Brutal Cock Tortures | My Poor Eggs | Ballbusting

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

european deputy became a julie's slave

Studio: Julie-Skyhigh
Cast: Julie Skyhigh
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish
Video language: English

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7056kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

Download european deputy became a julie's slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

VikKing707

Cherie Noir Pack2

Genres: Fetish, Bondage, StrapOn, Boots, Humiliation, Spanking, Fisting, Latex, Cuckold, Domination, Smoking, Corset, Gloves, Flogging, CBT, Orgasm Control, Torture, Trampling, Sissyfication

"Ich freue mich sehr, dass Sie zu meiner offiziellen Website gefunden haben. Mein Künstlername ist CherieNoir. Für mein U-Boot ist auch Lady CherieNoir bekannt. Ich habe viele Aufgaben und vielleicht haben Sie mich irgendwann einmal gesehen Ich arbeite in der Erotikbranche, habe als Camgirl und Amateur angefangen und bin heute als Fetish Model und Domina mit eigener professioneller Filmproduktion bekannt. Ich liebe meine Arbeit und möchte nie etwas anderes machen viel, lerne unglaublich tolle Leute (Sub's, Models, Backrounder) und finde meine Neugier auf unzählige Fetische nicht enden dieses Glück. Fetischismus ist nichts Schlechtes! - Fetischismus ist der erweiterte Horizont und die unendliche Phatasie der Sexualität

Total size: 10.6 GB in 45 files.

Download Cherie Noir Pack2

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

VikKing707

VikKing707

Come And Enjoy

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gitta
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Blonde, Handjob

Mistress Gitta wants her slave to come while she is massaging his cock with her firm hands. She is as excited as he is, her breathing and her soft and tender wordsare giving away her mood. She feels his pulse under her massaging fingers while she waits for him to explode in her hands. She is wearing black, sking tight clothes. Her slave comes suddenly onto her hands and after he is finished she caresses him giving him painfully sensitive sensation.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6618kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 351.4 MB

Download Come And Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Crystal Rush Mistress Crystal's Strap On Slut (2018)

Mistress Crystal is standing in front of her two kneeling slaves. She is now wearing a huge black strap on cock. She tells her new slave that she is pleased by his performance today but he will need to practice stretching out his ass, if he wants to truly please her. She tells him to watch as her trained slut takes her huge cock. Mistress Crystal demands perfection and her slaves will take anything she gives them. First, she brutally fucks her slut from behind. When she gets tired of that position, Mistress Crystal flips her bitch over and fucks him on his back. Finally, she pile drives her huge cock brutally into his ass. After showing the new slave, how a proper slave, gets fucked, Crystal smokes a cigarette and locks both of her slaves into the cage. Mistress Crystal is satisfied and pleased with her new property.

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11674kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 731.7 MB

Download Crystal Rush Mistress Crystal's Strap On Slut (2018)

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Princess Chanel - Most Pathetic Cum Ever

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Edging Games, Foot Fetish, Orgasm Control

This is seriously sad. So Bella tells me that this loser has been locked up in his little cock device thing for like all month. We apparently are supposed to only let these losers cum once a month to keep them super obedient for us. And this idiot is like obsessed with me so it picked ME this month to unlock it and grant it it's "release". But basically all I have to let it gaze up at how hot I am while it "releases itself". I can basically ignore it if I want to, so it's not even that hard. But it really is fucking pathetic that this is like the only "sex life" these losers get. Haha. Bella films it all just to humiliate him some more I think- and to sell the video so we can make $$$ off it, obviously.
I actually think its funny how mean I can be to these losers and they STILL are in love with me! Like I tell idiot about how much I love my hubby and I tell him all about our hot sex life - and how I HATE the slave and think he's repulsive to me - and he is STILL like just stroking away telling me how much he is in love with me! LOL! Gawd I love being hot...you can literally get away with anything.
I even rub my stockinged feet in his face to torrture him some more. I can tell he like wants to cum SOOO bad now!! Haha! But I don't let him. I think it's SO fucking entertaining at this point! So I make him BEG just to have my "permission" to cum on the floor and create a "worship puddle" on the floor at my feet! (Bella taught me that term- and I fucking love it.) And he probably knows Bella will beat the FUCK out of him if he creates that "puddle" before I give him permission! LOL
So while I have this loser all horny and kneeling before me I make this foot-freak agree to some REALLY extreme financial demands in order to grant him his pathetic "release"...and I let him know he is getting locked right back up for even LONGER than a month as soon as he's done! (Watch the clip to see how long I decide! Haha.)

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9205kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Princess Chanel - Most Pathetic Cum Ever

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Mistress Blackdiamoond

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Fetish, Latex, Golden Shower, Anal

I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot of my piss into his slave face!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Mistress Blackdiamoond

Fileboom Premium Account

VikKing707

Cherie Noir Pack1

Genres: Fetish, Bondage, StrapOn, Boots, Humiliation, Spanking, Fisting, Latex, Cuckold, Domination, Smoking, Corset, Gloves, Flogging, CBT, Orgasm Control, Torture, Trampling, Sissyfication

"I am very pleased that you have found your way to my official website. My stage name is CherieNoir. For my sub's also known as Lady CherieNoir. I have many tasks and maybe you have seen me somewhere once. Silk over 6 years now I work in the erotic sector. I started as a camgirl and amateur and today I am known as Fetish Model and Domina with own professional film production. I love my job and never want to do anything else. My job enriched me a lot, I laugh a lot, learn incredibly great people know (Sub's, Models, Backrounder) and find no end to my curiosity of countless fetishes. Few people are lucky enough to say something like that and for that reason I hope my fans to share a little piece of that happiness. Fetishism is nothing bad! - Fetishism is the extended horizon and the infinite Phatasie to sexuality

Total size: 8.6 GB in 45 files.

Download Cherie Noir Pack1

Fileboom Premium Account