Exclusive handjob videos of girls stroking hard cocks until they explode

chicarusa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Emerald
Horny housewife has fun while hubby is away

A young beautiful buxom trophy wife sits at home, while her powerful 67 year old CEO husband travels all over the world for business. Truth be told, she only married her husband because she wanted a better life. To make matters worse, he has a tiny pathetic little white cock that doesn't even stay hard unless medicated. She is used to 18 year old stallions with big cocks that stay hard for hours. She didn't want to jeopardize all the benefits of being with her rich husband, but she didn't want to deny herself either. She decided she needed to feel a nice hard dick in her hands that makes her pussy quiver, so she decided she needed a cock to jerk. Besides, no one would ever believe that an affair would only consist of a handjob; who does that? She called a boy toy service, and ordered herself a nice big black cock. She stroked the boy toy meat slowly and talked about her desires for it and the short comings of her husband. With those big tits exposed and a cock that could hold its cum no longer, she milked a huge load from her "toy". Fearing it would be a while before she could do it again, she forcefully milked the cock for nearly 3 minutes after it had blown its load. I guess if you're rich you can buy anything, even human cum dispensing boy toys with big cocks!

Duration: 00:07:40
Size: 74 Mb
Video: 720x480, wmv

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/69eddf05a85b7/169_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

chicarusa

Emerald
Unrealistic expectations and a defenseless cock

Jamie “aka†Emerald was getting ready to hit the clubs and go out for a night of partying. She’s in the bathroom getting ready, when she noticed the sink was not draining properly. Reluctant to fix it her self, she asks her next door neighbor (Marcus) if he would come over and take a look at it. Marcus agrees and in a couple of minutes the sink is fixed and working again. However, Marcus feels he should get more than a thank you and a hug. He makes some strong sexual advances toward her and hints that he should be able to fuck her for fixing her sink. She agrees but only under one condition, she wants to tie him to the bed so he can’t move his arms and legs. After making sure he is securely bound to the bed she informs him that she did not appreciate his attitude and his cock would never feel the inside of her pussy. She grabbed his big black dick and began stroking it really slowly, constantly reminding him of his terrible attitude. With her hot sexy red top exposing those big tits, Jamie went out of her way to make sure he had a cruel and teasing handjob. After an insanely long and agonizingly slow handjob the great big cock exploded with a huge amount of sperm. She made sure his balls were empty and that his defenseless cock paid the price for his stupid behavior. She stroked his sensitive cock long after he blew his load and he squirmed out of control. He’ll mind his manners next time.

Duration: 00:13:16
Size: 128 Mb

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/c7c9cb4f8ff97/170_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

chicarusa

Emerald
NBA star forced to give DNA sample after scoring 82 points

Allen is a 22 year old star power forward in the NBA . He has three hit television commercials, several shoe and cell phone endorsements, and a newly signed six year $75 million contract just to play basketball. Life is great. In his last game he scored a record high 82 points . However, the league is highly suspicious of his latest performance ... I mean, 82 points how is that possible! The league suspects he may have used some sort of "performance enhancer" and they are determined to find out. Now meet "Samantha" (aka Emerald) who handles the drug testing and the more difficult cases the league encounters. She will stop at nothing to get a DNA sample from Allen. She uses her womanly powers of seduction and Allen finds himself bound to a table unable to move his arms and legs. She tells him why he is bound to table and taunts him as she reminds him that his cock is completely under her control. Allen knows if he surrenders his cum to Samantha's soft forceful hands, his career will be over. All the money he stands to lose. He must fight back the urges to blow his load. Samantha pulls out her big tits and began slowly stroking his hard cock. Allen is a ticking time bomb. He can't control himself and blows a massive load cum. Samantha makes sure she gets every last drop of cum from this big cock stud. She takes her sticky hands dripping with cum and collects all of his sperm in a glass jar. As a result of a positive test Allen was suspended from the league for 5 years without pay and lost all his endorsements. (This is a parody and does not reflect the NBA or any of its practices.)

Duration: 00:12:19
Size: 119 Mb

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/77eafd590c648/171_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

chicarusa

Riley Brooke

Body Type: Petite
Stats: 36-27-32
Bra: 36D
Breast Type: Real Expensive
Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 5'8"
Orientation: Bi
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Education: College
Does your Dick get this Hard for your Girlfriend?

