Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Serene Isley : Leather Strap Hogtie & Catsuit

Serene is waiting on Mr Big Boss on his desk reclining and posing in her catsuit when he gets back and swiftly sweeps her up onto her high heeled feet and fits her arms tightly behind her back with his Ledermeister armbinder. Her mouth is muzzled next with a head harness panel ball gag before her ankes are cuffed and attached together and her throat is fixed with a collar and lead. Mr Big Boss then turns to the next phase of his high heel session with her by having her follow behind hi the m quickly with her hobble very short. She manages this and he gropes her and hard handles her a bit before leaving her to struggle in the room. She wiggles and raises her legs in the air seductively on the desk before Mr Big Boss finally returns. He adds a blindfold to her situation and replaces her cuffs with a leather strap. Lowering her to the floor he pulls her tightly from the head harness back to her ankles managing to find the final extra hole he'd had to punch for Ms. Sterling before. Mr Big Boss returns one final time to unzip Ms Isley's catsuit and give her nipples a bit of a pinch before finally heading out leaving her to struggle on the floor.

Filesize: 713 MB
Duration: 00:16:05
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5995 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Download: smplace.com/download?

Catsuit.part1.rar
Catsuit.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Her husband was sleeping while his big busted wife was downstairs getting tied up and gagged.

"My husband is upstairs taking a nap!" Goldie told the man as he made her sit down. But this didn't stop the man as he brought out some rope and started tying her up. Then when Goldie started calling out for her husband, the man stuffed a pair of her panties in her mouth and then taped her mouth shut to gag her. With Goldie now muffled, the man finished tying her up. As Goldie sat there struggling to get loose, she squealed loud through the gag hoping to wake up her husband. But with her mouth packed full and wrapped tight, there was no way she could be heard. Once she was left alone, Goldie was able to get off of the chair and roll on the floor as she tried to find a loose knot. But when the man returned, Goldie was still tied tight and very helpless. About ready to make his escape, the man decided to add to her misery. First he pulled her huge boobs out of her blouse and bra and then finally before he left her, he pulled her panties down. Sometime later, when Goldie's husband wakes up, he is going to be in for a big surprise when he finds his wife still struggling struggling bound, gagged and exposed with her big tits bouncing about on the floor.

Filesize: 318 MB
Duration: 00:14:11
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Busted.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Curvy door to door sales lady gets herself tiedup in her bra and panties

Sonya is desperate to make a sale. So when this man is hesitant to buy his girlfriend some new bras, panties or garters, she offers to model some of what she is selling for him. Seeing her dressed so sexy in her lingerie,the man tells her that he wants to try her out. Thinking she is going to have some mid day fun with this strangers, she says, "OK". But when the man starts to tie her up,Sonya starts to protest. But this only gets a pair of the panties she is trying to sell him, stuffed and taped into her mouth to gag her. Sonya struggles bound and gagged in her sexy underwear. But she is tied up tight and there is no hope for her escape. But although she hates to admit it, she really doesn't want to get loose because she is very turned on. And somehow,she knows, that not only is she going to have that mid day naughty fun,she is also going to be selling this man a whole lot of sexy underwear.

Featuring: Sonya(FreshieJuice)

Filesize: 303 MB
Duration: 00:13:21

Curvy_0.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Pepper Sterling: New Secretary tied up tight on the office desk

New Bondage Model - Pepper loves being tied up, which you can tell by the smile in her eyes during the entire clip! She is your typical girl next door who decided to give bondage modeling a run. I hope you guys enjoy her because she really enjoys being tied up and gagged!!!

Pepper walks into the office with the Boss waiting on her. Mr. Big Boss decided to take a hands on approach with new secretary Pepper Sterling. He introduces her to the concept of being tied up and gagged all the time at the office and then starts her bondage. He tests her arm flexibility by binding her arms tightly behind her back. Her elbows went together easily and were basically laying on top of each other. Mr. Big Boss then turned Pepper to face him, he shoved a huge scarf in her mouth and wrapped wide microfoam around her head to secure it in.

