. She comes. A vibrator gets her off a second time. He smothers her, tormenting her pussy.

cyd puts her to bed for the night with a vibrator and dildo in place, keeping her wet and juicy. For az, her first night of servitude was an evening of pleasure. Perhaps he's lulled her. Maybe she doesn't suspect her danger. . .maybe. az didn't see angelene's carved flesh. But we did.

az is in over her head.

Duration: 00:53:52

Size: 605 Mb

The Proposal 1

9ad4b6b8feb2d27fff3b012d735ff257.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account