Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bubble Bath Shave POV

O71eIS.jpg

It was so good of you to run me this bath. I know you were hoping you could help but we just aren't there yet in your training. However, I want you to it right there and watch me so that you can learn. Maybe next time this will be your hand on this razor. For now just study as I run the razor and my fingers over my perfect tan skin. down the length of each perfect, sexy leg over and over. These long toes pointed to the ceiling, my body barely covered in bubbles, my red nails gripping my thick thighs. You better be playing close attention or you won't be able to do this for me next time.

Get to studying,
Elena DeLuca

Now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

BathShavePOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Peeping? Get Edged JOI POV

O71eIS.jpg

I can see you over there hiding. You've been watching all day. Did you really think I didn't know you were there? I've been watching you, seeing the desperation in your eyes. Just how badly you want to stroke your cock. Waiting for just the right time, watching as I remove my clothes, just the panties left now, and those are next.

Well that time has come. I want you to pull our your dick and jerk it for me. Follow my rules, This won't be a quick little jerk off session. listen to very word I have to say and watch every movement of my curvaceous body and full tits. You will stroke on my command. I want it to get nice and hard and I want you to get real close to the edge. Just when you think you are going cum I am going to tease you and bring you back. Over and over until you think you are about to loose your mind. That is when I will give the cum countdown.

Get ready for a long ride,
Elena De Luca

Now available from Elena De Luca Productions on Clips4Sale and ManyVids
PeepEdgeJOIpovGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Brother Wants Elena & Wynter's Dirty Socks POV

O71eIS.jpg

Wynter and I are having a little slumber party. She is telling me about how she caught her little brother sneaking around stealing her socks and trying to secretly sniff her dirty feet. We are having a good laugh when there you are. Little brother turned peeping tom.

You've been hiding in the doorway all this time listening to us talk about you? Come here. We see you looking at our dirty socks. You just wanna smell them don't you? You dirty little sock sniffer! We can even see you getting a boner looking at your sister's socks. If you don't want mom to find out about this you are going to do everything we say. You are so easy to blackmail when you're mesmerized by the perfect smelly feet of your big sister and her friend.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

BroEandWfeetPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

O71eIS.jpg

We both know you are board with that vanilla wife. You are just not deserving of being treated like and equal and it's getting to be too much. you belong serving. You need to on your needs giving yourself to a true dominant woman.

Go pack your bags. Leave your wife and get ready to move on as the slave it is so obvious you are meant to be.

Get over here,
Elena De Luca

HomewreckerPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Failed Shoe Licker Gets Gagged

O71eIS.jpg

Sitting atop my slave's cage, dressed in tight jeans and leather high heels I task my naked and hooded slave with licking my shoes clean. He worships the platforms by wrapping his mouth around the toe. Then he deep throats my stiletto heel.

I just don't feel he is showing the enthusiasm my black pumps deserve. I grab his leash tight pulling him to me by the collar. I force his head down on my bare foot. He can struggle all he wants but there is no escape. I force him to gag on my perfect size 7 feet over and over listening to him choke and plead for mercy.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

FailLickGagGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Addicted to Me JOI POV

O71eIS.jpg

Don't even try to pretend you don't spend all your time thinking about me. I know all about your addiction. The way you stare at my tits and my ass. I'm here to use that against you. Follow my instructions very carefully. Stroke your cock slowly, just as I say. This is going to be your routine. I am taking you from pathetic jerk off addict to my enslaved chronic masturbator. You will sacrifice your life to me, jerking off all day long to my photos and my videos. Staring at my long legs, my hands moving over my shiny latex, my cleavage spilling out of my dress. Now you're going to learn to only cum when I say. Let me count you down and you will blow your load right as I say 1.

Let's get started,
Elena De Luca

AddictJOIpovGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Human Ashtray Denial POV

O71eIS.jpg

Poor little ashtray slave. You so desperately want this smoke and ash. Too bad you can't. You don't deserve this. Stay right here in front of me. lean in close. Watch the smoke as the thick white puffs pour from my lips. Being forced to wear that mask so you can't smell this, you can't taste this. You are addicted to my smoke, you can't look away no matter how hard it is to be teased by suck perfect all white Marlboro Menthol cigarettes held between red nails, smoke blown in your face from my gorgeous mouth. It's almost too much to bear when I flick my long ashes into my real ashtray.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

Available from Elena De Luca Productions on Clips4Sale, ManyVids, and NiteFlirt!

HumAshDenialPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Cupcake Slave Sploshing

O71eIS.jpg

Mistresses Penelope and Lyra smoke cigarettes and lounge in their lingerie enjoying the peace of having a slave to wait on them hand and foot. Penelope snaps her fingers to call her naked and hooded slave in with a treat for them. He scuttles in on his knees w/ a plate of mini green cupcakes.

The mistresses are horribly insulted by this gesture. They don't want anything "mini" in their view and the icing clashes with their outfits. Penelope and Lyra are so displeased that they throw the slave at their feet and begin crushing the cupcakes all over him. Each mistress flings icing at his face and body stepping on the cupcakes and smearing them all over him. They laugh and play with their slave until they are fully satisfied he has taken all the humiliation they care to give he is sent on his way to correct his failures.

Enjoy,
Elena De Luca

PenLySploshGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Mommie's Diapered Toilet POV

O71eIS.jpg

You just couldn't behave yourself when my friends were over. You need to be punished and humiliated. Your new job is to be my toilet slave, but that's not enough. I have this diaper here for you. While you're forced to drinking my piss you'll be using a diaper. You wanna act like a baby? Mommie's going to make you a little baby.

Don't get too excited there beneath me, watching as I strip out of my robe and bra. My baby won't be sucking on these tits. You'll just be teased from below by my curves and my perfect round ass before I you in golden. Let me pull these panties aside, you better open wide.

Drink up baby,
Elena De Luca

MomDiaperToiletPOVgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account