UsalKav131

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Crotched Helena Locke
b5df732833666368376f0ff9c0b81d08.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body.

With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard.

Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Crotched Helena Locke

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

UsalKav131

Meewow! Kitty Dorian
36008d7afecd80dcce5ead23823366d2.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage

Kitty doesn't know what she's gotten herself into. When the soft hemp coils it's way around her neck she stands stoically hoping she was anywhere, but here. The more tied she gets, the more annoyed she seems. OT wants to hear her though. He wants her to suffer.

When she's bent over the wooden saw OT finally finds what will make her sing. To get Kitty to vocalize her discomfort he's going to need to whip her harder. She screams and moans at the punishment. Then he makes her beg.

All this time OT thought Kitty wasn't having a good time. Maybe it was all just a ploy to get him to keep hitting her harder. Her dripping cunt finally betrays how much she's loving it. Then come the beautiful tears. They flow freely and without reservation. Kitty is in love!

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Meewow! Kitty Dorian

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

UsalKav131

Sex Tape Riley Reyes
35c94310b736e77fcc6a11ce09e73468.jpg

Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.

Riley is tied in a Hojōjutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.

OT creates the of all tape gags. After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.

Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Sex Tape Riley Reyes

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Winter Break Part 1 Ashley Lane
f06ec28db390ad5c24901ec5cd656aca.jpg

Release Year: 2018

This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.

It felt like a dream, the ropes began to caress my skin. As I roused I felt the tightness of the bondage. My mouth was filled with rope and struggled to move. There was no escape for me. I tried to stay quiet so that maybe he wouldn't hurt me. That didn't work. It seemed there was nothing I could do.

His intentions were at first. Did he want to fuck me? Did he want to hurt me? Did he just want me as his play thing? As the torments kept coming it became obvious that he wanted all of that. I was to be his to do with as he pleased.

Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7238kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Winter Break Part 1 Ashley Lane

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

OT Plays With Dolls Dolly Mattel
7681718bd53f257b15c18deabdf055d1.jpg

There's nothing wrong with a grown man who plays with dolls. OT is certainly secure enough in his masculinity to do so. Dolly Mattel is a pretty little princess adult doll. She's so lifelike. She makes real girl sounds and real girl movements. She even has real girl reactions when her princess parts are touched.

OT has always been rough with his toys and Dolly is no different. Dolly's dress is ripped to reveal her white cotton panties. At first OT tests his Dolly. He wants to see what sounds she makes and what reactions she has. He plays with her accessories; putting the cock gag in her mouth. Then suspending her with rope.

He teases her pussy till she's having real girl orgasms. He canes her and inserts her dildo while she's masked and suspended. He swings her back and forth on the huge dick. Dolly has more real girl orgasms as she screams in .

Duration: 42:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download OT Plays With Dolls Dolly Mattel

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Bigfoot Rocky Emerson
eb15d3cf8b2f2c3ba648a31d46781a70.jpg

Rocky Emerson is one tall of water! She's got the thin curvy body that looks great in a ton of rope. Her contorted frame is just too sexy to pass up. OT ties her wrists to her mouth and sits her on the floor. With her head tilted back she struggles to sit properly. Then her knees get tied to her sides. When OT suspends her by her ankles it's quite the breath play.

Rocky has those giant feet that come with such a tall body. They make the perfect target for a cane. Her pretty face makes the perfect target for some spit. After all such a giant bigfoot deserves to be spat on.

A rope around her waist shows just how tiny Rocky is. It makes her suck air in through her nose. Her mouth is gagged. OT puts her stinky panties fresh from her cunt right under her nose. Now she has to smell herself while OT is tormenting her.

Duration: 44:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Bigfoot Rocky Emerson

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Deer In Headlights Bambi Belle
81147a961d7576619b32f46584480feb.jpg

The first thing you notice about Bambi is how she drools with a gag in her mouth. She's one of those girls that just lets it flow and boy does it flow. She's got that sexy pale skin and spankable ass you just want to get your hands on.

Matt gives her a good spanking before he puts the Hitachi on her and makes her scream. Then come the nipple clamps.

Bambi is very bendy. Matt takes advantage of that. He pulls her legs wide apart. He canes her from one end to the other and pays special attention to her feet. Her tits and pussy need attention too. Matt uses the flogger to take care of them. Bambi screams in pain.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Deer In Headlights Bambi Belle

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

StressTessd Tess Dagger
8f74d63fdb374e8462e73a346d73238c.jpg

Tess is a tough cookie, but even the toughest cookie can crumble under the right pressure. With her mouth stuffed and tape applied the pressure starts to build. Tess is perched on a small wooden pony with her shins and her tender cunt flesh taking all the weight.

The cane adds to her predicament a level of pain that eats away at her resolve. Followed by some punches and face slaps that leave her reeling.

The predicaments only get harder from there. First an extreme back arch that makes it hard for her to breathe. Then an upside down suspension by her knees. A rock hangs from her hair to make it even more stressful. All the while her mouth is taped shut.

Duration: 46:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download StressTessd Tess Dagger

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Two Times Mia Torro
17148cac63ae2bb7268c5c702394dc4a.jpg

What do you do with two sluts for the price of one? You mess them up of course! Mia Torro and Kel Bowie are friends. Put them together and they make quite the pair. They can both take a beating and they can both cum like dirty little sluts.
Matt sets them each up on their own sybian ride back to back. As they get teased he slowly reveals their naked bodies. Then begins the torment they came for. The cane comes out and the girls can't help yelling out. Matt is a master at keeping them in the midst of waves of orgasm and pain.
When friends watch each other being beaten it can evoke many emotions. When these friends watch each other it seems to bring out sadistic undertones. Watching them smile as their friend is made to scream is delicious.

Duration: 30:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Two Times Mia Torro

Fileboom Premium Account

UsalKav131

Swept Away Samantha Rone
1fba8fc7938e7d071f899ff0ccacd993.jpg

Samantha Rone is the kind of pretty that you spend years pining after. She's the kind of girl you make plans to capture and keep in your basement. You'd never guess, but she'd be ever so pleased to be your prisoner. Behind those gorgeous blue eyes there's a kinky little freak. You can tell by that giant smile when OT slaps her hard across the face.

OT tapes Samantha's mouth shut. He loves her smile, but he needs to get down to business and her sweet little laugh is too distracting. Once OT has warmed her up with the flogger her cuts her panties off and plays with her beautiful cunt. She enjoys that just as much as she enjoys being hit.

Samantha loves bondage, but OT can only stand her enjoyment for a while. At some point he needs to see his women suffer. Samantha doesn't disappoint. With her feet pulled up painfully behind her and her hair pulled back she weeps openly. Sure enough they are the sweetest little tears you've ever seen.

Duration: 33:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Swept Away Samantha Rone

Fileboom Premium Account