Collection BDSM - Bondage, Humiliation

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Black Thong Bodysuit
b63f775eff8e7e33004f9f29aa8c9bcb.jpg

Mina wears a black thong turtle neck bodysuit, she is harness gagged, and a crotch rope is tied off to the D-Ring on her gag pulling her head back. Her hands are bound behind her and secured to the crotch rope. Every movement be it from her head, or her hands will result in the rope between her legs biting deeper. A very simple and effective tie! The Doxy vibrator also makes an appearance to do its thing

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Black Thong Bodysuit

Xdominant Full Pack until March 2024 part 6
fa7ea869448915eba3e5a3d456ac4b10.jpg

He plays with her ass and pussy and lets her suck his hard cock and then fucks her good and hard as she hangs from the ceiling. At the end he uses a vibraor on her clit as a machine fucks her ass and he cums in her mouth.

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 19.2 GB in 14 files.

Download Xdominant Full Pack until March 2024 part 6

21sextreme - Teachers pet is Reprimanded
7ad71adf13264da09b52f2d5fc40fc95.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Sabrina Sweet, Blanka
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, foot, femdom, fetish, babes, brunette
Video language: English

Mistress Sabrina Sweet has always hated the hard studying little bitch, Blanka. Now that she´s finally alone with her, she´s about to get really mean. And when Sabrina Sweet gets mean, you can be sure that there will be a lot of discipline. Poor little Blanka is reprimanded until she can´t take any more!

Duration: 51:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps

File size: 787.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Teachers pet is Reprimanded

Cindy Dollar - Triple Pumped
c9eb3ad71dd4a90356dc48b5f7937d91.jpg

Cast: Cindy Dollar
Genres: bondage, ball gag, breast pump

Cindy Dollar is one of our easiest HuCows. She still needs bondage, but we can basically do anything to her. She is often used to test new machines and positions. Like today, when we wanted to find out if the vacuum power for triple pumping can be even higher than we ever tried. It would be very hard to get through a session like this, but if anyone can do it, it's Cindy! It's great to see clit pumping work so well, her clit becomes swollen right away and it pops out of hiding. The strong vacuum means that her nipples are tripled in size right from the start, and they will go up to four times by the end of the session, almost filling the cups! Of course, once the pumping stops, everything seems to go back to normal and many people have asked what the purpose is of this training. The answer is in stretching! Skin stretching is the most important step in growth! Nipples need to be pulled as often as possible, by clamps or vacuum power!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14787kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 897.9 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - Triple Pumped

Aubrey hogtied!
b9aeea894c1220c80e6e154a65be1e26.jpg

One of the most popular models on our website: the sexy cute Aubrey! What a girl! She is a bit strange, because she loves and hates bondage at the same time. She keeps writing us, and then she regrets it. The challenge is appealing to her, but when she finds out she can't escape, she starts to hate her situation. It's so funny to see! Watch this awesome Aubrey struggle now! She is getting very good at escaping!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps

File size: 235.0 MB

Download Aubrey hogtied!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

The Eager Electroslut: Bound, shocked and fisted!
cd9a40c3ba91be33d3ef3179c1d8b5f2.jpg

Cast: Rizzo Ford ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: Straight ,Femdom ,Suspension ,Electric Dildo ,mixed ,switch ,Fisting ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Plug ,Bondage

After waiting for months, eage electroslut Rizzo Ford finally gets the opportunity to submit to electro queen Daisy Ducati! Enjoy Rizzo's screams of pleasure and pain as she endures suspension bondage, e-stim sticky pads, electrified dildos, the violet wand, an electric fisting, pussy licking and intense lesbian orgasms!!!

Duration: 1:04:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download The Eager Electroslut: Bound, shocked and fisted!

Black Velvet and PVC Panties
18aac3c82ca7ee8d7360d398dc959e22.jpg

Mina is wearing a black velvet top, waist cincher, shiny pvc panties and knee high socks. She is gagged and zipped into a white armbinder. This one is all about butt candy, I really like this one.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

Download Black Velvet and PVC Panties

Black Negligee
5691f1106c4a11cb2b291ea95c341fa1.jpg

I come home to find that the kitchen is sparkling clean! Hmmmm...This doesn't happen very often. Well, I find out why when I get ready to go to bed. After putting on black garter belt, pattern stockings, satin panties, baby doll nightie and black gloves, Johnny informs me that he has a surprise for me in the kitchen. When I get downstairs, he helps me up on the granite island, and proceeds to tie me up in a strict hogtie with red rope. Then, he puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. Finally, Johnny enjoys seeing me tied up, struggling, and drooling all over the clean countertop. I guess it will be my turn to clean if he ever unties me.

