BDSM Christina- Serene: Out for Good Behavior

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

d16bf38a28b04bf17855d0736093d54c.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Christina should have done a better job defending Ivan. He never should have been sent away for all that time. That stupid bitch deserves to be paid back! I call Christina, Ivan’s awful lawyer, up to the room to ask her to help me go over some evidence for a current case. She arrives and as she walks by me, Ivan steps out from the bathroom and wraps his massive arms around her, one hand covering her mouth to keep her from screaming while the other guides her body down to the bed. I tell Ivan to hold her tight while I grab some rope and start binding her wrists behind her back. I try to explain to her that he didn’t do it, but she just starts yakking her mouth. Ivan covers her mouth once again while she yells at him to be let go and that he’s crazy. I ask Ivan to let me be the one to shut this bitch up. I mean after all, she did cost him part of his life. He grabs her throat to hold her still while I stuff her mouth full of a pair of panties and place big strips of duct tape across her pretty little face. I make a big X with the tape and then add a few more straight across just for fun. Ivan flips Christina back on her stomach and holds her ankles together while I coil rope around them, locking them together. I tell her that I know she didn’t even try to defend him, that she made up her mind that he was guilty and didn’t even try. Ivan sits her up and I tie her legs together just below her knees. One more flip and she is lying back on her stomach. I use one last piece of rope to tie her ankles off to her wrists, placing her in a neat little hogtie for a while. I roll her over and unbutton her tight little top. Her breasts pressing so tight against the fabric, just begging to be let out. I unbuckle the dress and pull down her bra, taking each breast in my hand. I give her a nice little lecture about how many men she’s put away in jail and about how many of them jerk off to pictures of her every night. I run my hands over her body, teasing her while she squirms around on the bed. I roll her over and leave to check on Ivan. Christina struggles on the bed, pulling at the ropes. I tell Ivan that I think she’s had enough, that we scared her so it’s time to let her go. Ivan’s changed his mind though and thinks she deserves more for what she did. I get up to leave wanting no matter of anything else and he jerks me back to the bed by my hair. I try to squirm away and tell him to let me go, after all I’ve done for him and he doesn’t trust me! He pins me down on the bed and binds my wrists tightly together. I tell Ivan that I don’t care what he does to her to just let me go. He just picks up more rope, spins me over and starts binding my legs together. He tells me about his plan to have a few of his old buddies come over and take turns with the little bitch, and tells me that now they have two girls to play with. I try to inform him that that is just not okay. Ivan spins me back over , crosses my ankles and binds them tight together. He takes the rope around my ankles, loops it through the wrist rope, and then knots it behind my ankles. He stuffs my mouth with another pair of panties and adds wide silver strips across my face as well. He rolls us nice and close, side by side, and leaves alone while he goes to make a few phone calls to some old friends. Starring Christina Carter & Serene Isley.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 211.1 MB