Femdom and Strapon Cock Tickled And made To Cum

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

58e2ec1750a218f387610abe9471feb8.jpg

Video language: English

A request I had from a very special member. He wanted to see Slave Lee bound and helpless. His cock tickled and abused till he came. So I plastic wrapped him to a large board with only his junk exposed for me to torment. I added zip ties to really secure him. With a large ball gag and his head plastic wrapped to the board he wasn't going anywhere for a while. I tickled the head of his cock and his balls for a while and switched back and forth from long hard strokes to very easy strokes. He was about to loose his mind and thats when i turned to the Hitachi. The vibration on his cock with the added tickle torture to the cock head was to much for him. The only thing was I was in control and made him take every bit of it. He was so scared to cum knowing what was next.
A request I had from a very special member. He wanted to see Slave Lee bound and helpless. His cock tickled and abused till he came. So I plastic wrapped him to a large board with only his junk exposed for me to torment. I added zip ties to really secure him. With a large ball gag and his head plastic wrapped to the board he wasn't going anywhere for a while. I tickled the head of his cock and his balls for a while and switched back and forth from long hard strokes to very easy strokes. He was about to loose his mind and thats when i turned to the Hitachi. The vibration on his cock with the added tickle torture to the cock head was to much for him. The only thing was I was in control and made him take every bit of it. He was so scared to cum knowing what was next

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:19
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 122.4 MB