bloodletting

filfy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

well it was an amazing sucess. we started chatting about it, deciding where she would cut etc etc. we decided on my chest. she got the blade and made a first cut very lightly. the instant i felt the blade cut my skin, i felt an amazing rush of excitment. the next cut i asked her to do harder as i barely felt the first one. i watched as the blade slit my skin, bright red blood dripping down my chest. i was fixated watching it, i couldn't take my eyes off it. my gf then cut me twice more, before teasing the cuts to get more blood out of them. she then rubbed her hand accross the cuts and wiped the blood down her face, licking her fingers afterwards. i have never been so turned on in my life, and neither had she. the cuts stopped bleeding really quickly, but we hadn't had enough. i asked her to cut me again, at the same depth as the last few. she cut another 7 times. the skin splitting. the blood dripping. it was amazing. again she covered her hands, again wiping it down her face before licking her fingers clean. this time i couldnt help myself and before she could swallow the blood down, i began kissing her, taking back my blood from her mouth, and transfering the blood she had on her face to mine. still we weren't satisfied. she cut again, 3 cuts on one side of my chest, 4 on the other. again she rubbed her hands in the blood but this time, rubbed it over her chest and tits. i leant forward again, licking as much as i could off her chest, her moaning as i did so and coming close to orgasm, especially when it came to her nipples. the blood that was left was rubbed accross my chest and stomach. i've never, ever experienced something so fantastic. i mean the trust i must have in her to let her cut me open, and now the feeling of closeness in knowing that she has a part of me inside of her, they are things that alot of people will never be able to comprehend. last night, i was sitting shirtless as my chest was still a tad sore and i decided it looked a bit bare in the middle of all the cuts, so i asked her to fix it. she carved a rough heart into the space. its the most beautiful thing ever. i got her to go over it a few times in the hope that it scars. the perfect symbol of our love for each other i think. a heart carved into my chest.
Now for the bad part..... unfortunately we were a bit side-tracked by the intenseness of the whole thing and therefore completely forgot to take pictures. do not fear though... this is not a one time thing and we are definatly gunna get some good pics next time. i do have pictures though, of the cuts freshly done and healed at first, then with the heart carved in after so i'll post them in the picture bit.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

filfy

Maybe the reason you didn't feel them is because you were looking, therefore already preparing yourself..., Maybe next time you should be blindfolded, so you don't see where it will happen.

thats a good idea, i'll have to suggest that for next time!

I'm glad everything went well. Its a shame this is an activity that you can't do every week (because of the scars)

yeah i'm gutted that this can't be done as often as i like. but i'm usually lucky and dont tend to scar. but saying that, i hope the heart scars. We are gunna try bloodletting using needles/lancets at some point soon, but i doubt i'll enjoy it as much because of the lack of being cut

Fileboom Premium Account

Ophelia

The chest area allows for deep cuts with out much risk of letting too much blood as does the inner knee area (be prepared for open cuts, if you are too worried you can go to ER but I have had ALOT of experience in this and I've never had to go most of mine heal ok.). Take vitamins! Sounds dumb but it will help you heal faster! If you are a girl its silly to cut breats and bum you wont get any blood and by the time you do you have cut into muscle which means it will take a looonnngggg time to heal. From of your forearms is an ok place to cut, you can get a lot of blood from it too.

Good luck and be safe!

Fileboom Premium Account

filfy

cheers ophelia. we are going to stick to my chest for now. i have to be so careful where i cut because i still live at home and well... my folks said i needed psychiatric help because the found out i liked being bitten. if the knew i enjoyed this i'd be out of the door so fast lmao. its healed up really well and very quickly. we are re-doing the heart on thursday as only the cut that split furthest apart looks like its gunna scar.

Fileboom Premium Account

i still live at home and well... my folks said i needed psychiatric help because the found out i liked being bitten.
Explain to the good doctor that your peccadillios are in no way a cannibalism fixation and you certainly don't want to hurt yourself or others, you just like your sex spiked with a lil' adrenaline now and then.

If thats a sign of mental illness, well then fuck, everybody who's ever exercised must be bat-shit crazy then.

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

i love blood
and i'm really experienced
cheers ophelia. we are going to stick to my chest for now. i have to be so careful where i cut because i still live at home and well... my folks said i needed psychiatric help because the found out i liked being bitten. if the knew i enjoyed this i'd be out of the door so fast lmao. its healed up really well and very quickly. we are re-doing the heart on thursday as only the cut that split furthest apart looks like its gunna scar.
don't worry dude i have cuts allover my left hand and on the right hand as well on my back and neck some on legs it's fine i like giving pain as much as reciving it i love biting

Fileboom Premium Account