Our devious dominatrix Riley has san incredibly vulnerable guy on her hands. This poor dude just had an argument with his girlfriend. She doesn’t give a damn about this guy’s relationship problems. In fact, she’s going to take this weakness and exploit it further. This guy is a wimp all the way around and she loves nothing more than controlling a weak mind. Since her slave loves being punished Mistress Riley puts him in a sensory deprivation hood that has only one hole to breathe through. She secures his limbs in heavy duty leather restraints. Then she drapes her leg across the bound slave and jerks the cock while getting off with a massive dildo. She smiles while massaging her clit. “Oh my God I’m coming!†she moans and jams the monster dildo deeper in her twat. She jerks the pathetic penis more but pauses as she comes again. The prick seems to be an after thought to her masturbation. “Does your dick get this hard for your girlfriend? Does she know what you’re up here doing?†She grasps the cock firmly in her right hand. “This is my dick right now.†She taunts the pathetic prick about his temperamental, controlling girlfriend. She continues teasing the slave saying her pussy is better than his girlfriend’s and that she could fuck him a lot better than his girlfriend. “You’re being a very naughty boy right now! I want you to blow a big load for me much bigger than you blow for your girlfriend.†Mistress Riley is getting off controlling this cock. She’s ready to see the dick cum everywhere. “I want your girlfriend to see you come for me.†At her request the controlled cock spews come nearly two feet into the air hitting Riley’s perky tits on the way down. She milks the deflated penis and rubs the cockhead with her thumb. The slave’s neck turns red with pain and he yells, “Oh God!†The once full balls now sag in defeat.

Duration: 00:13:08
Size: 125 Mb

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/cc7167d0c24cc/172_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

chicarusa

Riley Brooke
Small Man with Tiny Dick forced to Blow a Major Load

Mistress Riley has her bound slave kneeling on a bondage device with his hands cuffed behind his back, his head hooded and blindfolded and his small cock exposed. Green bondage wrap keeps her slave securely attached to the device and he is unable to move. Mistress Riley is displeased with this slave and she will be sure to let him feel her displeasure. She will torment the prick with her hands and perky boobs but the dick will never feel the warm folds of her pussy. She reserves that for big black cocks only. Jerking the cock playfully, Mistress Riley taunts her slave, “I got you all chained up; you can’t go anywhere and I get to play with your cock however I want to.†She asks him if it feels good as she lightly rubs her fingers over the bound cock. The slave obediently responds, “Yes Ma’am!†Then Mistress Riley humiliates her slave telling him how small his cock is compared to black cocks. She smiles at the slave’s puny package and declares, “That’s why I’ m torturing you.†She slaps the small cock around, eyeing it condescendingly. She enjoys controlling the puny prick and decides to humiliate it more. “Black cum is sweet like chocolate. Black dick is the best and I don’t know if your cum is going to be the same. You’re going to have to prove it tastes as good as black cum.†The tiny cock can’t take the pressure and cum erupts from the small prick flowing into her mouth. Spunk drips from her chin. “You want me to stop?†Mistress Riley asks. Not listening to the unworthy slave’s response she gives the cock a brutal post orgasm milking using both hands to jerk it harder. “Take it! Take it!†she commands.

Duration: 00:12:22
Size: 120 Mb

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/374805ed9ffab/173_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

chicarusa

Brandon

Body Type: Petite
Stats: 34-27-37
Bra: 34DD
Breast Type: Amazingly Real
Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 5'2"
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: Some College

Brandon is a sultry vixen from Florida. Despite her petite frame she has natural 34 DD’s; she attributes them to her mother. Brandon decided to check out the adult industry a few years ago. She started modeling and gradually got into adult films. She loves sex, but says she’s not really into girls, “I’m into the penis.†She likes fast cars and the beach. “I love to sum bathe naked, to read naked, and I love nature…the sun and the beach.†Brandon also loves to dance! She enjoys hip hop, club, and alternative music. In addition to dancing, music, and nature she also loves animals. She’s the proud mama of a German Shepard pup and a white kitten (who are best friends). Something you may not know by looking at her: she was a Hooter’s girl for 3 years and ranked number 1 in the state of Arizona.
Busty Brandon's Bodybag and Ball Abuse Game

