Dom with power issue

ViriumsKeeper

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings folks! Have been having a great time with my sub, shes even being bratty for more punishment, I am very pleased. Our last play date was absolutely amazing, and ever since I have been on fire. There’s a normally quiet vanilla girl that likes to chat me up if we take our breaks at the same time. I have no designs for her, she froze the other day in front of me just looking at me and I felt …predatory. Yea, so I can’t do that at work it’s totally inappropriate, she acts the same and I hope my expression wasn’t that bad. I have added time to my work outs’ and am really monitoring myself. How do guys and gals unload this in a healthy way, it seems to be subsiding but I am so powered up?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

Stewart- First, this isn't the best place to post that, but I'll let you derail for a minute. I suggest you read our threads on 50 Shades- minds are divided on whether it's a decent book, but the point is that it doesn't always promote safe play, and isn't where you should learn from.
Either way, welcome to the forum, and please start a thread to ask questions and so on about what you'd like to try, how things work, etc.

Viriums- I don't really have an answer for you. A cold drink of water and forced ignoring her? That's probably not a good answer.

Fileboom Premium Account

ViriumsKeeper

Thanks everyone, I am feeling alot better. It's very hard for me to talk about something that is very private and important to me. I going to try and be more active in forums to try and better understand myself. The deal was I came out of a session feeling like my dick was 3' long and that feeling didnt go away for 3 or 4 days. and I may be a little in love... shes perfect.

Fileboom Premium Account