Cuckold.Where dominant women cuckold their submissive men.

ttum

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

How to Cuckold Your Husband

File: 2BCUCNOV17.mp4
Size: 402405769 bytes (383.76 MiB), duration: 00:13:03, avg.bitrate: 4111 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Sensing that my girlfriend is unsatisfied in her marriage I decide to introduce her to cuckolding. I show her how I cuckold my old, tiny-dicked husband. I let her watch me fuck my young, hot, hung stud. I tell her that she can use my stud anytime she wants & coach her on how to cuckold her own husband. She loves it. We laugh together when I smear my lovers cum all over my cucky husbands face, further humiliating him!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/f45bd79261835/2BCUCNOV17.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

Brianna's cuck

File: 3BCUCNOV17.wmv
Size: 46016269 bytes (43.88 MiB), duration: 00:07:46, avg.bitrate: 790 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
Video: wmv2, yuv420p, 400x300, 29.97 fps(r)

Mistress Brianna has a date for the evening. She is relaxing in a bubble bath as her cuck kneels, ready to be of service. Brianna wiggles her toes at the cuck, motioning him to lick them. Then she stands up and spreads her lovely ass checks. She instructs her cuck to smell her ass. She wants to know if it is perfectly clean. For safe measures, Brianna tells her slave to lick her ass hole. She wants him to get his tongue deep inside to be sure it is perfectly clean. Then she steps out of the tub and the cuck obediently dries his Mistress's back. Brianna tells the slave that while she is on her date, he is prepare her bedroom with fresh sheets and chilled champagne.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/8d77e2e88a5c4/3BCUCNOV17.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Present for the cuck

File: 2BCUCNOV18.wmv
Size: 41596799 bytes (39.67 MiB), duration: 00:07:01, avg.bitrate: 790 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s

Brandy arrives home from her vacation with a special present for her cuck. "I had so much fun on my vacation that you paid for. I had a different man every night. The fucked me everyway possible, not like you." Brandy hands her cuck the present. He is excited that she was actually kind enough to think of him. He opens the package to find it filled with the used condoms of her lovers. Brandy instructs him to empty all the condoms on the floor. She tells him to jerk off his pathetic cock into the puddle of her lovers cum." I want you to spooge your worthless juices in there." As he jerks she tells him he is not well endowed like the others. That is why she has so many other studs. They know how to satisfy her unlike her pathetic cuck. After he cums she makes him mix it all together. "Clean it up like the bitch you are!" She demands. She steps in the male filth and makes him lick it off the bottom of her shoe. After he is finished, she asks if he enjoyed the flavor and laughs at him.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/215ddbb5dbbd2/2BCUCNOV18.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

It's a cucks job

File: 3BCUCNOV18.wmv
Size: 54256773 bytes (51.74 MiB), duration: 00:09:10, avg.bitrate: 789 kb/s

Brandy calls her cuck into her bedroom. She puts him on her bed and raises her dress. She tells him how horney she is. She straddles her cuck and rubs her pussy on his chastity device. Then she rides the chastity device, pleasuring herself. She fingers the cuck's chastity key and muses over how there is pussy juice running over his enclosed dick but he cannot feel it. As much as Brandy enjoys taunting her chasity slave, she is still horney. She needs satisfication from a real man. Brandy leaves for the evening and returns with a stud. He has a huge cock. Brandy once again puts the cuck on the bed. She fucks her stud right over the cuck's face. Brandy laughs as pussy juice and pre cum drip on her slave's face. Brandy instructs the cuck to tell her stud why he isn't fucking her himself. The humilated cuck informs the stud that his dick is too small to be of use. Brandy rides the huge cock cumming several times over. When the stud is ready to blow Brandy tells him to cum on her tits. The stud shoots a surprisingly large load all over Brandy's tits. Then Brandy demands that the cuck lick all of her stud's cum off her tits. Brandy is now completely satisified. She tells her cuck to change the sheets and straighten her bedroom as she heads out to relax with her stud.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/f14652179b502/3BCUCNOV18.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Cum bucket

File: 4BCUCNOV18.wmv
Size: 41737611 bytes (39.80 MiB), duration: 00:07:03, avg.bitrate: 789 kb/s

Brandy brings home a stud to satisfy herself. She appreciates big cocks. She loves to suck them. She doesn't like cum in her mouth. This is a perfect fit for her tiny dick cuck. She motions for her chastity cuck lay on his back on the floor below her with his mouth open. Brandy's cuck knows his place as Mistrss's cum bucket. As Brandy sucks her lovers big cock she leans over and spits her stud's pre cum into her cuck's mouth. Brandy's cuck knows that he is lucky to be of service, especially having such a tiny dick and all. When the stud blows his huge load, Brandy milks every drop and spits it into her cucks mouth. She demands that her chastity cuck swallow every last drop. "Are you grateful for my lover's cum?" Brandy askes. She smiles. She knows that her chastity cuck understands his place in her love life.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/783bdc963502a/4BCUCNOV18.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account