You are about to take a journey inside the twisted mind of beautiful, busty, Brandon. Brandon is constantly pursued by men of various backgrounds, from Wall Street bankers in suits to jocks at the gym. But she has a special place in her heart for the geeks. Nervous nerds who have to muster up all their courage to talk to her--this really turns her on. She’ll take her suitors to the cleaners and collect gifts of jewelry, paid tuition for college, and designer jeans. All they can hope for in return is a glimpse of her gorgeous smile. But she reserves a special activity for nerds. This particular sap nerd is about to have an experience he will never forget. He was so overjoyed that Brandon would even acknowledge his presence, much less speak to him, that he eagerly accepted her invitation to play a game at her place. Now he is tied up in a body bag and cannot move. Immobile in this red cocoon, he is subjected to the whims of an evil, pain-thirsty dominatrix. Brandon doesn’t start off slow. She degrades her slave immediately, “I hate balls, they’re so ugly. You have especially ugly nuts.†She calls him a fucking loser and proceeds to put clothespins on the cock. She clamps a clothespin onto the sensitive underside of the head. The prone slave moans and shakes in his body bag. “You’re not good enough to talk to pretty girls…I love abusing dicks†she adds. His pain is her pleasure. She’s just getting started. She wants him physically and mentally under her control. She licks her pouty lips in anticipation of more verbal humiliation. “This is the closest thing to a tight pussy you’re ever going to fucking feel!†Then she pummels the exposed dick with open hand slaps and short rough jerks. She squeezes the testicles until the balls are crimson. She looks at him condescendingly with piercing brown eyes, “If you get one little drop of your pathetic nasty, smelly, white fucking cum on my hand I’m gonna fucking work you over.†She is pleased when the prick hardens and throbs ready to cum. But she wants to feel him squirm first. “You’re a fucker, a cum licker. You’re pathetic! You better not get one drop on me.†Now she jerks the dick quickly and roughly. The beating has left the organ red and throbbing but it cannot take the abuse any longer and spews forth semen that runs down Brandon’s hand. “Have you lost your fucking mind? I hate cum, it’s fucking disgusting!†She pummels the defenseless cock and rubs her finger over the extremely sensitive head--her slave screams through the post-orgasm milking. “Douchbag,†she mutters, secretly pleased. If he proves to be a good boy, she will have him over again.

Duration: 00:10:44
Size: 104 Mb

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/94815289bdbe1/174_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

chicarusa

Brandon
Busty Brandon's Beat Down and Brutal Post Orgasm Milkingme

Brandon loves to work up a sweat at the gym. She knows her sexy dark looks and natural knockers make men stare. But when a gym rat punk asked her to spar she said yes, on one condition. If she wins, she gets to play with his penis any way she wants. Of course he loses to a 120 lbs girl…and winds up at her place tied down to a bondage box with a hood on. Brandon shows her 200 lb muscle boy slave a thing or two. She smothers him with her large breasts and slaps the cock around. She pummeled the dick, slapped the slave, and pinched his nipples hard. She demands the pussy bitch scream. When he obeys she takes her fingers and plucks the head of the dick which causes him to groan in agony. She gets angry when her slave moves in his restraints and she yells at him. She squeezed the testicles vindictively and remarked at how ugly they were. She glared at the useless body before her and replied, “This cock isn’t worth being in my hand.†She slapped the shit out of the poor cock while calling the slave an assortment of names. Unable to withstand the verbal humiliation and physical abuse any longer the poor prick surrenders its load. But Brandon isn’t done yet. The cumshot sends her into a frenzy and she punishes her slave with an angry tirade of insults. The 4 minute severe post orgasm milking leaves the defeated dick red and swollen. Brandon’s cock abuse of the limp dick is intense!

Duration: 00:19:41
Size: 190 Mb

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/d1268a6ab44a6/175_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

chicarusa

Sara Black

Body Type: Voluptuous
Stats: 38-28-34
Bra: 38F
Breast Type: natural
Weight: 138 lbs
Height: 5'5"
Orientation: Bisexual
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Education: high school

Sara is “true†amateur in every sense of the word. Her breasts are outrageously large and full. According to Sara her breasts are 38DDD. However having worked with many busty girls before I think her natural wonders are closer to a G cup. Since this is her first movie she was a tad nervous, but those awesome chestticles make up for any shortcomings.
Your WIFE can't make you CUM as much as Sara Black

It would be nice if your wife had big FULL breasts like Sara. Twenty three year old, heavy hanging, NATURAL 38 F wonders. Sara taunts you as she pleases another DICK knowing how unsatisfied you are with your sex life. The top heavy POLE puller smothers 10 inches worth of cock in her ENORMOUS cleavage. She jerks a massive load of SEMEN from the CURVED cock. Afterwards she continued stroking and sucking the SPENT piece of meat for more CUM.