With her arms secured behind her back and her mouth full of stuffing, the Boss then asked her to sit on the desk. He ties her ankles together while admiring her high heels. He adds a body cinch around her waist and arms to secure her arms tighter to her body. Next, comes the hogtie but before he can do it the Boss needs to reposition Pepper on the desk. He picks her up and puts her where he wants her. Before putting her into the hogtie, the Boss unbuttons her blouse and reveals large natural breasts. He continues to add ropes to her bondage, cinching her body down tight to its self until she can barely move. You can tell she is really enjoying it because she is smiling behind the gag and in her eyes. The Boss surprises her when he starts to tie rope into her hair and then forces her upper body and head back. Mr. Big Boss takes some cell phone pictures of Pepper to show the guys over lunch. He then leaves her there to enjoy her first day on the job, tied up tight on the desk with no where to go.

Filesize: 736 MB
Duration: 00:16:38
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5994 kb/s

Desk.part1.rar
Desk.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Cheating girl friend tied up and gagged-You're not fucking anyone tonight!

Samantha has a big date tonight. She has rented a hotel room and expects her boyfriend to show up in just a short while. All of a sudden, her other boyfriend shows up. This boyfriend is the one who pays her bills and the one Samantha had plans to marry. But those plans may not wok out for her. Because this boyfriend is on to her cheating ways. Samantha thinks she can talk her way out of this. But the boyfriend is not going to believe her lies anymore and has special plans for Samantha tonight. He grabs her and ties her up with rope. All of a sudden there is a text message on her cell phone and the sees it is from the other boyfriend letting Samantha know he is downstairs and needs her room number. But Samantha will not be seeing him tonight night or having any guest. And, to make sure she stays nice and quiet, the boy friend stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. he then hogties her so she cannot squirm her way over to the door. Just in case the other boyfriend figures out her room number. He also pulls her tits out of her bra. And Finally, just because he is a nice guy and think she should have a way to entertain herself, the boyfriend tie a tight crotch rope between her legs. So it turns out that she does get to fuck something after all. A piece of cotton rope.

Featuring: Mizz Shutters

Filesize: 347 MB
Duration: 00:15:21

Cheating.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Latina Real Estate Lady tied up and gagged in a vacant house.

Real estate agent Jasmine Mendez is hosting an open house for one of her properties. At the end of the day, she starts to close up the place when a man shows up. He tells her that he is an interested buyer and wants to see the place. At first she is hesitant, but since she really would like to sell the place, she decides to give him a quick look inside. Unfortunately for Jasmine, the man has no desire to buy anything and once he gets her inside, he grabs her and takes her into one of the bedrooms. Using rope, he ties her up tight. Then so she cannot holler for help, he stuffs and ties a gag in her mouth. Jasmine struggles desperately to get loose. But she is tied so tight that she knows there is no way she will get loose without help. All she manages to do is get her skirt to rise all the way up her hips. Since the place is vacant she realizes it will not be until at least tomorrow morning before anyone will find her bound and gagged. To make matter worse, the man comes back and hogties her. Finally to add to her humiliation, he pulls her blouse up.

Featuring: Jasmine Mendez

Filesize: 277 MB
Duration: 00:12:13

Estate.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Flirting got the full figured neighbor girl tied up gagged and her panties pulled down.

He was working on a job for his next door neighbor, in her basement rewiring her cables. All of a sudden the door opens and in walks the neighbor's daughter Michelle(Vicious Vamp). Michelle was dressed to go out, but cancelled her date because she heard her neighbor was over working in the basement. Having the hots for the older man, Michelle began to flirt with him, hoping she could distract him from his work and maybe get him to pull her panties down for some fun before her mother returned later in the evening. But the neighbor didn't seem interested and continued to work. So Michelle started touching things and asking more questions than the man cared to answer. Finally after a while, he realized that he was not going to get anything done with the curvy neighbor girl bothering him. So he decided to take a break and deal with her. Much to her delight, he grabbed her and trussed her up with zip ties. But instead of getting angry or resisting, Michelle told him that now she was even more turned on and demanded he pay complete attention to her. Then when she started making too much noise, the man stuffed and taped a gag in her mouth to shut her up. After adding more zip ties until he had her completely bound and gagged, he watched as she squirmed on the floor. Thinking he could satisfy her by helping her cum in her panties, he put a zip tie up her crotch and tightened it. This seemed to give her what she wanted as the zip tie pushed her panties way up in her pussy. But it was only a temporary solution as Michelle just got more and more turned on. Finally he gave her what she wanted all along. He cut the zip ties binding her legs to he pull her panties down and spread her legs.

