CFNM 100% Real Woman 100% Real Situations

kroshka83

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Girls Rule! Boys Drool!

Sexy HOT MILF Aunt Julia is lounging on her Princess Bed displaying her fabulous legs and sexy stiletto pumps. "Watch how I make this boy DROOL!, he is going to DROOL Big Time!" she tells you. Aunt Julia works his cock in her petite hand and gets him nice and HARD and TURNED ON!! She continues working his shaft with ever increasing strokes until she is surprised by a BLAST of never ending cum shots, "Are you ever going to STOP!" she gasps, "NOW That is A LOT OF CUM!!".

File name: wmc0079_hi.wmv
File size: 62.67 Mb
Duration: 4 min 21 sec
Video: WMV3, 856x480 (1.783:1), 30.000 fps, 1 900 /
Audio: WMA2, 44100 Hz, CBR 160 /

http://smplace.com/download?/e6qnoiddlnc1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kroshka83

Orabella's Cock Control

Miss Orabella is giving a demonstration in.....Cock Control!!! This young boy is made to lie across Her desk, and accept Her Domination & Control of his cock. Orabella tells him, of course....that he must remain quiet.......and that She will decide if/when he may be allowed to ejaculate. Orabella Jerks his cock....and the excited boy starts to breathe hard and announce that he is going to cum!!! Orabella rips Her hand away quickly....and orders him NOT to cum. The frustrated....but obedient boy is in Pain!!! "Do you like having your cock controlled by a Girl?" She asks him. Orabella makes him beg for the Jerking to continue....."Say PLEASE....for me to resume Jerking" She says. Orabella begins to Beat his cock furiously....telling him that he must ask for permission to cum. The boy starts to shake...and begs for permission....but Orabella keeps Jerking...but tells him "NO!!!" The boy is in trouble now....She won't stop Jerking....but She won't give permission to cum!!!! He must hold it in!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!! FINALLY Orabella grants permission for ejaculation...and then as he is in the middle of cumming....She yells at him..."Stop Cumming!!!" VERY VERY funny!!!

File name: wmc0085_orabellascockcontrol_hi.wmv
File size: 63.94 Mb
Duration: 4 min 18 sec

http://smplace.com/download?/k47zxzrqeck1

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

kroshka83

Beaten-Off

Miss Farrah is going to punish a boy....for his quotas being down. Miss Farrah instructs him to take off his clothes, and lie down on the "Punishment Mat"......"I'm going to Beat you Off" Farrah tells him, and She squats down....and abuses his cock with Painful hand over hand Strokes....Squeezing his cock to hurt him. Despite Her rough treatment of his cock...the boy seems to be getting hard!!!!! So.....Miss Farrah orders him to ejaculate immediately....which he does....right at Her command!!!! Farrah Pulls a big, Painful load out of him. "I'm done with you". Ouch.

File name: wmc0075_hi.wmv
File size: 34.64 Mb
Duration: 3 min 12 sec
Video: WMV3, 856x480 (1.783:1), 30.000 fps, 1 372 /
Audio: WMA2, 44100 Hz, CBR 128 /

http://smplace.com/download?/uvq2wrldmyl1

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Adjusting His Attitude

Susan Orabella is a new Girl at the J.E.R.K. Corporation....but She knows Her stuff!!!! When Susan gets up to get a drink of water, a lowly male employee asks Susan if She will get him one too. Susan gets angry with him...."First of all....you will address me as Miss Orabella...and secondly...Girls DO NOT get drinks for boys!!!". To teach him a lesson...Susan orders him to lie on the floor at Her Feet...while She makes a phone call. While talking on the phone, Susan Rubs Her Feet all over his face...."Don't My Feet stink?...I've been working all day" She asks him. When She is off the phone, Susan instructs him to pull his pants down...."I'm going to administer a Humiliating Milking" She says, as She Masturbates him, while still Rubbing Her stinky nyloned Feet in his face. When he obediently ejaculates for Her, Susan orders him to get Her a drink of water.....Order has now been restored, and everything is back to normal.

File name: wmc0076_hi.wmv
File size: 63.63 Mb
Duration: 5 min 55 sec
Video: WMV3, 856x480 (1.783:1), 30.000 fps, 1 372 /

http://smplace.com/download?/nwb7dc83cwc9

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Jerked-Off in 16 Seconds

Meet Marsha!!! Marsha is going to tell you how She LOVES to Jerk-Off boys.....Marsha is going to tell you how She likes to make them cum fast!!!......Marsha is going to tell you that She is so HOT, that boys ALWAYS cum fast for Her. Then......Marsha turns to the boy and tells him "I'm gonna Beat you Off Fast!!!!....and you better cum fast for me, or I'll twist your nuts off!!!". What follows is hard to believe!!! Marsha looks at Her watch and says..."On your mark...get set....JERK!!!".....and She Pounds the cum out of this guy in 16 SECONDS!!!!! "A new record!!! Marsha declares with a big smile. WARNING : This may be the HOTTEST thing ever recorded on videotape!!!!!