Duration: 00:15:13
Size: 344 Mb
Video: 1280x720, wmv

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/af1f24a776ec0/121_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

chicarusa

Aileen Ghettman

Body Type: voluptuous
Stats: 32-26-36
Bra: 32H
Breast Type: Natural Monstrous Melons
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5''2"
Ethnicity: African American
Education: College graduate

I hate to state the obvious, but Aileen has some of the biggest NATURAL tits I’ve ever seen. She is making her first appearance ever in front of the camera. Aileen is a very kinky girl with a wild side. When she’s not providing guidance to troubled teens, she moonlights as a dominatrix. She currently has ten slaves in her stable. She gets off abusing and humiliating submissive men. A black female Dominatrix with GIANT natural 32H breasts, now that’s something you don’t see every day!
Freakishly Big Tits and a Humiliated Helpless Slave

Since the ripe ole age of fifteen Aileen has been witness to the control she has over men with her enormous Chocolate Treasures. Her GIGANTIC natural 32H breasts have made her a walking freak show. Teased by horny boys, and rebuked by jealous girls, Aileen is out to exact her revenge on a helpless cock. Bound to her milking bench, she has rendered the limbs of her slave useless, leaving his dick defenseless to her desires. Years of pent up resentment to men pour out, as she verbally humiliates and degrades her slave. She belittles his small cock, telling the slave his penis is “pathetic†and unable to satisfy the desires of women. Over and over she berates the poor slave, ensuring him that any female he is with will definitely seek bigger and better cocks! In a last ditch effort too win her favor, she commands the worthless prick to surrender a large amount of semen. With all its might, the poor penis ejaculates, but not nearly enough to satisfy the BUSTY cum starved cunt. Angered by the lack luster display of manhood, Aileen unleashes her fiery on the meager man meat. She delivers a brutal post orgasm milking to the sensitive cock, stroking it long after orgasm. With a final attempt to extract more semen from the bewildered cock, she squeezes the hell out of it, Milking it for all it’s worth!

Duration: 00:15:14
Size: 147 Mb

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/00c37964b6d4a/176_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

chicarusa

Jamie Prolin

Body Type: Athletic
Stats: 34-32-36
Bra: 34D
Breast Type: Big and Natural tits
Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 5'6"
Education: High School

Jamie is from the beautiful state of Maryland. She started out as a dancer working in local strip clubs. She met her current beau and they moved to South Carolina. But don’t let the name mislead you - there’s nothing vanilla about her sex life. Vanilla is a bisexual swinger and when she’s not filming she enjoys threesomes and kinky sex. This natural redhead is a soft spoken southern sweetheart but can be mean if she has to. She’s a waitress by day and explores her sensual side by night.
Teased by Hands and Feet cause major Cum Explosion

If some is good, then more is better. Jamie is back showing off her BIG natural breasts and dominating some dick. Her slave is fixed with a blindfold, bound with his arms behind his back and ankles locked together. Completely nude, Jamie lies on her back directly beside her slave and throws one leg over his scrawny body. She rubs her pussy with one hand, and strokes the penis to erection with the other. As the cock gets bigger and harder, Jamie’s pussy gets wetter. Franticly thrusting her fingers into her vagina, the slave can hear how wet her pussy has become. Once she climaxes several times, Jamie focuses all of her attention on the slave’s penis. More attention, means less pleasure. Being a true sadist, Jamie does just enough so the cock will maintain an erection, but not enough for it too climax. At times she uses just her index finger to trace around the head of the cock making it swell like a balloon. She puts the penis between her feet and uses her hands to jerk it off. All the teasing has caused the slave’s testicles to fill with sperm. Jamie commands the dick to ejaculate over her hands and feet. Unable to hold back any longer the cock erupts shooting SEMEN four feet high. Now Jamie’s feet and hands are covered in man juice as she asked. Once she is sure that the penis has no more sperm to give, she milks the sensitive member, focusing solely on the head of the cock. Then she stomps on the limp sticky penis just because she can. The slave moans in agony, while Jamie smiles in delight.

Duration: 00:16:35
Size: 160 Mb

Download:
http://keep2s.cc/file/51a38516a92cb/177_HD.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account