Gay BDSM Breathless In Chastity - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ef428a6a7593a58002121a31686170e7.jpg

It is my pleasure to introduce our friend RubNGum from BlackStore in Switzerland. He came to California for a visit and stopped in San Francisco to meet us. As you would expect, RubNGum had a lot of gear with him including a new ultra-heavy 4mm straitjacket and sleepsack. During the last year I have started to see guys buying ultra-heavy gear like this from various manufactures around the world. RubNGum's 4mm straitjacket and sleepsack are available on his BlackStore website, and I imagine he will have other new and exciting 4mm gear to offer in the future. RubNGum is one of us. He's a gear head. He loves to collect unique and unusual BDSM gear. He's also into the color black. That's why is retail website is called BlackStore. He also has a video website at RubNGum, and as you will see, black rubber is the driving theme. I guess he likes the starkness of black gear. So do I, however, RubNGum has taken his attraction to the color black to the next level by owning an all-black electric toothbrush! Yep! I didn't know that black electric toothbrushes were even available. I don't think he spray painted it either, I think he bought it that color. This guy is the real deal!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 482.1 MB