DirtySpank_Full_29.05.09

ne1ega1

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

wanka.gif

DirtySpank_Full_29.05.09

Year: 2007-2009
Genre: Spanking, Domination, Mature, FemDom
Duration: 00:01:08 to 00:36:30

Description: DirtySpank is devoted, as you might guess, classical music. Keyboardist slap violinists, and then because of the bass comes out a hefty woman and avenge his wronged stringed friends. In short, a site about spanking, starring Tinky as well as mature women. Domination on both sides: mostly male, but a couple of clips all the way around - the ladies spanked Cavaliers. No sheets, bloody tears, and bright purple ass here no - slap intelligently, I would say - gently. In addition to the hands, in the course are non-serious materials at hand - gazetochki, magazines, some praktologicheskie gloves and other garbage. Lashes, rubber batons and reinforcing rods are not delivered.
Information: The website states that the shooting took place video surveillance cameras - is far from clear, but the image is static, ie the camera does not move. Note that the same clip, labeled a and b, in some cases refer to the same subject, taken from different angles, and some - part b is a direct continuation of the a. Bitrate these parts is different, I did not bother with recoding, I give it as is.

Photo Resolution: 768x1024 and 768x1152
Video Quality: from CamRip to DVDrip
Video Format: AVI
Video codec: Windows Media
Audio Codec: MP3
Video: Windows Media Video 9 different resolution-25.00fps-different bitrate
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 32000Hz mono 64Kbps or 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps
download1.gif

Screenshots:
http://smplace.com/download?/iw5g4l1fhn27/Screenshots.rar.htm
Folder:
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/p8gvmsz0ph