File name: wmc0080_hi.wmv
File size: 39.89 Mb
Duration: 2 min 43 sec

http://smplace.com/download?/l8ax62uno108

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Cougar In HEAT

Sexy MILF Mrs. Wellington has a bad case of Jerk Fever......She's really burning up.....so Horny to Jerk, She can't stand it!!! She is on the phone with Her husband begging him to come home quick, so She can Jerk him Off....but he claims to be "working late". Mrs. Wellington calls him a Fucking Bastard, and hangs up on him. Out Her window....Mrs. Wellington sees a young boy....She calls him in. After finding out that he has recently turned 18!!!!......Mrs. Wellington asks the young boy if he likes older Women.....AND....She asks if he can do Her a favour, and let Her Jerk him Off, before She "Gets Delirious"!! The young boy agrees to let the Horny Mrs. Wellington Jerk him...and VERY QUICKLY....before She can finish complimenting the youngster on the size of his cock..."MUCH bigger than My husband's"....the young boy starts to Cum....and Cum...and Cum.....he won't stop Cumming for Mrs. Wellington!! The Horny Cougar cannot believe Her eyes....you won't either!!

File name: wmc0086_cougarinheat_hi.wmv
File size: 79.28 Mb
Duration: 5 min 38 sec
Video: WMV3, 640x480 (1.333:1), 30.000 fps, 1 900 /

http://smplace.com/download?/mf3bzojpffug

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Masturbation Dangle Therapy

Dr. Orabella tells this patient that he is going to be receiving...."Masturbation Therapy". "You are to remain still...you are to remain quiet....until the Masturbation has come to a complete stop" She instructs the boy. As Dr. Orabella administers the Masturbation...She Dangles Her Black Pump CONTINUOUSLY!!! She never stops Dangling as She carries out the sperm removal....resulting in Multiples Blasts of cum Shooting up into the air!!! WARNING : Dangle fans should watch this clip a little at a time.....it may be the Hottest "Dangling & Jerking" clip ever recorded....so be careful!!!

File name: wmc0089_masturbationdangletherapy_hi.wmv
File size: 61.88 Mb
Duration: 4 min 32 sec

http://smplace.com/download?/ai6eh6h004pl

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Spit It Out

Miss Kira doesn't like it when boys don't do what their told to do!! Kira calls a boy into Her office, who had apparently refused to give his cum to one of the Girls. At J.E.R.K. Corp. This kind of behaviour is NOT tolerated. The boy claims he was saving his cum for a date that he has that evening...and Kira Sternly advises him that his job (being Jerked-Off by Girls...for Girls' amusement), MUST come first...and he will find himself on the unemployment line if he refuses again. Having told him that....to Punish him....Miss Kira Jerks him Off all over Her face!!! Kira knows that cumming on Her Beautiful face will Force a MASSIVE Load from the boy....and She was right!!!!! Now the boy is completely empty....totally useless for his date...totally used up by a Jerky Girl!!!! Ha Ha Ha...the Girls Win again!!!

File name: wmc0092_spititout_high.wmv
File size: 61.93 Mb
Duration: 5 min 38 sec
Video: WMV3, 720x480 (1.500:1), 29.970 fps, 1 421 /

http://smplace.com/download?/rz0ihv03tpox

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Fuck My Armpit

Miss Faith knows how to make boys cum.......MANY ways!! Today an employee has been a "good boy"....his quotas are up....his work has been excellent....so.....Miss Faith has a very special treat for him....She is going to allow the boy to Fuck Her Armpit!!! Yes, that's right.....Her Armpit!!! Faith sits down, and allows the boy to pump away at Her Tiny, Sexy Armpit, until he shoots a big stream of Icky boy Goo....all over Faith's Shirt....Her Skirt...Her Arms....and Her Legs!!! Don't miss this "First Of A Kind" scene!!!!!!

File name: wmc0093_fuckmyarmpit_high.wmv
File size: 66.11 Mb
Duration: 6 min 3 sec
Video: WMV3, 720x480 (1.500:1), 29.970 fps, 1 402 /

http://smplace.com/download?/p1q1sbvosfru

Fileboom Premium Account