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

Download Black Negligee

The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 4
146a6f756f4638cda441f551a0c2412d.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

We've got some of the most intense devices imaginable for making women break. We've done water torture, the wooden horse, and brutal rope bondage. But for some reason they never see the Q-Tips coming. Abigail Dupree probably should have. She probably should have known that we would take something seemingly innocuous and turn it into something terrible. It just takes a little bit of our special concoction to bring tears to her eyes. We shove it up her nose and she is sobbing.

The fire sauce isn't just for her face. The way it feels on her pussy she would think that it was just an open flame. Of course, Abigail is a pure pain slut, so it isn't long before she learns to enjoy herself. We learn to enjoy it, too, the way she moves on the floor. There's never a dull moment in an intense live feed like this.

Duration: 1:11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 4

21sextreme - She is Owned
35d19463cc6d8d0691ae1ba759d0ae21.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Chicky Clarissa
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, hairy, short hair, blonde, one on one

Clarissa has became a property of Frank, and he is not a gracious owner. The Master loves to play rough games and the poor girl soon realizes how painful it can be, when someone is owned. She begs for mercy while her tits are slapped red and sore, her pussy is aching, her bum is aching, but she gets none. Not until Frank had his fun with her.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - She is Owned

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

RealTimeBondage Endza
0a044f30d88db083ee8d977f506e3164.jpg

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Endza probably wasn't expecting to ride the horse today. It's one of the most unkind, punishing experiences there is. Her entire weight is focused on her pussy, as a piece of wood wedges its way in, trying to split her in two.

Duration: 42:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Endza

Anal Fisting and Monster Strap-on Domination for Phoenix Marie!
7c3d9212391e551fa83619beab509a4e.jpg

Cast: Mark Davis ,Bobbi Starr ,Phoenix Marie
Genres: Anal Fisting ,top ,Dominatrix ,Female Slave ,Hair Pulling ,Domination ,Speculum ,Spanking ,Straight ,unshaved ,Tattoo ,Dildo ,Prolapse ,Pet Play ,Anal ,Anal Stretching

Phoenix Marie gets her asshole stretched to the limit with wrist deep anal fisting and a gigantic strap-on cock up her ass! She confesses that Bobbi Starr has pushed her harder than anyone else in the extreme anal department. Then Mark Davis joins in and fucks her gaping asshole! A truly epic anal update including, anal cream pie, speculum, spanking, gaping, big toys, ass licking and dominating sex!

Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Anal Fisting and Monster Strap-on Domination for Phoenix Marie!

Wasteland - Kat on a Cage
f56eaafa21a9c8b936a6380f9b193d9e.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Shibari
Genres: Bondage, breast play, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, squirting

After securing submissive Kat to a dog cage in a partial Shibari Suspension, Master Shadrack properly decorates her breasts, nipples, ass and labia with an array of clothes pins and then proceeds to give her a good hard cropping. The most painful part of this is that he uses the crop to snap off the clothes pins which elicits the desired reaction. As a reward, after warming up her clit with a UV electro device, he bears down on her with a vibrator to give her multiple extended orgasms.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3445kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 327.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Kat on a Cage

Warp Speed Part 3
bec6cf52f964548b00c25ca320dc5728.jpg

Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, Violet Monroe

We are going full speed ahead into the grand finale of Elizabeth Thorn's live feed. Electricity is the order of the day, more than she can handle, coursing through her tits. We just want to have a nice, civil conversation with her. Of course when we don't like what she has to contribute we put the voltage to her nipples so she can do the next best thing, scream out in pain.

Rain DeGrey has a few ideas about what she can do with Elizabeth, too. She straps on and bends her over and starts pounding her pussy relentlessly. Elizabeth has uncontrollable orgasms tearing through her body but Rain has no intention of stopping until she has completely worn this hot piece of ass out. Elizabeth is limp in her bondage, slumped over and still being fucked senseless. She bucked against the ride at first but Rain fucks the spirit from her and leaves her just a drooling, cum drunk mess.

