exclusive collection - Unusual Gay

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Power Boys 6
39b6a7c63d1675736e44f85944dc2126.jpg

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Albert, Andy, Blondy, Conny, Cris, Deman, Eddie, Eduardo, Gaddy, Loren, Monvid, Tom
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Oral, Twinks

Handsome Scandinavian boys doing anal and ending with messy facial cumshots? Who could ask for more? A dozen boys power and plow their way through 110 Minutes of hardcore bareback action.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:26
Video: 464x304, DivX 3, 900kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 696.3 MB
Download Power Boys 6

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Conner - Blowjob
3fb2e807bdba1240f35f8b6dfb9f2f1c.jpeg

Studio: Military Classified

I have been emailing this stud on craigslist for a few weeks now and he finally responded to me asking how he could make the quickest amount of money in the shortest amount of time. I think he liked what he heard because it wasnt long before we were making plans to break his cherry in the gay for pay world. Watch this straight , yes , get his hair buzzed cut short, and his smooth muscular body worked into a frenzy as Rob sucks this boys 10 inch cock and takes it all way down balls deep!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 226.2 MB
Download Conner - Blowjob

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

petraX

At Arm's Length Part 2
3a3b8a63f83355ed2e62d916f6a5daa6.jpg

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Rob Edwards, Jackson Price, Eddie Moreno, Simon Cox, Matt McGrath, Paul Skylar
Genres: Buttplay, Fisting, Group, Hairy, Interracial, Leather, Fetish, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos, Uncut

At Arm's Length Part 2 features some of the hottest men in the fisting business, including Eddie Moreno, Jack Price, and the Dark Prince of Fisting - Simon Cox. Oversized dildos, fearsome fisting, and grunting pig-sex make At Arm's Length a must have for the brave of heart (and ass). Digitally remastered for enhanced clarity and sound!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:24:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 871.3 MB
Download At Arm's Length Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Handjob & Massage - Sanchez Paolo
e9e6f8470cd1bab55479886fa2198dc3.jpg

Sanchez Paolo handjob part two is here! Sanchez leans back on our sofa and with eyes closed enjoys his handjob... his cock getting larger and harder, as stroking by our own Mr. Hand Jobs is getting quicker and quicker...until it cannot take it anymore and releases wad of cum! Fun ends with nice shower where you can enjoy observing Sanchez' lean body.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 398.1 MB
Download Handjob & Massage - Sanchez Paolo

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Elder Titov Disciplinary Action Part 1
9d1e6c3915571ffa13077ee41f966c5a.jpeg

Studio: Mormonboyz

After being tied up, stripped naked, used and abused, Elder Titov was dropped off at the mission home naked and blindfolded. Patriarch Smith found him and brought him inside. He couldnt help but appreciate the naked Mormon boys body.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2156kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 240.1 MB
Download Elder Titov Disciplinary Action Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Dirty Habits
d0d487937f4a73be8897d695a480dc31.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dick Wadd
Cast: Tony Serrano, Chris Neal, Campbell McRyan, DJ, Jesse Hamm, Rob Stoane, Diego Correa, Zach Cavanaugh, Elijah Donaldson
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Fisting, Piss, Pigs, Group, Cumshot

Nine pig fuckers from small towns meet in the basement of the Chicago Jackhammer on a big party weekend. All the pig energy that they've kept repressed for months boils to the surface as slippery, wet, relentlessly hard pounding cocks, fists, and muscles meet deprived, voraciously hungry throats and asses. Piss, cum, spit, and sweat fly everywhere as asses are stuffed with big hard cocks, arms, juice bottles and man fluids. Every ounce of energy and fluid is spent and not one drop goes to waste.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:09
Video: 640x480, XviD, 999kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 838.2 MB
Download Dirty Habits

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Scott worships HOT feet on a straight guy
266703defb818d6be89823b2c152a819.jpg

I'm back from my travels in Paris and decided to get myself back in front of the camera! I know you guys love seeing me worshipping the feet of hot straight guys! :) So here is Simon, a straight lad from the local area. I've met him a few times and he's really loved me licking on his sexy toes. He is a quiet, shy kind of guy but loves the attention I give his feet. He has a FAT cock too which you get to see a lot in this video. He was really turned on by my slobbering mouth around his feet and my desperate tongue licking in between his toes and up and down on his soft, smooth soles. Of course, I had a great time!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 23:48
Video: 1048x576, MP4V, 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 533.1 MB
Download Scott worships HOT feet on a straight guy

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

XXX PowerSurge
c89e00b4915d354f23ee4d118bcee44c.jpg

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Entertainment
Cast: Mack Kurtis, Bobby Black, Tom Vaccaro, Jason Anderson, Sean Erickson, Harley Mancuso, Eric Lawrence
Genres: Muscle Men, Gairy Guys, Daddies, Butt Play, Fisting, Watersports, Anal, Oral, Threesomes

Fisting videos. They�re like buses. You wait all day then fivee at once. This is the closing part of The Powerfist Trilogy. (It began with Powerfist and continued with Powerhole.) If you are familiar with them, you�ll be drooling into your jockstrap when you hear it�s finally available in the form of a "Special Edit" - in other words more material. If you are unfamiliar, you�ll be happy to note it�s not too late to jump aboard the Good Ship and enjoy the sight of the usual hairy scary guys doing unspeakably un-Christian things to each other�s rectums, in all manner of unspeakably unfeasible ways.
And so, we draw the curtain on Powersurge and The Powerfist Trilogy trilogy. Chris Ward has honed his talents on other projects since, and even though this isn�t top-notch material, time and time again he�s proved that even his poorest offerings are miles above many other directors working in the same field.
The fact that this is very raw is an added bonus though, and it would stand well as an independent title. It�s just a shame that it�s connected itself to the other two, bringing on unfairparis that drag an otherwise aplished fist-flick down a bit. But only Coppola could make God III, if you catch my drift.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 646.7 MB
Download XXX PowerSurge

Fileboom Premium Account