Featuring: Vicious Vamp

Filesize: 406 MB
Duration: 00:18:02

Flirting.part1.rar
Flirting.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Carissa Montgomery and Elizabeth Andrews: Day Dreaming at the Office 20 - D

Busty Blonde Carissa had an incredibly sexy body. She had been working for the company for a couple of months now, and every time I saw her, I just wanted to take her to the gag closet and have my way. The only problem with my plan was that I was too shy to be so forward with another woman, but in my day dreams, well....

I rub my hands over Carissa's latex covered breasts. The black dress featured her amazing assets with purple metallic accents. Carissa smiled at me and caressingly slid her hand over my arm. Her hand found it's way over my nipple which was just barely covered by the pink transparent latex top I was wearing. The Boss had entered the day dream by now, but neither one of us focused on him for a bit. Carissa's hands found themselves sliding down my corseted waist, to grab at my ass through the tight latex buckle skirt. She continued to fondle my body as my arms were slid into a leather armbinder by Mr. Big Boss. He cinched the strings tightly together, pulling my arms closer. When he had them as tight as he wanted them, he moved to Carissa and slid her arms into a matching leather armbinder.

We were both gagged with large ball gags. As soon as my lips parted around the ball, drool started to fill my mouth. And before long, it started to dribble down my chin. Carissa was dealing with a similar situation with her ball gag. Unexpectedly, the Boss tied a rope around both of our necks and tied them off to the beam above us. The ropes weren't particularly tight but there was enough pull there that I made sure to stand up straight. Carissa LOVED her neck rope. Her eyes were beaming and she was smiling behind her ballgag. The Boss then applied a rope cinch between our wrists and waist. It prevented from either of us lifting our arms. The extra compression on top of my waist cincher felt great too. Mr. Big Boss then added a couple of pieces to rope to each of us, to throw us off balance. He tied our ankles together and he added a rope coil that attached both Carissa and me at the waist. If I pulled on the rope, she would be pulled off balance. If she pulled backwards on the rope, then it would make me off balance, and the harsh rope would dig into the tender skin at my throat....

Filesize: 801 MB
Duration: 00:18:06
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5992 kb/s

Dreaming.part1.rar
Dreaming.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Enchantress Sahrye...Strapped in Giaro Thigh High Boots!

The always stunning Enchantress Sahrye looks just dropdead gorgeous in super hot black leather platform high heeled thigh high Giaro boots! She also wears a tight sleeveless turtleneck and skintight riding tights! Sahrye just looks so amazing I had to put some tight leather straps on her to keep her for awhile! The plan worked out like a charm...Sahrye is strapped up tight and cleave gagged with a bandanna! She struggles like a pro, but it's no use...she is not going anywhere!

Filesize: 505 MB
Duration: 00:16:05
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4220 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Giaro.part1.rar
Giaro.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

He followed me home and taped me up!

Lauren found out where some guy who ripped her and her friend off lived. So she went home to call her friend. She told the friend of her discovery and said she was going to call the authorities. She told the friend to call her back in a bout a half of an hour. Lauren didn't know it, but this bad guy had followed her home. So when her friend called back a short time later, there was no answer. This is because Lauren was now tape bound and gagged. When the phone stopped ringing, the bad guy returned with another role of tape which her used to completely tape Lauren up until she was totally helpless. He also changed her gag by re-stuffing and tape wrapping her mouth. He then left Lauren to struggle bound and gagged while he figured out what to do with her. Lauren struggled around in her living room bound and gagged. Her only hope was for her friend to become suspicious and send someone to rescue her.

Featuring: Lauren Kiley

Filesize: 346 MB
Duration: 00:15:22
Resolution: 1920x1080

Follow.rar

Fileboom Premium Account