Duration: 45:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Warp Speed Part 3

Black Satin Dress Part III
10fa6915d95480e98b3f7dbea68ce6ca.jpg

I was tied with my ankles apart. Even though they just hung, useless at my side and were going numb, there was a bit of pain in my ankles where the handcuffs bit into my skin. I pulled forward to relieve the pressure from my ankles but my hands were bound behind me. This only made me mphhhh into my gag more. Even though the gag was over my mouth, it was pretty secure in its place. At least it matched?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 106.6 MB

Download Black Satin Dress Part III

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Asha - new to bondage
d16c7f02eb3489e22efb96562efcd6e0.jpg

Well, it's always a pleasure to introduce girls to bondage! Especially young hot girls like Asha! She looks so good in tight rope and a ballgag! She can struggle all she wants, but she is not getting out of this one! Lovely!

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10094kbps

File size: 460.2 MB

Download Asha - new to bondage

Magic Nice Mega Hot Collection Of Bondage Auditions. Part 1.
4b260636d78e710ae1cd39a4e97dacec.jpg

Release Year: 2024

He trainees are doing their best to win the first place spot for the chance at having a one on one training session. This time they are letting it all out, with non stop cock sucking, fucking, and intense orgasms.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 40 files.

Download Magic Nice Mega Hot Collection Of Bondage Auditions. Part 1.

Angel Allwood All About the Booby
0ddd5e56ce55937af8790513726fbccd.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the blood flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Angel Allwood All About the Booby

Lady Perse And Divine Eve
c35fe14bbc68b9f070aad81a96525ba9.jpg

Cast: Divine Eve, Lady Perse
Genres: LezDom, Anal, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, Butt Plug, BDSM, Lesbian, Facesitting, Spitting, Spankin

Divine Eve is lost in a house of sex. She frantically goes from room to room only to find them occupied by others, fucking. Lady Perse waits in an empty room, sitting on her throne when Eve barges in. Lady takes full advantage and makes Eve her very own her plaything. She explains the rules then shoves a huge dildo in Eve's mouth. Lady bends her over and spanks her bare ass. She stands Eve up and squeezes her big tits, hard. Lady puts Eve face down with her ass up in her lap, and fingers her asshole. After that, Lady gets a shiny chrome butt-plug and pops it in and out of Eve's asshole. Eve gets folded in half in a "jackhammer" position and Lady goes to work, fucking Eve's tight asshole with her huge strap-on cock. Lady sits on Eve's face and cums while she smothers her with her ass.

Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

Download Lady Perse And Divine Eve

The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3
5eb60fce2effffc8a4868f1f73799050.jpg

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Bad Dolly gets shocked
752699f3a6016b5898bff94d9ece6150.jpg

This cute girl from the UK volunteered to test our shock collar. Well. at first. Once it was locked on and she had a few shocks, she wanted it off, but we kept shocking her all the way up to level 12. She hates us now.

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14552kbps

File size: 467.1 MB

Download Bad Dolly gets shocked

Lina Roselina - mini HuCow - maximum power
844fc85abffe15b4d542e982795da415.jpg

Cast: Lina Roselina
Genres: bondage, metal collar, milking pump, gag, handcuff

The tiniest HuCow in the herd is Lina Roselina. Small body, small udders. but very promising nipples! The farmer is putting all of his attention on Lina's teats in this session. Preparing her for the hardest pumping ever, he had her wear nipple suckers for a long time. Lina's nipples were very sensitive and enlarged when they finally came off. She obediently oils her own udders while the farmer starts the red cow milker. It is on the highest setting. It almost sucks in Lina's entire udders! Painful but necessary for her development, this session is a hard one, tripling her nipple size with heavy ring marks. Poor tiny Lina!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14764kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Lina Roselina - mini HuCow - maximum power

Sibling Rivalry
ac88926c04852768807f994e30dea428.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Growing up, my twin sister and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Sibling Rivalry

Daphne Rosen
5cb0e277cbf908ec29ec4b70ba7a7873.jpg

Cast: Daphne Rosen ,TJ Cummings
Genres: Big Tits ,Submission ,Anal ,Straight ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Role Play ,Vaginal Penetration ,brunet ,Bondage

Daphne Rosen's a hot MILF with huge 34-G tits. She was a little uneasy about not being in control but once Daphne's helplessly bound and punished, she becomes very obedient. She experiences getting fuck in tight bondage for the first time and learns to find pleasure in her submission.

Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Daphne Rosen

Anal Extortion
2d8e1550d53d2149fe1b4a3c26e691dd.jpg

Cast: Charles Dera ,Kimber Woods
Genres: Humiliation ,Straight ,Crop ,Lingerie ,toned ,Pain ,drool ,Tattoo ,Blowjob ,top ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette

Big ass brunette Kimber Woods is in some trouble with the Feds over a botched business deal and may face prison if she doesn't get out of it. When she calls handsome hunky lawyer Charles Dera for help she's gets a whole lot more than she bargained for.Kimber is lounging on the penthouse rooftop of her apartment in a tiny pink bikini and high heels. Her long fingernails and diamond choker are dazzling in the sunlight. She goes into the house wiggling her curvy ass and makes the phone call that will change her life forever.Charles shows up at Kimber's house to discuss her situation but he immediately dominates and tells her they are going to do it his way or no way. You see Charles enjoys the finer things in life and is driven by passion not money. First things first, show me your tits. Kimber is appalled but now there is no way out of this hot mess. She takes her dress off to reveal matching pink lingerie. Her small natural tits and firm young body are on display for Charles to take what he wants. She keeps complaining so he ties her arms together with his leather belt and shoves his cock down her throat to shut her up. After a deep and relentless throat fuck he ties her up doggie style for some discipline. Pain and pleasure go hand in hand, can't know one without the other. For the corporeal punishment Kimber is wearing thigh high nylons and black patent leather heels, the ball gag in her mouth is making her drool while Charles lashes her with the flogger and the crop. Along with the corporeal punishment he fucks her ass and vibes her pussy with the magic wand until she is moaning with delight. Ass to mouth, Kimber cleans her cum off Charles cock and gets it ready for her shaved pussy. She screams to please let her go! but can't stop moaning from the vaginal penetration.Charles flips her on her back with wrists tied to ankles so she is wide open and ready for action. He goes to town on that ass and pussy, choking her and fucking all her slutty holes deep and hard until he shoots his huge load all over her.

Duration: 1:00:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Anal Extortion

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Birdy Dee - Pink ropes and ballgag
2caae071e63657dfcabb667ae318043d.jpg

Scottish fetish model Birdy Dee, all tied up in pink! A pink ballgag makes sure she does not complain about it.

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 167.1 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Pink ropes and ballgag

Wizard Of Ass Mega Cool Beautifull Unreal Hot New Collection. Part 2.
b63b4d46fbef03ce1f3dbf4918dd8494.jpg

But she coyly admits that she likes to be at her Master's mercy, and be told to do things. She steals most of the it. Once discovered she is appropriately punished for her wrong doings!

Total size: 3.3 GB in 7 files.

Download Wizard Of Ass Mega Cool Beautifull Unreal Hot New Collection. Part 2.

Barbara - tied up in the basement
fb97594e05a9fc8eaea5f087b8a5cc21.jpg

Big boobed Barbara loves a challenge, but when she can't escape she will make a big scene. Too bad for her she couldn't get out of this bondage, she was tied to a very heavy rack in the basement with her limbs tied in four directions. A ballgag was deep inside her mouth, and Barbara struggled wildly to get free. After a while, you can see she realizes she won't be able to escape, and panic sets in. Sobbing and moaning, Barbara tired herself out. It's really amazing to watch her transformation.

Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 571.3 MB

Download Barbara - tied up in the basement

Self-Inflicted Part 3
51dad54f4d8984b7bbac7e9b0e4d1649.jpg

Blazing hot redhead Kel Bowie has been fucking herself up for our viewing pleasure for a while, but we can't let her have all of the fun. We need to get in on this act if we are going to truly enjoy ourselves, and besides, we know that she can take more punishment than she is willing to show us without some additional encouragement.
It's lunch time for our pet, and we have some pretty heinous options for her to satisfy her hunger with. There is nothing appetizing about what we put down in the dog bowls in front of her, and like any animal she's going to have to just put her face in and eat it up, making a huge mess in the process. We always knew Kel was a dirty girl. This just confirmed it.

