exclusive collection - Unusual Gay

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bulrog
0ea58915fd88ba27ae820c3dfde53a18.jpeg

Studio: Axel Abysse

Axel Abysse and Bulrog fisting, food, and expulsion of food and . Hunger 1 and Hunger 2 in one file

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4179kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Bulrog
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

petraX

Bryan & Maximilian Edge Raw
6663f0645fb558b28f11be879be85ae5.jpeg

Studio: Chaosmen

When Maximilian shot his peep video with Devon Dixon, we talked afterwards and he said he really wanted to do another scene with me. He had been thinking about the Serviced video we did, and wanted to try getting fucked.
It is hard to believe with all the social media and cruising apps, that someone would not take advantage of them to hook-up, but apparently Maximilian is very shy and never done anything beyond oral with a guy.
So we set up an Edge video and as you will see things got out of hand. Well, they usually do, but this time we just kept doing bonus stuff until he nutted.
I of course normally go with trying to make the guys cum at the end, but given that I have done that with him, AND he was so close to cumming from getting cream-pied, I just went with it.
A little POV action too to spice things up!

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 596.4 MB
Download Bryan & Maximilian Edge Raw
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Brian Bonds, Dylan Strokes, d Arclyte
9cc2c94adaa76200bdbb5d4ba33ebe3a.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Extreme, Gays, Fisting
Video language: English

Dylan is last in the rotation to get on all fours and takes Brian's cock down to his balls as d shoves a massive dildo into his ass. They switch it up one last time with Dylan on his back

Duration: 32:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6277kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Brian Bonds, Dylan Strokes, d Arclyte
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Paris Discovers His Ass
bbc4ee3d30a6fcc3fed75b44ea361607.jpeg

Studio: Great Canadian Male

Straight Dude Paris Is Back, This Time Wanting to Explore His Asshole More! I Started Out With Him Sitting on My Face and Then Moved to Fingers and Then Finally to Some Toys. I Got In Close to Him While I Was Playing With His Ass and He Decided to Play With My Cock. There Were Times He Looked At Me That I Was Sure He Wanted to Kiss but Straight Boys Never Let That Happen. He Slammed a Dildo In His Asshole as I Stroked His Long Cock and Soon He Exploded All Over His Belly. He Was Pretty Amazed At How Intense an Orgasm It Was and Asked About It. That Got Me Into a Demonstration of How His Prostate Feels. He Had No Idea What Was Making Him Feel so Good. He Does Now Though!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:43
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 441.3 MB
Download Paris Discovers His Ass
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Barclay Grahams And Joel Jenkins
abb3591e54ca160303a477ddfbbc9504.jpeg

Studio: English Lads

Barclay is a tall lean straight lad, extremely handsome with a incredible six pack and tattoos on his strong body. He was up for getting his boundaries pushed so weve paired him up with Joel, cheeky lad who has done some modelling for us in the past, and who is going to get his hands over Barclays body. We start with a massage, which progresses fast - the undies come off quickly and soon Joel is wanking Barclays large uncut cock and showing off his ass. The lads are solid together, soon wanking each other and even cock fighting - two solid uncut cocks smacking into each other before they sit back and bring themselves to orgasm, big cumshots, and Barclays reaches his neck! Hot, time to shower each other off!

Duration: 41:15
Video: 1368x720, AVC (H.264), 1195kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 401.0 MB
Download Barclay Grahams And Joel Jenkins
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Custodian of the Hole, Scene #01 (Ashley Ryder, Derek Cline)
145a3b16c32d7980dd43f28dd1a4eca0.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Para alguns caras ficar com outro cara não é fácil. Pode vir com muitas pressões se você estiver no armário. Os caras são reais.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Custodian of the Hole, Scene #01 (Ashley Ryder, Derek Cline)
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Elder Larsen - Interrogation
8d07a43815f120e3b1209ca5ae92ade2.jpeg

Studio: MormonBoyz

Elder Larsen is feeling pretty cocky. He has a perfect body, and he knows it. All the other missionaries have been begging him to fuck them. And he has been happy to oblige, taking every opportunity to stuff his big cock in the other boys holes and nutting all over them.
President Woodruff has requested a meeting with Elder Larsen and his companion, Elder Butler. Elder Larsen assumes it will be a standard interview, but when the president enters the office, Larsen immediately senses that something is wrong. President Woodruff is wearing a scowl that is terrifying, and his silence makes both boys uncomfortable.
Elder Larsen tries to lighten the tension by starting a conversation. Hi President, how are you?
But President Woodruff interrupts him, visibly angry. Dont. Dont start with me. Elder Larsen falls silent. Its written in your file here that youve been masturbating.
Elder Larsen is confused. Hadnt President Woodruff ed him in his doctors office? And in the temple? But the boy is too afraid to say anything about their encounters.
Meanwhile, Elder Butler, who has been dominated and fucked whenever Larsen is horny, is snickering and enjoying his companions discomfort.
I masturbated, but I repented. Its in the past.
President Woodruff doesnt respond to the boys defense of his actions. He continues in the same angry tone: It also says you fucked several other missionaries. Is that true? Elder Larsen is shocked. Who turned him in? Was it Elder Butler?
But he knows better than to deny the accusation. Yes. Its true.
President Woodruff knows just what kind of punishment this cocky kid needs. Well, youve fucked them. But have you ever been fucked?
No sir. Never. I only fucked them.
Well, youre about to find out what it feels like. Im going to do what you did to them times ten.
Elder Larsen is scared, but also turned on. None of the other boys have been man enough to question his dominance, but President Woodruff makes him feel like a powerless little boy.
President Woodruff takes off his own necktie, then demands both Butlers tie and Larsens. He strips Elder Larsen and bends his naked body over his desk. He ties Larsens left hand down, and then his right hand. Larsens arms are stretched wide, and his asshole is exposed.
Then the president puts the final tie around Larsens neck, ties it to the desk and cinches it tight. Larsen squirms uncomfortably, but he doesnt complain. Hes almost looking forward to the pounding thats coming his way. The president wets a finger and sticks it in the boys tight hole.
Fucking the boys young virginal hole is going to be a mixture of pleasure and pain for Elder Larsen. Probably quite a lot of exquisite pain before the boy learns to love it. But he will, and Woodruff cant wait to get started.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 557.5 MB
Download Elder Larsen - Interrogation
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Damien And Jack - Suck My Toes
d6421545730a406cc15a53cb16be7837.jpeg

Studio: Footwoody

Damien and Jack hit it off from the first moment they met. And when we found out that Damien had a thing for feet we knew we had to get in on the action! The result is a fucking hot video that will leave you panting for more!
Jack teases Damien with his sweaty white socks before Damien peels them off and gives his new buddys feet a little lick. Jack returns the favor and lovingly sucks on Damiens toes like theyre tiny little cocks. Gently licking between each toe before taking it in his mouth and swirling his tongue around the tip as his own cock stiffens between his legs. They swap blowjobs with their feet propped up on the table so their beautiful bare soles are on display as their cocks get some well deserved attention. The whole scene wraps up with both of these handsome young men dumping a load on each others bare male feet and licking up every last drop. Fucking amazing!

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 603.6 MB
Download Damien And Jack - Suck My Toes
\
\
\
\
\
\