Softcore and Erotic Cuckold Cuck- In The Closet

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

e4b9e6cc5b869e26cecea202eb3d3761.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

You want to be step-mommy's sissy cuckold step-...you love when your domme step-mommy brings different men in the house and fucks them while you are hiding in the closet, playing with your little cock. it turns you on seeing your hot step-mommy being filled up by lots of different partners. you love it so much that now you are dreaming of cleaning your step-mommy's used pussy after she has sex, and all the condoms she uses.
the scene starts with me (your domme step-mommy) getting ready to go on the date. i am applying my make up and talking to you at the same time, telling you all about my hot dates and how you became my submissive sissy cuckold .
in the next scene i am telling you to hide in the closet because one of my lovers is about to come in to have sex with me. i walk you over to the closet and tell you to sit there and not make a peep. "if you are a good bitch for step-mommy, i will let you slurp up your first load! i know you are a sissy boy and i know you love watching me fuck"
You hear the knock on the door , some conversation then you see your step-mommy get down doggy style and start fucking. she is moaning and enjoying another cock. (virtual pov fucking). you can't believe you are watching your hot step-mom having sex while you are in the same room, listening to her moaning, you can barely keep it together in your pants.
I walk over to my step- hiding in the closet and show him a delicious condom that he is going to devour. after he does everything i command him to do i will allow him to play with his cuckold sissy dick and eat his own cum for step-mommy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5098kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 719.4 MB