Duration: 41:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Self-Inflicted Part 3

Tickle Whipped
12133fd70225ddf4fd8d5fa7d484debb.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Bent Over Tie, Bruises, Caning, Crying, Cut Clothing, Drool, Flogging, Foot Caning, Hair Pulling, Hair Tie, Hitachi, Hood, Legs Spread, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Pu

The Sybian is probably one of the most terrifying devices that we own here at Insex On Demand. The ironic thing about this, of course, is that the Sybian is a vibrator, a device made to give pleasure. This machine, however, is so powerful and so overwhelming that some of our models would rather be whipped or electrified than be subjected to it. This is why, typically, we use it only as a last resort, building up to it over time with our models, but not this time.

At the start of Zoey Laine's time with us, she is already sat down right on top of the Sybian, her head covered by a black leather hood. Her arms are tied behind her, her wrists bound together with rope and secured to a wooden post sticking out of the floor. She is wearing a tiny pink dress with a ruffly skirt, but that doesn't last long, since Matt Williams has to cut it away so that he can abuse her tits and her stomach with the end of his whip. He delivers lash after lash, but it's when she's just sitting on the sybian, the hood having been removed, that Zoey starts crying.

Matt Williams takes some pity on the poor girl and finally takes her off the Sybian and ties her down to the floor. He uses a flogger on her ass and on her pussy, and that gets some reaction out of her, but it isn't enough. He switches back to the whip, remembering some of the noises Zoey made when he used it on her before, but it just isn't the same. He misses the sheer torment of watching her sit on the enormous vibrator, so he takes out a hitachi and tries that out. Sure enough, there is that look of agony he craved, and suddenly all is right with the world.

Duration: 33:45
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2712kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

Download Tickle Whipped

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Can't Stop Rain DeGrey
9479415123a1b874550b944a1052921a.jpg

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The first tie is the easiest. A ladder behind her back provides the frame work, a wooden paddle across her tied off tits provides the pain. She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming, but that just encourages me to hit her harder.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

Download Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

21sextreme - Roped and Groped
e11d483e0a04297cf401b90d07acc971.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Jesika Gold
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, interracial, babes, black hair, one on one

Kid Jamaica doesn´t give too much chance for the poor girl, Jesika Gold to protest against her miserable fate. He ties the girl out, hooking ropes around her thighs, wrists and ankles, then he fucks the girl in the mouth, ass and pussy, breaking the banging session only to dish out some more punishment. Jesika cannot do anything else but moan as she hands, roped and groped all over.

Duration: 37:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 794.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Roped and Groped

RealTimeBondage - Tia Ling - Turd Says Part Two
6c32ff4e974cb80d0b0207f360862afa.jpg

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download RealTimeBondage - Tia Ling - Turd Says Part Two

Turning Violet Part 3 Violet Monroe, Freya French
bada68ae48aa5c1bb0cfd4a423146627.jpg

Cast: Violet Monroe, Freya French

Poor Violet Monroe has no clue when the end is coming but she is ready for this live feed to be over. She has been punished and humiliated for hours and she knows she can't take much more. She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.

She thinks that when we strap her down and mount a Sybian between her legs that it is the beginning of the end. She figures that a few intense orgasms will make for a hot finale, and there is nothing better at extracting ecstasy from a tired pussy than the strongest vibrator the world has ever known. She's wrong, though. This isn't the end.

She makes the same mistake when we hook the electrodes up to her. An interrogation? Electrical shocks? This has to be the end, she thinks. But again, she is missing the point. The feed doesn't end because we have run out of ideas. We are never done coming up with new ways to make a girl suffer. This is only going to end when she is completely broken. That's why we have so much fun with these.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Turning Violet Part 3 Violet Monroe, Freya French

Ballet Sub Ella - arched
dd956aec079f510e18a556b3fd7e4f70.jpg

Wow, a ballerina bondage sub? Ella is the ultimate dream rope bunny! She is hyper flexible, with decades of ballet training, and she wants to get tied up! We tie her in a box tie with flashy pink ropes, and then we place her on a box. With her feet against the wall, we pull her torso up, arching her back. Ella was super stuck in this position! Not easy to do for most people, but for Ella it's quite easy! She really can handle any pose we want to try out, we can't wait to have her back for more!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - arched

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Kenzie Reeves - Bondage Sex Jar
b8c82b3d619cc503314647848334dea3.jpg

