Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3221 - Kimmy Lee Loves Pleasing

DESCRIPTION: I can't resist my Master's need to bound my wrists with stiff leather straps, chained to posts pulling my arms apart. He also chains my ankles to the floor. How does he know I love this? I enjoy when he grabs my hair and makes me takes his dick deep down my throat. He doesn't care if I gag. He keeps shoving it as far as he can, smacking the back of my head to go further down my neck. I will take it all, as long as he wants. Of course, he also likes to stand me up, bend me over and pound my pussy in. His huge cock opens me up wide, reaching deep inside me. Sometimes it's too much but he doesn't care. He grabs my hips, pulls on my hair, slaps my tits, making me scream, pulling me back on his throbbing boner over and over. When my legs go numb from all the orgasms, he pushes me back down on my knees to clean my pussy juice off his cock. It tastes so good. I always beg for my Daddy's cum. If I've pleased him, he rewards me with load. I tend to get my wish

======= ;)
Duration: 0:19:32
File Size: 435 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3221 - Kimmy Lee Loves Pleasing .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

3222 - Becca Diamond Is Back For More disgr@ce

DESCRIPTION: The last thing I remember was leaving the gym. The next, my breast and wrists were tied, my master throwing me onto a dirty old mattress. He wanted to tear me apart. He first slid his thick piece of meat down my throat. He ordered me to get it nice and wet as he fingered my pussy, pulling on my g-spot. I'm sure he was testing it out to see if I was ready. I found out soon enough. He tossed me on my hands and knees, ramming his dick deep in me. I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation. I'll definitely be waiting for more.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:18:32
File Size: 424 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3222 - Becca Diamond Is Back For More disgr@ce .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3223 - Mia Li Services Her Masters Associate

DESCRIPTION: I ended up in my Master's dungeon again. The third time. But I was surprised when I saw it was him about to use me. It must've been someone he knew. I hope. I was chained to carton, my legs spread open wide. My head hung off the box giving easy access to my mouth. This new Master knew what to do for a successful session. I still question where they both get so much energy. He fucked my throat balls deep, making me gag and excrete spit down my face. He walked over to my pussy and shoved his dick in roughly, drilling me rough and deep. If I wasn't chained to the crate, I'd fall off for sure. When I thought he was done, he walked over to my face and made me taste my cum off his cock. It tasted so good. He must of read my mind because he went right back to my pussy for more of my cum to feed me.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:14:22
File Size: 313 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3223 - Mia Li Services Her Masters Associate .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3224 - Mia Hurley Appreciates Her S3xual D1sgrace

DESCRIPTION: My master wants me to talk about the S3xual disgr@ce he put me through. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to share it with anyone. But I must do what I'm told. He first tied me up with rough rope. He's quite talented with shibari rope tying. He bound my breast and hands tight. Every time I moved it seemed the ropes tightened. He left me waiting in his lair, ball gag deep in my mouth. I never knew when he would arrive. When he finally did he went right to work. He bent me over and pulled my panties off, his fingers instantly in and out of my pussy, using spit as lubricant. I must confess I came twice. Being unable to move or speak was exciting as three fingers opened me up. He propped me on my knees and ripped the gag off my face, plunging his great big thick dick down my throat. I've never deep throat-ed a cock before. Feeling it slide down my esophagus made me gag so much, yet I wanted more. He was so rough. He didn't care how badly I gagged. That's exactly what he wanted. I was ready to take his long dick, but he said I wasn't ready. He hooked up his fucking machine to my pussy as he continued bobbing my head on his dick. When he was satisfied, he left me alone, the machine still pounding my pussy.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:16:37
File Size: 365 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3224 - Mia Hurley Appreciates Her S3xual D1sgrace .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3225 - Velma Dearmonds Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock

DESCRIPTION: Chains scare me. They remind me of prisoners. Maybe that's why my new Master used them to bind me down. I didn't want to struggle too much. My arms and legs were chained to a post, a single crate keeping me from hanging there. I'm not sure why I deserved such S3xual disgr@ce. It's what I kept thinking as he fucked me deep. I'm usually tight and shallow. He didn't care. He went as fast as he wanted, pushing his cock in me as deep as he could. I kept pleading for mercy. I couldn't handle his massive dick. Yet, instead, he brought out a fucking machine with a dildo just like him, only on crack, going faster than any guy I've been. I couldn't whine. He had me by my hair, holding it in place to deep throat every inch he owns.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:23:01
File Size: 502 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3225 - Velma Dearmonds Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3225 - Velma Dearmonds Small Pussy Takes Huge Cock Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3226 - Jasmine Caro Is Brought Back For More

DESCRIPTION: I considered myself to be a tough woman who could take care of herself. I was proven to be a weak whining girl after my S3xual disgr@ce. It's what my Master wanted. Blindfolded, he chained me on his cold leather couch, arms pulled to the side and legs pulled back for easy access to my pussy. He started things off simple enough with fingering and a vibrator. It felt so good I couldn't hold back my giggles. He did this for awhile. The vibrations became more intense, more and more fingers entering me, feeling around for my g-spot. I began to get nervous. I've never masturbated so long. Since he wouldn't let me cum it was a challenge to endure. He finally stopped. But I could hear him fiddling with something. I suddenly felt something placed deep in my pussy. A switch popped on and I realized it was a fucking machine. It was going fast and deep. I couldn't concentrate on it since my master brought back the vibrator, fucking my mouth at the same time. I felt so disgr@ced.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:43
File Size: 304 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3226 - Jasmine Caro Is Brought Back For More .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3228 - Lola Love Will Deep Throat Her Masters Cock

DESCRIPTION: I've never been tied to the floor by my wrists. I learned quick I shouldn't struggle. The rope burns too much. I needed my strength for what came next. My Master appeared from behind, his dick hard as a rock. I was afraid of it. It looked like it would tear every hole he wanted to put it in. My mouth was first. He warned me of his love for deep throat. His cock definitely was big enough for it. I couldn't take much of it. I gagged every time he pushed it down my throat. I tried to move away for a break. He would raise me right up for more. He didn't care if it was too much for me to handle. I did get a break, but my pussy was the reason why. It had to endure what choked me. He's so rough. Every time I fell flat to the floor, he picked me up and pounded me faster and harder, reaching deep inside my pussy. Maybe gagging on his dick was easier. It wasn't. He stood back up and shoved his dick in my mouth. My pussy was aching already.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:22:06
File Size: 493 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3228 - Lola Love Will Deep Throat Her Masters Cock .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3229 - Alice Amores Tiny Pussy Endures disgr@ce

DESCRIPTION: I don't know what he wanted from me. I'm sure I never met him before. But he brought me to his dungeon, bent me over and tied me to an arm rack, belts keeping me in place. I was vulnerable to any desperate sick guy, like my new Master. I didn't see when he came in. His touch from behind startled me. His first dip into my twat made me quiver. His cock was so big. My pussy is too small to handle such length and girth. It didn't stop him from fucking me fast and deep. He was out of control. All I could do was hold on tight and take the pounding. He would randomly walk around to make me gag. I've never taken a cock like his deep down my throat. I'd gag the moment it touched my nostrils. But it was a big relief from getting fucked. He obviously noticed and brought something out for me: a fucking machine. He teased my pussy a bit before letting it go on full speed. He continued playing with my throat, bobbing my head on his hard knob.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:15:08
File Size: 335 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3229 - Alice Amores Tiny Pussy Endures disgr@ce .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3230 - Hannah Hearltys Gagging Adventure

DESCRIPTION: All I remember from that night is my Master's cock pounding my deep throat, gagging over and over. He didn't care what came out of me. He grabbed my hair and pried my mouth open for his pleasure. All I could was take it. My arms were tied behind me, my breast bound tight, making any movement I made hurt. It was pure agony. But I liked it. I was grateful when he slammed my face against the floor and entered me from behind. I'm not sure which hole was suited better for this man's horse cock. I was screaming so loud, he popped a ball gag in my mouth. It didn't stop me from screaming. He was fucking me rough and deep. He would surprise with his dick in my mouth. I could taste my pussy on his shaft. I wanted more.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:22
File Size: 306 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3230 - Hannah Hearltys Gagging Adventure .rar

Fileboom Premium Account