Diaper fetish...

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was tied to the bed in a diaper and tickled until I couldn't take anymore. Then turned over and spanked until I said the safeword 3 times. Mistress told me to wet myself. I was afraid it was going to leak all over the bed so I didn't go. Later she told me if I had wet myself she would have left me there for 20min or longer. HOT! Mistress is coming up with awesome ideas!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Thanks Wolf and Jey. Things are mostly going great. I've never been happier with my sex life/play time.

Now I just need actual diapers with tape instead of pull ups. When I have those I am hoping to have Mistress change me once or twice. Its not as fun by myself. She says she won't because she changes enough of our 4month olds diapers, but if I'm a good slave I might be able to swing it :D

Fileboom Premium Account

sluttysub

Bernie is right, the more water you drink, the more diluted your urine will be,. The more cincentrated it is, the stronger the smell. Pop and such will not work as well to dilute your urine, so keep that in mind.

It will never smell great, but you can at least minimize the scent.

And congrats on getting her to open up to your fetish. So exciting!!! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

BernieD, Sluttysub: thanks. I read in another place that water is best for it. I also read to stay away from asparagus. Sometimes it will make a really bad odor. I am working towards getting off soda anyway for my diet.

Ya, I was so nervous telling her my fetish, but we are closer than ever. We are really getting into everything. I'm so glad she is supportive of me. I know most women wouldn't even want their guy to be a sub or wear diapers all the time. I love her so much!!

Sebastian and his "Talk, Talk, Talk" posts helped me a lot! He is a genius!

Fileboom Premium Account