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy

She wears the cutest teen outfit he's ever seen, including white stockings with lovely red bows, and when her soft lips surround his cock to give a blowjob he's instantly hard. His cock throbs for the slender beauty and he will soon deposit a thick creampie inside her, letting it leak out while she plays with the cum.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Kenzie Reeves - Bondage Sex Jar

Emma Haize in the Electric Dangling Dance
df6234e9b08f17a3c3cfadc49d0d8164.jpg

Cast: Emma Haize ,Isis Love ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Cop ,Fingering ,shaved ,mixed ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,bottom ,natural boobs ,Humiliation

This is part 1 of 4 from the April live show.
Emma Haize attempts her escape out of the Straps Challenge to receive a reward of pleasure or be punished with heavy floggings for every article she can't remove.
Little Emma is strung up, dangling by her fragile wrists with only two electrical blocks to relieve herself. However, those blocks happen to have copper plates that can be electrified any time that I choose. Watch as Emma's performance deteriorates as fatigue sets in. She mentally degrades the more she cannot trust which block is safe to land on, if any at all.

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 889.6 MB

Download Emma Haize in the Electric Dangling Dance

Milf-tastic Ava Devine, sybian orgasmed out of her mind while brutally throat sex
17902f2ccf97cd15285a2058f2910eed.jpg

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Ava Devine, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

That is all it takes. Ava is quickly reduced to a drooling, cumming, moaning, glassy-eyed mess. It seems that this sex addict just finally might be getting her fill.

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6804kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Milf-tastic Ava Devine, sybian orgasmed out of her mind while brutally throat sex

Bad Dolly versus annoying nipple clamps
4c47a889005090b6b312a43491590b79.jpg

Cute Bad Dolly is back and we had her in an armbinder before she knew it! She is so cute! The big collar, waist belt, and latex armbinder are perfect for her. We frogtied her so she couldn't get up and run away, and then we gagged her. As a final touch we added some pinchy nipple clamps with little bells. Somehow, this annoyed Dolly very much (we are not sure if it was the pinching or the jingling) and she tried everything she could to get those clamps off! This caused them to move around (and pinch more) making lots of jingling noise. Dolly was not amused!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14588kbps

File size: 439.1 MB

Download Bad Dolly versus annoying nipple clamps

Excelent Mega Vip Magnificent Collection Of Amber Spank. Part 1.
710429584c6ce786fbf1f4c10d40957e.jpg

Slave is in for quite a workout in this clip. Her client wants her to give him hundreds of spanks. Slave abigail loves a thorough spanking, but boy does her entire body feel this the next day. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away.

Total size: 3.7 GB in 7 files.

Download Excelent Mega Vip Magnificent Collection Of Amber Spank. Part 1.

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

21sextreme - His personal Doormat
18462341e102b455f1f4eea3e0a5d41a.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Christine Wild
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, redhead, one on one

Today the skinny redhead, Christine Wild will lose all of her dignity in Master David´s basement. The man has no respect for the girl and her tender parts, using her as his personal doormat, pushing her down on the floor, fucking her throat, beating and slapping her up, and even spits on the girl, letting the saliva roll over the burning skin before he fucks her.

Duration: 37:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - His personal Doormat

Jj Plush Perfect Hot Unreal Excellent Gold Magic Collection. Part 5.
122f6db35b5ea47900110c9cba0db1cd.jpg

Jj frees her wrists, but Ace is right there. He completely tapes her forearms so this doesn't happen again. Whoever taped her wrists will be dealt with later. After a while Ace decides to remove the gag and ask again. Once again he doesn't hear what he wants to hear. Jj's mouth is stuffed with a huge black stress ball. A wide rubber strap is wrapped around her mouth and tied tight. Gray electrical tape is added making the gag even tighter. He continues wrapping the tape around her forehead and even under her chin. While Jj sits enduring the gag, Ace continues taping Jj at the waist and chest to the chair.

Total size: 6.3 GB in 21 files.

Download Jj Plush Perfect Hot Unreal Excellent Gold Magic Collection. Part 5.

