branding

pepeluism

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm all for being safe, but sometimes I feel like some tend to exaggerate. My experience: I was young, dumb and wild and let a mistress brand me with a hot iron in the skin right above my genitals and on my ass (it was just a random cattle iron she found somewhere) . The marks are around 2 iches or so. It did hurt a lot, but didn't take rocket science to take care of it and help it heal. The marks are there after all these years and very obvious. I haven't seen that lady for over 10 years, but I don't feel like an idiot. It's part of who I am and I tell anyone who asks how I got them. Some people feel I'm dumb, some feel I am commited to the lifestyle.

My advise, think about how important this is for you and forget about the future. If you really want to do it, you should be OK in the long term.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

EG1984

If you absolutely have to brand or be branded, for the love of humanity, please do it with a tattoo - and only in a clean professional place. I beg you, yes BEG, do not go near a hot brand! No matter how many people tell you they did it and it was no problem, no matter how careful and clean you think you can be, the health risks are just not worth it! If a day comes that you regret it, a tattoo is a lot easier to change or remove.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Branding is very extreme play, and definitely not for most people. If you want to do branding, you need to do a LOT of research about how to do it safely, how to avoid complications, and how to do it in a way that it will look good, and not just fade into a lump of scar tissue. You probably need to find a skilled practitioner who has done it before.

Fileboom Premium Account