Vendetta in the Wall!!! Maitresse Madeline's
c6e70362240188d3ac585364fd165a5b.jpg

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Vendetta
Genres: Facesitting ,LezDom ,Stocks ,Whipping ,Flogging ,Tattoo ,Acrylic Plug ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Clover Clamps ,Rope Bondage ,Straight ,Humiliation

This classic shoot is just to good to stay buried! Before Maitresse Madeline became a director at Kink she walked into the Armory for the first time and was paired with one of Kink's toughest and hottest subs, Vendetta! Vendetta's a kink employee who spices up her day by stepping out of the Armory offices and into the dungeons to be dominated and fucked. Vendetta receives a caning too extreme to show on our preview page! She's restrained in "The Wall" until she's dripping sweat from her perfect skin. There is great punishment and strap-on action and both girls have strong orgasms! For those who have seen this before it's even better the second time around and for those who haven't your in for a real treat! Don't miss this classic archive!

Duration: 1:13:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Vendetta in the Wall!!! Maitresse Madeline's

Sweet Nice Hot Full Super Vip Unreal Collection Devonshire P. Part 5.
dd82ff3c06928e494913563a1178c381.jpg

Then bares her big tits, nipples fastens iron pegs on the chain pulls the chain.

Total size: 12.4 GB in 20 files.

Download Sweet Nice Hot Full Super Vip Unreal Collection Devonshire P. Part 5.

Casey Cumming
77545c9e2080dea549335cdcf22d8124.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Casey Cumming

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

RealTimeBondage - Hazel Hypnotic - Cuntwalk
484478824b4c16ba3916766438112124.jpg

A little pleasure, a lot of pain, Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.
It only takes a few seconds before the members comment on her naughty librarian look. She is prim and proper while PD makes her walk in some extremely high heels. Even as they begin to disrobe her and show off some of the sexy secrets beneath her clothes she keeps expertly strutting her stuff.
The challenge continues to get more intense, though. She may be able to keep her balance when she has complete freedom of motion, but how about when her hands are tied in a prayer position behind her back? Or when nipple clamps punish her for imperfect posture? We'll see how well she does under the more "stressful" conditions.

Duration: 42:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15832kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download RealTimeBondage - Hazel Hypnotic - Cuntwalk

Bad Dolly - tight elbow bondage!
eed8d5058bdb597905f0b54c9cd97b89.jpg

Bad Dolly is extremely talented. Her flexibility is quite amazing, and she has good tieable boobs too! The mint green boat rope is a little harsh and thin to use, but it allows for better breast bondage and tighter elbow cinching. Doesn't Dolly look extremely cute and helpless, tied with her elbows all the way together? She can't do much at all, and when we gag her, she's reduced to moaning and a tiny bit of struggling. But the best thing was: after this shoot she immediately asked when she could come back! We love Bad Dolly!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14579kbps

File size: 440.6 MB

Download Bad Dolly - tight elbow bondage!

Aubrey - the chastity belt
421df9e8425fc713a95384c17d5f7514.jpg

Sure you can come tie me up again, said Aubrey, 'but I am locked in this chastity belt because of my home deal for ChastityBabes, is that a problem?'. Of course not! We would gladly come to your home to tie you up and have you walk around in ropes! Aubrey is stunning, anytime we can put ropes on her, we will! She is also available for custom shoots, if you want to really challenge her!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14541kbps

File size: 424.9 MB

Download Aubrey - the chastity belt

New Beautifull Vip Gold Sweet Collection Tightn Bound. Part 7.
cdbaa89b84ea398ce3cdd7972cb0bedc.jpg

He has her back at his house and he planning on having fun with her. She is trying everything she know to bargain with him to let her go but he not interested. He has her bound at the neck by a metal restraint, bound at her thighs by ropes and has her hands bound behind her back on top of a bench she on her knees.

Total size: 8.1 GB in 27 files.

Download New Beautifull Vip Gold Sweet Collection Tightn Bound. Part 7.

Erotic Competitive Wrestling with Brutal Holds and Scissors
75b574586dce719e346311f27343c0b8.jpg

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Anal ,bottom ,sex fight ,Champion ,Tattoo ,LezDom ,mixed ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,white

Daisy Ducati and Savanna Fox have met in Champion vs Champion match a few years back. See that Match Here That match was a closely contested battle and today is even better. This is back and forth action with erotic holds, painful submission attempts and a humiliating ending for one of these rookie cup champions. Hard Strap on Fucking for the loser. Rough Anal, Hand Gags, Face sitting, Brutal humiliation all because this is a Winner Take All sex fight

Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Erotic Competitive Wrestling with Brutal Holds and Scissors

Fileboom Premium Account